The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2019, 10:53:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I ask for assistance and guidance and this is what happened on: July 24, 2014, 13:21:37
Tested? I dunno. The way you described how she acted makes me think that she was just trying to screw with your head, lol.
127  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: HELP problems opening my third eye on: July 24, 2014, 13:16:46
I'm somewhat uncertain as to what the function of this third eye is.
Do you mean visualizing something like the mind's eye?
Or like seeing what we can't in the physical?
Since this is the spiritual progression sub forum I guess it's the latter...

I have been on a quest for about 7 months now to dramatically harness my mind's eye and I could share some pretty good ideas you might not have considered if that is what you're talking about...

If the 3rd eye is for seeing the non physical then have you considered just staring at your hand with unfocused eyes? My pops taught me that you can see your astral body/energy,etc. around and extending from your fingers that way.

The function of this third eye is to give you little perks. Small benefits like being able to see auras better. Things like that. Your third eye is probably more useful in the astral.
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Yesterday? on: July 23, 2014, 21:45:17
The second to last time from now that it was 12:00AM.
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I ask for assistance and guidance and this is what happened on: July 23, 2014, 17:25:20
I'd say that you're one of the lucky few who can actually see someone walk towards the light.
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is helping our place? on: July 21, 2014, 18:24:59
Some of us are here to help others. But helping is as far as it goes. Everyone still has to put in the work themselves in order to really grow. We can simply give people the tools that they need in order to succeed.
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can I meet other real people in the Astral Plains? on: July 20, 2014, 07:24:38
Well one of the people interested in projecting is my brother and we'll be rooming with each other soon. Hopefully proximity to someone will help with the meeting process. How would you validate their identity? I should be focusing my energies on projecting, but I can't help but very interested in that.

You would read their energy signature. Some people hide their energies and chakras, though, in which case you'd have to use a kind of "code" that would confirm the validity of the person you're talking to.
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can I meet other real people in the Astral Plains? on: July 20, 2014, 05:02:16
I was curious about this myself. I haven't projected successfully yet but journeying with others I know when I get proficient is one of my top goals. After hearing about various stories about projectors traveling with people they know, it seems like an iron clad way of convincing yourself the "realness" of what you're experiencing. Like when Thomas Campbell talked about traveling with his son when he was young, and his child would wake up remarking about details of their adventure when they woke up. Or when he staged an experiment with Robert Monroe where he and his co-worker projected in separate sound proof rooms and vocalized what they were experiencing into a voice recorder. After traveling together for some time Tom and his friend returned and listened to their recorders which revealed they were experiencing the same exact thing. He said it was first time he was struck with the "realness" of what he was doing.

I'm still in the process of training myself, and I have several others interested in learning but are awaiting to see how my experience goes. I would like to eventually project with them if we all train ourselves. Is this viable given what you guys have experienced?

Yes. You can meet other people in the astral planes if you all project at the same time. You could even have conversations with them, and confirm them on the phone later if you wanted to, so long as you're sure that it's them that you're talking to....
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can I meet other real people in the Astral Plains? on: July 19, 2014, 14:22:43
Also be aware that you can be tricked. People can pretend to be people that they are not. There's ways to get around that, though.
134  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: There are other universes on: July 15, 2014, 01:53:28
I don't think I understand the context of this statement. Which fact being ignored in particular did you mean?

Nothing yet that was said. I just wanted to put that in there in case anyone wanted to post here claiming that other universes didn't exist. I know there's a few of those people on this forum.
135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: There are other universes on: July 14, 2014, 17:44:32
Facts don't cease to exist just because people ignore them. With that being said, as well as other realities, there are also other universes. Other people, other technologies... other life, etc., etc. I know. I've been there to see them.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sleep disorder and Astral Projection on: July 14, 2014, 17:35:42
Any meditation. People like us with ADD or ADHD are usually pretty brain-scattered. So unfortunately, the best meditation, and usually the most important meditation for us is a slightly more difficult one. Our best option is to get good at focusing on completely clearing our minds. That's hard sometimes for people who have elevator music and a jumble of thoughts constantly running through our heads... lol. But it definitely pays off. Learning how to clear your mind is an important skill.l
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Its hard to let others know that individuals don't die after death on: July 14, 2014, 03:34:18
You might as well just tell someone what you know. If they believe you, good. If they don't, oh well.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have a question . on: July 14, 2014, 03:32:22
People die of heart-attacks, not nightmares.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sleep disorder and Astral Projection on: July 13, 2014, 19:46:03
Meditate more. That will help you clear your thoughts easier. I have ADHD, but once I learned how to meditate, I can clear my thoughts easier, even if I don't take my medication for it. And don't get discouraged so easily. If failing to project a few times already discourages you... you have a long way to go on your spiritual journey....

As for your sleep disorder, I cannot help you with that. I'm not a doctor.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A little proof for OBE on: July 13, 2014, 05:58:06
There's ways to find out. I can prove it to you.
141  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra Pattern on: July 12, 2014, 18:20:13
Well, it shouldn't hurt.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Deeper on: July 11, 2014, 06:46:45
Pay more attention, and you'll realize that your whole body is actually swaying.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Still can't get out of my body. on: July 10, 2014, 22:52:50
Here's my idea. You're trying to move too fast, and you're quitting too fast. You're complaining about not being able to get out of body when you've only tried five times....
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Conquering Fears Etc? on: July 10, 2014, 22:46:54
Lol, I wouldn't call them tests. There are people around you all the time, even when you think you're alone sometimes. They just happen to be there.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Feels impossible on: July 09, 2014, 03:11:01
It FEELS impossible, but deep down you know that it ISN'T impossible. This is what will eventually help you to successfully AP.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tunnel Vision on: July 09, 2014, 03:06:25
This is what I see when I meditate sometimes. It's like I can move through the tunnel, but even though I constantly can move forward, I never make it to the end of the tunnel .
147  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Possible Presence on: July 09, 2014, 01:58:58
Just set a barrier around your area if you're scared.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: waking up and keeping still does it really work? on: July 06, 2014, 21:21:57
This happens to me as well. If I feel the vibrations coming on but they start to fade, I'll stay frozen and they usually come back.

If you wanna get into a deep sleep paralysis, wait until the vibrations get really strong, and then make a couple of really sudden movements and it will sting a little bit and the sleep paralysis will get a lot stronger.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Did anyone take a LONG time to project? on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:29
Some of us are naturals and it took us no time at all to learn how to project. You don't need to focus too hard about pushing through. Work smarter, not harder. Just find the angle at which you need to start from to make things go as smooth as possible.
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Wealth! on: July 05, 2014, 01:45:21
Absolutely nothing, if you're talking about money. It's nice to have money, but it's a human thing.

Wealth to me means having all the people you want in life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16