The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 02:59:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Last Question reversal of entropy on: January 29, 2009, 11:28:18
Have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isY_u--uvqg
52  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / How to live your life by Alan McDougall Your present life launches to afterlife on: January 23, 2009, 20:04:22

Here is an essay I wrote a while back that might give you insight how to plan and live your life as best you can

Alan

How to live your life by Alan McDougall

Trust God and the guidance of those that love you. Have faith in God.

Your time on earth is so limited so embrace life and live it to the full and savor all the joy and happiness it can give you, pluck the beautiful fruits off the tree of life and share it with your fellow beings

Remember what you have forgotten

You are given all the tools and resources you need during your life and what you do with them is up to you.

You are responsible and accountable for your actions in life, every deed, word, and thought.

Think before you utter a word because once spoken it can never be taken back

Be grateful for the life that God has given you. The old old saying “count your blessing one by one”, reverberates in its truth across the universe.

Be aware of what is happening around you and don’t let the beautiful gift of live come and go without you noticing it in all its beauty and meaning

Be willing to try to do your best in life, “Life does not require that we be the best-------- only that we try” (H Jackson Brown Jr.)

Love overcomes all barriers and banishes the useless attribute hate

Be honest with yourself and others all the time it checking each word and statement you utter before it leaves your mind in the form of writing or speech. Remember you can lie to yourself so often that you can finally believe it as truth.

A lie in any dialogue, debate or communiqué results in the entire being flawed and void of real truth. A molecule of cyanide mixed into a glass of sparking spring water will kill you; it is the Lie that separated us from God in the Finale.

Be patient with your partner, loved ones and especially yourself. Impatience can grow into anger and anger into hate.

You only live in the here and now and this is the platform for the rest of your life, a new beginning not an end. I f you can live in the moment you will find peace.

What you hate in another is what you hate in yourself, so banish the most destructive attribute from your life and learn to love yourself.

Be tolerant and nonjudgmental to both yourself and to others. Change what you can.

There are some situations or events that you simply cant alter so release them into the wind of healing

Do you want to live in a prison most of your live. Well if you start destructive habits that lead to addition you become trapped in a prison of your own making. Withdrawal will make you return to these false highs again and again until you run out of options and come to the cross roads of Life or Death Choose life

Be courageous bravery is not being fearless, bravery is overcoming your fear

Destructive habits and additions can only really be overcome in if you really really want to stop even if you die in the process of regaining your God given free will.

Replace evil habits with good and positive ones, Opiate additions can be overcome by running as running makes your brain make endorphins that are much more powerful than any drug

Real wealth and abundance is when you are contented with what you have

In order to grow through life one must first establish a harmony within oneself, harness all our natural talents, gifts, formal and non-formal education towards the essential goals in life. Chose early that which you love and do the utmost to make that your career and you will not really have to work one day in your life. Establish a hierarchy of preferences and aim for those most realistic and highest on the list.

Imagine you have only one year of life left and list the things you would do if this were all the time left for you. Incorporate this into the list, ranking all the events, and look at it. It should give you much food for thought in planning your journey through life.

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood (Helen Keller)..

Be a perfect listener, observe what is happening around you by this your response will be the correct one

There is one set of cloths that you will carry for your whole life, your body a gift from god so appreciate ,look after it and love it Accept what you cannot change and change for the better what you can.

Self esteem is the highest morality if you hate yourself you will hate others and if you love and appreciate yourself you will love and appreciate others. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You are in a partnership with your body it is the temple of God and deserves the utmost love and respect Regular exercise and healthy lifestyle should be obvious.

Pleasure should be the manifestation of inner joy and you experience through your five senses normally, but sometimes the sixth sense gives you glimpses of the eternal places of happiness. It is not a sin to have fun and be glad you are alive.

God has given you eyelids so close then and don’t let Depravity in all its forms into your mind. The eye is the window to the soul, look into the eyes of a stranger and you will hear your mind saying “beauty, kind, shy, bad, ugly, evil” or remote etc. By just one careful look, one can read much about the character of one you do not know. When alarm bells ring in your mind, please listen to them.

Look, listen, read and enjoy that which is good and healthy to the mind. Guard all the doors or inputs to your mind; you are the one that permits these images or sounds into your brain. What we allow into our minds in of such prime importance that it cannot overstated.

The greatest attribute is honesty so be actively honest and truthful. When you are totally honest God is nearest.

You are or will be the combined result of the choices you make in life. Life will throw you some hard curve balls so try to catch them and make something positive out of them.

Be fair with yourself and others but remember life is not always fair and your circumstances are unique so address them with your own wisdom or with the help and love of those you admire as wise.

Become a person of grace by embracing your higher spiritual self, it is grace that leads you into eternity.

Let compassion grow in your inner being and look at the plight of others in great need and those that are suffering and in pain, hunger, sorrow and disease , pray or send positive thoughts to them, this does help even if you cannot see the results..

You are bound by your own ethics, morality and conscious and if you live according to those your life will be more peaceful. It is not really God who judges you; it is you who judges yourself at the end of the day.

Humor is a great secret of bodily as well as mental health, so find what makes you laugh and laugh out loud and often, this will flood your body and brain with healing brain hormones and endorphins. The greatest lesson is possibly not taking ourselves seriously and laughing at ourselves

Laughter is a seed to happiness

The lessons of life will be repeated to you over and over again until you have learned them and only when you have learned them can you move on to the next lesson in the great school we call life

Never ever, stop learning, even if you live to be one hundred years of age. Fascination with all things around you makes a rich and wonderful personality. A very high-developed sense of humor is of absolute prime importance in order to overcome the pitfalls of life. You might say, ‘well that’s all right for the young but I am middle aged or older, However no matter what ones age, do the suggested exercise and you will be amazed at the richness and opportunities out there still within your grasp. Life is rich and has so much to offer us all. Be positive in the midst of negativity by using that powerful tool, your sense of humor. Very important absolute necessity of very carefully choosing a real soul mate and friend who travel’s the road of life with you, namely your spouse “Love and cherish God together.

Establish and maintain a link to the Divine, each one in their own personal way, be it by meditations, prayer, or contemplation of the glory of existence. Do whatever invigorates you the most. Make life fun, pleasurable, happy, joyful but never depraved. “Don’t practice sin” Really, life should be exquisite, fun, pleasurable, enjoyable and glorious. Avoid unhealthy obsessions like a plague. However not all obsessions are unhealthy and the magnificent obsession is the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

There are energy vampires, who will drain you of your life energy, leave you exhausted and depressed. Avoid them at all costs where practical.

Make your friends are energy invigorators and try to be one yourself. Again, the key here is ones sense of humor. The mendacious are a pain and do not make good company but sometimes we can overlook and just laugh at their ridiculous stories.

Of course, life is not always a bed of roses and those dark times will come to us all. Nevertheless, when in the long cold night of darkness of hopelessness and despair, one should always realize that the dawn will always come again and the sun shine warm once again upon ones cheek in the morning of joy. Take it from someone who really knows!

Oh! How important it is to be forgiving. Unforgiveness has no purpose and will fester like a malignant tumour and result in ill health, doing more harm to yourself than to the one you will not forgive. Love each other. However, how does one do this? Love is an action, so do love, even if you don’t feel it. Carry it out by actions.

Compassion is a wonderful unique human quality, so enhance this within your being to the utmost degree. Read and study your bible daily. Have dialogue with God by prayer.

Don’t allow anyone to take away from you that which you know is true to yourself. Honesty is the best policy.

Wisdom comes with the passing years, but asks children difficult questions and you will be amazed at their insight.

Live life like an incandescent light, glowing brightly until you put off this mortal cloak and blink out of existence. In other words, live until your demise.

Savour and cherish each glorious moment. Be careful not to say hurtful things to others because once the words have left your lips you can never take them back.

You legacy will become the heritage of those that come after you, and so what you do with your life is not only important to yourself. There is one companion that will be with you every moment of your life and you should love this person as much as you love anything in the whole world. This precious person is none other than you. Use and develop your intuition to a very high degree and it will help you from stumbling on the rocks along the pathways of Life.

Have you not been aware when you come into a room and meet a stranger that there is an instant liking or dislike between the two of you? On the other hand, you have felt that a course of action was wrong and the closer you got the more uncomfortable you got with this course of action. These are examples of intuition, listen and adjust to them carefully and you could avoid much pain sorrow and anguish in your life.

You are truly absolutely 100% unique. There has never been one like you, there is now no one like you, and in all the future eternities, there will never be another just like. Of you fathers half billion sperm cells, only one reached you mother’s egg and this was you. No has ever had your unique genetic D.N.A. code or fingerprint. Are you not, therefore, very special and is it so wrong to love and respect the wonderful creation you are?

Go outside or get away from the noise of the city and in the quiet of early morning listen carefully, you will hear the birds chirping like beautiful electrons in the mind of God. Take in the glory of existence all around and feast your eyes on its beauty.

You know, of all the countless trillions of snowflakes, leaves, flowers, and no two are identical and each one is a unique creation of the Divine mind of God. Feel the breeze upon your skin, smell the fragrance of the universe bath in the glory and joy of you existence.

Be at peace with yourself and all the rest of the universe. You are a child of the universe, so special and wonderful. Develop the dormant senses beyond the five that are not utilized, and you will merge yourself in the wonder of the cosmic mind.

Take your mind into the place of unimaginable beauty and wonder, go on a journey into places you have never been and go further into the cosmic vastness of the beauty of the universe, with the power of imagination.

What is the purpose of life? It is to live it to the full, without hurting others or doing the depraved. Charity is wonderful gift to the soul. Question everything with a sense of anticipation and wonder.

Love and respect your mortal body, as it is the vehicle that takes on this journey through mortal life on earth. However, know this your consciousness or life energy is eternal and continues on forever, beyond the last curtain of life on this blessed earth.

Planet earth is our beloved mother and we must preserve her, love her and cherish her in all her blue glory. She is a blue blazing diamond glowing brightly in the vastness of the universe. Love all Gods’ creatures.

Get all your priorities in order. Spouse, companion, family and children first. A balance in life between ones occupation and home life is essential or the psyche becomes unbalanced and depression and anxiety will take hold of you. Take much time to be with the one you know best, namely, yourself.

Life is a school and if you do not pass a test, you will repeat it repeatedly until you have passed it and only then be able to move on. Life made up of countless choices and each choice could ultimately determine and define ones destiny. Refer back to chapter one!

How we maintain good health, I think by developing a powerful sense of humour, much laughter and exposing one to things we find extremely funny. Then having sufficient exercise combined with a balanced diet of fish and a combination of as many brightly coloured fruit and vegetables as one can afford. Genetic proposition unfortunately plays a factor not always under our control. Red meat should be restricted to the rare occasion. Remember, your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and if you pollute it with toxic substances, you will suffer the consequences thereof.

I, however, acknowledge that the complexities and realities of life are much more complex than what I have written in my brief essay and thousands of voluminous unreadable books have been written of this subject. Therefore, the above is my humble attempt, be it what it may.

By Alan McDougall
Composed 12/7/2007

53  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / God and the deep musings f Alan on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:15
Creator GOD and the deep musings of Alan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, HE strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation.
I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am “This”.

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM “The Absolute”, sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement.
Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them “Zero” and “One”,

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of’ “one, and ‘zero”, “I made everything”. I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my “First Cause”. I am the “Immovable Rock” and the” Alpha point”.

I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise do one thing respect me "The Lord."

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The “Almighty Infinite One." I have no name and I have no title

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words

New creation started again. (The infinite eternal cycle of existence)

The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

We together created mighty super-strings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years and were destroyed by their maker. So that new long living golden fusing stars could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of quasi-stars that morph into colossal billions of galaxies.

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.

In pristine beauty was the planet earth created.

But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.

He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.

God blessed the Earth

These are some of the deep musings of Alan"

Alan
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Myths relating to OOBE and astral projection on: January 13, 2009, 08:32:13
You may find these myths about out of body experiences interesting. Near Death Experience is the main topic but OBE's are currently being discussed. Here is some interesting information on them. Below the article are more interesting links on the subjects.

20 Astral Projection Myths Busted!
By: Abhishek Agarwal

There are a lot of misconceptions about Astral Projection floating around online and offline. Let us go through some of the common ones, and throw some light on them.

Myth 1 : Astral Projection is very rare.
Truth : Astral Projection is a very common phenomenon indeed. 5% to 10% of the world's population has experienced a conscious Out of body experience at least once. This means around 6 million in the U.K or as much as 30 million in the United States.

Myth 2 : Astral Projection is always spontaneous. You cannot learn it.
Truth : Yes, you can learn to Astral Project at will. There are countless techniques that teach you how to have an OOBE. Since every individual is different, no particular technique is best for everybody. You have to find out which method is best for you. Just like anything in life, you have to practice and get good at it.

Myth 3 : Not everyone can learn to Astral Project. It is only for a selected few.
Truth :Yes, anyone can Astral Project. But it requires some practice, consistency and open-mindedness. Just like you learn to walk, ride a bicycle or swim, Astral Projection is a skill you need to learn.

Myth 4 : Only adults can Astral Project because they are more matured.
Truth : Not at all. Age is never a factor for Astral Projection. It’s a fact that children Astral Project more than adults. The reason is that children are innocent and they believe everything is possible. So they achieve Astral Projection more easily.

But we adults do not believe everything easily. The sooner we can be open-minded and start believing, the easier it would be to Project. But age, in itself, is never a roadblock for Projection. The only hindrance is your level of belief.

Myth 5 : Astral Projection is not safe.
Truth : Astral Projection is a natural experience reported in every culture and society of the world. It is safe for most people. But anyone who has acute psychological problems should avoid it.

Myth 6 : It takes several years to achieve a conscious Astral Projection.
Truth : Since every individual is different, no one can guarantee how long it can take. Some achieve it in the first try and others do not achieve it even in two years! But if tried consistently, about 30 days is a fair enough time to experience at least one projection.

Myth 7 : It is possible that you may not be able to get back into the physical body.
Truth : You see, every night when we sleep, our Astral body is out of our physical body. We are just not conscious about it. During Astral Projection, we are aware of the fact that we're in another dimension. Since after every night's sleep we can easily get back into the body, we can do the same after Astral Projection too

The surprising fact is that it is difficult to stay out of the body. Getting back into your body is instant and automatic. Your Astral Body is connected to your physical body by a Silver Cord, which ensures that you can always get back in

Myth 8 : You can get possessed during Astral Projection.
Truth : This is a very common question in most people’s minds. No. There is no danger of you being possessed by other entities. Your Astral Body is attached to your physical body by a Silver Cord. No one else can sever it and enter your body.

Myth 9 : Astral Projection changes a person’s religious beliefs.
Truth : Published in 1992, there was an in-depth study of 350 participants done by Dr.Melvin Morse. According to that study, Out-of-body experiences did not seem to alter one's religious beliefs. In fact, most people reported that their religious beliefs have been confirmed and strengthened by their out-of-body experiences.

Myth 10 : You cannot go very far when out of the body?
Truth : There is no limit defined as to how far you can go away from the physical body. But it is important to note that there are certain areas that you do not readily have access to unless you have spiritually graduated to those areas. There are several planes apart from the Astral Plane. You cannot visit a higher vibratory plane in a lower vibratory body.

Myth 11 : There is no cord that connects the Astral and the Physical bodies.
Truth : There is definitely a Silver Cord that connects the two bodies. You may or may not be able to see it, but it is always there. Even the Bible talks about it.

Through the Silver Cord, transference of energy takes place and it gives life to the physical. As long as the person is alive, this cord is intact. It can be likened to the umbilical cord attaching a child to the mother.

Myth 12 : Other Astral entities sever the Silver Cord.
Truth : No. The Silver Cord cannot be severed by anyone. This only happens when the hour of death has arrived to a person and that comes by law.

Myth 13. The Astral Plane is full of dangerous negative entities
Truth : Yes, there are negative entities in the Astral Plane but they are not dangerous.
They can do no harm to you in any way.

Remember, in the Astral, your thoughts have power. If you don’t like something, you can always change them into something you want. By not being afraid, you can make these entities vanish or turn them into something more pleasant.

If any of these entities do scare you, at the most you will slump back in your physical.

Many of these negative entities are self-created. They are nothing but manifestations of our own fears that appear as thought-forms. In order to avoid bumping into any of these entities, you should attempt Projection in a good mood. The rule in the Astral Plane is: Like attracts like. If you are in a negative or bad mood, you will attract negative thought-forms. But if you Project with positive and loving thoughts, you will most likely attract positive and loving entities.

Myth 14 : When a person wakes up after Projection, he feels really tired.
Truth : During Astral Projection, the physical body sleeps normally, so when you wake up, you feel very refreshed.

Myth 15 : We cannot touch objects in the Astral.
Truth : Yes, you can touch and feel Astral objects on the Astral, just as you can touch physical ones in the Physical Plane. But in the Astral, under normal circumstances, you cannot touch Physical objects. If you attempt, your hand will pass right through it. That’s why you have heard that your Astral body can pass through walls!

Myth 16 : It is necessary to be good at visualization.
Truth : Visualization is not a necessary ingredient for Projection. But if the Projector can increase his ability to visualize it will help him progress faster.

Myth 17 : Drugs be used to help induce Projection
Truth : Some kinds of Drugs do induce projection. But I do not recommend any kinds of drugs because they harm your Astral vehicle.

The key to a productive out-of-body experience is complete control and control is the first thing lost when you use any kind of mind-altering substance. Drugs curtail your spiritual growth. They take you to the lower Astral Plane full of confusion and disorientation. It is dull, gloomy, and full of negative energy. The lower Astral is very unlike the vibrant, progressive, positive Astral we are seeking to achieve.

Why contaminate the biological vehicle when effective results can be achieved naturally? Don't put your body at risk. If there is real desire to experience Astral Projection then that desire, along with consistent practice will get you there.

Myth 18 : It is impossible to meet with other human beings during Projection
Truth : That’s not true. It is possible to meet other human beings. But if you want to talk them meaningfully, they should be conscious. If we find them and they are dreaming they will look drunk! They may not recognize us but later when they awake, they may remember seeing us in a dream.

Myth 19 : When we are Astral Projecting, by taking the name of a friend, say “John”, by mistake we can visit some other person by the same name “John”.
Truth : In the Astral, your thoughts are the key to where you want to go. Your higher self knows whom you want to visit and take you to the correct person. Here, the name of the person doesn’t matter at all. Since you are thinking of that person, you will reach there.

Myth 20 : Astral projection doesn’t prove life after death.
Truth : People, who have experienced proper conscious OOBE even once, start to strongly believe in life after death. Finding themselves outside their physical bodies and still functioning, still able to see, hear, touch, even smell and taste, still able to do everything and more, how can anyone deny that life goes on?

Article Source: http://www.klienwachter.com

Any comments ?agree with all of it from my own experiences
55  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: The impossible concept of infinity on: January 11, 2009, 11:18:43
Synergy

You are right about the present, it also never really happens, just when you thing you have reached a moment in time it has already gone into the past

Is this what you propose?

Alan
56  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: The impossible concept of infinity on: January 11, 2009, 11:18:10
Synergy

The only time we can seem to quantify as 'real' time is the present.... because the past has happened and is gone, and the future has not happened yet.  Right?  Think harder...   You can't even quantify the present at all! 

You are right about the present, it also never really happens, just when you thing you have reached a moment in time it has already gone into the past

WhIs this what you propose?

Alan
57  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: January 09, 2009, 23:02:59

Insert Quote
Alan, have you considered that this super-consciousness you channelled might not have been your creator God? About 3/4 through, it seems to refer to "We" and God as separate entities, and that the super-consciousness aims to gain omnipotence and omniscience. It sounds like a challenge to God.

I channeled nothing, I despise the concept of someone supposedly channeling any entity, take the so called entity Seth by a Jane Roberts. It makes my stomach churn

We have a sort of mini superconsciousness right here on earth We call it the Internet, is it becoming Omni -all?? The Internet is full of beauty and truth and unfortunately full of evil and depravity

There exists just this sort of Internet out in the cosmos, it is not god only God if infinite, compared to God it is less than a quantum particle
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: A little much needed astral pulse humor on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:53
Nice Guys  grin   evil

Good to see others taking life a little less seriously, Maybe we can keep this thread going so long as the jokes don't become off the wall

Alan
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A little much needed astral pulse humor on: December 20, 2008, 15:50:02
Greetings  this thread is nothing serious just some humour from uncle Alan

~~~~AFTERLIFE~~~~
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife.

After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word he made contact, "Mary. Mary."

"Is that you, Fred?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"What's it like?"
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, off to the golf course, I have sex, I bathe in the sun, and then I have sex twice.

I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then have sex until late at night.

The next day it starts again."

"Oh, Fred you surely must be in heaven."

"Not exactly, I'm a rabbit in Arizona."

Remember:
Senior Citizens Are Valuable (and Alan is one)

We are more valuable than any of the younger generations:
We have silver in our hair.
We have gold in our teeth.
We have stones in our kidneys.
We have lead in our feet and.
We are loaded with natural gas.

HELL EXPLAINED BY CHEMISTRY STUDENT
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving.

I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.

Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in

Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until 'all Hell breaks loose'.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until 'Hell freezes over'.

So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A".

MEMORABLE QUOTES BY FORMER US DEFENSE SECRETARY DONALD RUMSFELD
"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." -asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress

"I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."

"Needless to say, the President is correct. Whatever it was he said."
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know.

We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate, necessarily accurate. It might also not be inaccurate, but I'm disinclined to mislead anyone."

"There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way.

Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist." -on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -in Feb. 2003

"Well, um, you know, something's neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said."

"Secretary Powell and I agree on every single issue that has ever been before this administration except for those instances where Colin's still learning."

"Learn to say 'I don't know.' If used when appropriate, it will be often."

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty."

"I don't do quagmires."

"I don't do diplomacy."

"I don't do foreign policy."

"I don't do predictions."

"I don't do numbers."

"I don't do book reviews."
"Now, settle down, settle down. Hell, I'm an old man, it's early in the morning and I'm gathering my thoughts here."

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly."

"Oh, Lord. I didn't mean to say anything quotable."

Who was dear Mr Bushes teacher??

Take Care

Alan
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Christmass greeting card to all my astral Pulse friends on: December 20, 2008, 04:03:13
Dear forum friends please open the link below and wait until the pictures come up one by one

It will be worth it and I have made this Chistmass greeting specially for you.

Much love to you all

Alan

To view it click here:
http://www.sareunited.com/sarxmascards/viewCard.php?uid=9694990694369
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Esssay on the mysteries of life and death, the Universe and heavely planes on: December 15, 2008, 11:51:04
Part 4

Then we left the solar system and raced through the physical universe at limitless almost infinite speed. I  was perplexed why there was no need for breathing, and became aware that I became aware that I had now an ethereal body similar to my physical body, but this body did not need to breath and was impervious to heat or the physical fundamental laws of our universe. This body of beauty shimmered in translucent blue, purple and amethyst.

One event clearly recalled was flying through an enormous planet that was floating in the great void alone in the dark with no sun warming its cold bleak black surface. I saw this huge planet approaching at colossal speed and passed right through it as if they no more than a light mist. Oceans, mantel, magma, crystals rock, and a boiling centre flashed by  and we continued at colossal speed out of the other side through and beyond our huge galaxy and faster and faster into the vastness of the universe. It was just like some greatly speeded up movie.

I also recall passing through huge great suns stars and galaxies of blazing glory, observing them, somehow, as we flashed though in an infinitesimal moment. Think of TV Sci Fi where they flash though the universe at warp speed, it was something like that, but without a spaceship, stars, galaxies, clouds of cosmic dust pulsating light of magnetic energy. I was not bound to my physical body’s visual spectrum, but could view the universe in all spectrums, from microwave to infra red and more. The ethereal eye is hugely more sensitive than the physical eye and one could peer much deeper into the universe than even the greatest earthly telescope. Try to image this of course is impossible? Instead of space being black, with this heightened sense of vision, the universe lit up with a billion, trillion ever changing colors of breathtaking beauty.

The journey continued as billions of galaxies came and went and somehow, due to our huge unimaginable speed, time itself began to reverse, we were not only on a journey to “somewhere”, we were on a journey to “somewhen”. This “somewhen” was back before the big bang, into the primordial primeval void of zero point energy. “God is the Great Mathematician”, “the Great Scientist” and “the Compassionate Eternal One”

Exploding out of our universe, it began to recede at a colossal rate, first becoming an enormous dark plane, a sort of flat surface. (Like the earth appears to us when we view it from a little height).  This  beautiful plane , or surface or edge of the universe (of course in reality the universe has no edge or surface just my semantics) twinkled with brilliant a billion trillion multicolored pulsating aurora borealis like lights, unimaginably beautiful.

Further and further we raced, until our entire universe started to become a huge orb, then a huge globe until it was only a tiny spot a small singularity. Amongst the eternal infinite foam of numberless other realities, and physical universes that reside it this blazing white light that is the breath of God. I relate this of course in the dimness of my limited mind as these things are unexplainable in human terms or languages.

This light of purest white was limitless, boundless, infinite in any direction, it is where the “Spirit of God is so concentrated and hugely unimaginable pure holy and intense that one could vanish from existence if one tried to enter without permission.

If we remember the “Lords Prayer”, Our “Father” who art in “HEAVEN”, this in the domain if you like where the presence of God is all most tangible, the highest state of pure inexhaustibly indestructible energy it is were God lives, this might seem an oxymoron , that God is also omnipresent, but here his is inconceivable.” In my “Fathers House” are many mansions.  It is the “Great Ocean” of all Existence the source of all creation, and all the great rivers of life flow into it. It is the experience that millions of mystics over time have tried to obtain , but all in vain , no matter what they claim.

Hovering quietly, in the Infinite Sacred silence blanketed by the peace and love of this purest stillness of holy white light I wondered and then enquired as to where we where? In my inner self I knew it could only be what, I heard a voiceless voice was saying to me, “you are standing in the “Breath of God” also called the “Holy Spirit”

We were in a place of pure composite white light outside of normal material space and time, into ethereal realms and higher dimensions of living

Suddenly and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvelous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new godlike understanding to comprehend all knowledge. I seemed to know all the mysteries of existence, just as if I were God. It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light. Beautifully interconnectiveness into one glorious harmony whole is the final aim of our universe. “This is still a work in progress”. Evil was allowed in the physical realms so that people can use their free will to love God and their fellow beings as they love themselves

I felt the warmth of the eternal fire, within the spirit of my being and I was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss. My awareness or consciousness expanding until it encompassed the entire universe and all existence. While I knew I was not God, and that I was only bright tiny facet of the unimaginably beautiful diamond that we call God. It was like riding on the shoulders of God ,looking out at the universe with his eyes and understanding everything from time immemorial, to the present, into the unimaginable far future. Everything at once in an instant, but also through all of eternity, both somehow, at once.  Time became meaningless and did dot flow in the linear way it did in the physical realms.

An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that the will of Gods was for all humanity to be immortal and possessed eternal life. “Death was not the natural order of Gods creation” and this mystery of life, death and evil remain a mystery. The crucial plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders.

The heavens declared the glory of Gods handiwork and his creation is so wonderful that I have no words in the English language to describe it. Our mortal bodies are wonderfully knit together a work of infinite precision and meticulous creativity by the awesome intellect of God, and our human brain a prime example of the infinite mind of God. Our mortal bodies, however, are not in the image of God. It is our spirit or soul that mirrors his image and thus God made man to think like Him be it in a lesser way. God Imagined man (imagine-man.)

The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. God created time, he is the Timekeeper if you like, he has a sort of a stop watch, starting at the Alpha moment and stopping at the Omega moment, the Beginning and End. I saw in my “minds eye” a huge clock. Something like a doomsday clock, it had only a second hand and this hand was turning towards the top of the hour, but it would advance clockwise and reverse anticlockwise, some times advancing fifteen seconds and retreating ten, why I think when the second hand finally reaches the top of the hour something catastrophic and cataclysmic is going to happen?

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die.  We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton. The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth. There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. The little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this “brief” glorious moment I became everything, I was “Infinite Existence”

Part 4

These is no such thing as boredom, because a process of continual learning and hopefully graduation to higher heavens  There is an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by telepathy between all the minds in the universe, but of course even in heaven privacy is respected. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. More in feelings of love, appreciation and emotion than words.

By telepathy, teleportation, etc we will have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means. Wonderful is it not? Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself. Just think of where you want to go or who you want to be with and you are there. The use of the terms telepathy and teleportation are not really correct but the nearest words ii can find. In reality there is no such thing as remoteness or distant just billions of portals, doorways into parallel existences. With otherworldly eyes these doorways can be seen and we learn how to use them, like some huge underground rail road system.

From heaven we are able to hear in our minds the sorrow of loved ones still on earth who can not come to terms or understand or sometimes unexpected death. So” if we want to” one can make an effort to contact our loved ones still on earth by entering their dreams, thoughts, making them sense our presence, in various ways such as a flower, feather , smell or, even fragrances. That, hopefully make them aware, although feeling that we are far away, in reality we are  just a hand stretch away.

There are specially gifted people on earth that can pick up our thoughts thought from the heavenly planes and relay them to the grieving relatives or friends.  When we are in heaven we can also make people on earth meet each other so any urgent message from heaven is given to the correct person. This might seem just a coincidence at the time, but this link is arranged from the heavenly realms

Would all humanity no matter how depraved and evil in life on death go to these higher beautiful heavily planes immediately after their demise? No, absolutely not!  Even in heaven there are conditions and accountability.

If this was what happens in heaven one would be constantly bombarded by evil thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most unheavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen.  Yes evil monstrous beings such as Hitler and his type are cast into outer darkness, as the darkness of true evil can never ever penetrate the light of God. The book of life, which is contained as memories in the temporal lobe of our brain, are played off, like a video recording on death before God. This is called the life review by near death experiences. Imagine the life review of a person like Hitler?

Are there  similar experiences or pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies? What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates, travel, homes etc, etc, etc what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished??

The reply came in a revelation that because there would no longer be evil or sin in the heavenly realms, as we progress, learn and become wiser, we are given increasing free will until at the highest vibratory level of purest perfection we are given absolute free will and everything becomes permissible. The pleasures of Carnality do not exist but a similar soul pleasures ruled by altruist love is wonderfully experienced. Then we will be able to experience anything we desire such as controlled ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy, by mingling in love, merging completely into a cosmic mind to enjoy and relish eternal life with God and all other beings of composite white light. 

Everything there is much much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very very exiting! Totally beyond what I had imagined. Grass, trees, flowers, plants are not subject to death and everything is made out of this translucent light. All living things are not biological but made out of inexhaustible indestructible energy.

Here time as we know it did not exist, one could rest in a moment or for a thousand years, or coexist in multiple moments at the same time, past, present and future , all existing somehow like a great multi-dimensional movie, all the frames unraveled into which one could jump from frame to frame, in and out of at will. Distance is meaningless as billions of higher or lower realms or planes were only separated by thin veil vortex or port into another reality. Each new dimension was another new universe.

As wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me stand or comprehend. I knew the will of God for existing was to ever progress upwards through many dimensions (heavens) towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness. We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves. It is a matter of progression or regression and this depends on each soul.

I heard the soft voice (God) speaking directly into my mind some of  the deepest mysteries of existence and creation. Much to my disappointment I could only recall a little, but what I recall I have included in this document. As the years have past I have slowly remembered more and more, but of course there are simply revelations so profound that my human brain could never contain them.

There are angels great and less great, they are beings of light that inhabit all of Gods creation. Just like earthly people they have different characters and each is assigned a task. Sometimes they come to gather in a huge crown of glowing billions , singing the praises of God in a heavily chorus of unimaginable beauty. Their songs of joy and peace  reverberate out into the universe giving life and love where it is needed.

Each person of good character has their own guardian angel, which most of us are not aware of. They are the messengers to humanity bringing word of encouragement as well as warning when necessary. If you want to know the name of your angel clear your mind, and then ask your angel, what is your name? The very first name that popped into your mind is the name of your angel. Think about events in your life when you were helped by some stranger, who appeared as a normal person, this could have being your angel helping you. Intuitions  to go somewhere or not go  somewhere, unease about something are  often strong prompting from your angels . There might at times be as many angels walking on earth as there are people. Angels can take on any form, if your idea of an angel is of a huge majestic being with great wings, your angel might manifest himself/herself  to you like that. Angels do not really have gender like humans.

Some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Humanity would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe, as the earth’s resources were finite. No nuclear holocaust would obliterate earth and the greatest threat was the population explosion. In addition, the future was not set in stone and the divisions taken by a person or a nation could alter the outcome of the future.

The highest attribute any person can have is wisdom and the wisdom to do things wisely. Graceful love must abounding the joyful realities of multiple heavenly glories.

There is a time coming when God will intervene in the affairs of humanity and the great monotheistic religions have belief about this that borders on the truth of what is going to happen. Deep down we all know humanity cannot continue much longer on the path of destruction it now follows

The future only needs one good person to make a colossal difference towards the ultimate good of humanity. The reverse is unfortunately also the case and this might be the explanation for the enigma for the existence of evil. Although our heritage is very important to us all it is much more important to leave a positive legacy.

The loss of moral absolutes was sadness to the divine and the restoration of these was of paramount important if humankind was to escape extinction. All persons should know they will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth. In the end, however, good will prevail in the universe and evil banished into outer darkness forever. The mystery of evil was an inscrutable mystery beyond the understanding of any person. All things process or regress, in cycles of spiritual learning and metamorphosis towards the light.

The universe is not infinite or eternal, it is a creation of God the work of the sublime intellect beyond human comprehension. It had a beginning and it will have and end

Our physical earthly realm is a bleak shadow when compared even to the least beautiful heavens.  But our physical earthly reality is unimaginably beautiful when compared to some cold dark planes These entities residing in these lower realms have their free will restricted to a greater and greater degree as one descend into the abysmal dark of the lowest realm , which we call hell. At these lower dimensions time moves slower and increasingly slower the lower the realm, indeed time is the enemy there and each moment is stretched out. At the lowest in the abysmal thick cold I could feel an entity of horrifying evil, this being seemed to consist of black tar. Whatever it was it was not of human origin.

The words of my childhood “Look upon a falling star and make a wish came into my mind, and in the ethereal realms this is factual, but there is no need to wait for a star to fall, wish what you want or think carefully and you create it with your mind. Want to go somewhere or see someone, wish for it and you are there with them.  Everything lives at a much greater level I saw my beloved dog bully and wept when I held him, smelled felt his love for me as I filled him with my love, at last I knew what his little beautiful soul and mind was saying and we communed in joyful wonder.

Each person will have to face judgment for what was done by them done while on earth. We all unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to perpetrate the light of God. One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God. The spirits of all animals will return to God from whence they had come God loves them dearly. The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born.

In my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness’, despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offence to me. But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison. I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in this horror. They were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the “Dark Ones” They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

I saw the horror of this on a planet, a village much like a village on earth, the village was lit up and a little girl looked at me with sad eyes and I saw life drain out of her and her eyes slowly dimming until the death of cold overtook her. This is the battle for our universe our universe of Light and Dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you see? A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?

The universe is populated with the children of light the children of God and the dark ones the rebellious.

Is there a hell yes hell is separation from God there are hells so horrifying that the Christian concept of hell is a holiday picnic by comparison, would the occupants remain there forever, I do not know, maybe God would be kind enough to annihilate the souls of the unredeemable reprobate depraved

During one of my visions of the night I was transported to a colossal cavern somewhere deep in the earth and saw countless souls just waiting in a place that seemed to me to be lit by a dim red light. Was this, limbo or something else? I do not know. Perhaps this is the place the evil dead go to wait for the final Day of Judgment by God?

While one is in the void of grey they can still seek the light and escape, but if they have become so depraved in life like Hitler had I think they descend in black darkness and must remain in this terrible place of fear, desolation and horror, of their own making forever. Therefore, they are not really judged by God but convict "themselves" by refusing to adhere to the moral absolutes of God. God puts no one in hell they put themselves there by refusing to listen to his holy voice while in life.

It is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.

In the soft quite of night I   contemplated on all I has seen, all I had heard, all  the knowledge I had received, the beauty love and light, the dark , ugly and hate. I tried to express to find one word that could express the greatness of existence the greatness of creation and finally the wonder that is Almighty God

One word slowly filled my mind simply put but deeply pondered I could only express that inconceivable existence is beyond

“ ENORMITY”

Revelation about how poorly we use or understand our bodies, how great a potential instrument it is and the great gift by God for allowing us to inhabit such a wonderful vehicle of life

Your body as an instrument of unimaginable precision

Given a lesson on how to really utilize my body, I became s aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless not normally observed, with new eyes everything, blazed in high definition, colors bright and beautiful, flowers shimmering living light of a million hues, all thing living in their unique harmonious vibrations.

We go around deaf with ears that only hear what we want them to hear. Battered by noises God did not design them for the beauty of sound is lost. But humming in the dark I could hear the angels join in with a host or chorus of heavily song.

Everything sang I could see the colors of music, I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors, the whole body absorbed vibrations of life much  more intensely than our normal grey like dim perception of the wonder all around us the beauty of the world

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body.

It was possible to switch to seeing with my ears, tasting with my eyes, listening with my sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom of you physical body harmonizes together, as an intelligent member of your composite living being.

I this heightened state of awareness I saw everything in the minutest detail, things that I formally overlooked or just shrugged off as an important now rang out as messages and lesson from the world and the universe. Observing. Carefully I began to see and know the future, go back to scenes of the past like the crucifixion .aware that my loved ones were in trouble get warning to avoid events and suggestion to go or not go to places. Know which people to interact with and which to not. Know who is truthful and who is not.

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness I could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which I knew was quantum particle flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use by whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me. I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. If we only observed  at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, see and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal. I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration  that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did.

In what we call our normal waking state we are really sleeping in a dormant hibernating like way. But with practice one can awaken to a much greater degree than is the norm for many of us.

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us. Before we exit this life we should have reached a place of contentment, peace and love. Then the transition is easy smooth exiting a wonder beyond words, like a great holiday that embraces so much beautiful unknowns that the mind is filled with the essences and fragrances of new lands, planets and universes, both physical and spiritual way out beyond any wildest speculations about the afterlife

Think about thee silly song you where taught as a child, “sticks and stones can hurt you” but” names (words)” will never  hurt you”
Word are life or death, war or peace, love and hate. It is words that bring destruction and kill and words rightly thought out can heal, bring peace, love, forgiveness and life.

God created everything by the words from his mind
By carefully what you say, as you can never retract a word wrongly cruelly spoken

The physical universe
All information, both past, present, and future, exists in the ““Superconsciousness”.” The “Superconsciousness” (or Collective Mind) transcends time and space and with diligent practice, is consciously accessible from the deep state of awareness.

Sentient“ intelligent beings in the universe are interconnected in what I call the Superconsciousness” this is not God, it is where information comes from for all accurate predictions and visions, whether auditory, visual, or emotional. It encompasses all that is and all that will be in our universe. In truth, it is where our thoughts go to and come from. We only perceive these whispering thoughts in our brain and usually take little notice of them but we should try to be more aware and connect with this source of universal knowledge for the benefit of humankind, we have learned to filter out them to our disadvantage.

I see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe. I speculate this “Superconsciousness” is finite consisting of finite albeit highly intelligent life forms throughout the universe and “is not the infinite creator God” but one of his creations. A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?

Maybe the universe is a sleeping giant a sort colossal being and we are just neurons within it, but I don’t really like this idea of a living evolving intelligent universe

The physical universe is unimaginably beautiful a crown diamond the most precious jewel in of Gods crown his achievement a creation with for he was well pleased, exploding with life and light. These are some of the heavens that declare the glory of God

Strange world revolving around other stars within other galaxies, are painted in a myriad of colors unknown and unseen of earth blazed, flashed, revolved in glorious maelstroms like colossal aurora borealis in such glory in the heavily planes and the physical universe that would have blinded human eyes. Cerulean clouds of energy rolled and merged changing into aubergine, incarnadine and green viridity, gladeen, misord, bladgreed, blueploom, surgrrezeing, astromosterdram, these words for some of these colors just entered my mind and I remembered then for this document

“Plasma Beings” using magnetic energy in beautiful alabaster robes, joined our journey and raced across the ethereal realms with us like dolphins do on earth. I remembered a story I had read as a child “I am the magnetic body electric” I had this type of body for too short a time (of course there is no concept of time, but is the best word here)

There are plasma beings Dwellers on the furnaces of the suns, to them the inferno we call the surface of a sun or star is cool life giving warmth. They survive on magnetic energy.

I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-colored planets, and observed great beings with huge gossamer wings that were a million kilometers from wingtip to wingtip, which sailed on radiant light in the dark oceans of space that makes up most of the universe.

Some worlds were so similar to earth that at first I thought I was looking at earth or a city of earth. But a closer look revealed odd differences, the gait of the beings, their transport vehicles all differed minutely.

On other world the entities were so odd so different that I thought they were just part of the background a rock or a long thin dark looking tree, but they are highly evolved sentient beings like us.

Size is relative and there are huge entities and entities unimaginable small, most very small life form are hive based minds and at the hive level sentient and intelligent with purpose.

Some lived at a much slower rate than humans, their year a billion years compared to ours. They do not know we exist; we are fleeting vibrating electrons to them.

Far in the utter dark of space dark worlds exist in the void remote from any other are worlds hanging alone in the abysmal cold of absolute zero.  But are these worlds dead and void of life? No beings exist on them and they live so slowly that the life of the universe is but a day to them. To them ice is a raging inferno.

Other beings come into existence like a fundamental particle, live and die in one infinitesimal moment, to small for our best instrument to measure, but they are intelligent living beings like us.

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words

New creation started again. (The infinite eternal cycle of existence)

The colossal infinite mind and intellect of the Ever Existing One looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and out at the dark void of nothing, contemplated and said “let there be light” As I Am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself and eternal. He decided to create homes (beautiful blue water worlds) and beautiful life, from the substance of the inexhaustible energy of the many dimensions of his being.

The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

We together created mighty superstrings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years exploding a colossal Supernovae so that new long living golden fusion stars, containing all the other elements necessary for life could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of huge galaxies..

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony. 

In pristine beauty was the planet earth created.

But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.

He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.

God then created all the creatures on the earth and in the universe gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could look after all the creatures on blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Esssay on the mysteries of life and death, the Universe and heavely planes on: December 15, 2008, 11:49:23
Part 3

Part 3

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear as crystal, I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place. There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will .Oh! How my soul delighted then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life. Reflecting back on my early life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy. We never experience the joy of this no happiness, while on earth with mortal bodies.

Was this death? No it was brilliant exhilarating living; I was alive in a sense that I have never being I had become one vital aspect in the great all of existence. An inexpressible interconnectedness to wonderful a mysterious and loving oneness but always retaining my own precious unique identity

Was I now in the Land of the Dead?, no I had left that behind there was no need to kill and consume other living things, energy was constant the arrow of time did not move there was no entropy and the battery energizing my soul was full of inexhaustible energy my new  form a body of “eternal light” Communication between beings also use this light by, changing, and merging and flashing lights towards other souls in a beauty of “light talking”

The ethereal body has all senses of the material body and more, indeed there are many additional senses, that must be learned when we pass over. I could hear, smell, feel, sleep and even eat juicy apples, but one does not need to eat to get energy. I looked carefully at this body it was formed outwardly like the physical body, but semi translucent and shimmering in concert with the emotions I was feeling, something a ghostly chameleon.
The experience of merging with the light of God is like having your body explode in a pleasant way and becoming a million different atoms. Each atom can think its own thoughts and have its own feelings. You feel all at once what it feels like to be everything and everybody

Suddenly, we burst into another light dimension, outside the physical dimensions, into the ethereal realms of a whole new reality. There I saw a strange world with no sun or stars in the sky, just pulsating lights in the myriads of colors not known indeed impossible spectrums the physical eyes I thought this is the  “ City Of God”  and is it  lit up and sustained by his by his light.
At first sight this strange world appeared similar to our physical earth, but, in this higher vibration, more colorful, more beautiful, more amazing. I saw plants, trees, mountains, lakes, animals, and shimmering crystal-like buildings, some very large and ornate. I saw beings moving about, light beings, going about their daily lives. They don't have physical bodies like us, but they are distinct translucent fields of energy, they have the ability to alter their outer appearance and take on the form of a human physical body, but they remain translucent and shimmering in appearance. They don't walk, they float. They have lives much like ours, but without the struggles and sorrows. There are artists, musicians, dancers, singers, inventors, builders, healers, creators of miraculous things; co-creators with Gods beautiful inexhaustible energy. Indeed this place was close to the Christian concept of heaven.

I wondered why this world appeared at first hand looked so much like our earthly reality, albeit more beautiful. The answer it that when a person dies especially suddenly if they were to awaken on the other side and see it as it really is, just orbs of light shape shifting, atoms and fundamental particles coming together and parting lights flashing, they will be frightened and confused out of their mind. So they are slowly eased into these new dimensions, the first heaven almost a copy of a beautiful earth with which they are familiar and as these souls learn and evolve they are prepared for the next realm without any shock to their psyche.

Children of various ages were all around playing joyfully, people aged to about perfect maturity and stopped, although different, there did not seem to differ by race or color as we do on earth. Children who pass over to heaven take on the same age they had at the time of their dying and then continue to grow or a better word mature until the reach the point of perfection Every person was made out of translucent light, and the light from each person constantly changes, later I found out this was one method of communication.

We stopped off on this world and I found myself in a beautiful translucent marble like building with many beautiful pillars something like the Greek Parthenon, many beings were milling about, was it a sort of a weigh station or great library or meeting place or place to congregate for special celebrations or events. I think it was there for all these reasons.
I thought about abortion and knew God understands if the woman has been violated soul of, the potential human baby just returns to God. God frowns on anyone aborting for selfish reasons, this is murder. A soul enters the mother’s womb at the very moment of conception and not at three to six weeks as many people think. Many of the scenes places and angelic beings were the same ones I could so easily see as a child, I had a sort of mystical eye and could see through portals and vortexes a little boy, but I lost most of this when I became an adult.

Was it possible to see God, yes God can manifest an aspect of his greater Being to us, and what I saw was inconceivably, unspeakably, awesome a huge “Orb” of ever-changing lights flashing through a trillion billion spectrums, frightening and awesome in its  beauty and the best word I can find to define what I saw was “MAJESTIC”.
 This time fragment or aspect of the Infinite Divine God, was like a great golden sun with thousands of planets revolved around him all in the same orbit. Who populated these worlds and what the purpose? I do not know, but I will find out when I pass into glory forever. Of course God is not confined to that one place but it seemed to be something like the Holy Of Holies in the Hebrew Temple. Could I have access to this place?

This made me really think about what of significance I had done during my life. Then I remembered my wife, children grandchildren, parents, siblings, relatives , friends and all the learning and wisdom I had gained in my short existence in this earthly dimension and it all had meaning and purpose and I knew I had not lived in vain, but will leave behind a legacy of love when I die.
To us our universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, but in the mind of God the Infinite Eternal, it has only existed for a tiny moment a blink in his great eyes.
The light of God was golden like the setting or rising sun out of it flowing out from the infinite mind of God, who is the Life and cause of existence. I heard him speaking to me and everything flashed in and out of my mind by this huge voiceless voice that filled all existence with the primordial energy. It was the most beautiful music of God that sustains the universe. GOD is the vibrations of all existence

I remembered the Bible Isaiah stating the Lion will eat grass and a little child will lead him, the wolf will lay down with the lamb , there will no longer be death sorrow or loneness, and every tear will be wiped clear and people will sing with angels and God will join in with his awesome mighty voice of infinite beauty, filling all of existence and his voice will banish evil, fear and suffering forever. His voice is the voice of “LIFE”

“There a total mystical union with the divine” The norm is the union between multiple souls or between similar souls. Perhaps the greatest physical ecstasy known to humanity is sex and “something like this continues in the next life” but it is always based on love as no lust exists in the afterlife. It in like really getting inside the totally of another welcoming being. Like minds and souls join in glorious revolving mandala’s of ever changing lights a glory of intense euphoric “Oneness”. Of course ere is fun and games in heaven, heaven is not about labor but about living in love and peace

In heaven, we are free to enjoy each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in true altruistic (unselfish) love, a merging of such unimaginable wonder, that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend it.

However, the union with the God is the place of infinite love and light, is beyond description in its wonder. Does everyone just enter there no? The doorkeeper to God and union with him is the “Great Prince of Peace”

“LOVE, PEACE, SECURITY, JOY AND HAPPINESS BEST DESCIBED THE SAFETY IN THE ARMS OF GOD”

I continued to experiencing sustained sense of vibrant happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory.

Thinking about this state of blissful rapture later I realized that God would not let souls continually remain in this state of bliss, as life, learning and purpose continues after we die and leave the earth. Death is not the end of life but the doorway into endless life
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Esssay on the mysteries of life and death, the Universe and heavely planes on: December 15, 2008, 11:46:44
Part 2

Then we left the solar system and raced through the physical universe at limitless almost infinite speed. I  was perplexed why there was no need for breathing, and became aware that I became aware that I had now an ethereal body similar to my physical body, but this body did not need to breath and was impervious to heat or the physical fundamental laws of our universe. This body of beauty shimmered in translucent blue, purple and amethyst.

One event clearly recalled was flying through an enormous planet that was floating in the great void alone in the dark with no sun warming its cold bleak black surface. I saw this huge planet approaching at colossal speed and passed right through it as if they no more than a light mist. Oceans, mantel, magma, crystals rock, and a boiling centre flashed by  and we continued at colossal speed out of the other side through and beyond our huge galaxy and faster and faster into the vastness of the universe. It was just like some greatly speeded up movie.

I also recall passing through huge great suns stars and galaxies of blazing glory, observing them, somehow, as we flashed though in an infinitesimal moment. Think of TV Sci Fi where they flash though the universe at warp speed, it was something like that, but without a spaceship, stars, galaxies, clouds of cosmic dust pulsating light of magnetic energy. I was not bound to my physical body’s visual spectrum, but could view the universe in all spectrums, from microwave to infra red and more. The ethereal eye is hugely more sensitive than the physical eye and one could peer much deeper into the universe than even the greatest earthly telescope. Try to image this of course is impossible? Instead of space being black, with this heightened sense of vision, the universe lit up with a billion, trillion ever changing colors of breathtaking beauty.

The journey continued as billions of galaxies came and went and somehow, due to our huge unimaginable speed, time itself began to reverse, we were not only on a journey to “somewhere”, we were on a journey to “somewhen”. This “somewhen” was back before the big bang, into the primordial primeval void of zero point energy. “God is the Great Mathematician”, “the Great Scientist” and “the Compassionate Eternal One”

Exploding out of our universe, it began to recede at a colossal rate, first becoming an enormous dark plane, a sort of flat surface. (Like the earth appears to us when we view it from a little height).  This  beautiful plane , or surface or edge of the universe (of course in reality the universe has no edge or surface just my semantics) twinkled with brilliant a billion trillion multicolored pulsating aurora borealis like lights, unimaginably beautiful.

Further and further we raced, until our entire universe started to become a huge orb, then a huge globe until it was only a tiny spot a small singularity. Amongst the eternal infinite foam of numberless other realities, and physical universes that reside it this blazing white light that is the breath of God. I relate this of course in the dimness of my limited mind as these things are unexplainable in human terms or languages.

This light of purest white was limitless, boundless, infinite in any direction, it is where the “Spirit of God is so concentrated and hugely unimaginable pure holy and intense that one could vanish from existence if one tried to enter without permission.

If we remember the “Lords Prayer”, Our “Father” who art in “HEAVEN”, this in the domain if you like where the presence of God is all most tangible, the highest state of pure inexhaustibly indestructible energy it is were God lives, this might seem an oxymoron , that God is also omnipresent, but here his is inconceivable.” In my “Fathers House” are many mansions.  It is the “Great Ocean” of all Existence the source of all creation, and all the great rivers of life flow into it. It is the experience that millions of mystics over time have tried to obtain , but all in vain , no matter what they claim.

Hovering quietly, in the Infinite Sacred silence blanketed by the peace and love of this purest stillness of holy white light I wondered and then enquired as to where we where? In my inner self I knew it could only be what, I heard a voiceless voice was saying to me, “you are standing in the “Breath of God” also called the “Holy Spirit”

We were in a place of pure composite white light outside of normal material space and time, into ethereal realms and higher dimensions of living

Suddenly and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvelous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new godlike understanding to comprehend all knowledge. I seemed to know all the mysteries of existence, just as if I were God. It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light. Beautifully interconnectiveness into one glorious harmony whole is the final aim of our universe. “This is still a work in progress”. Evil was allowed in the physical realms so that people can use their free will to love God and their fellow beings as they love themselves

I felt the warmth of the eternal fire, within the spirit of my being and I was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss. My awareness or consciousness expanding until it encompassed the entire universe and all existence. While I knew I was not God, and that I was only bright tiny facet of the unimaginably beautiful diamond that we call God. It was like riding on the shoulders of God ,looking out at the universe with his eyes and understanding everything from time immemorial, to the present, into the unimaginable far future. Everything at once in an instant, but also through all of eternity, both somehow, at once.  Time became meaningless and did dot flow in the linear way it did in the physical realms.

An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that the will of Gods was for all humanity to be immortal and possessed eternal life. “Death was not the natural order of Gods creation” and this mystery of life, death and evil remain a mystery. The crucial plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders.

The heavens declared the glory of Gods handiwork and his creation is so wonderful that I have no words in the English language to describe it. Our mortal bodies are wonderfully knit together a work of infinite precision and meticulous creativity by the awesome intellect of God, and our human brain a prime example of the infinite mind of God. Our mortal bodies, however, are not in the image of God. It is our spirit or soul that mirrors his image and thus God made man to think like Him be it in a lesser way. God Imagined man (imagine-man.)

The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. God created time, he is the Timekeeper if you like, he has a sort of a stop watch, starting at the Alpha moment and stopping at the Omega moment, the Beginning and End. I saw in my “minds eye” a huge clock. Something like a doomsday clock, it had only a second hand and this hand was turning towards the top of the hour, but it would advance clockwise and reverse anticlockwise, some times advancing fifteen seconds and retreating ten, why I think when the second hand finally reaches the top of the hour something catastrophic and cataclysmic is going to happen?

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die.  We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton. The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth. There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. The little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this “brief” glorious moment I became everything, I was “Infinite Existence”
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Esssay on the mysteries of life and death, the Universe and heavely planes on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:17
What comes after we die and what exists outside of present human knowledge and understanding

Such as is there life in our physical universe? Are there other material universes? And are there non physical planes and dimensions where our souls continue to exist??

Note; I have my own deep personal belief about God and I am a committed Christian, but this document based on my mystical, altered states, coma and near death experiences.

Thus I do not refer to Jesus Christ or any other enlightened soul as my purpose is reveal the mysteries beyond life and not to convert anyone to my own personal religious convictions

A lot of what I detail comes from a sort of innate knowledge about what exists out side and beyond, what we know in normal earthly life, if you like, take it as a story, but is subjectively true

The chapter below was God speaking about creation and existence, and not part of the essay, just included for those interested in philosophy about how everything came to be.

Part 1

GOD SPOKE THESE WORDS TO ME ONE NIGHT (God is creating Existence)

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am “This”.

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM “The Absolute”, sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them “Zero” and “One”,

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of’ “one, and ‘zero”, “I made everything”. I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my “First Cause”. I am the “Immovable Rock” and the” Alpha point”. I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise. respect me the LORD

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The “Almighty One.

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

THE ESSAY OF THE MYSTERIES OF LIFE AND DEATH THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND BY ALAN MCDOUGALL

(I AM A SUFFERER OF EXTREME MANIC DEPRESSION, AND SUICIDAL THEN AND I HAD THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE DURING A DEEP COMA, AND ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND DIED DURING SURGERY.)

From the time I was a little boy I knew things and saw things that other people did not and everyone thought of me as a strange and enigmatic boy and they still do. People I perplexed my where parents teachers etc, I often thought why did my parents only greet the people that came through the front door but ignored the lovely people that walked into the house through the walls etc, I consider myself more as a mystic than a psychic.

10th DECEMBER, 2008

Other people who have had near death experiences have asked me why they differ from person to person, and it is all about subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events are. People are unique and therefore each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place or to the same time in the uncountable other dimensions , heavens and realms out far in the universe and beyond.

And of course there is the factor of the skill of the writer or lack of skill and how good or bad their recall is

While I did not have the tunnel experience I had a partial life review and saw both beautiful episodes of my life as well as regretful, embarrassing ones. I did not desire a experience based on my religious doctrination or in fact any other religious dogma, therefore, in this testimony there is no mention of salvation by any means and beliefs like reincarnation and karma are not addressed.

One early morning while all was still dark I awoke in that state between sleep and wake and the boundaries between my physical self and everything physical around me began to dissolve. Quietness like a soft warm comforting peaceful blanket descended on my sleeping body and mind. I could hear in the background the sweet song of birds softly singing birds and somehow knew their wonderful beautiful voices were in absolute harmony and somehow were reflected the electrons darting in the mind of the Infinite One. Outside leaves rustled in the autumn night and although still indoors on my bed, I could somehow feel the breeze against my skin and the wonderful scent of grass and the fragrances of flowers that permeated the earth.

I became energy left my body and arose above the earth to where the blue became black and looked down upon the earth from the wonder of the glory of the infinite night. I found myself in the presents of a being who appeared to me to be a pulsating “ORB” similar to my state of being then, but much brighter and more energetic. At this time I thought this being might be God.

I had become a bright point “singularity a point of intelligent thinking light” within a Greater Light (Being of Light) that now embraced me and revealed to me later, mind to mind, some things relating to the afterlife, the planet earth and the universe. This Being was the one who communicated with me and took me on the journey into the unknown realms later.

I found myself looking down upon the earth, as if I were viewing it from a port hole of a space ship. The earth was revolving very quickly and stopping over each country, where a stern warning was given to each leader. At first I thought that the "Being of Light" that embraced my essence was God, but found out from him that he was a great angel, with an important message to humanity. At this stage I did not have an ethereal body, just a point of light or a singularity of intense thought. The Being was a beautiful pulsating ORB of colors pure energy.

As we hovered in space above the earth began to revolve and began to stop over each country or continent with some sort of a warning, the great being kept repeating, “Mere Mortal Man”, “I am not well pleased with you”.  I especially remember vividly, when we were hovering over the Asian continent, looking down at India and the regions around it, that some great trouble would come from oceans and effect the Indian subcontinent terribly. I can now only remember a little what was being conveyed to humanity. Later I began to remembered more and these some of these warnings have already come to pass namely; the great tsunami of 2004, hurricane Katrina and the awful cyclone that hit Burma during 2008, these are just a few events that have come to pass amongst many still to come in the future.

The warning to mankind is condensed into the short poem below;

Oh!!, beautiful planet earth!!! why? why? why?

Oh terra, terra, terra! I have loved you so,
           And sown your golden fields
                     With my songs of peace

I died to hear the music you should know
        By now...the song to bid your
            Surging cease.

‘Why, terra did you turn to hate?
         Your blue and earthen hope
             Of joy with greed
                       On your restless need for
                               Death and war

65  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: December 15, 2008, 11:27:02
anelie, AmbientSound and others

I have been busy writing a more detailed account relating to my testimony of some of my understanding of mystical heavenly realms and a brief summary about my near death experiences. It is still a work in progress but i cant find a place for it on the forum  So I will put it in the Chat sub forum, please go there as much of the questions people ask about are contained in this essay of mine.

Much of it details what exists out in our physical universe, you might find in very interesting and informing

Alan
66  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: What is God? on: December 14, 2008, 16:05:19
Analie,

You are correct in that God being infinite and beyond human comprehension. With this view we are much nearer to microbe than what we are to God.

But this is not true some of that infinite life resides in us, as God made humans in his image (not physical image)

If you "do not believe" in the near death phenomenon, does not mean it is not true, and conversely if "you believe" that the near death events are true, also does not alter the truth.

There is only one unalterable truth, and maybe you have to die to find out
67  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Altered states of consciousness (A hard read) on: December 08, 2008, 19:51:51
Alan McDougall 20/9/2007

I am the strange mysterious enigma rapped in a paradox encompassed in a new paradigm moving toward an understanding of what puzzles all. The greatest light is my ultimate aim and time is my enemy. However, if I do not hurry to fight darkness, it will come suddenly no matter what, and stalk the land with fear and hate. I put on the armour of the absolute and prepare to battle the brute. I illuminate the darkness through which I travel, searching out the monster ever before me. Supreme principal sublime are some of my qualities. I am the colossal one. Gigantic eyes of mine survey the fields of desolate horror but I do not retract from my purpose. I will isolate the evil monster and be victorious before the end of time. I must hurry

We exist together, but separate, in great infinite fields of nothingness and battle eternal the war continuation of the totality of all existence. If I lose, the universe will blacken all the stars and galaxies dim, blink out, and the universe vanish into the Evil mind of the terrible one. Therefore, I must bring down the "Terrible One" before the black clouds of its dreadful terror destroys all that is good and full of light, in this universe of light and dark. 

It is the abomination of desolation and howls after the souls out of the pit of hell.

I am Goodness and beauty and peace are the fruits of my being I dance the song of life with delight.

Its aim is to suck the life and energy from the universe and to leave it cold dark, barren, cold dark and remote from the great God forever.

If you listen to Me joy, peace, glory, bliss, rapture, honor, pleasure, delight, elation, euphoria, happiness, purpose,  love, peace and commune with the eternal infinite mind is your reward forever.

However, before all this wonder can come, I the Infinite Eternal and you the redeemed must take on the battle of the mind against this dark Evil Brute. It sends out creatures of the night to kill, lie, destroy, deceive and lead all that listen to its black repulsive horrible mind into its cave of eternal hopelessness, desolation and despair.

Be careful of its seductive discordant song. Composite wickedness made up of malevolent sin and offence to all that is Good it continues unrelentingly to promote iniquity, vice, immorality and abuse against the innocent.

It is composite darkness and the alternate to life; it is eternal punishment and death. Do not listen to its whisper in your mind. Exploration, abuse, corruption, and the hordes of lying thieves make up much of its army

The one you serve is your true master no matter what you claim. If you claim to be good, honest and righteous but do the opposite, know that the Evil one of hate is your master indeed.
68  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Altered states of consciousness (A hard read) on: December 08, 2008, 18:30:21

Starvingpercussionist 

When did you see the "Dark ones", and do you have any more details about them? This concept of a battle between light and dark like that is new to me.

In the eternal past there was only light until the rebellion against the Most High. These souls lost their eternal light and became dark energy .

But this anti-energy is not light as we know it, it is black light. This dark light is real and tangibly , not the absence of light that is normal dark.

These are the shadow entities that come into our dimension for energy. Remember the tunnel that Near Death Experiences talk about, one end leads into the light of God , but the other down into increasingly dark realms.

Deep down there I saw darkness as thick as tar and a sense of unspeakable monstrous evil.

I do not have an explanation for all of this , I just related what I saw. That is why I said it was a hard read.

Alan
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Who is the real me and who is the real you?? on: December 08, 2008, 12:28:23

Who are we really in the now?

The essential complete you, or your whole real essence, is a field of awareness that interacts with its own self (Soul) and then becomes both mind/brain and body. In other words, you are consciousness or spirit, which then conceives, constructs, governs, and becomes the mind/brain and the body. The real you are inseparable from the patterns of intelligence that permeate every fiber of creation.

At the deepest level of existence, you are an infinite eternal Being, and you are nowhere and everywhere at the same time. There is no other “you” than the entire cosmos. The God + cosmic mind creates the physical universe, and the personal mind/brain (Soul) experiences the physical universe. But in truth, the cosmic mind and our personal mind are both permeated by “God The Infinite Consciousness”. “God The Infinite Consciousness” is our source, and all manifestation is inherent within it. 

“God the Infinite Consciousness” observing itself creates the notion of observer, or the soul; the process of observation, or the mind; and that which is observed, or the body and the world. The observer and the observed create relationships between themselves; this is space. The movement of these relationships creates events; this is time. But all these are none other than the “God the Infinite Consciousness” itself.

In other words, we are “God the Infinite Consciousness” with a “localized point of view” An aspect or facet of the great reality we call God. And yet our whole system of thought divides the “Great Observer God” from the observed us; it divides the “God the Infinite Consciousness” into a world of objects separated by space and time. The “the intellect of the brain” imprisons us in a cage of fictitious images, a suffocating web of space, time, and causation. As a result, we lose touch with the true nature of our reality, which is powerful, boundless, immortal, and free.

We are all prisoners of the “the intellect of the brain”. And the “the intellect of the brain’s mistake in one simple sentence is this: It mistakes the image of reality for reality itself. It squeezes the soul into the volume of a body, in the span of a lifetime, and now the spell of mortality is cast. The image of the self overshadows the unbounded Self, and we feel cut off or disconnected from “God the Infinite Consciousness”, our source.

This is the beginning of fear, the onset of suffering, and all the problems of humanity from our minor insecurities to our major catastrophes like war, terrorism, and all other acts of human degradation. To one who is trapped in the prison of the “the intellect of the brain”, all indeed is suffering. But the cause of the suffering can and should be averted. Ignorance of our real nature causes the inner self to be obscured. But when ignorance is destroyed, the powerful, unbounded, free nature of the self is revealed, and we are released into the knowledge of unimaginable freedom , peace, love and everlasting joy.

The real you are nonmaterial and therefore not subject to the limitations of space, time, matter, and causation. The soul, the spirit, the essential you, is beyond all that. In this very moment, you are surrounded by a pure consciousness. Pure consciousness illuminates and animates your mind and body, and it is powerful, nourishing, invincible, unbounded, and free. Pure consciousness, “God the Infinite Eternal Spirit”, animates and sustains everything in existence, which means it is omniscient (all knowing), omnipresent (present in all locations simultaneously), and omnipotent (all powerful). “And when we learn and grow and evolve into understanding we shall be all those things also, indeed co- creators with God”

Any comments
Alan

• We are a field of awareness; your essence is pure consciousness, or spirit, which becomes both the mind and the body.
• The “the intellect of the brain” mistakes the image of reality around it, for all reality itself, and this image overshadows the real you.
• When you identify with your real essence, you escape the prison of the “the intellect of the brain”, and enter the world of the infinite, unbounded and free
70  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Altered states of consciousness (A hard read) on: December 08, 2008, 09:39:13
Greetings people

Recalling experiences that I have had during extreme altered state of consciousness (not drug induced) I was aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless unseen in our early dimension, they, blazed in living harmonious vibrations. Everything sang and I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors beyond present perception and outside the comprehension of our mortal bodies.

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body. It was possible to switch to seeing with my ears, tasting with my eyes, listening with my sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom of you physical body harmonizes together, as an intelligent member of your composite living being.

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness I could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which I knew was quantum particle flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use by whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me. I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. I only we look at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, see and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal. I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration  that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did. My ego was gone and I could no longer separate my awareness and personality than from god himself. Indeed I had for all purposes amalgamated with and become godlike

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this brief glorious moment I became everything, I was “Infinite Existence” All things were now encompassed within my being.

In what we call our normal waking state we are really sleeping in a dormant hibernating like way. But with practice one can awaken to a much greater degree than is the norm for many of us.

In my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness’, despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offence to me. But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison. I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in this horror.

They were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the “Dark Ones” They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

I saw the horror of this on a planet, a village much like a village on earth, the village was lit up and a little girl looked at me with sad eyes and I saw life drain out of her and her eyes slowly dimming until the death of cold overtook her. This is the battle for our universe our universe of Light and Dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you see? A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us. Before we exit this life we should have reached a place of contentment, peace and love. Then the transition is easy smooth exiting a wonder beyond words , like a great holiday that embraces so much beautiful unknowns that the mind is filled with the essences and fragrances of new lands, planets and universes, both physical and spiritual way out beyond any wildest speculations about the afterlife

ALAN

71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Positive affirmations for the soul and to banish negativity on: December 07, 2008, 18:51:39
Hi

We gather together in the pure perspective of Soul Consciousness for in the daily and outer activities, there is a certain attraction and a certain focus on family, environment, and other concerns and needs of the mental, emotional, and physical nature.  Even in the midst of approaching the outer world from these perspectives, there is always a link, a connecting point.  There is always an instantaneous opportunity to connect with that which is the totality of your being, the totality of your consciousness that is the consciousness of I AM, the consciousness of Oneness.  There is never a separation, although from the consciousness perspective there seems to be a focus that draws one away from the center of their being.  That is of course why it is so important to meditate, to reflect, and to feel the inner presence, to know the inner presence, and to know the truth of your being.

The Attributes of the Soul which are real.  They are knowable, they are immutable, unchangeable, and eternal aspects of the created presence of the soul. These Attributes are the connecting link; they are the window to understanding and knowing the Oneness of the universe and the Oneness with the Creator.

It is suggested during meditation that the focus, from time to time, be on feeling the essence of the Attributes of the Soul within the context of the inner experience as it is blending with and melding with the entire Oneness of the total experience of existence.  It is  very simple process to discuss and to feel the Attributes by simply acknowledging their presence, acknowledging who you are.

By using the "I AM" affirmations I overcame the bondage of manic depression

I AM Spirit.  I AM the foundational energy that goes forth on waves of Light from the central core of Love.  I AM Spirit that is the animating principle of Light that carries forth creation into all aspects of existence.  I AM Spirit that is the linking consciousness to the consciousness of Oneness.  Spirit flows in and through all of creation.  I AM Spirit. 

I AM Beauty.  I AM the essence of the creative experience that is the qualitative statement of expression of Spirit moving in and through creation.  Beauty is my nature.  I AM all that is Beauty.  I AM the Beauty within every cell, within every atom, within every collection of energy patterns that permeates all of creation. 

I AM the Mightiness of creation.  I AM the Might of the Creator that is the stabilizing and control component of all existence.  I AM the Might of the universe that gives strength and stability to the creative process. 

I AM Harmony.  I AM the Harmony of the universe where all is in perfect balance, perfect Harmony.  And I AM the conditions of Harmony that exist beneath the surface of all relationships within the context of all activities.  It is only the externalization of ego, mental and emotional needs that disrupt the Harmony. I AM the absolute Harmony of creation.

I AM Life.  I AM the Life Force that is the result of the flow of Love and Light into creation.  I AM the Life Energy that sustains the process of evolution of consciousness.  I AM the Life Energy that is the substance and the sustenance of all creation. 

I AM Truth.  I AM the one Truth of all existence.  There cannot be two truths.  I AM the total embodiment of the Truth of who all souls are for I AM the singular Truth that is the Truth of all creation.

I AM the Intelligence of the Creator manifesting in and through the created experience.  I AM the Intelligence of the Creator that brings forth the wisdom and understanding of the entire process of creation.  I AM the Intelligence of the universe that is always available as a reference point for the processing of experience and for the coming into the realization of the Truth of one’s being.

I AM Image.  I AM the reflected Image of the Creator within the soul.  I AM the presence of the Creator in its entirety within the soul.  The soul is created in the Image and likeness of the Creator.  I AM Image.

I AM Reality for within the context of Reality all is known, all is understood, all is complete, all is combined in consciousness as One.  The Reality of existence is known through the Intelligence of the universe, through the assembly of all of the Attributes into a composite understanding.  I AM the Reality of all that is.  Nothing else exists outside of the Reality that I AM.

I AM Opulence, the Opulence of the universe, the fullness and completeness of all that exists is within the context of the Opulence of the universe.  There is nothing lacking.  There is nothing missing.  All that is needed for the soul to evolve in awareness and to remember the connecting link to the Creator is always available.  There is never a need that is not met.  The Opulence of the universe is magnificent.  It is infinite.  I AM Opulence.

I AM Light. I AM the Light of the universe.  I AM the Light that permeates all creation.  I AM the Light that is the inner glow of understanding that rises to the surface of consciousness as a soul awakens to its true nature.  I AM the Light that goes out on waves of creative experience that is always available and always exists for the purpose of bringing into the fullness of the creative experience the Reality and Truth of all existence.  I AM Light.

I AM Principle.  I AM the Operating Principle of the universe and I AM the Principle upon which all creation exists.  I stand alone as the singular foundational element that is the capstone of all creative experience.  There is always a Principle of operation.  There is always a Principle of existence that underlies all created experience.  I AM the Principle within the context of the Attributes of the Soul.  There is the consciousness of the soul.  I AM the totality of Soul Consciousness.  I AM the total combination, the total unifying presence of all Attributes within the soul.  As the soul evolves into the awareness of who and why it is, the consciousness of the soul blends with and is One with the consciousness of the Creator.

I AM the consciousness of the soul.  There is nothing lacking.  All that you are is contained within the consciousness of the soul.  Know the truth of your being.  Reflect often on the Attributes.  Understand the inner meaning of the Attributes and apply, with purity of motivation and purity of intent, the Attributes in every aspect of your existence and you will come into the fullness of knowing who and why you are. I AM, the Love, the Light, and the Life of the universe.

What do you think. try it?

Alan
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Mighty Cockroach on: December 03, 2008, 04:12:00
Not all cockroaches scatter when the light is turned on, there are brave ones that sit in the light and baleful look at one. catch me if you can!
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What happens after we die? on: November 22, 2008, 19:39:28
 AndrewTheSinger 

I don't walk around up and down open to receive telepathic messages. It's not nice to know what others are thinking, it's an invasion. When people want to say something they usually come up and introduce themselves, specially if they are strangers.

Yes one must be some control over this. But I think I the higher realms where minds have reached a state of perfection there is no need for the type of privacy we need on earth

I can only try to imagine the cacophony and clatter of thoughts from the millions of people all around us with very sick minds and depraved thoughts. So we have suppressed this sense here in the earthly realm, we would simply go psychotic without this mind shield

Alan
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What happens after we die? on: November 21, 2008, 14:30:36
Tayesin

I don't agree with a huge amount of this article(it is not mine) All this karmic judgement for the smallest transgression is just a lot of rubbish. Our souls leave sufferring behind when we die, I do not like the view that we must reincarnate, I will never return to this miserable bleak domain when I pass over, What about you/ do you want to come back, be a baby again go to school , man!! this view on existence irritated me really irritates me!!

I know the big picture is so beautiful and breathtaking that is almost beyond desciption.

Have you read my account of the afterlife, I did not see all this karmic type judgement?

Oh!! I would just add anyone who has had a profound NDE like I have, will never, ever return to earth. It would be like exchanging heavenfor hell, who in their right mind would do such a thing

I wanted you to look at this article and debunk the nonsense in it as you nicely did

Thanks
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What happens after we die? on: November 21, 2008, 09:18:05
Hi,

This Article is interesting I am not infringing on any copyright thia come from another NDE news letter

Vital eyewitness messages from the afterlife

Vital messages from afterlife intelligences transmitted in different countries to us humans on this earth in the last few decades REPEATEDLY inform us that, (succinctly put):

• All humans survive physical death, irrespective of their beliefs.

• At the point of death we take our mind with all its experiences, our character and our etheric (spirit) body – which is a duplicate of the earth body. It comes out of the earth body on the point of death and is connected to the earth body by a silver chord. Death occurs when the silver cord is severed from the physical body. Silver Birch, a high Intelligence from the afterlife who has transmitted more than nine books, informs us that in the afterlife the etheric body and our surroundings will be just as solid as our world seems to us now.

• There is no such thing as heaven “up in the sky” or hell “down below”: the location of the afterlife does not change from the earth plane. Just as there are different radio frequencies within the same room different worlds or “spheres” or “planes” inter-penetrate – from the highest vibrations to the lowest.

• There are different levels or “spheres” in the afterlife – from the lowest vibrations to the highest. On physical death we go to the sphere which can accommodate the vibrations we accumulated throughout our life on earth. Simplistically put, most ordinary people are likely to go to the “third” sphere – some people call it the “Summerland.” The higher the vibrations, the better the conditions – this will take us to the higher spheres. We are informed that the higher spheres are too beautiful to even imagine. For those with very, very low vibrations, very serious problems do exist.

• Hell for eternity and eternal damnation were invented by men to manipulate the hearts and the minds of the unaware – they do NOT exist. Whilst there ARE lower spheres in the afterlife that are particularly dark, unpleasant and even horrific – some call them “hell” – ending down there is NOT for eternity. There is always help available for any soul willing to learn the lessons of kindness and unselfishness.

• Once you are freed from the body and enter the afterlife, you will experience a feeling of enormous lightness. Some communicators liken it to taking off a heavy divers’ suit.

• The state of mind at the point of death is crucial. Some pass over consciously and are fully aware of the loved ones who come to welcome the new arrival; others are unconscious and are taken to a special place of rest.• In the areas nearest to our world, the mind creates reality. So those who expect to find nothing may well stay in a deep sleep.

• Those people who have been ill for some time may need to be helped to change their mental picture of themselves and create with their minds a healthy etheric body. “Hospitals” exist for this purpose.• Ordinary reasonable people are met by their loved ones – soul-mates are reunited. Higher Intelligences inform us that in the afterlife our appearance can regress to our best age – for most people, from the early to mid twenties.

• Atheists, agnostics and others may not be encumbered from passing on to the higher spheres – what they did in their lifetime and the motivation for what they did will be important, not what they believed in.

• Not participating in religious rituals, e.g. baptism and confessions, and non-belief in creeds and dogmas does NOT encumber anyone from attaining higher spirituality and the higher afterlife spheres.

• Soon after crossing over you will experience a life-review. In your life review you will experience all of your thoughts, words and deeds and effects they had on others. No-body judges you. You judge yourself by comparing the reality of your life and the effects it had on others with what you set out to do.

• Loved ones from the afterlife, recently arrived and others, do have the power to visit loved ones still living on earth and some of them may even become their “guides”.

• In the afterlife communicating is done by telepathy. Communicating from and to the earthplane with those in the afterlife can be (and is being) done by telepathy.

• Recently arrived loved ones, usually within three months of transition, are permitted to transmit visually – by way of dreams or by apparition and other means – evidence that they are still alive. Many choose to attend their own funerals.• Any physical disabilities people had on earth will disappear. Once they have adjusted mentally there will be no such thing as deformity, sickness, blindness or any other thing that adversely affected them on earth.

• The mind has enormous power in the afterlife. It can create matter there and can cause the body to travel at the speed of thought, e.g. you imagine you are at any place in the world and you are there instantly. • Some people on earth have a much better transition to the afterlife than others. The more knowledge we have about the afterlife, the easier the transition. It also helps if you are able to control your mind, think positively and concentrate on one thing at a time.

• Some people get stuck “between the two worlds.” Because they still feel themselves solid, they do not accept that they have actually died. Some are afraid of going to the light. Many get into mental confusion and could get lost for decades and even for thousands of years.

• In the afterlife, there is no need to eat or drink or go to sleep. There is no night-time, no rain or bad weather. All is light.

• You will have the opportunity to mix with others of the same vibrations and join with them in co-operative endeavors.

• You will usually find yourself in a house, often the exact replica of a favorite house from your life. Of if you have a clear mental picture of the house you have always wanted and you have earned it, you can create it.

• All animals also survive death. You can expect to be reunited with loved pets who are usually cared for by someone close to you until you arrive. Undomesticated animals continue to exist in their own spheres.
• You can continue to pursue your favorite interests. You can continue to read, enjoy art, music, attend concerts or play sports. Or you can do gardening.

• One can still learn spiritual lessons in the afterlife and progress to higher, even more beautiful spheres.

• You also will have the opportunity to go to the Halls of Learning, and continue to do spiritual work – helping those crossing over or helping others less informed. You may like to do rescue work – informing those lost in the darker realms and who qualify to be in the sphere of the light to come up towards the light. You can be creative in how you spend your time.

• Ultimately, there will come a time when you have to increase your vibrations by increased spirituality to continue to spiritually refine and graduate to a higher realm where circumstances would be much more beautiful and better than the one you were in before.

• This “transition” to the next sphere happens gradually and naturally. You find yourself going into a deep sleep and awaken on the next level.• In the higher spheres, you will be able to recall and see any event in any period of your existence three dimensionally.

• Love, unconditional love, is the most powerful force known in the universe. It is the link with our loved ones in the afterlife.

• No one judges you or condemns you to the lower spheres. You condemn yourself to the lower horrific spheres (“hell”) by the low vibrations (low spirituality) you acquired during life on earth. • Those who were consistently evil are, on their transition, either left alone or are met by those others of the same very low vibrations and with the same very low spirituality. They are naturally attracted to the darker lower spheres. • However the universal Law of Progress ensures that at some time in the future those with lower vibrations will eventually, even if it takes eons of time – centuries or even thousands of years – obtain higher vibrations and graduate to the higher spheres.

• Selfishness is one of the greatest transgressions against spirituality and is highly karmic.

• Energy – positive or negative – is a “boomerang.” When you send out good energy towards someone, that good energy is returned sooner or later. If you send out negative energy by unfairly being dishonest against someone, or by cheating, lying, harassing, discrediting or causing harm to someone, that kind of negative energy will inevitably return to you.

• “You will reap what you sow” – the Law of Cause and Effect - is the recognized universal spiritual law. Karma means you will not get away with it. All negative deeds against others have to be experienced for the purpose of “continuous spiritual refinement.”

• Selfishness, abuse of power and systematic harassment of others are two of the most karmic actions. Horrific karma awaits those whose task it was to protect society but themselves willfully abused their power, indulged in willful transgressions and caused harm and injury to others.

• You will NOT be excused for your evil behavior by claiming that you were just obeying orders.

• Cruelty – mental or physical against humans or animals – is highly karmic and is never justified.

• Those who consistently abused and harassed others will have to face their victims in the afterlife to ask for forgiveness. After the severest retribution, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress.

• Those who on earth are deeply caught in very strong addictions – drugs, alcohol, gambling, tobacco, or overindulgence in sex – can get caught on the astral level trying to satisfy them.

• A WARNING: Some hallucinogenic drugs have the potency to lift the duplicate out of the physical body. Seen by entities from the afterlife, drug takers “... have pathetic looks as if they had no soul ... they are vacant behind the eyes. When out of the body, other lower entities try to enter the drug-taker's body – then you have possession.”

• Deathbed conversion? We have been and we are repeatedly being informed by Higher Sources that immediately after we die our vibrations do not change – not even if one repents shortly before death. We take with us the accumulated vibrations (spirituality) we gained or lost during our whole lifetime on earth. Baptism as repentance is absolutely meaningless as a way of getting “a better deal” immediately after death.

• If you helped just one person to attain the true knowledge you would have justified your existence on earth – Silver Birch.

• Not everybody has to “reincarnate.”

• You do not come into this world to have a dream run – without pain, suffering, without problems. The more varied your experience, the more learning from many mistakes, the more valuable your lifetime.

• Many of you will be cheated, maligned, unfairly harassed ... but justice will be done... not in your world, maybe, but certainly in the world to come. The universal laws operate whether or not you are aware of them.

• There are some inherent dangers in communicating with entities from the afterlife. Those from the afterlife can sometimes read our minds and can put thoughts and ideas into our minds. Lower, mischievous entities can put negative thoughts and ideas and the positive more enlightened entities assist us with positive thoughts and ideas. A great deal is left to the exercise of free will.

• We are at liberty to call the powerful protectors from the afterlife to assist us in coping with our everyday problems, but they will not make decisions for us.

• Materialists and others spend too much time worrying about their last ten or twenty years on earth and do not spend a tiny fraction of their time thinking what's going to happen to them in the next ten, twenty thousand years, fifty thousand years ... and much, very much longer.

• What will happen to a person who suicides will depend on a number of things. Motivation is always very important. For example, there will be a big difference if one commits suicide because of inevitable death and one who suicides to avoid responsibilities. Those who take their own lives to avoid problems and responsibilities are likely to increase their problems and responsibilities in the afterlife.

• Consistent with the Law of Progress, eventually, even if it takes eons of time, all will progress to the higher spheres.

• Like attracts like in the afterlife. Unlike on the earth plane, those with lower vibrations cannot mix freely with those in the higher spheres.

• Self-responsibility – ultimately, you yourself are responsible for all acts and omissions during your time on the earth plane.
• The kind of life to be lived in the afterlife – the beauty, peace, light and love that await most decent people – is unimaginable
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15