The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 16, 2018, 12:03:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help to understand this new system .  (Read 218 times)
Plume
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:23:08 »

Allo grin wink
 I am new here and still trying to figure out how to post photos. Everthing I try is getting me nowhere. very hard for me to understand the jargon of any forum or any social media places as a matter of fact , with many mistakes and pushing button I managed before on the EIC but here its not so simple . Is there anyone here willing to guide me on the how. I will be so grateful. don't forget I am still heart broken to have lost my platform for posting my fun adventures....just joking but then again not really....Jeez!!!!  undecided What am I going to do.... HELP embarassed cry... rolleyes ...I think I will like the emoji ... a bit small but still very effective grin grin grin 
A bientot
Plume
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 12:03:15 »

Plume,

You cannot just upload pics to this forum.  You have to post them elsewhere and than enter the link to them in the ‘upload ‘ process.  For example, my internet service provider provides me a personal account where I can store pics.  I than enter the link to those pics when I am trying to ‘upload ‘ a photo to this forum.  Hope that helps. 

The Adventure Continues...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 12:03:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 20:48:04 »

T-Man is correct, the "upload" feature has been shut down for a long time now.
You'll need to upload your photos elsewhere and then link to them here using the [ img ] [/ img ] tags (remove spaces, place link in between them).
That'll do it.  Smiley

Yodad
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 01:32:40 »

One of the most popular image hosting sites I see used:
https://imgur.com/
Plume
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 07:02:54 »

smiley
Thanks for the help , that sounds easy enough, ok I will try and come back to post and introduce myself soon. You all sound very knowledgeable about posting and all ,  :roll:it’s reassuring to know this because I so much like to share here my tarot cards , maybe Runes and many other things that relates to this synchronized journey and probably more things that is definitely fitting here. I look forward to know you all and have great conversations on subjects that do relates to astral traveling , hard to draw the line were it ends when  becoming more aware is the goal .  I also will go look at some of your post to be more familiar everyone.
Thanks so much...
Tourloo
Plume.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 07:02:54 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: