The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 18:23:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scariest OBE I ever Had - Need Help! on: September 04, 2014, 02:45:27
Don't do anything to challenge other entities. Even if they are trying on purpose to get a reaction out of you. Because a lot of the times in the astral, that is why they do these things. To get a reaction. Learn how to defend yourself and perhaps learn some offensive things to. I personally try to stay away from offensive things, I'm more of a defense person. But I learned offense just in case I ever happen to need it, which I don't. I'm a peace maker, and some people in the astral like that about me since I don't go around intentionally causing trouble. Burn some sage if imagining a light around you doesn't work.
102  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: sealing question on: September 04, 2014, 00:59:23
Do you feel otherwise?

Yup. Not believing in something doesn't make someone invincible to whatever it is they don't believe.
103  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: sealing question on: September 02, 2014, 15:23:20
Sealing won't work unless you believe it.

That's what people say about curses too.
104  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: sealing question on: September 02, 2014, 06:42:09
Just do what you truly feel is right. Don't create any reasons for you to get yourself sealed. Do only what you know is safe.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Yet, another Past Life! on: August 04, 2014, 21:44:50
Well, yesterday night I did a meditation a sutra for about 15 minutes and another 7 minute mediation to clear karma. After that I went to sleep and had an OBE. It started off in my bathroom where it usually starts for some reason. Floated up to the ceiling and fell into a past life. I think I'm accessing the akashic records now which is pretty cool. And yet again I was a girl. I remember 2 scenes briefly. And the other scenes I can't remember cause I was stupid enough to not immediately write them down. 

1. A guy tried to kill me buy throwing me off a boat and leaving me to die in the middle of an ocean. I remember my body skimming across the water.
2. Remember seeing my family there was a little girl and 2 other's but I vaguely remember what they looked like.

Interesting. Be careful what you learn in the akashic record.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Serious Trouble Getting Out Of Body on: August 04, 2014, 09:07:47
I highly doubt it has anything to do with being an indigo child. Being one shouldn't necessarily make it easier, either. Even though you were born with gifts, learning things and living life won't just be a walk in the park.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Things to do during Astral Projection on: August 02, 2014, 02:29:42
Yes. In fact, we have little festivals on the astral plane. We all like to get together when there's a festival, and all of the astral travelers have their own there in the same spot. You can't do EVERYTHING inthe astral, but going to real places in real-time, yes you can.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone had this, or a similar experience? on: August 02, 2014, 02:26:46
Yeah. They are mostly mean entities. They are also mostly harmless. Just don't mind them much.
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: why love? on: August 02, 2014, 02:20:19
Love doesn't only build. It creates and opens you up to new opportunities. It's also healthy to have love as a part of growing spiritually. If all you do is hate, you will disturb the equilibrium between your chakras.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ever tried to get answers from spiritual guides or higher self? on: July 29, 2014, 21:40:55
I have a teacher who usually talks to me in the astral plane. I talk to my guides sometimes in the astral plane too, but I usually talk to them on this physical plane. Yes, they exist here too. Please don't think that the only way you can talk to your guide is through astral projection.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I don't understand what is happening with me. on: July 28, 2014, 22:34:26
Hello, Thanks for reply
First @AAAAAAAA, I wasn't in sleep paralysis because I was flying above my body, and what does (locked by someone mean)  huh ?

Someone might not want you to project. You may have been stopped by someone. But that doesn't usually happen, so I wouldn't worry about it.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: July 28, 2014, 19:28:43
Angels can have human bodies, though. Just like guides. The kind of relationship you have with angels and guides is entirely dependent on circumstances.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I don't understand what is happening with me. on: July 28, 2014, 04:22:10
If you couldn't move, either your body was locked by someone, or more likely, you were in sleep paralysis. Be careful around people whose eyes you can't see....
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What did I do? on: July 28, 2014, 03:26:00
Yup. you were closer. The vibrations mean that you're almost ready to get out.
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: July 28, 2014, 03:12:26
Yes. I'm friends with my guide. But in my experience, guides come and go as they please, so even if you ask to see your guide, he or she might be busy and may not be able to get to you right away. They chose to be your guide for a reason.
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you experience vibrations on your side? on: July 28, 2014, 02:26:59

I experience vibrations if certain spirits make contact with me and I'm not always relaxed.... sometimes it's to remind me to chill out a few notches... that happened quite a lot this weekend as work was very stressful.

Explore the states from different angles... not just the ones that are popular.  Astral projection is  not a cut and dried how to do it topic.

I couldn't agree more. Especially about the spirits. I have also noticed that whilst coming in contact with certain spirits, I get the vibrations. They are actually usually the strongest when  this happens, at least for me.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Information, Please on: July 27, 2014, 07:30:38
I don't think they exist. If they do, they are probably just higher-plane beings.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you have your sexual fantasies play out in the astral? on: July 26, 2014, 23:32:43
I'm a little confused at that you guys are saying. You mean if you go into the astral looking for something in a sexual nature you will wind up in a bad realm or something? I am not sure this really makes sense as I have heard other accounts of peoples sexual experiences in the astral with 'entities' etc and they did not sound bad by any means nor did they find themselves in any sort of lower realm.

Those are just their experiences. I think the main idea is just to be careful. Especially with sexual energy as it is usually very strong.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you experience vibrations on your side? on: July 26, 2014, 23:31:05
Just wanted to know this. Do you have to sleep on your back to experience the vibrations or can it happen if you sleep on your side? does anyone who sleeps on their side ever experience the vibrations? is it basically the same?

Yes it's the same.
120  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is "The Light" from NDE's? on: July 25, 2014, 20:08:18
I share the belief that I leave a physical body, and I don't ignore any of my experiences yet I still succeed in doing what it is that I want to do when I travel in the astral plane. Kind of irrelevant, but I also don't read a lot. My teachers teach me.
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is "The Light" from NDE's? on: July 25, 2014, 18:21:49
He's providing you his perspective.  Not demanding you take it on as your own.  Smiley
So yes, so he says.  Kind of doesn't have to be said.  Everything said on this forum by anyone is merely an opinion shared.  I guess, sometimes, that needs to be reminded.  hehe

Although, for myself, I'm fairly certain that as long as you're analyzing your experiences with no bias (or at least very little... bias, I guess, is inevitable) and you allow what you experience to take you where ever it takes you... you will also come to the same conclusions that Szaxx has. 

I haven't and won't. But I guess that is just my perspective. I travel to the source whenever I get the chance to.
122  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is "The Light" from NDE's? on: July 25, 2014, 17:55:44
That's sauce lol.
You've got a wicked sense of humour.

You don't possess any form even near the source.
Everything is in a mental form, the gained data has to be interpreted through time or it's totally beyond the human minds ability to comprehend.

So you say.
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can I meet other real people in the Astral Plains? on: July 25, 2014, 17:52:58
As I've said before, some people hide their energy. If we met in person, you'd never ever know it was me, lol.
124  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is "The Light" from NDE's? on: July 25, 2014, 16:09:59
I have also had several experiences with the source. Last time it happened I got a little too close and had to be carried out. I haven't seen any God. As far as I'm concerned, the source is just a thing that creates and destroys things. It is a special place, though. And I recommend traveling there when you can.

Also you don't have to have a near death experience either. You can travel to the source via the astral plane.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can I meet other real people in the Astral Plains? on: July 25, 2014, 15:46:10
Reading energy won't always work though so I personally recommend a code. A code is harder to learn though. You'd have to learn how to create it and how to execute it on the astral plane.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16