The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 26, 2020, 05:06:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15
201  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: September 01, 2008, 13:05:41
Karia,

The chaos theory postulates that the flap of a butterflies wings can cause a hurricane on the other side of the world. I believe every action we take has a reaction somewhere. Like dominoes falling somewhere
202  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: September 01, 2008, 12:48:51
Here is another account by a NDE

Returning from the other side, I could finally see what many could not. We each of us who have a soul are made out of God(light) but while we live in a body we drape bodies over our souls and our bodies and mind will do things that feed the hunger and thirst of the body and mind... The soul is only fed by receiving and giving love.
We each have a choice to live for what dies(the mind and body) or live for what survives this life(Soul). If you know in your knower' that love is what survives this life then it makes it easier to work toward doing what survives this life

"(I do not agree with her about the mind dying)"

Link
http://curezone.com/forums/p.asp?f=206&i=1246738

203  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: September 01, 2008, 07:57:23

When we die though, we are no longer self-conscious because the Spirit returns to God. In some sense you could say the soul is basically life that God is living in another identity. That soul though as the freewill not to do God's will

Have you been to Timbuktu, most people think it is a mythical city. Now I have and it is a real ancient city is the country of Mali in Africa were I live I will use this.

Lets use this place as an analogy to get my point over to you.

Assuming you have never been to this this place in the deserts of Mali like I have. You have read about it in deep detail, but on the other hand I have been there touched the ancient adobe buildind, observed the Timbuktu elephants read the ancient manuscripts and first hand saw the way people carry on with their lives and customs . But you continue to debate from a book source and I continue to repond from first hand experience. Which of the two of us would know the most about Timbuktu? Or Soul/afterlife for that matter?

What I am trying to get over to you is that you cannot speak with authority like i can unless of course you also visit that city

You are doing the same thing with this debate on the soul and the after life. I know the soul is just another word for your conscious awareness and this decidedly does not cease, is internal and continues forever. Just like energy it cannot be created or destroyed, only change and evolve toward the light of God, or away from him into the eternal darkness.

I can speak with authority about what is on the other side of life because I unlike you have been dead and know what is there

Reconsider this what you have learned might have been a little wrong you know/

Regards

Alan
204  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: August 28, 2008, 08:29:29
Please overlook my keystroke errors I have just had catarach surgery on both eyes and after posting and rereading my post  I notice the appalling mistakes

Sorry guys

Alan
205  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: August 28, 2008, 08:24:50
Taysin,

Heck guys I can hardly keep up with your interesting posts

Re the Soul.

I still see so much belief, even in this thread, of how insignificant we little souls are. This is absurd, no offence meant. The soul is not, does not, reside within the human body. It is far too large and powerful to confine itself into something so heavy, slowly vibrating and tiny by comparison. Let us use our imagination to assist in getting a perspective on this concept... imagine that a massive and powerful Soul desires to have experience of a 3D called Earth... so it disseminates itself into smaller aware portions and slowly reaches out with a tendril (for want of a better word) and comes to the Akasha at what Monroe called Focus 27, topmost layer of the astral, where NDE'ers go and see a heavenly realm, and, it is where anyone can go with the simplest of ease if you chose to.

How right you are about the Soul it not the mortal body is the Essence of life, that which animanes the body at birth and leaves at death. This is something I know and not something I learned at a theological college,

roquepaublo

When we have NDEs, we aren't completely "dead" yet until the Spirit of life returns to God. The Spirit of life is what gives us the sense of awareness or self-consciousness. The "soul" in the bible in the Old Testament is a "breathing creature" and in the New Testament it's the Psyche.

Please I really respect your point of view and admit I could be wrong, but not about NDE or the soul continuing beyond death

How can you make statements like that as if they were absolutely true and factual? Have you had a NDE?

I was dead man dead no brain activity straight line for twenty minutes. A brain that receives no blood, and is electrically dead cannot perceive things like I did in my NDE

The soul is the life of a person and before God breathed a soul into Adam he was just a bunch of dead dust lying in the dirt with the rest of the dirt his body was made of. The body and soul are two completely different things. The soul is eternal and immortal

Regards

Alan

206  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out of body experience and Mike Tyson th boxer on: August 27, 2008, 18:26:56
It was an OBE not a lucid dream. But remember while we are in the OBE state time and space lose there meaning. So I might have seen someting in the future past or present who knows. But I will keep up with what Mike might be doing , maybe by using the web

Regards

Alan
207  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: August 27, 2008, 18:18:55
I have died due to suicide (bi-polar) left my body in a non-existent soul. I could see what the doctors were doing from a vantage point of the ceiling.

Separated from my body I went to a place so unimaginably beautiful, full of peace joy and love simply beyond anything in this life.

I was met by a Being of light that emanated such love that I fell down in awe and wonder.

Please explain this away. I know we are not just a bunch of chemical and water. Indeed the body dies, but our awareness continues forever, somewhere.

Alan
208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Out of body experience and Mike Tyson th boxer on: August 27, 2008, 17:46:27

Last night I went OBE and found myself sitting in a wrestling arena somewhere in the USA.

Mike Tyson and a big wrestler were in the ring to do combat of some kind. Sort of who was the most potent a boxer or wrestler.

The huge wrestler knocks Mike off his feet a few times. I then saw Mike getting angry and he punched the wrestler in his face. He fell down (tThe wrestler that is) and I could see he was knocked out and unconscious. I could see that his eyes were rolled back so only the white was visable and he was convulsing

I shouted at Mike and he turned around and looked directly at me. I said Mike you should not have hit him so hard this was most unfair. Mike turned away from me and the poor wrestler was still lying unconscious on the canvas, Mike turned back to me nodding his head in agreement and appeared sorry for his action

Mike got out of the ring and was walking passed me when I again got his attention. I felt his arms and his name “Iron Mike” truly fits him.

We spoke about boxing and he came over as a nice person.

Then he walked away and as he receded I called out to him to leave his calling card, which he did by throwing it too me.

What is your take on this OBE

Regards

Alan
209  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: August 27, 2008, 17:13:35
roquepaublo

Very nice reply and much appreciated . Still we are closer to a germ than we are to this Infinite being.

But this same infinity unlike us to the germ enables him to make himself understandable on our terms/

Thus the Holy Bible??

I have stored you response on a word document.

Regards

Alan
210  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is God? on: August 27, 2008, 11:03:17
This is a conundrum/paradox and enigma I have battled with for many years.

Is the entity we refer to as “God” a Supreme Being separate from the rest of existence? In other words is “God” a product of the eternal Energies that pervaded Existence some how evolving out of this primordial maelstrom of raging energy/

Is “God” just a Supreme Being sitting in glory on a Christian throne that is able to manipulate the universe and all existence to his will?

Is “God” a non –energetic something called Spirit which existed before what we call the universe came into being,

If “God” is truly separate from matter and energy and just used it like we use bricks and motor to build our homes, did he do the same by using his spirit (whatever that is) and formed the universe with these components at hand.

Or does “God” equate to Existence. In other words the whole of Existence is “God” and sentient.

The question begs if “God” is not energy and matter where did it come from.

Regardless of any answer we give the question of infinite regression will always rear its head.

I say that given I exist, Existence is just something in an ever changing moment. No beginning, no end beyond human comprehension

Regards

Alan
211  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: August 27, 2008, 09:42:50
Right, but remember the future is not set in stone and is like a rambling river trying to find its way back to the sea
212  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: August 26, 2008, 11:20:40
While I do not think there is any great war in the near future it is a possibility Russia and the USA still bristle with nuclear weapons

Jesus is the way to freedom.
213  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: The ceaseless cycles of creation on: August 26, 2008, 11:16:08
I dont know where you get the idea that there is copyright on this concept of god

Book of revelations (The Holy Bible has no Copyright)

Rev1

I am the Alpha and Omega, The Biginning and Ending, The first and the Last I was I am and I always will be
214  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / The strange philosophy of kids on: August 25, 2008, 16:37:38

Ok not really philosophy but humor never hurts

Deep thoughts - funny quotes about life from children
http://www.iamnext.com/fun/deepthot.html

Kids' Deep Thoughts From an actual newspaper contest where entrants ages 4 to 15 were asked to imitate "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey."
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
--Age 15
Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.
--Age 13
It sure would be nice if we got a day off for the president's birthday, like they do for the queen. Of course, then we would have a lot of people voting for a candidate born on July 3 or December 26, just for the long weekends.
--Age 8
Democracy is a beautiful thing, except for that part about letting just any old yokel vote.
--Age 10
Home is where the house is.
--Age 6
For centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese. Then the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. That's what happens to cheese when you leave it out.
--Age 6
When I go to heaven, I want to see my grandpa again. But he better have lost the nose hair and the old-man smell.
--Age 5
I once heard the voice of God. It said "Vrrrrmmmmm." Unless it was just a lawn mower.
--Age 11
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
--Age 7
Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number.
--Age 15
It would be terrible if the Red Cross Bloodmobile got into an accident. No, wait. That would be good because if anyone needed it, the blood would be right there.
--Age 5
Think of the biggest number you can. Now add five. Then, imagine if you had that many Twinkies. Wow, that's five more than the biggest number you could come up with!
--Age 6
The only stupid question is the one that is never asked, except maybe "Don't you think it is about time you audited my return?" or "Isn't it morally wrong to give me a warning when, in fact, I was speeding?"
--Age 15
If we could just get everyone to close his or her eyes and visualize world peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the looting started.
--Age 15
215  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / The ceaseless cycles of existence on: August 25, 2008, 15:27:10
Read it through and you will see my original thoughts on the Alpha and Omega points

"I AM" the first song I am music I write the song of existence, I speak to you by my watchers above the moon.     

"I AM" the Painter and paint existence and creation on the fabric of infinite eternal light I  am “HE”     

I AM" the first song I am music I write the song of existence, I want you all to come together and dwell in my mind. 

The end is not the end but a new dawn and the beginning of ceaseless cosmic creation. 

How beautiful are all life beings blending with the “Great Ones”. Moreover, as they did, every single unique soul began to sing in harmony “how beautiful you are Oh! God.  And blissful to love you forever” 

I am the “Great Eye” roaming all planes of Existence. 

He "The Great One" fashioned “PRIMEVAL THOUGHT”, for “HE” knew that there would come a time when the souls of men would require more than their own energies their  to cut themselves free from the shackles and creations into which they had weaved into the fabric of existence.     

When the Ascension of the last mortal is completed, They will become unique atoms of awarenesses completing the “GREAT OCEAN OF CONSCIOUS AWARENESS” 

Mortal humanity will have to exit a bursting world and migrate out into the vastness of the universe.     

Entire humanity, after the unification process with each other, you humans on Earth are going to make the main evolutionary step. 

Multitude cannot exist without its oneness and oneness cannot exist without determination by multitude.   

let not deception rule your hearts for truly not all is well with mortal man, babies cry mothers and the innocent die. The earth is troubled, traumatized and in travail and we agonize with all”. 

"Some stand in the wildest places of the earth and form a forest of hands against the black sky, stretching up, reaching for what is theirs to take yet never to attain. 

When your bodies begin to pulsate to a subliminal rhythm and feel the imminence of contained energy, soon to be released rejoice for your redemption is very near. 

The growth and development of a great cosmic body that is carrying in her womb the growth and development of a final soul, providing the environment and experience necessary for a gateway back to the “Source”. 

This will allow any being from any species and on any frequency spectrum to incarnate learn what it truly means to be in the image of God. Loving, caring, compassionate, understanding, tolerant and so on it goes, all of the qualities that make up and constitute a human being.  A harmonious blend between the physical and spiritual. 

Many claim to be masters but are not.

Standing on the bare ground, bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, all mean egotism must vanish. 

We all are part or parcel of God. 

Moving into mystic light the evolved promoted soul, at last reaching its final beautiful state. 

Your Soul will expands to infinity” and becomes one with the Divine Composite Mind, knowing everything.     

When reaching this state of absolute, the vast horizon before you becomes limitless time, past, present. Future all merge into "ONE” and you become God, and yet at the same moment remain the minutest quantum particle, incredible and contradictory as this seems to you confined now in material bodies.   

Entire existence, the universe and all are blazing grids of soul of infinite multi colored lights spread out into infinity and glorious beauty. 

Now a vast Super-consciousness of countless dimensions planes and degrees that contain every thought deed, word, everything that has happened will reveal to you that everything in creation is one huge interconnected “Whole” of all life in creation. 

All things are possible now to your new awareness’s   

You revert to "Omega Point" again, in the eternal cycle of existence.

Then you become co-creators at the new “Alpha-point” 

Reach the Ocean vast of deep understanding,   

Like a vast tide, “BEING” will have engulfed the shifting sands of being, within a now tranquil Cosmic Ocean of inter-connectedness 

Like a mirror polished to give a perfect reflection of the Sun, all those apparently separate rays of consciousness would know themselves to be the same “Eternal Light”. 

"Now we can at last create a New Reality"     

And our spirit moved upon the void of new nothingness and said to the dark. “Let there be light"   

The great wheel of existence turned to a new creation. The golden infinite Sun rose out from the limitless plane from the Alpha-point of nothingness.   

Now all things will reach zero non-dimensional nothing and only new something is now possible, indeed we are "Omega Point" again   

A new dawn in the everlasting ever-turning wheel of life, existence and creation begins to revolve by the hand of the Ultimate "One". 

Shackles of learning are thrown off as all knowledge amalgamated into one unimaginable vast new Oneness of all particles containing life.   

Then there was "THOUGHT” Now together we must "THINK AGAIN" AND begin  making better than before and the light split into infinite fragments of blinding incomprehensible beauty.   

”I AM” the never resting ceaseless eternal creator I never stop creating. 

“I AM" the everlasting sustainer of all things.   

"Know this all souls are eternal having no beginning and no end and expand out into eternal infinity"………………………………? 

You were distributed and spread out by “countless rivers of forgetfulness” into realms, planes and dimensions of the infinite cosmos, for a purpose of progressing by learning, so that you might become Co-creators of your own realities. 

Successful souls come back through “countless rivers of memories” to merge with the "Final higher Self", assimilating into the “Super-consciousness again”.   

Nothing can be destroyed or added to existence, which is the building block of creation.   

Failed souls that have done wrong will be banished for a while or converted to mindlessness and regenerated, successful souls will retain their unique awareness within the “Infinite Cosmic, Mind”. 

Just. Think" do this and it is done, do that and it is done, continue this and it continues, stop and it stops, create this and it is created. Sustain and it is sustained.   

Coming back to original, "Thought” you must cross the countless rivers of memory and know all things again before new knowledge are added...   

Let us create new man. "It was the first day of order in the new creation" all old things will pass away into the darkness. 

The great journey into ever better new realities must continue to progress forever.   

"GREAT FATHER SPIRIT" moved upon the void of new nothingness and said to the dark. “Let there be light” 

The "Lord" formed us from his being and substance us in the beginning of his works, before all else, at the "Alpha Point"   

When GOD set the heavens in their place, we were there, before he made   
the earth, we were his darling children and played the creation game, in   
eternal joy with him. 

We will become was his craftspeople and his companions and   
delight. 

Wisdom and word is our names and we were with him before creation began   
other creation.  .   

We created everything together with mighty superstrings we weaved together  colossal   
strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent   
opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably   
beautiful realities will be born in glory and delight.   

We sing the song of creation together as new existence began to   
vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and   
everlasting with the vibrations of the song of creation. The singer   
sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.   

The Great Amalgamated "Soul Thought/Mused for a brief moment and "perceived" within its colossal "MIND" a new reality and said let us create existence again. 

Thought came before imagination.

Imagination flowed out from thought and conceived perception.

"Thus came the first perception" which is glorious pure composite multi –dimensional colored lights. 

"If something" is not "perceived' by anything it does not exist"   

"Perceptions are the building blocks of existence and creation" 

If we are the only existing "ONE OR ONES" then we perceive ourselves or self from within our minds /thoughts. 

God THE EVER EXISTING ONE" perceives everything regardless. HE alone inhabits the highest realm of existence. 

Everything is in God’s imagination. Without it, nothing would exist. 

When a soul finally reunites with “Source”, it retains a certain amount of its individuality yet is still in complete harmony with all other thought beings.   

The Godhead is an ever-expanding energy force and each returning spirit, having achieved that degree of fineness, breadth of thought and understanding, adds to the infinity of experience within the Godhead. 

The spirit itself continues to expand into infinity complete harmony and oneness until it finally merges into such greatness that there are no words to describe it.     

When a soul reaches its final destination, it is immersed in this unimaginable inconceivably beautiful spectacular dimension! Iridescent rivers of sound bounded by rainbow shores of pulsating light. Thoughts appear as kaleidoscopic patterns of light and sound. You walk across fields of ideas of knowledge and understanding. Under a sparkling crystal skies of inspiration. 

When you enter this final realm, do not try to rationalize or understand it is beyond human understanding. Just accept it all, go with the flow and enjoy it! It is that “Great City of Revelation”     

All realms exist in the same space, and yet remain separate and distinct by the vibration or frequency of consciousness, forming and creating each beautiful realm. We are "everywhere" and "everywhen" at the same moment, time and space are no more. than illusions.     

“The tree that falls unperceived makes no sound”     

Danger comes from the crescent moon.     

Within the primeval moment, I awoke alone in the infinite darkness.     

I was mind and original thought and mused what I was.     

“I am” GOD said I in my imagination, the prime mover, the First Cause, the unmovable Rock     

There was nothing but "I" then in the lonely dark.     
My lonely heart cried out to the infinite night     
and I began to imagine creation and eternal companions.     

"Let there be light" I spoke     
And there was light in the void of everlasting darkness     

From my imagination, I created all things in beauty and light     
And was pleased by my mighty effort     
A new creation began again out of the chaos of the previous     
In this new creation darkness is banished forever     

I am first awareness     
I am mind     
I am thought     
I am imagination     
I am light     
I am everything
I am everywhen
I am everyhow
I am everywhat
I am that, this, who, why,
I am do.     

I imagined in my mind humanity     
 creating man in my image ("imagine-man")     

I perceived my handwork and was pleased.     
 the ever-repeating journey began again 

"We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively………………….     

Creation continues ceaselessly in advancing into an infinity of realms, dimensions and strange other realities   

The end is nothing but a new beginning    "The ceaseless cycles of creation and destruction" 

Bonds of true love transcend death   

Love is the opposite of hate which the source of all fear. 

The universe is awash with life, both good and bad.

The entire world is a theater and GOD IS THE DIRECTOR   

Life is a classroom   

"DEATH IS UNNATURAL AND NOT GODS WILL"!!   

The heavens declare the glory of god   

The stars sing mystical songs of great beauty across the vastness of the universe.   

GOD is the singer and the song, painter and painting, composer and music, scriptwriter and author of existence HE IS ALL IN ALL.     

A fiery arrow will miss its mark and many will die in fervent heat. …………………………………………..?   

The battle against Diabolism continues "Out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge."   

The end of time is just another way of saying the beginning of immortality   

Join the transcendental eternal ego of never ending potential.   

Everything that can be imagined will be imagined or has been imagined by man is a reality out there in the vast somewhere.   

Everything that can happen will happen.   

Time is relative to movement, or fundamental vibration 

Matter at the ultimate fundamental level is just emptiness’ and void   

You and everything else are subjective and relative, only God the original thought/mind is ABSOLUTE   

Though the underlying Field of the cosmos forever persists, the universes created from it, one 
after another all have a beginning (Alpha) and ending (Omega) point.. 

When a consummated life reached in the Omega of each universal cycle to reappear as the potential intelligence of the next Alpha cycle, the essentials for such intelligence must be retained.   

When you know everything, it true that you are then omniscient?   

If no single mind at any time can contain everything known, may not countless minds, interlinked as one, contain it?   

If you become part of a "cosmic mind" that can accomplish whatever the Laws allow, would that be sufficient for the term "omnipotence"?   

Infinity is impossibility even for God who is also in an eternal ceaseless cycle of creation. The greatest number even in Gods mind is still infinitely removed from infinity.   

Light must separate from Dark forever very soon!   

1) God can separate himself from his creation but always, but at the same time be a separate mind, f exist within the “Super-consciousness” together with you. 

2) God is not how we want him to be “He is how he is”  (but he is trying his best)

3) We can have access to the Divine mind, but on his terms and conditions 

4) Every action and reaction of ours has "eternal consequences" 

5) Evil is a reality, good is a reality, love is a reality and hate is a reality, truth is a reality and a lie is a reality, etc, etc, etc. 

6) God is everything and everyone to all his creation 

7) There is many dimensions of dark as well as many heavenly dimensions of light out in the afterlife realms. 

The movie that is human history is almost played out 

God is not a human concept.   

Love is the greatest emotion but it must become active, directed and focused towards the greatest need. 

The poosite of love is not hate but appathy

The purpose of life is simple, to live it to the full, learn and not hurt others in the process. 

Life is Gods greatest most beautiful blessing

Love is the eternal sustainer of life.

Love is GOD. 

You are not the same person you were yesterday, or the very next moment or tomorrow and indeed into the ever changing “Now”

Time is an illusion you never actually reach any moment once you think you have reached it, it is already gone into the future 

Yesterday is only a memory, tomorrow a dream and now gone before you reach it.

Love must be more than a subjective emotion, it must become active, directed and focused towards the greatest need. 

You are the consolidated result and ever changing unique person, due all acts of nature together with all subjective and objective choices made before the moment of reading this quote. 

You are as unique as any snowflake or lily of the field adding to the beauty of the composite existence of the “Cosmic Mind” 

To have faith and deep belief in something is good, but to know it as an absolute realty and truth is the ultimate blessing in the search for meaning. 

It is more blessed to give than receive. 

You are a monad of differing levels of conscious awareness’s, both awake and asleep, only become fully awake when final merging with the Divine Source is achieved.

"Every exit is an entry to somewhere."

The bees of life are dying and all flesh must eat grass. 

The earth is a projection of thought and thought is self-aware and interacts within itself to greater or lesser degrees

Sometimes it is necessary for darkness to descend before people can become aware of a light that has been shining all along, so the “God of Light and glory” allows this to happen

We are right next to you but also infinitely far, we come as strange thoughts just before sleep, whispers in your minds, shadows on the peripheral of your vision, smells of long forgotten realities, sounds of the oceans of existence in other dimensions and other realms of strange unknown realities.

Heat great heat as never before as trees and forests burn in diverse places.

People rage as hunger grows across the globe…………………………?

Forests even rain forests burn as never before as heat dries the earth in diverse places……………………….?

Negativity so long left to flourish, must first be eliminated, before the great change of goodness and blazing new light can come...

The great change must come from within the awareness’s and consciousness of those that love the Light

The one known, as “Evilian” shall rise but be put down by the “Glorious One”

Lean, trust, hope, believe, have faith and know the Right Rock of your preferred destiny.

The "terrible one" will be brought to nought............................?

Any final comments if none given I  consider it complete

Love 

alan
216  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: August 25, 2008, 14:46:07
"Puma" is another translation of the Hebrew word Spirit" or "Wind"  of God. Genisis 1 and the world was without form and the Spirit/Wind  of God moved apon the face of the deep .Translating  the Hebrew word Puma into English can mean WIND or SPIRIT, BOTH ARE CORRECT.

I am not making fun of you please remain in the forum as I know you can contrabute much of interest

Regards

Alan
217  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: August 23, 2008, 20:35:04
Kuria,

I am Kurai Kokoro, and I chose not to be human but only as the wind.

I think I get it you are "PUMA" the spirit of god no less. But there is abslutely no 3rd world war lurking around the corner, really there is not my friend so relax
218  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Try this influencing, by good or bad thoughts on: July 08, 2008, 11:48:38
 cool

Greetings,

Try this with a few friends next time you are in a group.

Ask one of the groups to put their one arm firmly horizontal with fist lightly clenched.

(The one with the arm outstretched, must not know what the group is trying to achieve)

The whole group must think beautiful happy peaceful loving glorious thought at the person selected secretly to outstretch their arm in the correct manner.

What the arm carefully for a brief moment and then try your uttermost to project hateful evil depraved nasty horrible hurtful ugly thought at your poor victim, look carefully at the outstretched arm.

What you will see when beautiful thoughts are projected the arm stays firm and horizontal to the floor.

When you project bad thoughts, the arm will wilt our sink a little. Try it.

You can reverse the order negative thoughts first and it should still work.

Try it sometime and report back.

Regards

Alan
219  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Forum try solve these problems by just using logic, not maths!! on: June 23, 2008, 07:49:00
Ambient Sound

You said

I agree that starting out with four balls each is the way to go. I would do it this way:

1st weighing- 4 balls each. This will reveal which group the ball in question is part of.

2nd weighing- 2 balls each, using balls only from the group with the different ball in it.

3rd weighing- 1 ball each, from the side with the ball that is different.

With respect this would not solve the problem, remember you do not know if the odd ball is heavier or lighter. You cannot use luck the problem can only be soled by a process of deduction and elimination. Have a rethink.

You are correct on the other problem

Alan
220  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question... on: June 14, 2008, 03:10:47
"Not me I am an insomniac"
221  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Princess Dianna Victor Zammet communication on: June 13, 2008, 18:07:16
Hi this might be of interest,

13th June 2008

COMMENTARY: the most highly controversial item in my twenty years of investigating the afterlife: I was stunned - talking to an entity who called herself Diana, the former Princess of Wales. Last week I put in my Friday Report an item on 'Diana' and the links to hear her speak at length - audios obtained over the last few years. There are hours of talks by 'Diana'. Experts I consulted agree that the contents of the audios are highly persuasive, that in fact the voice could well be Diana's voice. Other experts also stated that there is the realistic potentital that 'Diana' is who she claims to be. I studied the voice myself, and I know from experience that it would be difficult for an imposter to speak for hours consistently maintaining a Diana voice - in fact a professional actor told me that a really good actor can go for a time using the voice to emulate someone else - but not consistently for hours. A skeptical journalist from the U.K. who studied the contents and the voice agreed that it is likely to be Diana - the intimacy of the knowledge she transmitted about the circumstances, about herself, about her children, about Dodi and others. Immediately, I told 'Diana' that it would be critical to obtain as much validation as possible to objectively prove her identity. Content analysis of 'Diana's' transmissions shows that except for a few negative extremists, anyone would be impressed by the detailed knowledge and intimacy and the power behind her motivation and the desire to continue to do wonderful work for mankind: helping humanity to accept that there is an afterlife. The empiricist in me longs for physical and other evidence. Sociologists use 'content analysis' to measure internal consistency of the transmissions for validation. So this week I again will be putting on the website material from 'Diana' so that you can see and hear more for yourselves about one of the most important and powerful personalities of the twentieth century who apparently still wants to make a most important spiritual contribution - from the afterlife.

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE FROM DIANA - "... Yes, there is an afterlife!":

last night, Thursday at around 8pm (Australian Eastern time) I telephoned Andrew Russell-Davis in Europe, the medium who states he is the trance medium for Diana. He arranged for 'Diana' to come through – so that I was actually conversing directly with an entity who identified herself as Diana (pictured)- sounding just like she was on earth except perhaps the voice was just very slightly deeper. We had a brief fifteen minute conversation, but one of the questions I asked her was, “Assuming you are who you claim to be, what message do you have for the people around the world?” This is 'Diana’s' reply which was confirmed by an email sent to me by 'Diana' through her medium Andrew Russell-Davis.

" Hello Victor,

It was lovely talking to you too albeit somewhat briefly but I appreciate you are a busy man. My message to the people of the world I think might well be this ....

“Hello Everybody,
Whilst I am aware of the fact that for many my speaking might be viewed with skepticism naturally, I would ask you to ask yourselves why this might not be possible and particularly regarding someone who said of herself in life, "She won't go quietly” speaking even then in the third person context !

I was always pitched up front, the "Way- Shower" if you like in so many areas and I'd imagine therefore I am the prefect candidate to be chosen to do so again now, illustrating the reality of there indeed existing "Life After Death" in a very real way or this would not be happening!

There's food for thought ! "

With love from, Diana xx

SPECTACULAR COMMUNICATION

Before anyone dismisses anything without investigation, remember, that as an empiricist I do not automatically accept or reject any information that comes to me. I need proof. I need evidence - hard core evidence. As I stated to you in Friday Report last week about the messages from Princess Di: from the evidence YOU BE THE JUDGE as to whether what comes across is really Princess Diana. Keep an open mind. Allow your mind to perceive any information with true empirical equanimity. And just because the claim is fantastic, don’t dismiss anything UNLESS FIRST you investigate. Question: is it theoretically possible for someone to communicate with me from the afterlife? Evidence shows, YES, ABSOLUTELY, it is possible from those in the afterlife to communicate with us – and with me, personally. I have 18 years experience communicating with intelligences from the afterlife.

So, how do we go about investigating 'Diana’s' message? The audios and videos on the archives of the Diana Speaks website and the podcasts on www.sessionswithspirit.info are very interesting and highly provocative. My position, as most of you know, is to present the evidence and leave it entirely up to you to decide whether it is really Diana who is speaking. Read, study and investigate and be patient. Assuming for one moment it is the real highly influential Diana, what is wrong with using her power, prestige and status to tell us yes, there is an afterlife?

Here's what the claimed Diana wrote to me: Emails...

222  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question... on: June 13, 2008, 17:56:30
Loppoppy

"Different strokes for different oaks" If your method works for you great! we are all unique.

Alan 
223  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A extremely profound Out of BODY/Astral travel during 1992 on: June 13, 2008, 17:52:06
Loppoppy

Stooky was not being sarcastic "Bump" just means to kick- start a thread (internet forum jargan).

Take some time and read my experience, you will see many answers to the mysteries in the afterlife are there

Regards

Alan

224  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Did I go to hell? on: June 13, 2008, 17:45:16
loppoppy,

Yes we are not unimportant! our physical size has nothing to do with our importance.Take the human brain, 3 pound sponge like organ you can hold in one hand. And yet with this tiny human brain we can comprehend so much about the huge universe, creation, purpose, death , life and existence.

We are made in the image God but of course not in the physical sense, but mental. We are "thought" and God is "Ultimate Original Thought".

Thought, mind or soul will expand into infinity, and infinity is our destination

Everything that exists has always existed nothing new can come into existence, existence just changes form like energy.

Regards

It is nice to have another whose thinking is not confined into a box of their present level of understanding.

Alan
225  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: The impossible concept of infinity on: June 12, 2008, 23:35:41
Loppoppy,

you post a lot of deep...stuff...that people rarely reply to haha.
i can't comprehend infinity, but i can feel it.
and infinity isn't an unending road, coz that would be boring, it's a way of depicting infinity, but infinity is far more complex. i can't imagine infinity being boring, otherwise, it would be pointless
!

AH!!! But I made my undending road fun, countless different paradises (universes) and hells to enjoy burning my failures with.

Read  my thread again and you will see thisi

By the way why does your avatar depict someone in hell?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15