The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 07:04:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62
151  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Pulse reaches 10,000 members on: December 01, 2005, 23:03:21
Hello Kazbadan,

Quote from: Kazbadan
Yes, so many members but so little activity...i would like to see the old AP forums with lots of discussions!

So little activity? Are you sure you are logging into the right place?  smiley

We have several thousands posts every month, as many as you can read.

Best regards,

Adrian.
152  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / ouija board on: November 20, 2005, 14:36:29
Hello Mister Jingo,

Spirits are afriad of people with a strong Will and who understand these realities because they know they are no match for such people.

If you think it is the subconscious mind, there is another type of seance where the sitters use an entire table. They place their fingers lighly on the edge of the table and when a communication occurs the entire table rocks backwards and forwardsin answer to the questions. Sometimes the table levitates several feet in the air  smiley

Best regards,

Adrian.

Quote from: MisterJingo
I've used ouija boards many times and have had no bad experiences or lasting effects.
From my experience with them i'm still not convinced it's a spirit speaking over that of automatic movements created by the subconscious (ie we speak with each person subconscious who is at the board).

Strangely, everytime I've used a ouija board the 'spirits' either refuse to speak to me directly, or answer questions with me sitting at the board - giving reasons such as they are afraid of me and I have a powerful mind! lol. Ego-gratifying perhaps, but no idea why such things would happen grin
153  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / ouija board on: November 20, 2005, 14:14:22
Hello Wizard of Light,

Excellent advice!

In my book I have a whole chapter on the Ouija board because it is so potentially dangerous.

The reason the Spirits can interact with the Ouija board is because they are still very close to the density of physical world, which in itself is not a good start. Some Spirits might simply have issues making the transition, but many others have darker objectives due to their attachment to the physical world and/or low vibrations due to their thought processes.

Some are so desparate to speak with physical humans they will claim to be anything you want them to be; and they often know what you are thinking. So they will claim to be anything from deceased relatives, through archangels to God.

The best advice I can offer is never play with a Ouija board unless you want to run the risk of being misled and/or controlled and/or possessed.

Best regards,

Adrian.

Quote from: Wizard of Light
I have done the ouiji board thing, and you can contact spirits fine, but I said earlier, you have no control over who you speak with.

Yea, even if you sit with someone that knows what they are doing!  Even if you ask for the good spirits!  My first time was with someone who had used ouiji boards on and off for years.  We ended up with something evil, and it took us a bit to get rid of them after wards - you can't just stop the seance and think that they'll run off like good little spirits!

They tend to be the ones that haven't crossed over, they tend to be the ones that like playing games and tricks when they can.  Don't get me wrong - I've heard of the occasional one where some good spirits came through and everything was wonderful - but that is like one in a million.  You will end up chatting with who knows what, they just might tell you that it is your favorite aunt Mildred who wants to converse with you.  That's just cause they like to mess with your head.

It's not worth it.
154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 16, 2005, 15:07:14
Hello Tayesin,

Quote from: Tayesin
Blatantly flogging stuff in the forums ?

What next ?

That's the saddest thing I've seen in ages.

It is unfortunate you see things that way.

Many people are interested in, or have already purchased Our Ultimate Reality as being relevant to the subjects discussed these forums.

Furthermore, since you are enjoying the forums yourself, you might like to stop and consider how much it personally financially costs me to keep these forums running, technically no simple task I assure you, and also the thousands of hours of my own time I commit to keeping the forums running smoothly, with the valued assistance of the moderators, for the benefit of all concerned.

If you are not interested in these updates, then do not read them  smiley

Best regards,

Adrian.
155  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 15, 2005, 11:01:44
Hello everyone,

For anyone who would like to get the extremely popular binaural track "Abyss" for free with Our Ultimate Reality, here for your information is an extract from my last newsletter:

As discussed in recent newsletters, Abyss, the extremely popular
bonus currently available to those purchasing Our Ultimate Reality
will soon be withdrawn to become a separate product. In preparation
for this I have added three new bonus books:

The Science of Getting Rich
The Science of Being Well
The Science of Being Great

I will still be offering the excellent book: The Power of
Concentration

These are exceptional books that have been used by countless people
to attain wealth, health and greatness. They teach the use of
Universal Energy and Laws to achieve anything you desire.

Those purchasing Our Ultimate Reality before it is soon withdrawn
will receive both Abyss and these exceptional bonus books. Do not
delay though; once Abyss is ready to be launched as a separate
product it will be withdrawn as a free bonus.

For full details on Our Ultimate Reality and these excellent free
bonuses visit: http://www.ourultimatereality.com/book1.html

All existing customers of Our Ultimate Reality can download the new
products from the page provided upon purchasing the book.

Anyone purchasing Our Ultimate Reality now will always receive any
new bonuses added in the future.

Here is a typical testimonial from an existing Abyss user:

"My little sister has an inner ear problem that causes her to constantly hear a squealing. Sometimes it is so bad at night she can't sleep. So I gave her about 10 different types of entrainment and relaxation CD's to listen to. Later, she told me that she loved the Abyss CD. She said she could go right to sleep, and she was even listening to it before work and it made her feel great throughout the day. Personally, I believe the Abyss is a "classic" among entrainment tracks".

To keep up to date with new products and offers of value to you, I would highly recommend you joining my weekly newsletter. You can join from the Astral Pulse homepage: http://www.astralpulse.com

Best regards,

Adrian.
156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 15, 2005, 11:00:14
Hello everyone,

For anyone who would like to get the extremely popular binaural track "Abyss" for free with Our Ultimate Reality, here for your information is an extract from my last newsletter:

Concentration

"My little sister has an inner ear problem that causes her to constantly hear a squealing. Sometimes it is so bad at night she can't sleep. So I gave her about 10 different types of entrainment and relaxation CD's to listen to. Later, she told me that she loved the Abyss CD. She said she could go right to sleep, and she was even listening to it before work and it made her feel great throughout the day. Personally, I believe the Abyss is a "classic" among entrainment tracks".

To keep up to date with new products and offers of value to you, I would highly recommend you joining my weekly newsletter. You can join from the Astral Pulse homepage: http://www.astralpulse.com

Best regards,

Adrian.
157  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 15, 2005, 10:59:09
Hello everyone,

Concentration

Best regards,

Adrian.
158  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 15, 2005, 10:58:13
Hello everyone,

Concentration

Best regards,

Adrian.
159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: November 15, 2005, 10:51:45
Hello everyone,

Concentration

Best regards,

Adrian.
160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / the ouija on: November 07, 2005, 11:36:36
Hello everyone,

My advice to everyone is to never mess around with a Ouija board!

I have a chapter in my book about the Ouija board, Our Ultimate Reality for this very reason.

Due to the way the Ouija board works it attracts low level Astral people. The lower the level of the Astral, the higher the density, and the more the people there can affect physical things such as the Ouija.

However, at the same time, there is a reason why these people are in the low Astral and why they have low vibrations. Many of these people will do anything to communicate with physical humans including pretending they are "Angels", "Masters" and even "God".

People have been possessed, gone insane, driven to do things that are totally out of character and much more through using the Ouija board.

I strongly advise against it!

Best regards,

Adrian.
161  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: October 24, 2005, 20:58:19
Hello everyone,

For the Internet detectives among you let me assure you that I have the last IP address that Frank posted with and it belongs to the same ISP that he has always used in France. I can fully understand your effiorts to investigate this under the circumstances.

I would like to thank everyone for your positive observations on the character of Frank. I know how much time Frank has put into writing his book and you can be sure that there is no way he would have done that for it all to come to nothing.

I also know that Frank was totally motivated to help others with Astral Projection based upon his own vast experience and the immense amount of time he has freely given to people on these forums over the last three years. And this is why he thought a course would also be a good idea.

What little I do know of Frank's current situation I do know that it is not good from a health point of view, and that is an understatement.

I am fully confident that if Frank is able to return to the Internet he will carry on where he left off. In the meantime the best thing everyone can do is to send him as much healing energy as you can.

As always, everyone can feel completely free to contact me about this or any other issue.

Best regards,

Adrian.
162  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Pulse reaches 10,000 members on: October 24, 2005, 20:45:17
Hello everyone,

Today the Astral Pulse reached 10,000 members.

I would personally like to thank every one of you for your much valued support and contributions to the forums over the months and years, and for making the Astral Pulse the leading resource for these very important matters.

I would also like to say a big thank you to our moderators for the exceptional time, work and experience they commit to the Astral Pulse for the benefit of all concerned.

Best regards,

Adrian.
163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Our Ultimate Reality Book and Forums on: October 20, 2005, 20:52:47
Hello zebrano,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments which I realise are well intended.

I have to say in absolute honesty however that very few people indeed have echo'd your sentiments. I do accept the fact there are a few remaining small typo's, but let me assure you that you cannot "throw together" a 676 page, 210K word book on these subjects; if you think you can then I respectfully suggest that you try it sometime Smiley Our Ultimate Reality is the result of 2 years of work including the writing and editing processes.

Before publication the book was proof-read and copy edited by several people and many corrections were made as a direct result. I am sure you will appreciate that as the author who has read the book through so many times it is easy to overlook things that other people might notice.

As it is there are very few typo's, and they are corrected as they are found. I have seen more typos's in books published in hard copy from large publishing houses.

There are 676 pages because that is how many it took to get across the entire scope of the subject matter in a coherent way; it could easily have been 1000+ pages.  As far as the quality goes the numerous unsolicited testimonials I receive all the time speaks for themself; the book is changing the lives of many people and I am very grateful for that.

I do realise of course that everyone's experience is different, and I thank you for your comments which again I know are well intended.

Best regards,

Adrian.
164  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: October 17, 2005, 17:57:43
Hello Ger,

Thank you for your comments.

There is no question of locking the thread or suppressing any discussion. All those involved have a right to be concerned and I share your concern.

I would like to add that when there is a lack of information it is very easy for speculation to take hold and before you know it we have the equivalent of that party game "Chinese whispers" Smiley

Unfortunately, it is a general human trait to think the worst in these situations. Now that does concern me because I know for a fact that whatever people focus on becomes reality whether is good or "bad". It is a fact that when people desire good things like new cars, houses, holidays etc. that they often cannot put enough emotion into it to be in the same vibration as that which they wish to attract. Unfortunately, as we have seen, people naturally place emotion into negative things and situations, and that is why negative things and situations more readily manifest into the physical world. Then people start talking about erroneous notions such as "bad luck" etc., when in fact they have created there own reality. It is just as easy to create positive things such as houses, cars and holidays if only people would put the same focus, intent and emotion into these things as the negative things.

I am saying this because I am telling everyone right now that if you focus on "being scammed", "conned" or "misled" etc., that will become the reality and it will not be Frank's fault.

The indications are that Frank has been and still is very ill, and everyone should be focussinf on sending healing Energy and positive thoughts of trust and Unconditional Love. I am sure the Universe will then do the rest.

Anyone as always can contact me directly if they have any concerns or for any other reason for that matter.

Best regards,

Adrian.
165  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: October 17, 2005, 17:07:53
Hello everyone,

First of all let me say that I haev no idea exactly what has happened to Frank from Frank himself. I have heard various things from other sources, but as I cannot confirm them I do not want to start any rumors.

I would like to suggest however that until we know exactly what his status is, there is not much to be gained by speculation.

If we remain with the facts we know for certain that Frank has been one of this forums greatest contributors over the lat three years or so, and has helped numerous people in various positive ways.

I know for a fact that he has nearly completed his book, and he kept me fully informed about his proposed course which he was very excited about; as of course were those who enrolled on the course.

There is no way he would spend a year or more writing a book only to do something which would go against people wanting to purchase it.

I don't know how much money Frank received for the course, but you can be sure it was not enough to become an exile on Smiley

I do understand the feelings of you all and can understand your concern, but I do believe the best course of action is to wait and see what transpires.

If Frank has been ill, and that is almost certain, and assuming he makes a full recovery, I am sure he will be back to continue where he left off.

If he has been as ill as seems likely, it is not likely that he would feel well enough to be involving himself in much right now.

I will ensure that as soon as I know anything certain I will let you know.

Best regards,

Adrian.
166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / got in some SP this morning, heard a voice too on: October 15, 2005, 16:24:02
Hello everyone,

Quote from: NickJW
you are correct JDawg there is only one SP and you MUST get into it to conciously project. Silver, I don' tthink you have read AD if you dont think SP is sumthing you must do. Do you think people conciously project out of waking conciousness? No, you must be in SP. I'm 100% positive i have been in these forums for a while now and I can counciously project, I know what I'm talking about.

Sleep paralysis is a direct result of the Astral body already having separated from the physical body; i.e. projection has already taken place. It is then a matter of using the Mind to "will" yourself what to do next, e.g. float upwards.

If you achieve SP and become terrified, you will be saying to your subconscious mind that you do not welcome that condition, thereby blocking the future projections.

If you experience SP you should immediately welcome it with as much emotion as possible, and then decide to float upwards, move sideways, to the door etc..

Much of Astral projection and OBE is programming the subconscious Mind to accept it and encourage it.

Best regards,

Adrian.
167  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: October 15, 2005, 15:17:39
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your comments.

First of all on the Frank issue; I really would like to be able to tell you the exact status of Frank, but I cannot because I simply do not know. Of course I have contacted him but received no response.

I can say without doubt that Frank is no conman. I have known him for three years or so and his contributions to the forums and to helping people generally, and freely go without saying. Look at the number and length of his posts, and he is a genuine expert on these matters.

I can only conclude that whatever Frank's situation is it is serious and genuine, and only time will tell. I will of course keep everyone informed if I hear anything.

Regarding the webpage for my book; I can tell you that it took many months of consideration to arrive at that format. The page has to have impact in order to put across all of the genuine virtues of the book; you simply cannot do that in a weak sort of way if people are to take notice. I have numerous testimonials and letters of thanks from people who have bought and read the book and no negative ones. The book is changing peoples lives in a big way just as it is intended to do.

It is a fact that most websites, including those offering excellent products sell next to nothing. This is because they put together some fancy looking page with lots of graphics and a complex layout with links etc., and those sites simply do not work for the most part.

To say that a salesletter must be a scam is, with all due respect, a totally erroneous observation. There are scams around of course, but I can show you 10,000 sales letters all offering genuine products.

I can say that many people who are both experts in marketing and offering valuable Spiritual services have congratulated me on that page, and wanted to know who wrote it so they could have one too Smiley

My objective is to offer the best service I possibly can and effectively promoting my book is a part of that; and believe me, that page is very effective. I have of course received similar comments to those here, but with respect to those people they do not understand marketing. I have considered altering the page, but the worst thing anyone can do is to alter something that is already highly effective.

At the final analysis the vast majority of people buying the book have found it to be extremely valuable, and what made them decide to purchase it is completely irrelevant.

I do appreciate everyones comments of course and do take note of them, and I hope you will keep the comments coming whether positive or negative.

If anyone has any concerns about anything discussed here or otherwise please feel free to mail me anytime at: adrian@astralpulse.com

Best regards,

Adrian.
168  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Moderators editing posts on: October 11, 2005, 09:07:57
Hello,

Quote from: BillionNamesofGod
sorry to ask, but why would a moderator need to edit so many posts?

In fact very few posts are edited, and when they are it is due to a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy for abuse, provotation, profanity etc.. Posts are never edited for censorship, freedom of speech or any other purposes.

Best regards,

Adrian.
169  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Moderators editing posts on: October 10, 2005, 17:41:30
Hello Mactombs,

Quote from: mactombs
I feel like I've been proselytized to ...

Until then I'll be at the authentic Bruce Roberts forum

It's like Catholics vs. Protestants or something. Forsake your sins and follow me to the Truth! Only those at www.insertwebsitehere.com will be saved! (Visit our special forums for how to win converts with peace and love while gently explaining to them that they are evil and delusional!)

I agree with your sentiments entirely.

This never was a "Robert Bruce Forum" in any way, shape or form, so the word "authentic" is superfluous.  We have this forum which is totally open to all and without any layers of eliteness, and they have their forum.

This is, and always has been a forum owned and operated by myself with the valued assistance of the moderators, encompassing a very wide range of metaphysical subjects. There are many forums on the Internet and the popularity of this one speaks for itself.

With regards to editing and deleting of posts; if anyone at all is unhappy then they can always send me a private message or an email, and I will respond to it very quickly.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Adrian.
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / University of Manchester OBE survey on: September 02, 2005, 00:39:11
Hello Telos,

Quote from: Telos
I just found this article today, from NewScientist. Although not specifically about this survey, it seems appropriately coincidental.

Posted in the News and Media section:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20453

Thank you for that link.

I think we must accept the fact that traditional science has a very, very long way to go before they accept true reality. This is due to the fact that it challenges everything they have ever believed in, been taught and focussed their research upon. In other words they are in denial.

However, as I said before, we must work within their system when the opportunity arises so we can say we made a difference and so we can justifiably have input into any conclusions they come up with. If we do not fo this we cannot complain if we do not agree with the conclusions.

You can be sure that I will follow this through, especially as where this is taking place is not very far from where I am.

Best regards,

Adrian.
171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / University of Manchester OBE survey on: September 01, 2005, 09:11:03
Hello everyone,

I believe there are valid points from everyone here.

We must keep in mind however that we are looking at this from our point of view and the researchers from theirs. Therefore with regards to the format of the tests, what seems bizarre to us might well be perfectly standardised to them. I suspect that many of those questions are generic to all sorts of research.

Clearly they have their own angle that is not entirely in line with our position.

The important thing however, as I said before, to completely disregard this survey is to say that we do not really mind what conclusions they arrive at and publish, even if they are damaging to the truth. We have to do whatever we can whenever we have the opportunity to strengthen the truth about what we know to be reality. We can always rebut the conclusions later.

Best regards,

Adrian.
172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / University of Manchester OBE survey on: August 31, 2005, 09:34:00
Hello Telos,

Here is what the lead researcher said to me when I first communicated with him about the survey and put forward my concerns:

I understand totally where you are coming from. In the past a lot of work has hinted at OBEs being the result of visual hallucinations, or worse
still, pathological states. I don't think this has been very helpful. None of our research has shown these theories to come close to explaining what
OBErs describe during their experiences.

Our research starts by taking the reported experience of the person as real. What we are interested in are the daily bodily experiences of people who do and don't have OBEs and how they may differ. I can assure you that, from the start of the study, we have employed an open minded and honest approach to this subject area, and we shall continue to do so throughout the analysis and writing up phases.

However, my main concern is that if only those people that are in these categories respond to the survey, keeping in mind that it has been published in a major national newspaper, and the "researchers" conclude and publish that these experiences are psychological, i.e. they have reach entirely erroneous and very damaging conclusions based on a lack of balanced input.

If we answer the questions at least we have contributed our perspective rather than just sitting back and watching yet another group of "researchers" dismiss OBE as a scientifically explainable phenomena and publishing their "findings" in the national media which would be very damaging to the truth. This is why I have taken the time to open communication with these people so I can keep track on what they are doing.

If we disagree with the questions we should write to them and tell them so and why. Again, to ignore these things will give them a free hand to draw whatever conclusions they want to. The fact is, this survey exists, it is not going to go away, and therefore we have to add our input and influence it in anyway way we can while communicating with the researchers.

We all know that Astral projection, OBE, Lucid Dreaming etc. is very real, and we have to do whatever we can to convince the world this is true, and we will not achieve that by sitting back and doing nothing.

In conclusion; if we just ignore these researchers and let them do their own thing, we only have ourselves to blame if they draw damaging and/or erroneous and/or inaccurate conclusions. We might not approve of the format of the survey, and I don't myself, but we have to add our weight to it nevertheless if the truth is to ultimately prevail.

Best regards,

Adrian.
173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / University of Manchester OBE survey on: August 30, 2005, 17:59:39
Hello everyone,

Jacques Vabre has already posted about this matter and I thank him for that.

Here is the link again:

http://www.freeresponse.org/muobe2005/index.aspx

I have been communicating with the researchers who are organising this survey to convey my concerns regarding the objectivity of the survey and the final results and their interpretations. Scientists historically approach all of these "paranormal phenomena" from the point of view of disproving anything that does not conform with their own narrow scientific perspective of the physical Universe.

I am satisfied that their intentions are open-minded from what they haev said, but I will be keeping in touch with them to be sure of this.

The questions might not seem all that relevant or objective at times, but if we disregard these initiatives the researchers are always going to reach their own conclusions, which very often will be the wrong ones. Once the results of this research is known we can pursue them on their conclusions.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Adrian.
174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i dont understand... on: August 24, 2005, 23:52:00
Hello,

Quote from: purplemonkeyofdoom
is the astral realm a mirror of the physical realm or a compiled blob of memory's or something else entirely if me and my friend projected could we see each other...or is the astral realm different fr both people...please help me out on this

No, the Astral realms are totally separate from the physical. The Astral realms are created by the Minds of men based upon their own experiences in the physical world. In that respect the mid-Astral worlds can seem very similar to the physical world. Also the Astral worlds do tend to have copies of important aspects of the physical world such as books etc..

If you meet people at a level of the Astral world it will be fundamentally the same for both people except for the fact you can influence things with your Mind and therefore their might be fluctuations in perception.

Best regards,

Adrian.
175  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Our Ultimate Reality Book and Forums on: August 23, 2005, 15:26:22
Hello Louise,

Quote from: louise
Hello Adrian,
Thank you for your quick reply!
I listened to Abyss two times now and it makes me feel very relaxed right away. I first time I listened to it late in the evening and later on when I tried to sleep I had visions of flowers in full colour. I never experienced that before.
However you didn't answer my second question yet about the third bonus that is not offered anymore. Please tell me why that is and is there any other way to obtain it, because it looks very interesting.
Now I am going to start reading your book.
Thank you.

As with all the bonuses that one was subject to being withdrawn at any time and in fact was withdrawn many weeks ago. The price of the book might increase and I might add more bonuses in which case those who have already purchased the book will also receive the new bonuses.

Best regards,

Adrian.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62