The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 03:36:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / In search for a microscope! on: July 14, 2004, 22:40:06
About a week ago, i find myself in obe state in our house, and decide to leave through the ceiling.  I had a choice to either leave through the Tallowood timber pailings or to use the sky window.

I chose the Tallowood, for i have got trapped in glass once before, in another obe.

Next thing i see, is what i thought was the molecular structure of the Tallowood [:O].

Im in search for a microscope, see if it ties in.

Would be interested to hear of any similar experiences?

Thanks
Paola
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Electric sparks on: April 22, 2002, 08:53:21
Any one ever experience electric sparks in an obe.
Was one where a recently departed person came to my house, with a group of others.

Paola (alfa_33)
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question on: March 30, 2002, 10:32:33
I was wondering if anyone has ever been in an obe, and returned to the body and spoke directly to someone in the same bed.
May sound confusing, but i commanded myself to return to tell my partner all about my obe, i returned to the body and turned and spoke.

I didnt wake first, shake my head, then speak, it was one process.
Any ideas?

Thanks
alfa_33au
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / obe experience on: March 29, 2002, 10:33:39
Hi all,
Fantastic site that found me

Just a question or two.

Has anyone experienced the astral noises and voices?

Has anyone come back from an obe by command, returned and spoke directly to the person next to them, without waking first?
Loved that one.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / In search for a microscope! on: July 15, 2004, 05:21:45
Ganamoha,

A happy experience yes, i am always most excited by obes.
How to do it? I dont really know, as a rule.
Sometimes i catch myself leaving and other times i wake out.
I find that i am learning to prompt myself with the realisation.
This would probably be individual for each person.
Remember that you DO obe everytime you go to sleep.
Just remind yourself to remember upon sleep time.
One day, you will be suprised that it occurred just when you were not trying! lol
Hope it helps
Paola
6  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Slipping away from the illusion on: July 14, 2004, 22:56:27
Your right Rastus, success begets success.
And 'coming out'is upon us, and i would say that this group has this commonality.
Keep up the good insights.
Thanks for that!
Paola
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Slipping away from the illusion on: July 14, 2004, 22:50:45
Hey lateral,

That was a perfect example, and i can say that i have experienced that unique disolution, which i consider a gift also.

Disolution for it has a disolving effect and the outcome is a taste of dis-illusion.

Music has a way of tuning one.
Tool's song 'My third eye'is a very powerful one!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing[Smiley]
Paola
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Celestial's Projection Development Levels on: May 16, 2003, 02:33:21
Hi celestial and all,

Interesting topic, i found with myself that some, in all your proposed levels have occurred to me, except for what you consider the timing of.
Is this for the purpose of understanding it from a linear and physical perspective?
I have the impression that time and matter dont apply much and one actually leaves time and matter in an obe.
Maybe ive miss understood your post.

Thanks
Paola
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / It is time on: March 15, 2003, 22:42:18
Im with ya hephaestus!
Isnt it exactly whats required here?
Paola
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reward for Anyone Who Kills an American! on: March 11, 2003, 19:07:12
I think science and medicine would solve many a war issue.
Give George and Sadam a testosterone level test.
Bingo problem found.  All that is needed then is a little medication to create a false sense of balance, and there ya go.
Paola
In jest.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reward for Anyone Who Kills an American! on: March 10, 2003, 10:36:47
Thats strange,

I made three short replies to this topic, saw them entered , now they have dissapeared.
Is there some editing going on?
Paola
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Number 11 on: February 03, 2003, 00:52:30
This phenomena as i understand it, are symbols for the change in earths' magnetic grid.
11.11 and 12.12.
It is said it is a kiss from our spiritual family ,when one notices.
I had an obe a couple of weeks ago, when i returned to my body and awoke, the clock said 12.12am.
The information on this is in the Kryon books.  Fascinating up to the moment stuff.
Paola
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / why? on: January 14, 2003, 19:28:49
Hi all,

Im impressed! My experiences coincide with what Frank and Fred have described.
Its amazing how practice can keep you there longer.
I find i end mine, with the thought of 'id better get back now'.
But too soon!
The other night, upon turning to return, i saw fragments of what could have been my silver cord.  Could not see where it was attached to me, probably because i didnt focus on looking there, but could see it a few feet away.  Is this possible?

Thanks
Paola
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Poll: Memory recall of Astral experiences on: December 29, 2002, 11:04:25
Hard poll id say!
I picked the 100% recall, cause when i have a conscious obe, thats exactly what it is.
The only times i stuff up, is when im in a dream, and dont use logic, that i miss the opportunity.
I had an obe a while ago, where i returned to my body and was awake in real time, without any waking inbetween.  Was one action.
What percentage do you call that?
I have made inquiry into anyone else that may have encountered this, to no avail.
Thanks
Paola
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's chuckles (not for the squeamish) on: December 29, 2002, 10:03:32
Awwww funny Frank.
Merry christmas to ya.
Paola (alfa_33au)

16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Seeing stars? (Sparkly vision) on: October 26, 2002, 01:47:50
The electric tadpoles - good description.
I experienced these in a lucid dream, where my recently departed mother-in law paid me a visit in the house, accompanied by others also, whom i presumed were deceased also.
In the dream i touched a wall and got electricuted, looked up and there they were ( flying sparks).
My mother in law greeted them, as if she was familiar with them as entities.
Robert Bruce mentions in his book about the high electricity present when departed ones are present.
When i woke, i remembered the details of the dream so vividly, and knew we had spoken.
Felt blessed with the experience.
I also get the firefly sparks at random times in my waking life.
A wonderful friend of mine once told me they are  the energy of angels around us.
Paola.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First experience with a neg on: October 26, 2002, 01:29:38
Hey Manuel,

You may be mistaking body sensations with negs.
This has occurred to me.
Ask for protection and a safe exist.
Dont let yourself expect the fear of.
Paola

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Quran & OBE on: October 05, 2002, 21:29:03
Hi alaa,

They say, that you have not lived until you die.
As i understand it, sleep is return to our true home, every night, to prepare us for death of the body.
The shock, of not having this nightly connection, would be too great for the soul to bear.
'He' as you term, to me, is the god within all living things, and one that never dies, but changes form.
And that which 'ye commits by day'  can be compensated by night, for people who take thought.
For others, it may be a longer process, which holds up the whole.
But the whole has, and is time.
Paola.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Your Monroe Gateway Experiences please! on: October 05, 2002, 21:06:32
Hi fellow traveler,

Just wondering, Monroe mentions in one of his books, that he and a friend passed a house he used to live in, where he had his first obe.  His friend comments about the shape of the house (pyramid), and suggested that this could have had something to do with it.

I am about to hang one over my bed.

Anyone have any experiences with pyramids?

Thanks
Paola.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Found guide thru Auto. Writing!! on: October 05, 2002, 03:38:13
Wow,
Fantastic stuff, i meet people in the astral, and loose them just as quick.
Maybe automatic writing will help me here .
Thanks for that.
Paola

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First retrieval... yuk! on: August 24, 2002, 08:52:34
What service Frank,

They say that the earth will also benefit when the poor souls in other dimensions are retrived.
This is crutial to our future.
I have  a friend who is a gateway of seven on earth, and this person processes souls, (many millions at once, makes her a bit sick) for another chance to reach to light.
Gives the words, 'only through flesh and blood' an added meaning.
Could we be links to that light?
Sweet Frank.

Bless you all
Paola

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Are OBEs actually lucid dreams? on: August 01, 2002, 09:16:50
Maybe until we come to the understanding that to research an out of physical area with physical tools and rules, needs revising,  then we may find more.
The most outstanding obe i experienced, was one, where i came back conscious and spoke to my partner, i didnt wake first.  Blew me apart.
Explain that one!
Happy travels
Paola
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Earthbound Spirits on: July 26, 2002, 10:27:35
QBall, Kakkarott'

Could not the answer to your question, be answered by our human, physical behaviour?
Desire?
Is it obvious that desire of any kind really, can not only release one, but get one stuck also?
This is the side effect of attachment.
I have read, these souls have created it by default, because of ones attachements.

Who knows ay!
I do feel one thing is a certainty, that we are a microcosm of the macrocosm.

Paola.

24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Enlightenment on: July 24, 2002, 05:05:35
Wow, how true, Frank,

No longer question like you said.
And Silverslider like you said, clarity and understanding by degree.
There may not be a finality to enlightenment as some may perceive, like a point to arrive at.
But if it makes one smile with understanding, whatever it may be, the term enlightenment has served its meaning in my opinion.  Enlightenment is always present, never goes anywhere, just gets overlooked due to the nature of its intention, to find it.
Sweet cosmic joke.
Love it
Paola
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Seeing stars? (Sparkly vision) on: July 24, 2002, 04:23:46
This site is like a bit of a sanctuary.
I love those sparks, give a eurphoric momentary feeling for me.

The sqiggly electrical, more gold colour than white, like the sparks, i have encountered in obes.  

Hmm, dont know what they mean.
Paola
Pages: [1] 2 3