The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 03:52:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Developing Psychic Powers on: October 06, 2008, 15:17:15
reVl

You have telekenesis powers, every human on this earth posses this powers, the secret is in unleashing them. Telekenesis specifically is quite a simple thing, achieved by concentrated thoughts only.

Yes but telekinesis is very energy draining and one must learn this ability slowly. Something like a new weight lifter trying to lift a huge load before he has developed the muscles to do it.

I read that some Russian psychic lost 4 kilos just in an attempt to move a matchbox.

Do you think Uri Gella is genuine? (sorry I don't know how to spell his name)
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 06, 2008, 14:33:09
revl

מאי עבור ישראל להמשיך לנצח?

I know about the Monroe Institute Robert Monroe somewhat of a pioneer in Out of Body phenomenon, sadly he has passed over.

Robert Bruce is also a very interesting guy (note!! dont confuse Robert Bruce with Bruce Moen  They are not the same guy.)

I also belong to Bruce Moens Aferlife Knowledge forum , nice people have a look at it

Just googol any of the names above and you can read about them

Of course I am assuming you are not familiar with these people, if you are we can discuss them if you like

Alan

128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 04, 2008, 19:58:57
Revl

If you come to SA I will try to get someone  grin  smiley, I do not drive as I am bipolar, but very sane and on medication to controllit. Glad you liked Mr Benetts nde. Did it ring true for you?

Here is a few of my other thoughts I dont claim that it is truth, just me thinking

The end of time is just another way of saying the beginning of immortality

Join the transcendental eternal ego of never ending potential.

Everything that can be imagined will be imagined or has been imagined by man is a reality out there in the vast somewhere.

Everything that can happen will happen.

Time is relative to movement, or fundamental vibrations

Matter at the ultimate fundamental level is just emptiness’ and void

We who are everything else are subjective and relative, only God the original thought/mind is the Asolute Absolute. God can observe everything both subjectivly and objectively.

God time is the ceaseless moving "now" 

When you know everything that can be known in a certain frame of time, is it true that you are then omniscient?

If no single mind at any time can contain everything known, may not countless minds, interlinked as one, contain it?

If you become part of a "cosmic mind" that can accomplish whatever the Laws allow, would that be sufficient for the term "omnipotence"?

Infinity is impossibility even for God who is also in an eternal cycle. The greatest number even in Gods mind is still infinitely removed from infinity.

Just a few thoughts of mine, I dont say they are true, rip them apart if you like
129  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Is God the Author of these verses? on: October 04, 2008, 09:44:48
I accept Jesus as a divine being and the father God he spoke to as the real God. I have problems with the wrathful god yahweh of the Old Testament he/she. it simply can not be the same Loving father of Jesus.

Thank you guys for the links!! I will follow then all up when I get time
130  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: We are really just part of a greater Superconsciousness on: October 03, 2008, 17:42:56
StarvingP

And what would the Superconsciousness see outside of it, if it encompasses everything?

It encompasses everything but new realities are always evolving. It is the great reality always thriving toward infinity,

The ceaseless creator if you like
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Are you or I an Empath? on: October 03, 2008, 16:16:15
Here is more on what an empath is

Empaths are emotional sponges

Traits of an Empath

Empaths are often quiet and can take a while to handle a compliment for they're more inclined to point out another's positive attributes. They are highly expressive in all areas of emotional connection, and talk openly, and, at times, quite frankly in respect to themselves. They may have few problems talking about their feelings.

Empaths have a tendency to openly feel what is outside of them more so than what is inside of them. This can cause empaths to ignore their own needs. In general an empath is non-violent, non-aggressive and leans more towards being the peacemaker. Any area filled with disharmony creates an uncomfortable feeling in an empath. If they find themselves in the middle of a confrontation, they will endeavor to settle the situation as quickly as possible, if not avoid it all together. If any harsh words are expressed in defending themselves, they will likely resent their lack of self-control, and have a preference to peacefully resolve the problem quickly.

Empaths are sensitive to TV, videos, movies, news and broadcasts. Violence or emotional dramas depicting shocking scenes of physical or emotional pain inflicted on adults, children or animals can bring an empath easily to tears. At times, they may feel physically ill or choke back the tears. Some empaths will struggle to comprehend any such cruelty, and will have grave difficulty in expressing themselves in the face of another's ignorance, closed-mindedness and obvious lack of compassion. They simply cannot justify the suffering they feel and see.

People of all walks of life and animals are attracted to the warmth and genuine compassion of empaths. Regardless of whether others are aware of one being empathic, people are drawn to them as a metal object is to a magnet! They are like beacons of light.

Even complete strangers find it easy to talk to empaths about the most personal things, and before they know it, they have poured out their hearts and souls without intending to do so consciously. It is as though on a sub-conscious level that person knows instinctively that empaths would listen with compassionate understanding.

Here are the listeners of life. Empaths are often problem solvers, thinkers, and studiers of many things. As far as empaths are concerned, where a problem is, so too is the answer. They often will search until they find one--if only for peace of mind.
132  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Is God the Author of these verses? on: October 03, 2008, 15:38:55
Please biblical Scholars explain these verses in light of a loving God

Most of the Bible is said to be God-breathed word of God. Tragically however, many humans were responsible for its authorship and it is obvious that some things attributed to God as His will could not possibly come from God for they in no manner reflect the love of God but rather the type of laws, rules, admonitions, decrees, demands, or orders which would have been inspired by Satan.

Therefore it is essential that people learn to detect those verses and passages which are neither God-breathed nor God-inspired.

Following are a few examples of passages which are obviously not the actual will of God:

EXODUS 21:17: and again in LEVITICUS 21:9 “And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.”

If God actually wanted us to kill every child who in the throws of growing up, cursed or talked back to his or her parent then the population of our world would be significantly smaller than it is today, and that is not God’s answer to our current overpopulation problem.

EXODUS 21:20-21: “And if a man beats his servant or his maidservant with a rod…(and he or she)…remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he (or she) is his property.

Does anyone actually believe that employees have ever been personal property in God’s eyes and that killing one is ok because they are nothing more than a piece of property?

EXODUS 22:19 and also in LEVITICUS 20:15-16 “Whoever lies with a beast shall surely be put to death.”

If every farm boy who had had a calf, a goat or a sheep as his first girlfriend, was put to death, then we probably wouldn’t have enough farmers left to feed the hungry. God never said that.

EXODUS 31:15 “Whoever does ANY work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.”

How could anyone who knows the love of God believe that God would have anyone who did any honest work on Sunday, killed?

LEVITICUS 20:10 “The adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death”.

Surely, if throughout history every adulterer and adulteress who had ever lived had been put to death it would have depopulated much of the planet. That is not to say that adultery is not a sin before God, but He has never been so bloodthirsty that He demanded death for the average sinner.

LEVITICUS 20:13 “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman…they shall surely be put to death.”

God never said that He would have His children killed who happened to have been born with a God-given genetic heritage which made them prefer members of their same sex as partners. If this were true we would not have been blessed with the world’s greatest works of art dedicated to God and His Glory.

LEVITICUS 20:27 “A man or a woman who is a medium…shall surely be put to death.”

God has blessed many men and woman with remarkable spiritual and prophetic skills with which to divine the future and help people. Why in the world would He have those people whom he has blessed as seers, killed?

LEVITICUS 24:16 “And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him.”

Wow, if everyone on earth who, in a momentary fit of anger, used a blasphemous word, was put to death by their congregation, our churches would be mostly empty. Surely this is not the law of a loving and forgiving God!!!

LEVITICUS 25:45-46 “Moreover you may buy the children of strangers…and they shall become your property. And you may take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possession; they shall be your permanent slaves.”

This Satanic verse has caused great human misery and injustice for thousands of years. God never said this!!!

LEVITICUS 26:29 “You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters”

If these aren’t the words of the devil then nothing is!!!

LEVITICUS 27:5 “Your valuation of a (human) male shall be twenty shekels, and for a female ten shekels.”

God created both male and female to be equals. He never said that women were only worth half as much as men.

NUMBERS 15:32-36 “…they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day…Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘The man must surely be put to death”…So as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died.”

God would have said “Thou shall not kill”. It was obviously Satan who told Moses to kill the poor stick gatherer.

NUMBERS 31:15-18 “And Moses said to them: ‘Have you kept all the women alive?…Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls…’

This is ‘genocide’ and ‘ethnic cleansing’ at its worst—obviously it was Satan who was misleading Moses—certainly not a loving and forgiving God.

These are the just a few of the verses from only three books of the Bible in which men of God were tricked by Satan into believing that they were writing down or doing God’s will.
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are you or I an Empath? on: October 03, 2008, 14:00:24
Here are a few indicators of what I think might be the characteristics of an empath

Are you one??

You may be an empath if:

You can’t bear noises - They go right through you. (Oh!! The unspeakable agony of my wife vacuum cleaning with that demonic machine)
You hate crowds .
You suffer anxiety, but there is no apparent cause
You feel depressed for no apparent reason
You take on the guilt of others and their actions
You are overly sensitive to people and sense if they don't want you around.

You tend to avoid such people if you feel you're not wanted.
You  feel ungrounded.at times
You always are sensitive to how others will feel.
You become very drained in the company of certain people
You are deeply hurt by the smallest criticism.
You can sometimes feel the actual physical pain or illness of another person, even at a distance.
Your mood can change from sad to joy in a brief moment and you do not always know the reason
You become aware when something is wrong with a family member or close friend
You have few real close friends.
You find it hard to forgive because you are somehow aware that the person who hurt you still dislikes you

Come on guys, if you think you are an empath then add to the list

I know I am an emphath and this does not make life easy at times

134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 03, 2008, 13:48:37
reVl

We seem to have a similarity in thinking

Below is an essay of mine what do you think about it?

Mortal humans are only aware of an infinitely small aspect of  the great Super consciousness. There are millions of other levels in our higher selves and we are not now aware of it all. We must cross the rivers of memory to find out

We as human beings then are limited. We are seemingly are very tiny aware quantum particles of an infinite Mind or Awareness. We seem so small and minute when we look into  the vastness of the universe. B

But we are not our souls or minds can expand to embrace the whole of Infinite existence.

We are not insignificant. We together are the entire the Super- consciousness (God if you like) We are only aware of a very small aspect of our own "Great Mind" presently.

We do not know much about ourselves because we live in a very limited human body right now. We limited ourselves on purpose. We are “The Infinite Light” but for now we are limited versions of our ultimate selves

So our thinking and visions affect the future just as they did the past. We are a part of God and all other conscious sentient life in the universe, so our thinking must affect this great creation of ours to a greater or minor degree according to how highly evolved we are within the Super- consciousness or God.

I think that perhaps if we constantly project negativity or if we constantly project love and positively this flows like a river into the collective conscious of all thing and alters reality,  be it in a tiny minute way

So our contributions to the future are important

Alan

You might be interested in this website It relates to a profound near death experience that rings true to me.

http://www.mellen-thomas.com/darshom.htm

Read about it and tell me what you think
135  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / We are really just part of a greater Superconsciousness on: October 03, 2008, 08:32:09
Greetings Forum,

Mortal humans are only aware of an infinitely small aspect of  the great Super consciousness. There are millions of other levels in our higher selves and we are not now aware of it all. We must cross the rivers of memory to find out

We as human beings then are limited. We are seemingly just very tiny aware quantum particles of an infinite Mind or Awareness. We seem so small and minute when we look into vastness of the universe

But we are not so small in reality as our souls or minds can expand to embrace the whole of existence.

We are not insignificant. We together are the entire the Super consciousness (God if you like). We are only aware of a very small aspect of our own greater reality or cosmic mind, presently.

We do not know much about ourselves because we live in a very limited human body right now. We limited ourselves on purpose. We are “The Infinite Light” but for now we are limited versions of our ultimate selves

So our thinking and visions affect the future just as they did the past. We are a part of God and all other conscious sentient life in the universe, so our thinking affects this great creation of ours to a greater or minor degree according to how highly evolved we are within the Super consciousness or God.

I think that perhaps if we constantly project negativity or if we constantly project love and positively this flows like a river into the collective conscious of all thing and alters reality , be it in a tiny minute way

So our contributions to the future are important

Alan
136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 03, 2008, 01:53:10
reVl

Yes I did and mustard seed and I had some really heated exchanges. I find it difficult to believe that someone has an on-line buddy buddy relationship with the Divine Infinite.

What do you think?

Alan

137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 02, 2008, 15:43:33
relV1

אתה יכול לקרוא את זה?

מאיפה אתה?

התמונה שלי נראית כמו גלגול נשמות של משה

You wrote in Hebrew
'You can read it? Where are you from?"

Who is that??

I am a South African Scottish Father Jewish mom
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: October 02, 2008, 11:07:55
relV

How am I doing?

Alan

אני רוצה ללמוד לדבר עברית מודרנית אתה יכול לעזור
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: September 29, 2008, 18:48:52
Yes I know that maybe I should give modern Hebrew  a try sometime. I have internet friends whose  home language in not English like mine. I sometimes give I a bash to translate into their language but the result is often funny and a little silly.

I speak four languages and can read another few fairly well

What is your home language?, I once had an Israel secretory her name was Shirley Singer and she was not religious at all. She returned to Israel
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: September 29, 2008, 16:44:36
rev!

How is my translation, can you read this??

1 בְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ׃ 2 וְהָאָרֶץ הָיְתָה תֹהוּ וָבֹהוּ וְחֹשֶׁךְ עַל־פְּנֵי תְהֹום וְרוּחַ אֱלֹהִים מְרַחֶפֶת עַל־פְּנֵי הַמָּיִם׃ 3 וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי אֹור וַיְהִי־אֹור׃ 4 וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים אֶת־הָאֹור כִּי־טֹוב וַיַּבְדֵּל אֱלֹהִים בֵּין הָאֹור וּבֵין הַחֹשֶׁךְ׃ 5 וַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים לָאֹור יֹום וְלַחֹשֶׁךְ קָרָא לָיְלָה וַיְהִי־עֶרֶב וַיְהִי־בֹקֶר יֹום אֶחָד׃ ף
6 וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים יְהִי רָקִיעַ בְּתֹוךְ הַמָּיִם וִיהִי מַבְדִּיל בֵּין מַיִם לָמָיִם׃ 7 וַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת־הָרָקִיעַ וַיַּבְדֵּל בֵּין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מִתַּחַת לָרָקִיעַ וּבֵין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מֵעַל לָרָקִיעַ וַיְהִי־כֵן׃ 8 וַיִּקְרָא אֱלֹהִים לָרָקִיעַ שָׁמָיִם וַיְהִי־עֶרֶב וַיְהִי־בֹקֶר יֹום שֵׁנִי׃ ף

141  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: September 29, 2008, 13:18:43
reV1

Thank you and my YAHWEH watch over us and Israel , South Africa and the whole world

I don't know if I mentioned it my mother was Jewish (she has passed over) Her mainden name was Siderasksy and she came from the Polish Ukraine border area . If we had been living in Germany or Polend at the time of the second world war , as I am half Jewish and so are my four siblings we would have  all died in Hitlers death camps

A sweet new year to you are may you keep any resolution you make for the next year

May peace come to the beautiful area of the Holy Land
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: September 29, 2008, 12:11:15
rev1

Thank you for responding my mother was Jewish Her maiden name was Siderasky.

I know exactly what you mean to unlisted into an army, subject to nonsensical discipline and treated as an inferior or a child when you are an adult.

It makes is much worse if have are forced fight for a cause you do not believe in and kill other young men who might have been your friends in the process

We whites under the South African appalling aparthied philosophy an evil system , were forced to serve and and fight for a cause for a immoral evil racial cause not so different to NAZI German

Believe it or not the Apartheid belief of separation was supposed to be based on the Bible such as God separating the twelve tribes of Israel . But this is idiotic nonsense. It was really based on the color of your skin

The English whites like me hated this intensely and thank God we now live under a democracy be it some what still young, where all people are considered equal under the law.
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How many days of your life have been realy happy? on: September 29, 2008, 01:08:07
relV

Nice to speak with you,

I specifically remember one day not long ago, when I was driving in the morning and I felt so alive, so beyond the physical, I was very much aware of my powers and I cried out of happiness during almost the entire drive (30 minutes), although when I got to the base (I was a soldier at that time), I was shaken completely and it became one of my most horrible experiences.
Just wanted to mention it

I am a little puzzled why did this sublime happiness change into a horrible experience?

Many people say that when they are in love they are happy, but remembering all those long years ago when I fell in love with a beautiful girl , who is now my wife of many years

Love wonderful but also full of conflicting emotions, such as complete obsession , and fear , and jealousy even when there is no reason to be jealous
144  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Go into the light and pass it on and be blessed on: September 27, 2008, 08:34:57
starvingperson

Alan, are you aware that you say "Take care, Alan" twice in each post? I'd suggest changing your signature if you're going to say it anyways, it's kind of strange to say it twice. There's plenty of good quotes out there to choose from, if you want to: http://www.quotationspage.com/

No I was not aware of this It seems my signature adds this , thanks I will correct this error
145  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Where do we go when we die? on: September 26, 2008, 08:54:16
Andrew yes I remembered a lot here is an extract from that nde

This event is absolutely subjectively true. It is a true reflection of what I experienced, while in a death state and coma in altered state of consciousness when very ill. Are they true reflection of some of the mysteries on the other side of life? I cannot say with certainty.

I am going to attempt to describe my near-death experiences while very ill and in a deep coma. This is an almost impossible task, as one has to try and relate the strange alien multidimensional of the other side of life in a way that can be understood in our three dimensional material world.

Firstly I emphasize that my experiences where atypical in the sense that I had no life reviews. Also these experiences were partly brought on by my desire to know the enigma of the origin of evil. They were experienced between 1990 & 2001. .

During a number of extremely deep comas, between 1990 and 2001, while very sick, and in altered states of consciousness, I seemed to die for  while and my soul, spirit, mind, call it what you will, left my body

I found myself in space hoverring above the earth and seemed to have compressed or condensed into an intense point article of intelligent light energy.I was still aware I was me   

There, I was sometimes met by a being of pure light, not a human form, but pure point of light, who communicated with me mind to mind, via some form of telepathy. I at first believed it was  God an then later demoted in into an angel! We were in total darkness, except for the point of intelligent light. It was an out of-body experience.

At first I was taken up through a tunnel into a place of learning (library) into the glorious light at the one end of this almost infinite tunnel. While in the light I experienced great feelings of elation, love and peace. Here I was shown great events that were to come to planet earth, sometime in the future. There was a being with me all the time that I could not see, but hear. It spoke with a male voice. I believed it/he was what we mortals refer to as God.

While this omnipotent being was speaking, I could see a panoramic view of planet earth, as if I was a space man observing the earth, all the time, from the window of a space vehicle. The voice that I took as God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased). While this unseen being "God"/angel was speaking, the earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent. What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their actions in some way. (destruction of their home earth)

The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the earth with him. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings. One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent (tsunami). The other that the middle east crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct intervention would eventually come to the earth, sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable evil that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on earth. (Rape of the planet) “”Katrina And Tsunami Happened””

It was also shown to me that we are not really judged by God, but by our own actions in life, which dictate ones eternal destiny. If all our actions had become totally evil, by the end of our life, we would become a being of darkness and it would have simply become impossible for us to enter the light of God. (Darkness cannot penetrate the light!). To reach this point we would have to have become totally depraved being (like Hitler), with no redeemable qualities.

The destiny of this type of person, by his own actions, would be l banishment down into the deepest darkness of this vast infinitely long pit of the tunnel, remote from the love of God .I was also shown that there are degrees of punishment in the void. Ranging from a gray depressive atmosphere, progressively down into utter horror, terror, hopelessness, despair and desolation in black darkness. I did not see any lake of fire! I, however, got the clear impression that God will one day thrust all evil away from him into the infinite utter remote darkness of the deep and forget it there forever,

But enough of this gloom!

Anyone reading this article is not destined for the awful place depicted in the last paragraph. It is a fact that all of us do wrong and make mistakes in life! But in us are also light, great love, compassion, caring and consideration for others. Therefore we all have varying degrees of light in us that will allow us into the glorious light of almighty God in the light end of the tunnel, at the end of our earthly life. God can work with the light in us, make us pure and allow us to progress up the various levels of heaven into his eternal blissful presence of everlasting peace and joy! It is a progress of eternal learning. Then we become one with God, but retain our unique.

Getting off the point a bit, I would like to refer to something else that were shown me while on the other side.

Time, as we experience on earth, it is an illusion, something like an infinitely stretchable or shrinkable string of elastic. (Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)?  The end event (end of time) will not come at some set chronological time, but when a certain set of future events synchronizes.

"While I am about it you guys might be interested in the below account also!!!"

I have not yet described my first and other conscious out of body experiences, so I will give a consolidated version as follows.  At about the age of twenty-five in the afternoon my wife and I were having a nap. , but instead of going to sleep I entered a cataleptic state that I now know is hypnagogic sleep. In other words, I was unable to move my body (sleep paralysis). I was aware of my surroundings and that I was laying on the bed next to my wife. Then in the area of my head, an extreme vibration and buzzing began to shake my whole being. I tried and tried to move with no avail at first, and then something weird happened. I found myself hovering just below the ceilings, looking down on the bodies of my wife and can still remember the red bed cover. That indicates some sort of mind sight.

I did not like this experience, feeling some sort of an malicious being was watching me all the time, in addition the vibration and buzzing were very unpleasant. However, this sleep paralysis vibration started to happen more and more spontaneously until I found myself outside the house one night looking at the stars. My consciousness awareness seemed to have separated from my sleeping body. I then began to take a real interest in this phenomenon and was let to read a book by Robert Monroe and found the term then used was astral travel.

It was considered evil or even by my then Christian friends who advised me to stop as my vacant body could be possessed by an evil entity, while I was traveling into other realities. Taking their advice, I stopped trying to exit the body when the catatonic sleep paralysis came at night and eventually these experienced ceased for many years.

Then came my profound nde , which is possibly the most amazing OBE that anyone could wish for, this reactivated my interest in the OBE and I started to spontaneously experience all types of other realities on my nearly nightly travels. Some of these realms where so bizarre that there are no words to express these other dimensions. Realities alternate universes other selves, in the English language. The resent thread “they all walked backwards should should give an idea to the forum.

There are other strange humanoid life forms so advanced from us that one could not get them to recognize me as a sentient being. Others were primitive, others almost totally like or earth but with minute differences. What we call matter is simply a wisp of smoke and I could rush through giant planets, which flashed be as rock, crystal, fire and again into the unimaginable void of the unifiers into the composite white light of SOURCE..  Our universe would at first appear as it receded as an infinite dark plane then become a huge black orb until it was just one black dot amongst the infinities other universe in the eternal now of existence. All interconnected molecules of one colossal gigantic great all encompassing cosmic body

I did not interact with those who have passed on but appeared to remain within the material realities. However, I did experience some frightening things, such as coming back in horror to the wrong body. This person was in a small prison cell somewhere and I really got a fright and immediately found myself back in my own body. At times, I seemed to have dual awareness in that I became somehow two beings, my sleeping self-communicating with my ethereal self.

I hope this brief summary is of some interest to the forum

Take Care

Alan

146  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Test your ability to remote view on: September 26, 2008, 08:16:58
Greeting forum

Read this and then go to the link below

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm

Instructions

Your Remote Viewing Ability
One of the ways you can experience the Greater Reality is through remote viewing, a form of psychic ability very common among people. Remote viewers "see" objects and scenes hundreds or thousands of miles away by closing their eyes and focusing on the object or place. Craig, author of this Web site, can do it. You may be able to do it. To test your remote viewing ability, follow the instructions below.
If you would like to see how accurate remote viewers can be, click here to see some results of the Hawaii Remote Viewers Group viewings. Close the window when you are finished to return here.

A Remote Viewing Session

by an Acknowledged Master
Glenn Wheaton is the founder of the Hawaii Remote Viewers Group. His group is acknowledged as the most accomplished group of remote viewers outside of the military today (and perhaps including the military). Their site is at hrvg.org. As of May 21, 2008, they're down temporarily as they upgrade it.
Glenn has done a remarkable viewing for a skeptic in which he viewed and sketched the contents of an envelope. To see the account of the viewing, click here. It is in willy Allgire's remote viewing newsletter, On Target.

Testing Your Remote Viewing Ability
The only way to test whether you can remote view is to remote view. Follow the instructions below. If you are able to sense, know, or see the targets with some consistency, then you have remote viewing ability.

Step 1: Make Your Mind an Empty Rice Bowl

The first step in this testing process is for you to learn how to make your mind into an empty rice bowl. That means you need to empty your mind of as much of the thoughts, images, and awarenesses that are normally part of your consciousness as you possibly can. Of course, you cannot completely empty your mind. You hear yourself breathing; your boss's image flits before you; you hear a dog barking. If you practice this over several weeks or months, you will become very good at it. That is a large part of what makes up meditation.

For now, just relax, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and empty your mind. Do so now for five minutes before going on. You will have a black window in your mind into which you can gaze. It is the window to your remote viewing.

Step 2: Learn to Keep Your Imagination Quiet

Your imagination will try to put images into that black window. You've been doing that all of your life, when you daydream, solve problems, or plan things. It will be difficult to keep the imagination from showing you images when you make your mind into an empty rice bowl. Imagination wants to fill it with strawberries and cream or imagination soup.

More than anything, be aware of the images the imagination is putting into your mind. If you see an image of your aunt, she likely is not the remote viewing target, so toss her out.

Also, very vivid images are probably imagination, not remote viewing, because remote viewed images are blurred and indistinct, especially at first. If you can identify the image, then it likely is not from remote viewing the target. In remote viewing, you will see indistinct profiles, shapes, and colors, but they will not look like something identifiable. Relax and empty your mind if something clearly identifiable comes into it.
When you do receive remote viewing signals, avoid trying to identify something or letting your imagination fill in the blanks to make something identifiable out of the impressions you have. If you can identify it, then your imagination has created it. When the imagination puts an image into your window, quiet your mind and empty your rice bowl. Make your window black.

Practice that for five minutes now. Relax, close your eyes, and empty your mind. As imagined images come into your mind, quiet your mind and empty the window so it is black.

Step 3: Remote View the Targets

You will be presented the target identifiers one at a time. Each is associated with a photograph that is very distinctive. Focus on color, temperature, touch, and texture.

There are ten targets in the test. View at least five of them. You may get correct information from only one or two because you are not trained in remote viewing yet. Don't give up on the first one. Now, click on START TEST below to begin the test.

Have fun

Alan

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm

147  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Why there is evil and what is evil on: September 26, 2008, 07:41:26
Tayesin

This thing we call God does not create, nor see any action as Evil or Good, no matter what our human created belief-systems have to say about it. Remember that we are prone to Judgment thoughts about absolutely everything and we will continue to do so until we wake up and see the bigger pictures.

I don’t really like the term "This thing we call God" I think a better way would be "The Universal Mind"

I also think that there are consequences for what we do right and what we do wrong with our earthly lives that go beyond the vial of death. We are accountable for our choices and to be able to choose is what or should separates us from the beast of the field.

interception

Tell that to a man who has seen his property destroyed because of something as banal as the color of his skin, his 2 year old child shot in the head and his wife raped and killed right in front of his eyes by a ruthless warlord... I bet he will not agree with you. I bet he will not be confused as to the existence of evil.

If you will allow me to  play some devil's advocate

I know exactly what interception is talking about as we live in the same area and this type of horror is nearly a dailly reality

Tahe Care

Alan
148  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Go into the light and pass it on and be blessed on: September 25, 2008, 18:37:26
http://www.mellen-thomas.com/darshom.htm

Go to this link. Go into a darkened room keep looking and you will go into the light and be blessed

Take care

Alan

149  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I´m in Big Trouble... (Paranoid Schizophrenia) on: September 25, 2008, 17:59:26
Greetings,

I can share and relate deeply to your pain, fear and even horror of mental illness. You must not, however, label your self by saying I am a  (name of your illness) no,no you are not your illness you are a person called  (your name).

I am a sufferer of extreme manic depression and at times have got violent and completely psychotic.

I now never say I am a "manic depressive" No "I am Alan" with that problem at present Dont give this enemy life

But thanks to the right doctor and correct medication I am well balanced now andhave not had a serious attack for over ten years

Modern medication for your problem is getting better by the day and some of the newer drugs have almost no side effects

Take Care

Alan
150  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Why there is evil and what is evil on: September 25, 2008, 13:19:55
Where in Africa do you reside?. I live in South Africa

And yes "the buck stops at Gods desk", and he is accountable for everything that happens.

I believe that all existence equates to God, we are all made from God stuff to be a little crude

Take care

Alan

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15