The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 02, 2020, 16:33:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: colour scheme/theme and Tapatalk  (Read 4156 times)
light487
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2011, 23:01:40 »

Hey there

just wondering if you would consider adding a module to the forum called Tapatalk to make it easier to use android phones to access the forum. if not, can you create a dark coloured theme for the forum instead? Dark colours chew up less of mh battery.

thanks
light487
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 23:17:26 »

Hehehe.. at work now.. I just noticed that there was another thread already asking for Tapatalk.. so I'm sorry about the double up. Tapatalk basically consolidates everything into a mobile app format rather than just a browser. I remember, before I got my new phone yesterday and tried it out for myself, when someone asked about getting Tapatalk for another forum and everyone (including me!) basically said the same thing, "It displays correctly on most smartphone's browsers.. what's the point of going to all that bother?". Now that I have used it, I can see what all the fuss is about. It makes using php and bb forums SOOOOOO much easier on Android (and iPhone too I would assume, if iPhone has a Tapatalk app).

Anyway, I'll PM Adrian and see if he can arrange it. Either that, or a dark theme.. my AMOLED display uses less battery with dark (especially black) colours.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 23:17:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 17:30:15 »

Hi,

You can turn the screen brightness down to save power.
It does make a big difference to most phones.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 18:13:27 »

I don't do a lot of surfing on my HTC Desire, but I don't have any issues browsing the forums or any other website for that matter.

Anyway, you can try talking to Adrian about it, I think I might have even put a request in the mod forum at one point the last time it was requested too.  But I think we're going to be undergoing some changes soon-ish, so I dunno.  Smiley

light487
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 21:14:11 »

Yer.. I don't have problems with my GSGII either.. just more usable with a dedicated app is all. Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 21:14:11 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: