The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 12, 2020, 11:32:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What exactly are Scamps? on: June 18, 2017, 07:58:14
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are we being deceived? on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:24
Thanks for clarifying. I understand the intent of the original discussion. My objection was aimed at the continued use of the atheist label to illustrate the point, and the later statements made as though they were facts.  "An atheist will tend to experience realities confirming what they desire to be true…”    You could say that about pretty much anyone, but it is not necessarily true.

I freely acknowledge that I don’t know what I don’t know.  I am well aware that some or perhaps all of my APs could be the contrivance of my wily subconscious. Nevertheless, I make every effort in my APs to expect nothing, yet hope for truth.

At the end of the day, all any of us have is subjective conjecture.   

Excellent points jadrian70.  Particularly with regard to: "An atheist will tend to experience realities confirming what they desire to be true…”  You could say that about pretty much anyone, but it is not necessarily true.

The quoted be more so intended as generalization that only specifies a particular group given nature of context. It be just as well the quoted be attributed to religious fundamentalists, quantum physicists, animists, the local barber, or myself. Regardless, it is not necessarily true. It's merely passing generalization perhaps helpful for some, perhaps not for others.

I appreciate your humble honesty regarding these topics. It is just as true that I also know very little, perhaps more so. As Consciousness appears to be the one pointer I have stumbled upon...that may approach something resembling "truth."
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: To contact OR not to contact?! on: March 30, 2015, 22:45:33
Hi all. This is an open question for everybody here on the forum. During one of your astral travels / OBEs, you confront some sort of "being". you feel him to be neutral. would you prefer to make contact and start conversation with "him" or you just ignore his presence and continue your way, counting on yourself to gain knowledge and explore the universe? in other words: what feels more safe for you? to make contact or not to make contact?

Hello obe4life.

If the neutral being in some way resonates, I might express a friendly greeting. Rarely does that become more, but I am open-minded to the possibility. That said, I usually prefer to keep to myself, learning and exploring alone. I would feel safe to contact most beings...it can make for an enjoyable learning process in and of itself.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are we being deceived? on: March 29, 2015, 01:14:15
In my opinion, astral realms are just like physical realms. What you perceive is what you believe to be the ultimate truth. But I think it's no near to any ultimate truth. it's just your own perception of what you witness. For example: in the physical world there are sun, moon, planets, human beings, countless life forms.....etc. religious people perceive those things to be God's creation and claim they have the ultimate fact and the 100% true answer of what's going on. On the other side, agnostics and atheists perceive the same exact objects and life forms as a creation of coincidence and mere randomness, and they too claim to have the ultimate knowledge and the unquestionable proofs. everyone MUST have his own experience, his own perception and his own beliefs, and no body has the right to claim having the true answer, and try to convince others with his conclusions.

Well said, obe4life. I more or less feel the same. What you express is one reason I tend to take various religions, philosophies, and atheism with an inquisitive, but tentative perspective. Whatever ultimate truth is...I suspect it may well be beyond these relative cultural belief systems. For me, seeking truth is intensely subjective. And so, while I sense the aforementioned belief systems generally mean well, I feel they may be something akin to training wheels...helpful in the beginning, but after a while they just hold you back.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are we being deceived? on: March 28, 2015, 09:21:40
First, I just wanted to say that I see no issue with what Sloan had posted, but then I understood what he was saying. 
I'm kind of following along with what Sloan is saying in regards to this.

They *probably* wouldn't have such an experience to begin with.  And if for some reason they did have this kind of experience, it probably wouldn't change them... OR if it did, then they were already consciously or subconsciously leaning towards that to begin with... and this then leads back to what Sloan was referring to.

Intent...
Belief...
Expectations...

Those three things and probably much more all come together to form your non-physical experiences.  The caveat being that "beliefs" don't have to be something consciously known to yourself.  We all have OODLES of subconscious beliefs and expectations which drive our actions and even drives our Intent on a daily basis... and we haven't the slightest clue that this is occurring.  Wink

Thank you, Xanth.  I appreciate you understanding what I am meaning to express.  I feel what you elucidate regarding subconscious beliefs and expectations not needing to be consciously known in order to influence our actions and intent, is particularly insightful.  In my experience, growing in Consciousness is key to becoming aware of subconscious beliefs and expectations. In becoming conscious of the subconscious, we can better free ourselves to choose what we wish to experience, rather than experiencing the machinations of unwitting subconscious influences.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are we being deceived? on: March 28, 2015, 04:16:47
Was it your intent to sound like a condescending butt?   Do you hang out with atheists a lot?  Your continued references to them as “it” makes it sound like you consider them things instead of people.   

As an atheist I don’t believe in invisible deities that control the lives of mortals.  That pretty much covers it.   And from what we’ve discussed at our secret atheist meetings, I can tell you that at no time did the grand poobah ever denounce consciousness or the double slit experiment.   rolleyes

Hello jadrian70. I appreciate your response and openly expressed feelings on this topic.

Now then, "it" is referring to individuated Consciousness detached from a human body that identifies itself as "atheist." This is the intent behind the use of "it."

I respect your beliefs whatever they be. That said, what individual atheists do or do not believe in publicly or during the alluded meetings, while I'm sure very meaningful, is not too much of a personal concern. Indeed, the previous response merely seeks to address another's question in a manner hopefully helpful.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Do I have a parasites? on: March 28, 2015, 03:09:49
As others have mentioned...one must be able to determine if an entity is of their own creating, or has an independent existing Consciousness unto itself.

For your situation, I feel what others have pointed out is helpful. That said, I must concede independent beings of formidable power, intelligence, and malevolence exist deriving of their own Freewill Consciousness. Most of us generally won't attract their interest, so I would not worry of it too much.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are we being deceived? on: March 28, 2015, 02:49:14
Thanks everybody for such constructive discussion. Yeah, it seems like everything should be examined from a very close distance. I mean what if an agnostic or an atheist had an OBE in which a "light being" told him that there's a God out there for sure. would he "the atheist" believe in God? or will he just say: Oh! it's all about subconscious and delusions stuff. But if the "light being" told him that there's no God, the atheist would confirm the idea and embrace it completely because it fits perfectly with his "belief system"-yes even an atheist has a belief system.

It would be what you think. And it would be for the athiest, what it thinks.

Folks tend to ever re-create their perception of reality in accordance with what they will. So thoughts, feelings, and experiences will be consciously or unconsciously chosen according to how it can fit what they desire to perceive. An atheist will tend to experience realities confirming what they desire be true...though the markedly questionable foundation intrinsic in atheism will hopefully become apparent as one realizes they themselves are a "creator." The key resides in conscious vs. unconscious creating, and the hope that an atheist might develop enough Consciousness over time to become aware that they themselves create what they will.

If we are all creators at some level, what then is "God" in the atheist's mind? Does the atheist continue to deny that it itself cyclically creates its own experience of ideological "godlessness," even as the atheist is creator of its own reality? It has to do with the atheist's capacity to grow in Consciousness to become aware beyond this seeming paradoxical conundrum. If the atheist does not develop sufficient sentience for such...I presume some sort of defunct realities rewind in its experience until it develops the requisite Consciousness to become a conscious creator. Either that, or a kind Soul may mercifully guide them if they so request.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Want to see astral beings? here you are! on: March 27, 2015, 02:44:15
Hi there  smiley
Ever wondered how astral beings may look like? If so, here are two very detailed illustrations of astral beings I encountered during one of my spontaneous OBEs. They didn't seem to see me or even feel my presence at the moment (fortunately!). I work as a graphic designer and illustrator, so I decided to make use of my talent to describe some of my OBEs' elements visually.
Here are the links to the two illustrations:
http://imgur.com/dLRnoB1
http://imgur.com/FYX9OYa
Waiting for your feed back!

Excellent illustrations, obe4life. Thank you very much for this information. I hope you make more in the future! =)
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: 66 Astral Projection Techniques on: August 22, 2012, 21:23:23
Much thanks, always good to have variety
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can binaural beats really cause OBEs? on: August 22, 2012, 20:39:38
Wonderful topic, thank you everyone for your contributions of knowledge and resources on this topic.  I found it helpful, and so am going to bump the topic for greater numbers of people to benefit. 
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Locations to visit on: August 22, 2012, 03:45:24
hey, havnt been on in ages, memorys faded on some subjects. If i can remember, obe is closest projectoin to our reality or plane ect.
So i just wanted to put on some possible locations to visit on earth if its possible

Area 51!
Bermuda triangle
Atlantis  grin
the core

Thats all i got now, feel free for more suggestions.
P.S can you even get close to  visiting those?

Check out Alsace France's underground...I've heard there is a subterranean network with some unusual things in the area.  It'd be best if you check it out during night time on a Winter Solstice if you want to see anything interesting. 

Also according to a National Geographic article I read not too many years ago, radiography discovered a city at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.  If I were you I might google around for that information and see if you can pinpoint the coordinates. 

Also the moon of course, in particular the dark side.  There are a number of large artificial architecturally and geometrically symmetrical structures that appear to be made by sentient beings.  (there are actual NASA pictures of these, now.  Check out Richard Hoagland's site)

Also, some of the moons of Jupiter appear to be quite curious.  One in particular looks like it was partially engineered.  (yes the planet itself, engineered)  I don't recall if it was Ganymede, Richard Hoagland has more information on that as well.

Also check underneath the sphinx of the Giza Pyramids in Egypt.

Also I've heard there was a portal linking the island of Kauai in Hawaii to the Big Island of Hawaii.  I've heard one of the ends of the portal is behind a waterfall/lake area around the northern part of the island.   

A bit of a side note, but if you are able to shift frequencies you might consider seeing if you can find any "cloaked" UFOs and interacting with them.  Make sure they only have positive energy fields; however.  There are some bad apples about that you can detect based on the energy they give off. (And also whether or not the light of their craft appear to be technologically created, spiritually created)

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: August 22, 2012, 03:34:07
I've read a few books of people that can astral project easily...although these are generally people born with the ability to do it second hand like the rest of us might feel standing up and going for a walk is second hand. 

That said, where there is a will there is a way.  If one works at it long enough I am sure doing it on command is possible...although it would take many years I'm sure. 
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Adept's Secret Technique on: August 22, 2012, 03:24:40
I'm with Stookie on this.

If you can't do this under your own power, keep plugging away at it until you do.
The importance here, at least in my opinion, is figuring out how to do all this.  If you're given these experiences on the silver platter of chemicals, you're really not helping yourself learn at all.

Using chemicals is a big step BACKWARDS.

DMT, "the spirit molecule," is naturally produced in the body.  OBEs, astral projection, and NDEs, lucid dreaming are likely connected with DMT.  DMT is no more a chemical than other substances produced in the body. 

That said, I would be wary using it from sources outside of what is naturally produced in your body.  It is probably the most powerful psychedelic on Earth.   
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: September 20, 2011, 04:31:31
Hello, I'm Sloan, and I am 21 years old.  I am relatively new to astral projection, but have been seeking growth spiritually for some time. 

It is good to meet you all.
Pages: [1]