The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 07:24:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 18, 2010, 07:32:08
XD it is like torture. I can not stand it and it is very distracting  cheesy
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 17, 2010, 04:46:08
 grin I was trying to AP today and I was having lucid thoughts. You know when your asleep, but not fully asleep and then the thought goes through my head roll over. Then my body started to tingle and feel like it was floating a little and it also felt like it was trying to move, but then it all stopped and I tried get back to where I was, but my nose got itchy and I could not stand it  cheesy
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I am not in my body but someone elses? on: March 16, 2010, 21:40:17
03/16/10
I can not really remember the details, but in my dream I was in a room on a recliner and there was some one else with me. There was a window with with blinds and the room also had a blueness about it, but not too blue. I some how get out of my body and shoot towards the other person. He has black hair and is standing near the window. Now I am in his body and I have control over the body. I go over to my body and pick it up. It is limp in my arms and my eyes are closed. I take my body in my arms and sit back on the recliner. A door to the right, front of me opens. There is a very dim light coming from the door and I can see the dark outline of another guy. Devonna? my name is said and I look up at him with myself in the arms of the body I am in.

Now that I think of the set up of the dream, where the door is, is where my room door is, where the ricliner is, is where my bed is and where the window is is where my window is.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Ghost/Haunted Dream on: March 12, 2010, 16:03:09
03/12/10
I am walking with my friend and my brother and I am holding my niece in my arms. We are walking through this cleared grassy area between trees. We come to this open area with a lot of house like structures that are made by long sticks stripped of their bark and weaved and bounded together. I think my friend asks what the place is and my brother replies that it is an hold Indian living grounds and that it is suppose to be haunted. I had been here before with my brother and other family members when I was younger and there had been a lot of activity then, so we decided to go in one of the buildings. We enter a very long building that is suppose to be haunted. It has a bunch of rooms that are put in a row with one door leading into the next room and to the next and so on. When we get to the second room I gasp and ask the other two if they see what I see. My brother says if you mean by those objects floating in the air, then yes. I look at him and say they are not floating they are being held by some sparkly string, that looks pretty, but they can not see what I see. He then says maybe it is ectoplasm, but I just continue to walk towards the door, because I do not really know what that is. We enter the next room an then go to the next which contains a weird tub in the middle filled with water. Then we put my niece in the tub and continue to the next room.

After we get to that room we go to the last room which is pitch black and has a very dark energy about it. My brother and my friend get afraid, but I am too busy  looking for ghosts.  I hear running and the door opens and closes. I scream do not leave me in here by myself. I begin to run after them. I get in the next room as they are going to the tub room. I continue to run and catch up with them in the room after the tub room, but I hear crying and screaming. It is coming from the tub room and my brother tells you forgot her get. I open the door and my niece is out of the tub somehow by herself and standing at the door terrified. I pick her up and we continue to go out.

When we get out of the building everything looks the same, except there are tourist now. I see a food stand with a bunch of asian cooking and selling food. They are all speaking their native language, so I can not really understand them. My aunt is up there helping them cook and she looks like she is enjoying herself. I wave at  and she waves back. The stand is at my right, but I take a left and go to a pavilion and see some old people. They are talking about ghost. One of them says that he does not believe in ghost, but that the energy remains of the time people spent there and that is what we pick up and seeing things like ghost was just the imagination playing tricks on us. Another girl argues that ghost are real and that they are attached to the place of death, so they remain there. Yet another person disagrees and says that the spirits are not attached to the place that they can leave when they want.

After listening to them for a few minutes debate ghosts I leave and go to the food stands again. I go inside of it to just talk with my aunt when the mans comes up to me. The way he is turned towards me I can only see his left side of his body. He seems to use the F word a lot. It was something to do with a song. I really do not know why he is talking to me nor can I figure out where he came from so I assume he came through the doors while I was not looking. He has white hair and a cap on and looks like he is in his 40s or older. Then some older guy comes up the the window for food ordering behind me. He is dressed in black and has a black hat that is shaped like a bowl. He points out the man that is talking to me and says he is a ghost.

The man that I am talking to turns to where I can see his full body. His right eye immediately catches my attention. It is pure white with a black boarder around the iris. The pupil is dark black and small and around the pupil is similar black dots forming  a dotted circle around the pupil. That surprises me. I stand there watching the man run and then just disappear. Right after that my aunt looks really drained. She seems like she is just about to collapse, so I tell her she needs to rest. The asian people are nodding there heads and saying rest rest then start speaking there language again, they seem to be thanking my aunt for her help, because they bow.  After helping my aunt I leave out of the food stand.

I am walking and there is this green strip of plastic sticking out of the ground. I walk around it but next thing I know it moves and get tangle in my hair and starts to wrap itself around my hair and yank me backwards. I grab onto my hair so it does not hurt as much and try to pull myself free. After I do I start walking faster. I see a car come zooming towards then around me and it resembles my step dads car. Who ever it is seems to be fleeing and I think how much ghost activity does this place really have. I continue to walk until I come to someone I know from church that is younger than me. She looks like she had been crying and she tells me that they keep on attacking her. I tell that they are messing with me too.... dream does not finish because I was awoken by my alarm clock

Dream I had as a child:
I am about the age of seven, younger or older when I have this dream. I am with my mom, brother and sister in the building mention in the previous dream. There are the same amount of rooms, six I believe, and I remember being in the last room, but that room scared me too much so I went to the room with the tub and stayed in there by myself. I can see a lot of the sparkly strings with physical objects being held by them and the tub in the center of the room. The same as the above dream. I just pretty much stayed in this room during the whole dream. I could hear the others scream every now and then, but this room felt peaceful.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 12, 2010, 12:57:45
if someone is dumb enough to say astral projection is fake, I wouldn't call them a scientist. They're on the same level as 6-day creationists
<.< so I guess that means you are calling me dumb
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 11, 2010, 23:33:08
 huh I am wondering because this has been happening for a few days while trying to AP. It feels like my are is moving by it self. Like I have it flat on my bed and it feels as though it is turning itself on it side then going back flat and repeats those, but if I try to see if I can get my arm out I just end up moving my whole which will mess it up and make it stop feeling like it is moving by itself, until I put it back down and it start up again. So is this my physical arm or my astral?
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Diet on: March 11, 2010, 22:33:33
^^ sugar! and junk food! and meat!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 11, 2010, 21:00:50
^^ I am trying to focus in classes so that I can get good grades so that I have a better chance of getting into Full Sail in Orlando when I get out of high school. Well I already make average grades, sometimes above, it is just according to how focused I was at the time. ^^" I can not wait until I get to college though and finally get to learn how to do want I been wanting to know... I wish high school was more focused on our future career, or at least have high schools like that for people who pretty much have an idea what they want to do.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Jumping into Peoples Minds Part 1; Lungfishopolis on: March 11, 2010, 17:53:03
I've been trying to jump into my own mind but in a different time. For example shifting your consciousness to 1 year from today or maybe 10 years ago when I was a kid. Kind of like that movie Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher.
^^ One thing I would like to see when I AP is my past. I can not remember much at all about my life.... I will be able to do that right?
10  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: dealing with discrimination on: March 11, 2010, 00:55:06
^^ I had the flu for a day a while back. My body had been fighting it off for a few days and then I spent the night at my sisters and she got the flu, then the next I finally got it. lol it was weird because one minute I had been really sick then five minutes later I am back to full health and running around crazy.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 10, 2010, 21:25:44
^^ lol
I get what you are saying. smiley I absolutely dislike it when people say they know me and I am a believer in that what you experience in life, who was in your life and how you coped or handled these factors are a big part of what makes you uniquely you.

Then don't listen to a word I say.  It's all lies.  I've been making it up for fun at your expense, I'm sorry.  Forget everything I've ever said to you....seriously.
By saying this would you be in fact saying the truth since you say it is all lies, so that means you lied and told they truth by lying, but still lied yet said truth, so that makes there only one lie..... ^^ Just playing (not sure if I even worded all of that correctly)
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 10, 2010, 20:42:30
D: what!?! are being sarcastic?Huh *runs around in confusion then into a wall*  cry sorry please do not be that way.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 10, 2010, 19:20:23
 tongue When I have my first AP then I can really see if what you say is plausible, but for now I am just an open book with blank pages on the subject.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 10, 2010, 17:25:04
I understood that, (though I cannot see the diagram until I get home)
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / In A Dark Village on: March 10, 2010, 17:08:38
I actually had this dream a while back, but I am still curious about it. Any input?

01/15/10
It is night time. The sky is very dark and I do not really see or notice the stars or the moon, yet I can see like there is light coming from somewhere. I am walking up a path until I reach an entrance to a very small town that I guess you could say is more like a village. I walk through the entrance and see a lot of houses that sort of resemble mobile homes. They are all the same color... a kind of blue color... In front of the entrance is one house and only one, but behind it facing to the left and right are more houses. I walk in the first one. I do not remember if I knocked and some one answered though. Once in the house I see a woman. I believe she may have had blond hair. To my right there is a couch and a baby. I do not know if the baby was on the couch or on something else. The lady asks me to go and get the mail, so I turn back and exit the house. In front of me I see the entrance and I decide to take a left. When I do there is a large stone wall. I walk forward and take another left. Now the stone wall is to my right with the similar looking houses to my left.

I start walking some more and then an Indian looking girl walks out of her house and she is followed by her brother. They go up to the stone wall where there is a black box with white envelopes sticking out. Their faces bright up and the girl says "We have mail" They then take it and run back to there house which has about three or four steps that go up into the door. I continue walking until the wall ends, but the house on the left still continue downward. To my right is a path that winds to a far off distance and ends at a short think solid stone wall. Behind the wall is a very thick forest. I begin to walk down the path until I get to the end. I then hear a guys voice, but I do not see him and he says. "that is the way out" I look at the exit but it is so thick that I can not see a path that would allow to get out.

I walk back to where the path had begun and look back. I can see a glass house that is so much different from all the other houses. It is positioned in between the exit and where I know stood. I can see a man in the glass house go into the front of the house he seems to be mad. His mail box is in the house and I can see he has a envelope in it. Then from where I am at... far away..... I can hear him complaining about how he never gets any mail, yet I can see he has mail in his mailbox. He goes and see that an envelope is sticking out from his mail box and gets really mad when he looks at it. I hear him say that it is not his and then he reads the name out load and the name belongs to me. After that I begin retracing my steps until I am back at the house I had walked in.

I then go the opposite direction and there is no wall on that side... in fact there is nothing almost in a way as though it does not exist. I take a right and see this woman who just stands there glaring at me. I continue walking faster until I am almost at the end of the row of houses and see a guy. I am unsure if he sees me but I get the feeling that he is after me and I think I know why the atmosphere of the town has changed. I believe it was something to do with the man in the glass house. I am at the end of the village like town and there is a row of houses at the end and then one in front of them all kind of like at the front by the entrance. The one house I jump and grab the edge of the roof, but falls. Then I jump again and this time I land on the roof.....

Ok now I am on the roof and I think I walk across until I reached the building I had entered earlier. I go inside of that building and take the baby and put her in a stroller. I then proceed to walk around the whole entire town once. When I reach the side with the wall I can feel the guys presence with me yet I still do not see him. We continue walking until I get back to the house and the we walk into the house with the baby in the stroller. He sits on the couch yet I can not see him sitting there. I think he tells me to hid or that I need to go out side in disguise, because they are after me, so I get in disguise as a boy. I walk outside looking like a boy.... the guy is no longer with me.... I walk back to the back of the town and every one is they but they do not pay any attention to me. They seem to be talking about me and capturing me.... my mom and aunt are there and they are also planning to capture me. Everyone is around a fire and it is still dark outside... no moon no stars.... I see my cousin and she see me.... this makes me worried... is she after me too... she seems to recognize me and singles for me to follow her.... We start walking towards some buildings that are at the back of the town and are on the wall.... wall and no buildings_open space with path_wall and two or three buildings....

We go to the center building on the wall and when we get in all there is is one room with a bed and some other things... she gives me the look like.... what are you doing here...... then she says "I have to go back, but you should be safe in my house" She leaves and I am just sort of lying around waiting and I decide to get out of my disguise.... Then she finally comes back and she is hold a bottle of amber colored beer and two glasses. she then says "my mom gave me this here you need to drink some" she pours me a glass and gives it to me and I proceed to sniff it. I am a bit unsure if I should drink it or not. I look at her and then back at the glass. Then I take a small sip and it tastes good at first but then starts burning my throat and starts tasting a bit bitter... After that I believe I left her house and then my dream ends because my brother woke me up.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 10, 2010, 15:14:06
I am starting to wake up during the  night more. (I usually sleep straight through) I woke up  a few times and attempted to AP when I did so, but I was too tired.   cheesy This time instead of the pulsing I had tingling sensations (though not vibrations) and this morning I was trying to ap and I was  half awake and half asleep and I started shaking. WHen I got up the shaking went away though
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Hearing words or sentences before waking up? on: March 10, 2010, 14:52:19
^^ Well I do not hear them often,... just like three times.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Hearing words or sentences before waking up? on: March 10, 2010, 01:31:55
^^ I have also heard classical music playing clearly and it sort of confuses me, because it makes me think that my radio or something is on. I had a lucid dream where on one of the buses, the number was 48 and then when I woke up my clock was exactly 6:48. There had been other numbers that stuck out also.
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Hearing words or sentences before waking up? on: March 09, 2010, 21:30:40
Has anyone ever heard a word or a sentence before they woke up. Or a word that they never heard of, but when looked it up it was actually real? Are these just something from the subconscious or something else?
A while back (I can look up the dates if anyone wants) I heard a word one day upon waking and then another day I heard a sentence.
It sounded as it had been spoken to me but idk
It was:
This is a high energy church.
and
Shamballa
any imput?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 20:44:19
OH I have an idea to keep myself awake. ^^ I will turn my fan on and put my covers half way across the room, because I will not stay asleep without them, especially with wind blowing on me. Usually if that happens I will be more than half asleep and just pull them over me, but with them being out of my reach that should keep me from going back to sleep, and hopefully let me continue from where I left off.....
My only problem with adding an extra hour then will be whether or not I can sit still that long.
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Balancing Energy Work and physical exercise? on: March 09, 2010, 19:43:03
When I started out with some energy work I would get over hyper and be jumping and running all over the place ^^. I got to much energy, so exercise may have bee a good idea for me. I am thinking about starting it back up since I stopped doing it a while back.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 17:53:45
I lay down for about  40 mins exactly each time (If my mind is not wondering) With the binaural beats I am able to stay still for 1 hour and my results are a bit better and my mind drifts off more, but after that I will fall asleep without realizing it. When I first started it only took me 10 to 20 minutes to get into the trance, but as time went on, my time increased until I was not getting any results, which I am wondering if that is because of something to do with my physical body, because know I am doing a bit better each night.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 16:43:44
^^ That has happened to me (the light thing) but I do not know if it was just a car going into my neighbors driveway. I think I am getting improvement on the state of mind part though. I will start to drift off more now and then my heart rate increases and my body begins to feel like it is floating, but then I become fully conscious and it goes away. So ^^ yay!
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Higher Dimensions on: March 09, 2010, 15:30:02
Oh oh! When I was a young child I thought I saw this little girl at my grandpas house. She had been a bit older than me and she was a blue color. I was going to go tell my mom that there was some girl outside, but before I did I turned back and she was gone, so I just left it alone thinking it was probably just my imagination. but I kind of wonder now because my mom, sister and other family members had strange things happen whilst staying at my grandpas house.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 15:25:10
I fell asleep trying to AP again cheesy I woke up though like at 2 in the morning, because I was on my back and I was going to turn on my side in my sleep and got tangled up in my headphone cords. ^^ I thought well this is a great opportunity to try again and I lay on my back and instantly fell back to sleep. ^^ and then I had "another" creepy dream -.-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4