The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2018, 18:49:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
1526  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra Work on: February 23, 2002, 19:57:56
Greetings!

For a long time I activated my major Chakra centres by meditating on them as spinning vortices of the appropriate colour, and expanding, and then raising energy up through each vortex sequentially. It works well providing you can "see" and "feel" the vortices and energy.

However - Roberts "NEW" I have found to be orders of magnitude better, even when just raising enery through the major centres. When combined with the Full NEW excercises, it is better again - I wouldn't do it any other way now. You don't have to be tranced or meditative either for NEW - pleasantly relaxed is good enough - I can find I can raise energy almost anywhere now

Take care,

Adrian.

1527  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Automatic handwriting/ouija boards on: February 23, 2002, 18:55:01
Hello again:

I should add that most people use Ouija boards in attempt to contact deceased relatives and friends.

What they are more likely to make contact with is a phantom of the deceased person. The spirit of the deceased person (depending how long it is since they passed over - if recent - their soul/spirit could still be in the Astral realm) will most likely be in a Spirit world.

When people die, a large amount of mourning, grieving, remembering, and other imaginitive and visualative activities, can create phantoms of the deceased person in the Astral - and there can be many of these, which is why it is possible for various mediums to apparently "contact" them concurrently. It is not likely to be actually the spirit of the deceased. Phantoms rely on constant activity of this sort to remain in creative existence in the Astral.

That is why Ouija, in my opinion, is so dangerous. The unaware, or dabbler, delude themselves into thinking they are contacting actual deceased spirits - while this might be possible, it is usually just not the case.  The more likely result is to attract the attention of lower "mischievous" spirits, or worse, bad spirits - aka negs.

As Violet points out, there are safer and more reliable methods of obtaining this sort of communication, assuming the necessary skills and experience, and of course for more information on deceased people, it is possible, again with the appropriate experience, to consult the Akashic Records.

Take care,

Adrian.

1528  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Automatic handwriting/ouija boards on: February 23, 2002, 17:56:45
Greetings!

I have no recent experience with Ouija boards, but I do know people who have used them, and they do certainly appear to attract the attention of beings, and who cause the sought after effects.

However, I certainly would not trust that the being is who they claim to be, without alot of confirmation, and knowing the neg side phenomena that people have often experienced with Ouija, I wouldn't want to use one outside of a circle, and/or with the protection of some other protective ritual.

Take care,

Adrian.

1529  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Waking Astral Sight on: February 21, 2002, 21:38:46
If you can see through your closed eyelids, the chances are you could project from that state. Clearly an "inner projection" has already occured, and an interim phase to a full projection.

Maybe you should try "Rope" or rolling out next time it happens.

This is an interesting subject in its own right however. My best guess (which might be way off), is that this is effectively remote viewing. I don't believe it is bi-location.

One possible advantage of RV as opposed to a full AP, is memory download, as you are clearly one stage nearer to your physical memory, and perhaps even directly connected on a conscious level.

I don't know alot about RV, but I do know that expert RV'ers actually sit a desk on a hard chair in a trance state, and write as they view.

It might even be worth trying to project your vision to another location nect time it happens. If you can, please let us know.

1530  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / heard you on art bell have a question on: February 21, 2002, 18:17:52
I have yet to hear the show archive yet - really looking forward to that

However, to comment on postings above:

Regarding duration, Robert might well have been referring to (although I don't know), about the duration of "real time zone" projections in the physical buffer zone, where sustainable projections require significant energy to maintain.

Regarding the possession issue - if people found it disturbing it is no bad thing in my view. Demons and bad Spirits exist as well as the Angels and good Spirits which people are hoping to encounter. These things have to be done in full knowledge of the risks as well as the benefits, otherwise you are leaving yourself wide open to an attack or a possession. I have no idea what the "New Age" view is on this.

I am very much looking forward to Robert's forthcoming book - Psychic Self Defense - it should prove to be a valuable comliment to AD.

Adrian.

1531  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / my cigarette story, not exactly OBE on: February 18, 2002, 23:08:49
The same thing happened to me last July.

I had a massive asthma attack, my trusty inhaler meds for some reason had zero effect on this occasion - the doctors do not know why. I went into total respiratory failure on the way to the hospital, and my vital signs were just about as low as they can get when I arrived. According to the doctors, another two minutes and that would have been it - I would be in another spiritual plane of existence now.

As it was, my children (boys aged 10, 9 and 8 at the time), found me in a collapsed state, and reacted calmly and instantly by the raising alarm - they were directly responsible for saving my life for sure, followed of course by the fantastic actions of the Paramedics and hospital people.

Asthma is a killer - not many people realise that. I am pleased to say though that since then, it has never been better.

1532  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Moderation in all things on: February 18, 2002, 22:39:31
Greetings Kristen:

Well I certainly did not imply that you had not respected the rules of the forum, or implied that did would not do so in the future.

The point I was/am making in absolute terms, and speaking only for myself, is that at the final analysis, this will be a high quality forum, and the intention is for it to commence that way from the outset. As in most things, it is all a matter of commonsense, and thinking before responding to something, rather than simply reacting.

Let me quote something you said here as an example:

"Also, there are no guarentees as to whether one sort of response in comparison to another will or will not start a flame war."

The point I am making is, that the way I interpret Robert's comments, and I totally agree with, such "flame wars" will not be tolerated.

Regards,

Adrian.

1533  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Moderation in all things on: February 18, 2002, 21:48:51
Greetings Kristen

I am not answering for Robert here, and would never presume to do so, but he did make his position perfectly clear in his opening post on this subject, and which I repeat here once more for your convenience:

"Moderation in these forums will be tolerant but fairly strict. Flames and any kind of abuse or offense between members will 'not' be tolerated."

"The rules of philosophical debate, or at the very least, good manners, are the way to avoid moderation problems".

To me, that position is totally unamibuous and sensible, and, believe me, when you have seen, and otherwise been involved in as many forums as I have on the Internet, is totally reasonable and justified.

We have an opportunity here, with a new forum, to set out the ground rules as to conduct and acceptibility, and as we mean to continue. If we allow any sort of anti-social behaviour of the sort that is widespread on the Internet these days, we will be setting a precedent which will be to the detriment of this forum as a platform for intellectual discussion on extremely important issues.

There is no problem with disagreement per se, or in principle, but rather how that disagreement is expressed in a public forum. In any presentation of opinion, if the opinion is substantive, the very least one would expect is a reasoning as to the position that is being stated. Simply saying something or someone is wrong for the sake of it, without so much as saying why it is wrong, does not make for any sort of sustainable, meaningful discussion. Even that is not the main issue though, which is rather that of ones conduct and demeanour in stating any position, which should at the very least be polite, and factual, and from a position of conviction. Name calling, flaming, or any other infamatory or antagonistic behaviour cannot be tolerated - and that is out of respect for every participant here.

Of course, freedom of choice always exists - respect the rules of the Forum as determined by Robert who's forum it is, or do not participate at all, it is as simple and straightforward as that.

Regards,

Adrian.

1534  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Spirit Keyboard on: February 18, 2002, 19:47:17
Not sure about a "zero point energy drive", but the Japanese (I believe it was) have demonstrated an engine which runs on hydrogen gas. It ran very well too!

The bye product of course is water - the two atoms of hydrogen combines with an atom of oxygen upon combustion.

Not sure about several million cars churning out water from their exhausts though - it's wet enough here already! It would almost certainly be permanently cloudy with mist, fog or a fine drizzle.

1535  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Spirit Keyboard on: February 16, 2002, 22:33:28
An interesting concept in general terms - providing a visual communications interface between the spirit worlds and the physical!

On the basis that communication is telepathic, the logical (and I am not saying feasible),is to provide a means by which telepathic communications can be converted into digital format, i.e. "0's" and "1's", and subsequently displayed onto a screen.

It might even be possible by measuring vibrations and translating that into binary digital output. Well in theory anyway.

If such a thing were ever invented it would be easy enough to test - just project out and send a message!

1536  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Accuracy of Real-Time OBE on: February 16, 2002, 21:01:18
As a followup to this, I am interested to hear if people have tried, and indeed experienced any success, while in the RTZ, in moving away from your body some distance, stopping, and trying to "draw" more energy from your physical body to prolong an RTZ projection?

Adrian.

1537  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Accuracy of Real-Time OBE on: February 16, 2002, 20:27:41
Greetings Malcolm!

First of all, I am of the opinion that your questions are very good and topical ones, and perfectly fine for public asking and discussion.

You can be sure that people will only divulge that which they wish to

Out of Body, you can travel anywhere in the Universe at the speed of thought, which is much, much faster than, for example, the speed of light. In general terms though, whether travelling on Earth, or in outer space, it is still necessary to have proper navigational skills to visit a specific destination, unless you have a very strong connection, e.g. emotional, with your destination.

When you project, assuming you do not project straight into the Astral, you will in fact project into a "buffer zone" between the actual physical and the Astral - although many consider this zone to be rather an extension of the Astral itself. As such, you are in a realtime "reflection" of the physical, but because of its association with the Astral, is still fluid, and susceptible to "reality fluctuations" caused, for example by visualisation, ones powers of which are vastly greater in this dimension of reality.

As for Out of Body sight seeing - it will be interesting to hear of other peoples experiences of these, here.  

1538  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Robert is booked on Art Bell's radio show! on: February 15, 2002, 10:58:04
G'day Robert!

Woould you happen to know whether Art's show is streamed over the Internet live at all?

Alot of radio shows are these days, it would be great if we could listen to this as it happens!

Take care!

Adrian.

1539  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Welcome to the new forum on: February 11, 2002, 11:59:29

Greetings Florian!

I just tried to reproduce the preview problem you reported - but it seems to work every time for me.

Please let me know if it happens to anyone again.

Regards,

Adrian

quote:

p.s.: Admin, I found a bug Smiley when I clicked on preview & closed the window again and clicked on preview again it says "there is no text to preview"

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62]