The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 16:06:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 23, 2016, 08:53:20
Wow, things have gotten quite intense in here lol.

Took the pills again last night and had another lucid dream. This time it was much longer. When I first woke up mid sleep to the loud noises, I realized it was time to roll out of body, but it felt like the energy level was weak. I was trying to roll out and flailing around, but it felt like I was stuck in goop, like that scene from the Matrix. Then I got out and began flying around and shooting energy beams at evil alien space ships and all sorts of crazy battles.

Eventually it actually got boring. I got tired of flying around in this dream world and felt like I had exhausted all my options. I wanted to go somewhere else and do something different, but I didn't know how. I remembered to try rubbing my hands together and I did, but it didn't seem to increase the lucidity of the dream.

The lucid dream went on forever, and eventually morphed into a regular dream that was quite intense and exciting, and lasted a very long time.

I woke up feeling exhausted mentally. I felt like I had lived an entire life time in that dream. Any ideas on how I can increase my lucidity/awareness next  and try traveling somewhere else?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 22, 2016, 09:33:57
Wow, a whole lot of responses to catch up on. Firstly, thank you to everyone who responded to me here and gave me advice/input. This is why I love this forum board. Secondly, I think a few of you guys are getting a little too carried away with this "pills are for lazy millennials" business lol.

I am a Fitness Model, an athlete and a full time personal trainer for Stanford University and Google Headquarters in Mountain View, CA. I know a thing or two about hard work. I work out for 1-2 hours a day in addition to working 40-50 hours a week. I'm not afraid of hard work at all. In fact, I LOVE it. It builds character, commitment, confidence and integrity. That's one of the things that has interested me the most about AP, the fact that it is a life long journey and a skill you can never truly "master", but must remain an eternal student of.

I have been practicing AP for almost 3 years now. I meditate every day. I learned how to AP and LD on my own years ago long before I ever tried this pill. So let me say for any potential newbee's reading this...the pill WILL NOT work for you if you don't already know how to AP or LD. You must put in the work first to reap any reward from the pill. I only took it because I am in a horrendous dry spell and have been literally aching to project again for over a year. I'm desperate enough to do anything that helps. I do not plan on taking these pills forever. Only to get the ball rolling again and knock this rust off. So if you're in that same boat, I say go for it. If you're hoping to have your first projection by taking this pill, sorry but you will be sorely disappointed. You must possess all of the skills and experience it takes to know how to navigate yourself out of body, otherwise you're just going to lay there in sleep paralysis completely freaked out all night.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 20, 2016, 08:39:49
Congratulations! Were you wide awake when you started hearing the "ringing noise"? If so, subsequently focusing on the sound and then "rolling out" from the waking state would constitute a full blown OBE/AP projection of consciousness from the waking state... which I prefer to differentiate from the Lucid Dream methods. Quickly devolving into and LD is common but still does not change my personal method of dichotomy for these sorts of experiences.

I do not really have a problem with using herbs or pills to nudge someone over the hump. Especially if they are suffering a really long dry spell. A year and a half?...yikes!.... If the pill works on the first try after that long I think it is pretty safe to say it was the pill or at least a placebo effect. Either way... probably worth it. As long as you get back in the groove and stop using the pills shortly thereafter, what's the harm?

I am curious to try Dreamleaf (Ingredients: 5-HTP, Mugwort, Huperzine-A, Alpha GPC, Choline Bitartrate ) but with all that going on I wonder about unknown side effects.

Thanks for the input and encouragement! It definitely was because of the pills, not due to "wanting it more" or some kind of placebo effect. I've actively been practicing and trying every week for a year and a half now with no luck. I would have given my right arm to project/LD again, so I'm very thankful for these pills to say the least.

As far as the projection goes, I'm not totally sure to be honest. I'm never sure if I'm "projecting" or "Lucid Dreaming" because it happens the same way every time. it's the only method that's ever worked for me. I sort of "wake up" in the midst of light sleep to the "high pitched ringing noise" and I focus on it, it gets insanely loud, and then POOF. The noise stops and I do the "roll out method" and thenI'm in the midst of some foggy dream world. Is that astral projection? Or Lucid Dreaming? I don't know to be honest.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 19, 2016, 09:59:40
Update: It worked! I had my first lucid dream in over a year the first night I took Galantamine! I heard the loud "ringing noise" in my ear in the middle of the night, focused on it until it became jet engine loud, and then poof! I rolled out of my body and was in the dream world! I flew around with crazed excitement, shot energy blasts out of my hands like dragon ball z, and climbed up buildings. I sort of slipped back into a dream for a while on accident, and then remembered I was dreaming again. After that, the experienced ended. I'm going to take them again tonight (you're only supposed to take them 3 nights a week). Will update tomorrow if I have another LD.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 12, 2016, 01:41:06
Thanks for the advice guys. That's some good perspective. I'm gonna try these pills for a while and see if it doesn't help or spark some LD's later down the road when I stop using them. I also just honestly miss projecting and LDing so much, I just want to experience it again. If I had to go under an IV to experience it again at this point I would. I'll also try combining some B vitamins and acetylcholine as well to see how that affects things. Will also report back here with the results.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / "The Lucid Dream Pill" on: July 09, 2016, 23:52:28
Have had about a year and a half hiatus from projecting/LDing which has been very hard for me. I've still been trying hard at my techniques as always, but literally haven't had a single experience in over a year and a half now. I've pretty much given up hope.

Then I was listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast the other day and they were talking about how they trigger Lucid Dreams by taking acetylcholine, which is a chemical the brain produces during sleep. Apparently it triggers very durable lucid dreams. One guy on the podcast even mentioned that going to sleep with a nicotine patch on which triggers LD's for him.

I did some research online and found a pill called "Galantamine" which has been called the "Lucid Dream Pill". You're supposed to take it in the middle of the night after some REM sleep, and it produces higher doses of Acetylcholine in your brain which triggers very long, durable lucid dreams. I ordered some and am going to give it a try.

Has anyone here had any experience with Galantamine, Acetylcholine or Nicotine patches to trigger lucid dreams?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally projected again! Is my method hindering progress? on: June 29, 2015, 07:42:38
If you regard yourself as a master of the art and think that you only need to remove some obstacles that hinder you, the doubts you have about your ability will cease.
It's thinking that you need to do more to progress that's actually slowing things down.
The darkness can be removed in many experiences by feeling the things around you. Smell them too, this will phase you in to the environment giving all the expectations you know you should have.
If you want light, demand it and expect it to get brighter. It's your experience and you have the steering wheel.
You're doing great too.
Expect and know you'll get better at it.

This is why I make sure to post all my experiences on this forum, because Szaxx and Xanth and the other mods always tell me exactly what I need to hear. Thanks for the reassurance and sound advice Szaxx. I will keep doing what I'm doing!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally projected again! Is my method hindering progress? on: June 28, 2015, 18:16:59
IMO, you are in an "experience period" where you are challenged on at least a few levels to realize several things. For instance, Where are you within your consciousness? What "exit method" got you here? and why? What inner abilities are you recognizing?

The "success" that Lumaza pointed out is significant. The next realization is Why? and How? How did that success come about?

Rolling out versus Phasing...just stay open for awhile, you will be challenged with a variety of possibilities of how OBEs can occur. If you are given a scene, go with it...if just left to create your own, then be open to going with that also; build it yourself.

Either way, what you are describing is progress. Good work!

EV
Thanks EV, this confirms what I was thinking. I shouldn't say I've never projected any other way, because there was one time when I woke up in sleep paralysis and had a scene appear in front of me which I stepped into. However every other time has been through the same method.

I'm sure it's like any other skill, which requires hundreds or thousands of repetitions and practice sessions to get very good at. Right now, the vast majority of my projections are just me stumbling around in a dark, etheric room and demanding for eyesight. I haven't encountered any beings or had any interactions really, and they usually last about 30 seconds of real time. But part of me knows this is probably because I'm still a beginner, and more clarity and vivid experiences will happen with the more projections that I have. I guess for now I'll stick with what's working.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Finally projected again! Is my method hindering progress? on: June 28, 2015, 09:02:04
Finally, SUCCESS!!

I haven't had a projection since January because of my schooling. I've been trying rigorously since the semester ended, but to no avail, until today. I laid down around noon for my Saturday projection attempt, used the Monroe Hemi-Sync 10 track as I have been doing (and I fell asleep well before I even got to the part where he says "now I am going to count to focus 10). I woke up once the track stopped, and I put my ear plugs in and eye mask on and tried to fall asleep while doing the "noticing" exercise combined with imagining myself on a roller coaster. I ended up having a dream where I became lucid, and when I became lucid I felt my body tingling everywhere and the loud astral wind noise, so I decided to try and move my arms. I felt my pillow and my bed and thought "darnit, I moved my physical arms", then I remembered that I have made this mistake before, so I just trusted it. I rolled out of body and started "flying" with outstretched arms like superman. But while flying I could not see anything but blackness. Instead of getting frustrated, I just tried imagining a city below me and it slowly started to appear! But only very slightly, and then it faded away. After that I slowly woke up.

I am VERY excited about this, being the first projection I have had since January. However, I am wondering if the way I project is a problem. I've always projected by allowing myself to fall asleep, and then become Lucid during sleep either through hearing a loud ringing noise, or becoming lucid in a dream. From there I always use the roll out method just fine. I'd like to learn phasing, but I feel like I'm far too light of a sleeper to "phase" directly into a projection. Maybe next time when I become lucid I should try using a strong sense of imagination to go somewhere instead of using the rollout method? What do you guys think?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Am I close to achieving Astral Projection? on: June 28, 2015, 08:59:19
Yay! It's good to know I'm on the right track! Thanks for the reply's, any advice and similar experiences help me to gauge my progression. Hey fuzzy why don't you try using a blindfold of sorts, so that next time you look around you will know if it's pysical or astral.

Thanks again!

Edit: also I do use a modified version of that technique, only difference really being my preparation.

First thing I get into bed and put on my mind fold and earplugs (these really help).

Second I pray to high levels of consciousness for protection and guidance.

Third I protect myself with white light

Fourth just listen to the in ear tones, buzz' or any inner sounds...and fall to sleep.

Yay! It's good to know I'm on the right track! Thanks for the reply's, any advice and similar experiences help me to gauge my progression. Hey fuzzy why don't you try using a blindfold of sorts, so that next time you look around you will know if it's pysical or astral.

Thanks again!

Edit: also I do use a modified version of that technique, only difference really being my preparation.

First thing I get into bed and put on my mind fold and earplugs (these really help).

Second I pray to high levels of consciousness for protection and guidance.

Third I protect myself with white light

Fourth just listen to the in ear tones, buzz' or any inner sounds...and fall to sleep.

My process is almost exactly the same lol. For me to get out, its all about the ringing and buzzing sounds in my ears.
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Physical Healing on: June 15, 2015, 18:36:18
One thing my mind has been mulling over a lot lately, is the idea of supernatural physical healing. When I was an evangelical Christian, I was raised in a culture that believed strongly in praying for people to be healed physically. We believed this because we believed in the life and words of Jesus that physical healing, the way that Jesus is written of doing, is absolutely possible for us if we simply have enough faith. When I left Evangelicalism and sort of became a naturalist for a while, that whole notion seemed silly. However, I cannot explain the literally hundreds of supernatural healings I've seen take place. I've prayed for people and seen them instantly healed of things like chronic back pain, terrible eyesight being turned into 20/20, short legs growing out, sickness, migranes, even diseases such as cancer I have seen people instantly healed from. I have even seen a dead person be raised back to life. I myself have been healed of a number of things that I have no way of explaining through naturalism.

On the other hand, I have never seen a stump limb or withered hand grow out back into a normal hand, or someone with down syndrome brought back to normal health. But it seems obvious to me that physical healing is most definitely possible if someone believes it enough. However most Christians believe that people are either healed because it is "the will of God" or not, which always bothered me tremendously. Because why would God heal one person and not another? Why would God heal my headache, but not heal this poor child from leukemia? It seems to me that it has more to do with how much belief the person praying has.

My question is, how can we explain this phenomenon in relation to consciousness? If we look at Quantum physics, we know that the "Observer Effect" shows that particles take position based on how they are observed. What are your thoughts?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Started projecting (finally) my experiance on: December 04, 2014, 09:19:28
Wow, pretty awesome experiences man. Well done!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Something that's been bothering me... on: December 01, 2014, 09:36:46
There are certain "truths" you come to as you proceed down the path you're on.
One of those truths is the truth of what you *are* and what reality *is*.  When you come to that one, it should provide you with some release on this issue.  Smiley

Thank you Xanth, I truly hope to discover this truth for myself as well. In fact, it's probably the main reason why I got into AP in the first place.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Something that's been bothering me... on: December 01, 2014, 09:35:24
I think we just need to remember that the person you knew and loved as 'Mom' and 'Dad' was the "Being / Soul / Higher Self" incarnating into this role. I believe whom you meet again actually is their Higher Self, they might 'appear' still as Mom and Dad to you when they are in the re-adjustment "period" in the LbL-environments ("astral heavens" or whatever you want to call it), like maybe you will be the 'person' too. But it is a role that will be dropped sooner or later, be it for another incarnation or just be a re-alignment (becoming 'bigger') with your Higher Being (Self).

I think that the Love and relationship between you and them (your parents in this life) is certainly real and remains forever (- I assume it was there before this life too already), but it is maybe a bit different then, more "real" in a spiritual sense, but not as 'parent-son' because this is the Earth game. Maybe like (soul) mates or buddies or sisters/brothers or sth similar, we cannot know for sure of course as we do not remember it down here. Just my two cents.

This post was very helpful as well Volgerle, thank you. I completely agree about the Higher self concept and that's all that really matters to me. I was never trying to say that it is their physical body and presence that I will miss, but just them as a person and who they are in general, our relationship, etc. I love the idea of knowing another soul via many incarnations and sharing love through many different types of human relationship. I actually read a book by a Near Death Experiencer named Nanci Danison who described that exact thing in her book "Backwards: Returning to Our Source for Answers". She says that she learned how we all choose our lives, and what souls will incarnate with us. The idea that we choose to incarnate with our most beloved soul-mates and choose to experience different human relationships with one another. As long as I know that I'm not really losing my parents or wife or children when we each pass away, then death of a loved one will be much easier to deal with for me.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Some Projection Advice on: November 29, 2014, 04:37:40
Absolutely true!  Just happened to me last night.  I had the sensations and was waiting to pop into a scene, but unfortunately the sensations stopped for no apparent reason.  This happens sometimes which is why I don't always use the method of just waiting without doing an exit.  Sometimes it's better to do an exit technique.  When I get to the point in the trance where I hear voices or other (sometimes creepy) sounds, I either do a roll out or I do a mental exit where I visualize myself already OOB in another place in the room.

So between the 3 techniques, waiting 'til I just end up 'there', rolling out, or a mental visual exit, I can get the job done. 

Last night after my first first failure, I turned over, got comfortable again, went back into the trance, and when I got to the point that I heard voices and a sound like a potato chip bag crinkling ( that's a creepy one that I do get once in a while) I visualized myself floating toward the nearest door in my house.  It worked and I went through the door and onward into an adventure.

Great advice from both Soarin and AstralSuzy! I will remember this next time. I have actually never tried the technique of visualizing being somewhere else during the sensations. I will give that a whirl. It's good to know that sometimes you need to do nothing, and other times you need to do something. It's easy to get stuck in a routine but with AP it seems like you have to be ready for anything.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Some Projection Advice on: November 25, 2014, 19:23:48
I'm not sure that I have a great answer here, maybe only some suggestions.

Many of us run into these quiet periods, as you've already experienced. Soarin12 made the suggestion that we are being challenged to find new methods of exit/transition. We get the feel of one technique a few times, then get pushed to find new ones.

Another possibility is simply one of Intent. Do you have a strong destination, person or purpose in mind? This could be a challenge to hone your Intent skills.

Or you could ask your higher self/guide to "show me the next higher experience/lesson I need".

As far as imagery, have you tried a Rundown?

Just some thoughts.

I believe I have tried a rundown before, not completely sure though. Can you give me an example? I like the idea of being challenged to find new exit paths.

Mentally demand what you need to know and expect a scene to develop.
With these symptoms you're just through the door so to speak. Totally ignore the physical body, make sure you disconnect from any thoughts or sensations of it.
That works quite well when in this position.

This is something I haven't done enough of yet. I will work on having specific, strong intent of a destination when I project from now on. So far I only have strong intents of what I want to do or to learn while OBE, but not of where to go as of yet.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Some Projection Advice on: November 24, 2014, 19:31:20
Just wanted to get some advice on a particular thing that keeps happening to me recently. I spend about two hours on M,W,F mornings trying to project, and 1 1/2 hours on T, Th afternoons. Lately what's been happening is that I fall asleep (sometimes this happens at night as well) and I become aware out of a dead sleep that I am phasing out. I have the hot liquid, astral wind, and strong vibrations all going together. I focus on the sensations out of habit, but it is as though they are not as strong as usual. I end up just sitting there for a minute or so with all the sensations going, and they slowly die down until I wake up. I've also tried remaining completely passive, as if I could care less if I project or not, and this has the same effect. The sensations die down and I wake up.

My question is, how can I turn these close encounters into projections? Is there any mental imagery I should try to use?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Something that's been bothering me... on: November 24, 2014, 02:00:14
Thanks guys for your responses. I especially enjoyed LightBeam and Soarin's comments as they resonate strongly with what I feel (or hope) inside. I had that exact question when listening to Tom Campbell's lecture on this. If the Astral exists outside of "time" as we know it here, then it wouldn't matter if your loved ones had "gone on to a new life" or not, correct? They could both be fully present in the Astral with you and in another incarnation at "the same time".

It just doesn't seem right that we (consciousness) would create a Universe in which we incarnate as physical beings and share the deepest and most intimate forms of love with one another as family, only to have those bonds and relationships lost forever once we die. The idea that I will never truly be with my mom or dad again after they pass is psychologically devastating to me. And if that's the truth of the matter, I don't know how I will ever cope with their deaths. This in and of itself leads me to believe that the truth has to be better than that.

This is just one of the many questions I have which drive me every single day to learn how to project and find the answers for myself.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Something that's been bothering me... on: November 23, 2014, 00:13:25
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. As a Christian, I always believed I would be in heaven forever with my parents, wife, children and other loved ones. However in recent years as my beliefs have radically shifted, I've come into quite a different understanding of how things work. In my last year or more of reading about NDE's, the Astral realms and such, I've run into a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to.

Will we ever be with or see our loved ones again after we leave this physical life? I've heard a few Tom Campbell lectures where he says that when you hear of people in NDE's meeting parents or loved ones when they die, he says "they are not really there. It's just data. The real person is already off in another life somewhere". I can't help but find this horribly depressing. I am very close with my mom in particular, and I can't imagine that when she dies, I'll never really get to be with her again. Whenever she says "I love you Aaron" I find myself almost tearing up when I reply "I love you too" because I can't stop thinking about the possibility that I might not see her again after she dies. And more recently its been happening with my wife. I can't bare the thought of losing these people forever into the realm of infinity after we pass away.

Can anyone answer from experience if they know whether or not this is true?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The drought has ended!! on: November 19, 2014, 15:09:07
Wow!! So many similarities with Christianity, atheism, and faith here with me also! Congratulations on getting back into aping and pursuing what's pulling at you Smiley and I couldn't agree more that we only gain faith after losing it or what we thought was faith!! The most beautiful revelation in my life to this point has been stumbling across this forum and developing spiritually. And whatever God is or source or whatever you choose to call "it", it is the most of everything wonderful you could ever conceive at this point in your lifetime!! Never quit with this and remain open and passive. Humble yourself, and open yourself to the unknown, uncharted wonders that abound and pay attention. You'll be given plenty of signs and you'll know what's what because they will be made obvious to you at some point or another and when the pieces come together work it out but still pay attention because there is always, always, always something to be gained from even the slightest most insignificant seeming experience Smiley safe travels and may you have countless!

Thank you for this post NewOldSoul! It's always great to meet someone of similar background/life experience. From the sounds of it you've been where I am going for a while yourself. Thank you for the advice and encouragement, and I echo the same back to you! I am learning to be completely open to any and everything that comes my way. Now that the shackles of religion no longer hold me back, it feels as though the Universe is my oyster! I am working hard every day on my Projection so that I can learn everything I have sent myself here to learn and then some. I have so many questions I want answered and so many experiences I want to have. Best of luck to you as well!
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we Gods?? on: November 17, 2014, 14:00:58
To add to the immensity, all the physical universes are contained in one shadow of a four dimensional one.
That takes some getting your head around.
Youtube flatland for a simplified introduction to the multidimensional aspect on this. We all understand three dimensions naturally. Any 3D shape is a shadow in 4D.

Mind blowing...

mind...not...computing...
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Commanding Something in the Astral World and while Lucid Dreaming on: November 15, 2014, 19:15:58
That's an incredible experience man! Such an interesting comment from a dream character lol
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Ecstasy of Saint Teresa, or how I came to experience Primal Union with Creation on: November 14, 2014, 14:10:38
That's a beautiful story and song, Aaron.  You're a very good writer and with your healing gift and passion for the Divine, I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up a spiritual teacher/healer.  Maybe not one that your dad would approve of, but oh well... Smiley  Maybe your family will come around! 

Those must have been hard spiritual changes to go through.  I think anyone who is truly driven by the love of God will end up going through that purging of man made dogma.  I know I did.  The world pulls us this way and that, and then we finally (hopefully) learn to just follow what resonates with us in the core of our being.  This all reminds me of another saint.  Thomas Aquinas - who spent years writing 'important' theological documents, and then one day had a mystical experience that he wouldn't write down or talk about.  Afterwards, when his companions urged him to go back to his writings, he said - I just can't.  They seem like straw to me now...  I know how he felt!  Smiley

Thank you for the kind words Soarin. I think I very well may find myself on that path at some point in my life, only because I have such a desire to share the same joy and understanding of God that has so radically changed my life with others. But at this point I do feel a lot like Thomas Aquinas. I will be going home to California for Christmas to visit  my family, and they will want to know (as always) what "God has been doing in my life". I won't have any idea of how to communicate any of this to them, and I probably won't for many years. So I'll probably just give them a pat answer Smiley

Use these emotions to heal the world in meditation.
Expect nothing, just think of the benefits.
If you're on the path and you've enough experience, the result may well take you to the bliss. You have to return, that's the only part you'll not want.
 grin

Great advice as always Szaxx, thanks. I hope to find myself in that place of not wanting to return someday soon Smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Losing focus on the Hypnagogic state? on: November 14, 2014, 14:03:48
A sure fire method to keep me awake as the trance deepens is to find the right timing.  For me the right time is 6 hrs. after I go to sleep for the night.  Having 6 hrs. of sleep behind me, I feel a definite 'ease' in staying awake 'til I pop into a scene.  If I try earlier in the night, it's much easier to fall asleep, and if I try later in the morning -like hr. 7 or 8, my body is too ready to wake up which makes projection more difficult. I don't do the hr. 6 thing every night because I don't want to train my body to always wake up at that time -leaving me TOO awake.

So I wake up in 6 hrs. Use the bathroom, make sure to shake off the sleepiness, lie right back down again and go into trance.

It's great that you're hearing voices/conversations.  If you hear a conversation, and at the same time have the feeling that you're in another room or place, the trance is deep enough that you can do an exit technique if you want.

This this this ^^
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The drought has ended!! on: November 14, 2014, 04:45:09
We all go through that stage, I think we can't have faith unless we lose it in the first place.
Rather, we choose to believe what people tell us, until we have enough and remove all that belief.
Then when all beliefs are gone, god shows you signs until you have faith.
When you have faith, you don't lose it.

Same thing happened for me, I believed everything about religions, I got frustrated and I lost all interest, became Atheist and then it's as if God hit me with his mighty fist to show me what true faith is.

I think I am going through that exact process right now. It helps so much to hear that from people like you who've been through this before. I am extremely excited for what the future has in store. This past year and a half have been extremely difficult, but I feel like a light is breaking through inside, and something far more real and beautiful is going to come out of all this.

Your statement "I think we can't have faith until we lose it" is so profoundly true. The faith I had before was so strong but such an insecure one. I hoped I was right to be believing in something. All of that has been removed now. I can now see that unshakeable faith being created in me. And I see the purpose of this whole journey and it is quite amazing to say the least Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10