The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 25, 2014, 23:48:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Zhan zhuang on: January 07, 2013, 18:47:49
I finally found a book that teaches a complete system of zhan zhuang

Its called "The Way of Energy"
by Lam Kam Cheun
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki on: April 16, 2012, 04:28:11
Can reiki repair holes in the aura and damaged chakras. Or does it only remove energy blocks.
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Zhan zhuang on: April 13, 2012, 01:22:53
Zhan zhung is a standing meditation which builds physical and internal power.
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Zhan zhuang on: March 29, 2012, 18:31:40
      Can anybody recommend any books or websites that teach zhan zhuang properly

Thank you   

5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Clearing and energising chakras on: December 17, 2011, 20:14:07
Ask your own angels or an arcangel to do NEWs on you.
6  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: anyone awaken Kundalini? on: December 17, 2011, 20:05:44
You must find out why you want to awaken or raise kundalini.
  If its for siddhis then be carefull becase it Is said it will bring liberation to yogis and bondege to fools.

I sugest you find out all the info you can about kundalini.

I agree it will awaken and rise naturaly through spiritual practices.

What kind of healing ability do you want .  Physical healing or energy healing.

7  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Help with healing negative mental state. on: November 16, 2011, 19:25:17
One of the keys to a happy and fullfiling life is to have balance and wellbeing in body, mind, and spirit.

The way to do this is learn to tune into and feel your Spirit. You must become you spirit and let it guide your mind and body. Learn to trust your spirit.

It will lead and guide you to your hearts desieres, your life's purpose and ultimitly to spiritual perfection.

It will begin to heal and balance your energy system thus also allowing your psyhical body to heal.

Also begin to listen to your heart because this is where the Divine send guidence. Just sit quietly a focus your intent of listining to your heart. At first you may not hear anything, but as you contiue to practice it will get louder and louder.
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Can opening your 3rd eye drain you? on: August 12, 2011, 21:48:28
Hi
  I have to agree with Orion.

In NEW stimulating any of the major chakras before you develop your secondery centers and energy body can cause a psychological imbalance, especaily if you work on one intensely.

9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Robert Bruce's manifistation and healing on: July 27, 2011, 18:16:46
I was woundering if any one has orderd this, and what are your expireances?
10  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / buddhist enlightenment and yoga moksha on: July 25, 2011, 22:44:47
what is the diference and similarities of buddhist enlightenment and yoga moksha?
11  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Angel healing on: July 15, 2011, 21:34:45
I found this healing video on youtube.

I was woundering if you could post your experiance.

Http//m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jdAughVacYg
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: increasing your energy flow on: June 07, 2011, 20:55:03
I've read in a book that effort and tension blocks the flow of energy in the body, so I started to release
the effort & tension in my body. Then I began to feel an increased flow of energy in my body.

And you may have heard or read that when you concentrate on the chakras it builds energy in them, so I figure the same goes for the energy body
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: increasing your energy flow on: June 06, 2011, 23:56:12
Another way to increase your energy is to concentrate on the energy body, and by focusing on your energy body you will raise your vibration and release blockeges.

14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How do you stop reincarnation? on: May 24, 2011, 19:09:00
 You must begin to surrender to your Higher Self.

Let it control and guide your mind and body.

Then things like meditation, healing, kundalini, OBE's, psychic ablities, Ascesion, and your life's purpose will be
byproducts.
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / kundalini the flame of life (book) on: May 24, 2011, 18:49:58
  This book teaches you about kundalini, and how the run it and turn it off.

Here is the site to get more details http://www.cdmpublications.com/items/books/kundalini-the-flame-of-life-cdmb08-detail.htm
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / increasing your energy flow on: January 31, 2011, 21:24:13
Sit and release any effort in your body especialy in your 3rd chakra.

This will increase your energy flow because it is effort that blocks the the flow of energy. 

This nurish your entire energy system.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Does the Clairvoyant vision screen make OBE eazy? on: January 09, 2011, 23:54:54
    I was woundering this question.

Robert Bruce talks about this in his book Astral Dynamics. He said the 6th chakra will strobe and create a Clairvoyant vision screen that AP into. He says it makes the exit process eazy.

Has anyone had any experiance with this?

18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Being 100% on your spiritual path on: October 19, 2010, 17:33:48
Now I know what puts you and keeps you 100% on you spiritual path.

That is to surrendering your will, mind and body to your inner spirit, higher self, or higher power. Then you will have spontaneous Right Action and spontaneous Meditation as byproducts.

19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: spiritual evolution on: June 19, 2010, 01:17:01
What spiritual practices would you guys suggest for a begining spiritual seeker?
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: spiritual evolution on: June 16, 2010, 00:58:52
When I say evolution I guess I mean my level of conciousness or energetic development.
21  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Raja yoga on: June 13, 2010, 23:27:30
I wanted to start practicing Raja yoga and was woundering if I could get an explantion on something.

I've read in Raja yoga that samadhi is attaind through concentrtion meditation.

I've also read that samadhi is attaind through the full rising of kundalini.

Is samadhi just a word meaning exstacy?

I wanted to know the differance of the evnt of these two samadhis.

Thank you

22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / spiritual evolution on: June 13, 2010, 23:00:04
How can someone determen their evolutionary state.
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Transforming the body into pure light on: June 12, 2010, 20:18:05
I think this process is part of spiritual evolution.

I belive its the next step after physical immortality.
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Transforming the body into pure light on: June 12, 2010, 00:10:10
Does the book give you instrucions?
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Transforming the body into pure light on: June 11, 2010, 22:05:23
Does any body know how to spiritualze the body transforming it tnto pure light?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9