The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 27, 2020, 02:54:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnagogic visions? How to get these? on: November 09, 2005, 21:35:42
I'm wondering how I can "work" on it?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnagogic visions? How to get these? on: November 08, 2005, 21:38:54
Thanks alot, but how do I practice on this? Just focuse on the imagery and try to make it more vivid by focusing and imaginating?

Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnagogic visions? How to get these? on: November 08, 2005, 17:09:59
I have no success to vidid imagery, but some dots and stuff have appeared.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnagogic visions? How to get these? on: November 06, 2005, 22:02:34
Sounds good. Wink
I'm going to try this method, although I'm also going to experience with it laying on my back.
I usually don't fall alseep on my back.

Regards,

Ian
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hypnagogic visions? How to get these? on: November 06, 2005, 20:01:40
Hi, I've always wanted to get hypnagogic visions.. I've heard they are amazing and sometimes mind blowing.
I have projected many times but not much lately, I'm reading through the Astral Dynamics book by Robert Bruce again to hopefully do things right this time.

Anyone have any pointers on how to get hypnagogic vision?

Regards,

Ian
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / living a more holistic lifestyle. on: November 05, 2005, 09:21:50
Hi, I'm also trying to raise the "quality" of my life and raise the quantity of positive thoughts and energy.
This is a very good thing to acompish, but in which being a good thing doesn't mean that it's an easy thing to do.

Of course your life has to have negative thoughts also, but less of them.
I found that forcing yourself to think positive and having the additute like "Hey man wanna go to a party with me?" or "Hey do you want to join me and a few friends for a movie?" Usually I'd go. "Uhm, sorry no can do I'm pretty busy tonight.. this is because I'm scared of what's going to happen and I'm pretty much sure it will be boring anyways.

Lately I've been forcing myself to say yes why not.. and it helps!

Regards,

Ian
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Whats the longest time you spent out in the Real Time Zone? on: October 07, 2005, 22:11:41
I tried the playing card aslo, I guess the alice in wonderland effect had kicked in already before I reached the cards..

I picked up the first card on top of the rack and I remember checking later, it was non correct.. the second and third card from the top was wierd because they had the classic windows start menu on it and someother wierd imagery..

Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Whats the longest time you spent out in the Real Time Zone? on: October 06, 2005, 23:43:32
What I ment by that is you get the alice in wonderland effect after 10 mins or so.

This is pretty hard to unvoid, it seems like the real time zone is a pretty fragile place, and as Robert Bruce calles it a buffer zone.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Whats the longest time you spent out in the Real Time Zone? on: October 04, 2005, 20:55:22
I could probably be in the RTZ at a maximum of 30 mins, or so it seems.
The clearity and "reality" of the Real time zone only exists for 10 mins or so.
Atleast for me.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection During School on: July 10, 2005, 23:46:19
Yeah it's happend to me many times.
Not that vivid though.

I was layig down with my head on the desk and a sweater as a pillow.
Listening to music after a test we had that I thought was easy.
Hence why I'm sleeping after the test and the rest isn't finished yet.

I'm listening to bob marley or something and all of the sudden I fall asleep but find myself semi awake.
I can see everything around me for a few seconds..
I see all my classmates writing my teacher looking out the window.
and boom I'm awake again.

This doesn't last long thoug
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection During School on: July 10, 2005, 23:45:44
Yeah it's happend to me many times.
Not that vivid though.

I was layig down with my head on the desk and a sweater as a pillow.
Listening to music after a test we had that I thought was easy.
Hence why I'm sleeping after the test and the rest isn't finished yet.

I'm listening to bob marley or something and all of the sudden I fall asleep but find myself semi awake.
I can see everything around me for a few seconds..
I see all my classmates writing my teacher looking out the window.
and boom I'm awake again.

This doesn't last long though.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection During School on: July 09, 2005, 02:02:52
I've had very low quality OOBE's while being exhausted at school and falling asleep with music on my mp3 player.

They usually last from 10 to 40 seconds, but this has happened to me only 3 times max..
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Done with the exams, now awaits the sweet bliss of holyday! on: June 15, 2005, 23:10:05
I'm done with my 3 exams too.
Electronics, Math and English.. Cheesy Did pretty well on all 3..
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where to get some quality salvia on: June 02, 2005, 17:14:00
Alright first of all, Salvia .. Also known as Salvia Divinorum is a drug.
Just because it's not scheduled doesn't mean a drug.
Hell, even Caffeine is a drug... and it's legal.

I would not recommend trying Salvia, first of all it's not a meditation aid. It's a hallucinogen.
Second, for all we know it can be brain damaging.
Although there are very interesting aspects of Salvia.
For example: There are no other drugs like it, and that it works on the same receptors that opiates use.

Pot hasn't really done anyone anything harmful, I'm not saying it's not harmful though.
Think about it, there are very little people that have died of Cannabis, if any?!?

There are over 2000 people a year that die from OTC (Over The Counter) drugs every year, and this is just in the US.

There are alot of non scheduled drugs that are legal or "semi-legal" in the US, and the drugs we are talking about are either research chemicals or poisonous drugs like Datura.

I'd stay away from everything except from Pot.
I hardly smoke pot, but when I do I like it and enjoy it.
I do it like once every 3 months, I'm a busy man so I can't find time for it all the time.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / WHAT'S YOUR SIGN BAYBEEEE? on: June 02, 2005, 17:04:32
My chinese sign is the dragon.. I'm born in '88 so..

Uhm, my other chinese sign is Earth Smiley

I'm wondering what American sign I am, I'm born the 6th of July 88. Tongue
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep ATTACK!!! on: May 30, 2005, 16:36:27
I've seen kids sleeping in cars/planes and similar vehicals sleeping.. when they woke up they started to cry...

Truth? I don't know why.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Nightmare / Wierd Dream on: May 23, 2005, 20:26:07
I had a kinda scary dream this morning.

First I was in a bus with a few buddies of mine.. I suddenly heard the cops outside the bus... Someone had killed somebody.. I felt the cops come closer and closer.

Note: The bus was standing still at that point ( Somewhere in the middle of the desert..)
The police officer came up to the window were I was seated and asked me a few questions, I don't remember them now but he called me by my last name ( which actually wasn't my real last name)

The guy who asked me was a Crime Scene Invesigator.. actually he was the guy from CSI.. the old series.. Or at least looked alike him.

Within a few minutes he knew it was me who shot that guy. I didn't know what he was talking about...

A friend of mine told me to run, I thought.. "NO I can't run, no way will I outrun these people.. they are the supiriour."
I broke the window in the backside of the bus and slided out.
I ran as fast as I can and I saw a neigboorhood coming up.
I had the police dogs and a few police cars coming up behind me.

The neighboor hood I was closing in on was my neighboorhood.
I ran directly to my house and stood outside the door for a minute thinking  this "My life is over now, I've shot this person.. what gain do I have? What gain does he have?"  "What will my family say? I will never be able to see anyone in a long time!"
I had pretty strong thought and emotions on this at that point.

At some point I woke up with a very sad feeling, as if it was true.
I then fell back asleep and dremt of me having the keys to the house.
Then I did, I fell back into the dream and I locked up the door.
Running up the stairs and hiding... no one was home.
The lights were off.

I heard them coming for me.. Soon the house was transformed to a wierd little garage.. there was a girl there saying nothing in the darkness.
I said nothing either, just heard the sirens and myself breathing...
I saw the police open the garage gate and whack they were in.

I was very afraid now, I was dead I thought..
Then I woke up and realised it actually was a dream and not reality.
This confused me alot when waking up for the first time.

This was a very disturbing dream, as I would never think of killing anyone.. I'm not an aggressive person at all.

Regards, Ian
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / In order should it be done? on: May 03, 2005, 20:18:05
In which order should I do this?

-Deep relaxing
-Mind taiming
-Trance state acheivment
-Projection attempt

I've always been a bit keen about this.. Tongue

Thanks...
19  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / After 2012 on: April 27, 2005, 21:41:03
This seems very hard to belive but ok.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Vino-induced AP? on: April 27, 2005, 21:38:25
I'd say that was an astral projection.
As for the clairity now thing, it's not really the command that works.. it's that you belive it works..

You just need to belive it to make it happen.
I've created wierd items in the astral.
Such as a long wooden rod and a cannabis pipe:P
Which actually worked, when you manage to try things like that out it's quite amazing how well things actually works out.

And yes, it can be amazingly real sometimes.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / hello on: April 27, 2005, 21:35:43
Well at one point I also was stuck in the numb state as I call it. Tongue
When you first acheive the deep trance state it feels very different.
Light trance feels somewhat the same.

I've had a few conscious projections but they've always been when I was in deep trance.
I'd like to manage a light trance projection sometime.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / The Next X-box on: April 27, 2005, 21:33:38
Heh, the XBox 360 is known to be quit different to that, but still interesting. Wink

Take a look over at www.xbox-scene.com , maybe you'll find what you are in search of.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My strange dream. on: April 27, 2005, 21:31:47
I just had to reply to this one.
Your dream seems very interesting indeed.
What interests me is the fact that you woke up a second time and you thought it was real right?

Little did you actually know that it wasn't real at all, that it was a dream.
This is called a false awakening... which is pretty interesting.
I've had a few of those myself and I've actually got out of bed and brushed my teeth etc.. and then actually woke up for real by the alarm clock.

Regarding the mosquitoes.. Since I actually know you. I know you are somewhat afraid of the madman mosquito bastards. Because they like you for some wierd reason.

Anyhow, it could mean several things.
1. That your basically afraid of mosquitoes
2. That there is something more about it, maybe something else that your afraid of that you can't get rid of (which again can be the mosquitoes) Tongue
Also like the other guy said.

I would reccomend for you to look this up.
Either in the Astral Dynamics book or on the net somwhere.
I'm not sure if the Astral Dynamics book covers this 100%, but it should have something about it.

: rolleyes
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Strange OBE on: April 22, 2005, 17:05:26
Sometimes you can't because of your mind.
I've had problems with the exact same thing myself.
Fell into the floor once... Tongue
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Strange OBE on: April 22, 2005, 17:03:35
Sometimes you can't because of your mind.
I've had problems with the exact same thing myself.
Fell into the floor once... Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4