The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 05:30:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi im new & seeking opinion on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:46
Hi everyone im 22 years old im from lymington a small town in england, i have a baby girl who is 6 months old! she was a xmas eve baby!

Iv had a terrible life since the age of 2 1/2 my father died when i was 2 or 3 yrs old he died when he was at work because he used the wrong tools as they couldnt provide my father with the correct tool at the time....

My sister battled cancer since the age of 18 months but then died when she was 8 from leukemia in 2006

My mother battled cancer since the age of 26 and died 6 months after my sister when she was 41

My mums stepdad died from heart attack back in 2001

so much has happend in my family that is only half !

I am just wondering why so many bad thing have happend in my family is it  to hurt my family or me?

My mother told me when i was 3 i streamed the house down and pointed at a wall and saw a black figure and no-one could stop me crying apart from my  dad... when he was going to work i remember being in the car my mum was driving and we pulled outside lymingtons shopping centre waitrose and i said daddy dont go to work you might die and he laughed at me and said dont be silly i wont!! and we had gone to the beach for the day came back home and i remember sitting on the swing crying and the police were there and i just saw my mum run to my nan crying and my uncle told me my daddy has gone away for a while as i didnt understand but he had died got killed at work Sad i dont know what this means! last night i dreamt of dad for the first time in 19 years! he cuddled me and held me tightly and all of a sudden i got a vision of a car crash scene on a motorway a car going off the bridge or a fly over?? is he telling me something??

I also had lots of dreams of my sister b4 she died i dreamt of her drowning and i couldnt save her and soon after she died!

I also dreamt of falling on top of my mums coffin and soon after she died!

I also dreamt of my friend dead on a morge table whos alive thank god and her grandad was dying!

am i strange or am i gifted!!

I also dreamt of a little boy a baby boy who iv never seen b4 is this my daughters twin i lost?

when i was pregnant i got very odd dreams dreams that my mum was alive in her coffin and she couldnt get out!! same with my sister!!!

I get deja vu daily! also iv dreamt of a boy aged about 6 or 7 told my nan and she convinced its her son ian who died when he was 10 from a brain tumor!!

the other scary thing is my daughter is the image of my mother!! im my mums double like her twin but my daughter is even more like her!

can someone explain to me what is happening! also another strange thing but also nice i dreamt of having twins b4 i was even pregnant years b4 i met my fiancee' iwas pregnant with twins but lost one and ikept dreaming we were having a girl and she told me in my dream her names madeleine and i had a baby girl blonde and blue eyes my mums double and we named her madeleine!
Pages: [1]