The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 02, 2020, 17:48:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum notifications  (Read 2105 times)
Jdeadevil
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: July 27, 2012, 23:44:02 »

Ever since I registered on this forum I've never been notified via email with updates on threads on my subscription list, why is this? My email is correct, I have my settings so that everything I post on subscribes. :S
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 03:12:35 »

I think there's a problem somewhere, because I've stopped getting notifications for a while now.

I'll bring it up with Adrian to see if he can't figure out what's going on.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 03:12:35 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bordmb
Astral Energy 2

bordmb@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 04:43:53 »

Have you tried hitting the Notify button on the thread just to see if that will work?

Automated systems like to break themselves if you add anything, even if it seems unrelated.
Jdeadevil
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 09:45:41 »

I have indeeds but it asks me if I want to delete the thread subscription. I might try changing my email settings to one of my other accounts, see if that works.

Edit: Well that's done, I'll post on here if it still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:55:54 by Jdeadevil » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: