The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 07:51:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37
51  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Another LD last night... Distorted face of friend & loss of lucidity. on: September 05, 2011, 16:51:07
They may appear in many different forms, just as there are many different types of insects and beasts. You guys should explore more, there are lots creatures out there.
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Another LD last night... Distorted face of friend & loss of lucidity. on: September 05, 2011, 01:46:57
http://www.face-painting-fun.com/images/double-eyes-face-painting.jpg

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/5131778313_fb1c97decd_z.jpg
53  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How do you stop reincarnation? on: September 05, 2011, 01:18:57
If you know what you have to do and you set your mind to accomplish it, it should take just 1 lifetime, but great discipline.
54  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Another LD last night... Distorted face of friend & loss of lucidity. on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:32
I've seen demons like that, some had two pair of eyes and other bizarre features.
55  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How do you stop reincarnation? on: September 04, 2011, 17:58:32
You stop reincarnating when you become perfect.
56  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Aquarius - The Age of evil on: September 03, 2011, 22:30:36
I guess I still don't get it then, because there was not a single version from the beginning. They all had conflicting ideas, many different 'myths' in regards to the origin of good and evil, the nature of the universe and how it all began.

The version I spoke of is not a detailed explanation, but the one that stands out the most for its validity.
57  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Aquarius - The Age of evil on: September 03, 2011, 17:08:18
God did not destroy the earth, the archons did, with the flood and the conflagration, out of envy, because of the race that came down. That is, the true God only sent the spirits to this place to save the souls of the worthy ones, destroying the rule of the gods of chaos.
58  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Race on: September 02, 2011, 14:38:34
I didn't know it, but in some gnostic texts they say that the mind, or consciousness, is a power of the soul, or 'the lamp'.
59  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Race on: September 02, 2011, 12:36:49
Mortals only have souls, so if you received a spirit then you're from the immovable race :}
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where in the physical universe would you want to astral project to, and why? on: August 25, 2011, 22:05:50
For real though, I would also like to go to various locales in our solar system to do some investigations that would have an impact on my knowledge of human origins...

You got it man.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Scary NDEs on: August 20, 2011, 21:12:04
Summerlander, I saw that documentary too. They usually have a form of 'initiation', so that the person ingesting the substance may know what to expect, and that removes a lot of the fear and anxiety.

Anyways, some NDEs reported by buddhists can be quite scary as well. Check out this link, it is a compilation of eleven near death experiences from Thailand. It can be a universal phenomena, independent of beliefs.

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter224/ndethai1.htm
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Scary NDEs on: August 20, 2011, 20:48:57
Anyway, why isn't it right to state that the negative experiences only form a very small percentage of all NDEs or NDE-related experience patterns?

It seems that the shame and guilt associated with these expereinces may keep people from reporting them, so the statistics could be giving us a wrong idea.

63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Scary NDEs on: August 20, 2011, 01:12:12
It was not a radiant experience; it was an utterly terrifying experience of the void. I had never heard of anything like it. I didn't know anybody else in the world had ever had such an experience. That left me with a sense that I was walking around with secret knowledge too terrible to tell anybody.

Most of the people who have written about unpleasant experiences talk about them as happening to people who were sin-ridden, guilt-ridden, hostile, God–denying, love denying, suicidal -– all of that. None of which applied to me. I was far from perfect, but for heaven's sake, I had been saved twice at Billy Graham crusades! I had been born again.....and again! There was nothing in my background that could in any way help me explain this experience. I didn't even know where to look for an explanation.

To read more: http://nhneneardeath.ning.com/forum/topics/nancy-evans-bush-on-1
64  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The strangest airplane dream ever!!! on: July 24, 2011, 03:20:06

How weired is that!!??  Considering EVERY other dream I have had whether I'm onboard an aircraft or watching one from the ground, has involved it crashing or being in some major difficulty. Yet last night I dreamt that I was on a plane and everything was great!!

Perhaps that's why they applauded.   smiley
65  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I do not believe Demons exist! on: July 23, 2011, 01:05:14
You don't believe them until one comes out under your bed shocked
66  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Mars plus 2012-2013 on: July 21, 2011, 07:36:28
Mars is interesting, and the other planets too ...
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Wall paintings in Giza on: July 16, 2011, 00:14:29
Nice, thanks, I'll see if I can find that one.

I like one called 'the Enigma of the Pyramids', by Alvarez Lopez. He follows the line of Flinders Petrie, investigating vessels made out of granite and diorite, and how they couldn't have been done with the use of copper tools as conventional egyptologists suggest.

edit - correct name Sir Flinders Petrie
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Wall paintings in Giza on: July 15, 2011, 21:02:49
Yes Personalreality, I should update it but I've been so lazy hehe

And indeed, the greatest discoveries they make are secret.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Wall paintings in Giza on: July 15, 2011, 20:51:19
The soul is actually able to transform into a bird, wind, or anything, using the correct spell, at that time at least.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Wall paintings in Giza on: July 15, 2011, 20:49:15
According to our beliefs.  Their beliefs could have been far different.  If they believed that the ka (or ba, I'm rusty on this) could use things like dolls or renditions of food, boats and weapons, why not believe that they could use rockets?
They wrote in walls for spirits to read them as far as we know.   But, they could have been there for other reasons- they could have written on the blocks  and then put it together, like "the rocket goes here":  Assembly instructions.

Yes, but those were for the passage of the souls, since they have to cross the regions. The spirit goes straight up.

There are though some images of aeroplanes and helicopters in abydos I think.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Wall paintings in Giza on: July 15, 2011, 17:57:25
Spirit needs no rockets.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you want to die? on: July 01, 2011, 18:16:49
This couldn't happen, it's too fancy, but I imagine receiving a phone call and someone saying:
- Dude, the troops are looking for you, they're here in the square with a guillotine for a public execution.

Then I say:
- Tell them I'll be there in 5 minutes.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projection into Television on: June 27, 2011, 18:53:43
You guys saw them too, didn't you? The tv people...

http://guerradepipoca.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/poltergeist.jpg
74  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What's your interpretation of this? (gnostic) on: June 26, 2011, 00:22:45
If you're looking for apples and all they can offer you are grapes, then I guess you can say they're not being useful. I really like to read everything about ancient traditions, but specially sethianism because it explains everything. So it's like they say, 'get the big fish, discard the small ones'.
75  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What's your interpretation of this? (gnostic) on: June 25, 2011, 17:32:15
I've been studying Sethian gnosticism, so not all of the texts have useful informations since they come from other groups which had variant interpretations.

The Gospel of Judas is also Sethian, and some from the Nag Hammadi library.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37