The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 17:35:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Imagination Plane? Go through wall? on: November 28, 2014, 08:10:10
Thank you for the reply, actually i dont ask about the reincarnation, I ask what are your experiences. You have said that our thought can manifest quicker.

Have you experiences the thought manifestation? eg: you want a star wars lazer sword and its appears you instantly. You want Steak and french fries and its appears to you instantly.  grin

Yes. Some things actually have to be constructed, though.
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Imagination Plane? Go through wall? on: November 26, 2014, 10:20:53
have you experiencing this? can you share what you have experiences, your story.

Grattitude for your share

Yes. I haven't fully remembered the reincarnation process yet, as it is something most people forget as they're born. From what I have remembered, there are a series of negotiations that can be made before being led into your next life. The rest is a blur.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Imagination Plane? Go through wall? on: November 26, 2014, 04:07:10

first of all. grattitude to you for your reply.

so in obe dimension, everything is up to my thought? I want hamburger and it will appears hamburger? I want beautiful woman and it will happened in front of me? I want tons of diamonds and gold, so it appears in front of me? I want heavenly paradise so it appears too?

if this true then obe dimension is heaven. we can create what we want by using our thought, because our thought can manifest quicker. after death life is simply very good compare live on earth.

please correct me if im wrong.

Something like that. Everyone has their own goals. Some people aren't in complete "heaven" when they die because they still have things to accomplish here on this plane, so they reincarnate.
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: November 25, 2014, 21:30:19
I honestly wouldn't even pay attention to articles like that. They are all written by people who don't know what they are even saying half the time.
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need Answers on: November 25, 2014, 21:28:08
This morning I had a very cool experience. I don't know if this was real telepathy but before I experienced this I heard really beautiful music and two people where talking 2 me. One person said that I had to learn 1 thing per year to be a master. I couldn't see anything but my I could here them. All I seen was purple and weird electricity tentacles coming from my third eye. After that something interesting happened involving telepathy which sounds ridicules but I connect with my ex and I could really feel her. It was so freaky. I wasn't able to see anything but I could feel it.

If anyone knows about this path of the masters I am really interested in it. I don't know who these people are but every time they come to me really beautiful music plays.

Those tentacles/strings/vectors coming from your third eye were... connections. Don't worry too much about the colours of them just yet. Make sure to ask about these said "connections" next time you are talking to those people. They will fill you in a bit. Smiley
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Imagination Plane? Go through wall? on: November 25, 2014, 21:26:06
I have been OBE, seeing myself on bed, flying there and forth, but Im confuse with 2 things.

1) I have go through pass my home walls and fly to the sky, But my brother and my friends can't pass the walls, when he want to get through it, its bounce back.

why I can go through walls, while my friends can't?

2) I have heard many people can imagine and create what they want instantly. is there any imagination plane? for example, during OBE, I want HAMBURGER in front of me, and the the hamburger will exist and I can eat it as I want. If i want a girl and she will exist. If I want a starwars lazer sword in front of me it will exist. My question is this plane exist? (I havent make experiment about this yet)

From what I know: real 100% OBE is the same as death, we can fly around the earth, just imagine the place and we will fly. But to create ANYTHING this and that instantly is not possible.

I need a good explanation thank you

It's not "imagination plane." It's the same plane, but you thoughts can manifest quicker. Yes, if you want a Starwars Lazer sword in front of you, assuming you have some practice, you could cause it to manifest in front of you.

Perhaps when your friends try to pass through a wall, they are still thinking about it as if they would in the physical plane. By doing that, they would be making it almost impossible to pass through like that. They should think of it as completely different when they are in the astral. They should think about not being bound by physical things. They should not be worried ab out potentially crashing into the wall whilst trying to pass through it.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we Gods?? on: November 23, 2014, 14:03:35
Even if someone is finished doing everything they want to do, some reincarnate just to go through life again. Some like the experience, some don't.
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Sleep paralysis Help on: November 18, 2014, 22:39:34
If you are paralyzed just before or after sleep, it's probably sleep paralysis. It sounds to me like you're figuring out how to function in a different way then you do in the completely physical world. Good job Cheesy
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we Gods?? on: November 18, 2014, 22:36:59
We are the "gods" or "editors" of our own realities. Think of that as a client-sided thing, though. Yes, we experience our own worlds, but we are only "gods", objectively speaking, in our own realities. We cannot be gods to anyone else unless they let us. We cannot make up another person's world experience. So really, we are only our own gods in our own worlds. In the world outside of our own minds, we are simply just people.
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: You dont choose your future incarnation. on: November 18, 2014, 22:18:31
There is something people talk about in between lives that we get to choose what our life will be. In that case it is true. I doubt we choose

It's actually a negotiation. We can choose, however, sometimes spontaneous things happen. And sometimes, things happen because they need to happen, whether we choose that or not. Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way we expect it to. That's okay.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to be sure you really meet your deceased loved ones ? on: November 18, 2014, 00:41:23
Use a code. Usually certain "codes" will be unbreakable, but I don't know how well they would work with someone who is already deceased... hmm.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How real do AP's feel? on: November 13, 2014, 04:21:12
It seems real, sometimes certain things happen and it feels like they are really happening.

What about vision, is the vision the same as on the physical plane or is it blurry (dream like).

It can be either. For me, vision in the astral is more detailed than it is here in the physical. Sometimes it almost looks fake.
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Programming the mind to have OBE on: November 10, 2014, 03:39:53
Be careful what you call "obvious." Also it does seem to be a bit easier to get to that point unintentionally. That's how it happened for me the first few times I projected.
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Death Bed Confession From Area 51 Scientist on: November 08, 2014, 21:24:00
You realize that not all daggon aliens look like this, right? The old man sounds like he just wants to play one last joke on the world before he dies. Why is it that whenever someone has an alien story, they claim that the aliens look so much different than humans?
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Programming the mind to have OBE on: November 07, 2014, 20:08:02
I'm with Aaron here. I tried so many things without constant results.

Of course I read Xanth saying "dont try, just do" etc etc, but these are easy words when you have crossed the frontier (I know it took him 10 years so dont get me wrong) but when you are in the heart of the battle those kinds of words are not really helpful.

AP is confusing because you hear that you have to hard work but on the other hand that you dont have to expect anything and allow things to happen, which is contradictory (in b4 "no this is not contradictory at all bla bla").

Seriously, AP is annoying. I'm struggling for 1 year and EVERY DAY I'm doing my routine in the street, shops, metro etc to become lucid at night. I also meditate. And I broke down in 1 million pieces my sleep cycles at night as well to AP. So I'm working on both LD and AP avenue NIGHT AND DAY and EVERY NIGHT and EVERY DAY with discipline, consistency and hard work.

Am I a black belt astral projector or lucid dreamer ? FAR FROM IT

I just had 2 LD in those past 4 weeks and before that my last NPR experience was maybe 6 months behind.

Last night I woke up naturally at 2:45am (gone to bed at 11:30pm), went back to bed and fell back asleep with no LD, woke up 3 times with my alarm from 4:30 to 7am but nothing happened again. The alarm just woke me up and I didnt feel any threshold state.

I will toy with the lenght between the alarm or maybe make them start sooner (at 3:30am for instance and going off every 45mns or every 60mns or 30mns I dunno).

Sorry but I had to rant and whine this morning after waking up without any AP/LD. There are some mornings like that where you're ticked and discouraged.

It's okay. It happens. Also, it is indeed contradictory at first. "Letting things happen" is actually a process that one has to learn. Just not doing anything and having an expectation is not the same as letting something happen. The first mistake people make is assuming that "letting things happen" means just doing nothing. Letting things happen either comes naturally to someone, or is something that one must work for in order to understand how exactly to just let something happen to them.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Programming the mind to have OBE on: November 06, 2014, 20:48:03
So, why people struggle that much to OBE if this is just a question of programming ?

*update*

Last night I went to bed at 11:30pm but unfortunately I was awoken by my alarm at 4:30am, which means that I was really tired since I didnt naturally wake up at 3:30am as usual.

So I woke up with the alarm and my voice "dont move, dont open your eyes", but nothing happened. Same with the subsequent alarms every 45mns. I just wasnt at the treshold and couldnt reach it neither while falling back asleep.

So, it was a very disappointing night.

I've read so many accounts from people telling how they immediately find themselves at the treshold when being awake by alarm going off that I dont understand why I dont find myself in such a state inspite 3 or 4 awakenings with my alarm.

Last night was just my 2nd attempt so I guess that I have to give it some more time, but still I thought it would provide some steady results almost immediately.

I've no trouble with hard work and discipline so I will continue until I crack the code.

Because people either don't know what they are doing, or they just haven't found a method that works well for them yet. Sometimes it's about trial and error.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Programming the mind to have OBE on: November 05, 2014, 22:08:14
Of course it's possible. You can program the mind to do just about anything. It's pretty cool how mechanical our bodies actually are.
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Partial projection? on: October 31, 2014, 21:36:42
lol I'm always manic. Anyway, there really is no "right" or "wrong" way of looking at it. Just look at it in a way that helps you understand it the best. As you learn more and more, the way you view things will probably change.
94  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Third eye opening for a newcomer on: October 28, 2014, 05:42:56
Don't worry. You haven't any reason to be afraid, even if someone says you should be. Some people just like to be obnoxious and say things like that to scare people. I feel a localized pressure on my forehead when I meditate and send energy to my third eye, but sometimes i feel it everywhere like you mentioned above. Dunno why, but it happens to me to.
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Confirmation of event on: October 28, 2014, 05:34:20
Happens. The first mistake people usually make is believing that the astral plane isn't real. It's really shocking to them when someone has an experience like this, and most of them will argue to tgeir death that it's a complete coincidence.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I have a demon problem in astral on: October 28, 2014, 05:26:43
Sounds like they are just having fun. Not gonna lie, this sounds pretty amusing.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Plane and Dark Matter/Energy on: September 19, 2014, 05:22:51
We... don't know what gravity is?HuhHuh??
Dark matter is detected by looking at the footprints it leaves in space, just like black holes.
98  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Ears Ringing on: September 12, 2014, 20:45:34
Also know that if someone is trying to talk to you, you may hear that sudden ringing for a few seconds and then it will go away. That's what happens if the message doesn't translate properly into a language that youcan understand. I'm not sure if that's what the post above is talking about or not so sorry if I have made a redundant post.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Eyes twitching on: September 06, 2014, 16:24:51
This will happen if there are any sudden noises in any music/tapes you listen too. Also make sure that there are no flickering lights. It will drive your eye receptors crazy and you will be blinking/twitching every second. Same happens when there are sudden noises in your tapes, except it sends the signals to your brain from a different connection since it's not affecting your receptors.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scariest OBE I ever Had - Need Help! on: September 05, 2014, 04:35:59
Hey, man can you find out some information about me? I had a spirit guide say I was on the path of the masters and recently I witnessed the 7th jhana out of body which is the no-thing universe.

Maybe. I think a lot of people are on the path of the "masters", though. A lot of people want to take the challenge to work themselves to be the best that they can be.

thats not the way you control them you have to remove their energy which means you have to face your fear until it no longer scares you. The lack of fear will break the illusion. You cannot attack because your reacting from fear.

You're reacting from fear only if you choose to. Some people react and attack out of fear, some people just want self-preservation. Some people don't even think about it and just have an instant action-reaction state of mind, like second nature.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16