The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 13:08:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 03:58:45
Oh I see.  undecided lol I have had neither.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 03:29:32
What is the difference from OBE and AP?
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 03:08:29
Really?  shocked I was beginning to worry that I was going backwards instead of forward. I hope that I am getting closer. lol I was talking to myself half an hour ago saying. Tonight I am going to AP. That`s right watch out cuz I am coming. *blushes* I was getting really pumped up then I went back to what I was doing and started to see... how do I describe this.. ^^ well lets just say it looked like a bunch of sparkles where dance across my eyes. I looked around to see if they would go away and closed and opened my eyes but they went away on their own time. Was this just an eye trick?
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 02:10:46
There was an old (Monroe) technique where your goal was to "reach out to the vibrations" and pull them back to your body.  But what you were really doing was "grabbing vibrations" and pulling yourself out of your body to them.
Well I would give that a try, but I do not feel the vibrations anymore  cheesy
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 01:49:18
I do not know if what I have planned will work, but I am going to keep my eyes open and focus on moving my hand out.... I wonder if I get it out if I can pull the rest of me out.  grin I was just trying that a bit ago and it helps to make sure I am not moving my physical hand. My vision started to go white form staring so long  cheesy ^^ if this works I will call Anemani`s technique, get one hand out and pull the rest of you out! my brother inturupted me thats why I did not get to see if it worked
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 00:57:37
Yeah, I wonder why things have changed, it seemed to be going so well not that many days ago.  huh
Well I was just focusing on the ringing in my ear and the it sort of went away for a split second before coming back a bit higher pitched. ^^ I had to stop short because my foots what got itchy. I tried to sit it out, but it was like torture and I had to itch it.  cheesy
How are you coming along?
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 00:20:47
I do not really feel the vibrations anymore. If you find your pulse on you neck and feel it, that is what I feel except a bit stronger. Then after that my legs and my arms start to feel like they are being poked with needles (like when you foot or hand starts to fall asleep), but not really like vibrations. (or at least what I had been feeling)  cry I miss the vibrations
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 09, 2010, 00:11:17
O.O but my little mind is not ready for that. lol ^^ but a meet up would be cool. I was just trying to AP again and I had my eyes open after a while of laying there, but did not realize it until they started to close  cheesy I did not even know I had opened them. When I decided to stop geez was there a bad taste in my mouth -.-  I think my progress was better than last night, woot woot
34  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Anyone Know? on: March 08, 2010, 17:37:45
^^ I was talking to myself one day, directing questions at one of them. Like who are you? and what not.
I am not really to aware of that I am dreaming, so I can not really control my actions. I just wake up and barely remember having a dream, so I do my best to retrieve what I can before I forget it all. I have only had one lucid dream and I was just sort of wondering around and then I forgot that I was dreaming and started to look for my bus and catch it (which I would never do in real life) at the end what got me remembering I was in a dream is that I saw a Harry Potter Convention building and thought well that should not even be remotely close to where I live and I was like crap I am dreaming, I need to wake up or I really will miss my bus
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 08, 2010, 16:46:11
Nope It did not look like that and besides it was not going up it was going to the side, like a plane.

sort of looked like this, but bigger and one was wayyyy  brighter, very beautiful. the other was dull. and no one could see it but me... I tried to right it off as something like a plane, but it was not the shape at all, it disappeared into thin air and it came out of no where. The only reason I saw it was because I was staring off at the sky thinking and then I saw it. I looked at for a second turn away, looked again and then pointed it out. The other people called me crazy and said that there was nothing there, then they said maybe it is a star. which I pointed out to them it could not be a star or they would have seen it themselves (plus it was way too bright for any stars and stars are not that big)
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 08, 2010, 15:46:49
I have no clue they both appeared  in the sky at a distance above the trees. I could not figure out they size, but imagine a balloon  blown up to a good size and then letting it go. It floats up about 30 ft or so. what you see the balloon size as from there is about the size of the orbs but further off and high in the air I guess
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 08, 2010, 15:36:45
I am going to keep on trying until I get there. ^^ I am not afraid either, just very excited.... I have a question. Do you know anything about orb like things?  I saw two a month or so back. They were pretty big and in the sky and they where white. One was bright and moved fast the other was dull and moved slow. They both appeared in the same general area on cloudless day and I was the only one who could see them. And then they short of faded away. I have not seen any since, but I have been curious about them and wondering why I have not been able to see anymore
38  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Getting my cousin back..... on: March 08, 2010, 15:26:40
It is night time and I am walking not to far away from my house where the park/trail is. I am with my cousin and we are just enjoying the walk when I notice a man coming towards us. He is acting very strangely and I have this feeling that he will try to kid nap us. I look at my cousin then I look behind us and see two guys in the distance. One I recognize as an old friends older brother. The other I assume is a friend of his. I run leaving my cousin for a bit to try and see if the two will make the stranger go away or protect us. When I bring them back the stranger is trying to take my cousin. The two guys pretend like they have guns. (I saw this later on in the dream instead of when it happen because I was hiding). While the two guys were dealing with the man I am hiding, so I do not really know what is going on. I was afraid to be kidnapped thinking about some of my previous dreams and things I had heard of other people being kidnapped. Later I have a flash back on what happened to the people. It turns out that the man had pulled a real weapon out on them and they had gave in not wanting to be shot. The kidnapper took them and drove off in a van. I knew I had to figure out how to get them free... The dream is foggy after this but I was trying to figure out how to get my cousin back... Something to with a demon I think that I or my cousin made a deal with and if her or I did not do something right. The demon (it had a name but I can not remember) would keep my cousin and she would have to worship him. O.O.... I will add more if I can remember the rest of the dream..... I think I may have gotten myself purposely captured..
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 08, 2010, 02:55:01
It seems as though I am not getting further along at all. I do not get the vibrations anymore, instead it feels like I can feel my pulse throughout my whole body. I also do not get the floating feeling really, or it takes a very long time to do so and by then I have to move because I can not sit still any much longer. My arms will also begin to hurt a little (especially my right) and I can not seem to get into the right state of mind. When I get close, I will just get back to normal and then have to try to let my mind drift again. I also tried to do what you said with the crystal, but I have no clue what I am really doing and the binaural beats help keep still longer, but my they kind of annoy me and screw with my ears when I turn it off. I do not know what to do, still going to keep trying though.
40  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Anyone Know? on: March 07, 2010, 23:56:29
I have had a couple of strange dreams recently. A couple I have noticed this one guy with very angry and dark eyes appear. He pretty much looks the same except for one dream his appearance changed, but his eyes remained the same. In the dreams he is always just watching me and that is all, so I really do not take much notice and continue with what I was doing. Then I had two dreams where someone had tricked me by changing into a person I know. In the first dream I had of this person they told me a woman`s essence tastes much better and that freaked me out. Then the second I was sort of attacked by the person (he was posing as a different person I know). In that dream I was starting to feel weak. I tried to get out of the water, but I could not move. I was in pain. I was having trouble keeping myself up and from going underwater. I was choking out the word help and the person just was watching me struggle. I felt so weak. Then I had blacked out and woke up. Then I had this one dream and at the end of it I saw a guy I had seen in a dream a while back. A door had open at the end of the dream and I saw him before waking up, then the next, next day I had a dream and I was searching for something. I was told to go to a certain place and when I got
there I saw him and that is when the dream started to go downhill and turn into a nightmare for me.

Then I had a dream where this shadow with redish orange eye trapped me in a room and spoke with me for a while. I do not remember the conversation, but all I got from the dream is that he wanted me and that I would be his. At first I was lead to him by another shadow person, this one had been smaller. I thought it had been funny at first in the dream, but then I stopped laughing and got afraid. ^^" but he let me out in the end... I would put up the dreams, but they are long, especially when combined.

Why am I having so many dreams with repeating faces?
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 07, 2010, 15:22:46
^^ I was rolled up in a tight  ball. I usually sleep in the fetal position
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 07, 2010, 14:53:31
I tried to ap last night using the binaural beats last night, but it was too cold. I do not even think I got much sleep last night
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Questions on: March 07, 2010, 01:35:12
I downloaded two apps for the binaural thing and it has a few different settings. Sleep, meditation, normal, energy, active. Which one do I use?
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 06, 2010, 23:04:20
XD I started to feel a little light headed and I thought for no reason, so I thought it may have been the crystal, but then I look down at my arm and realized that I had a robber band on it. I take it off and well now there is a deep redish ring around my arm from the rubber band. Problem solved. ^^" arm hurts a bit now
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 06, 2010, 22:42:22
-.- I need to learn how to do that. ^^
46  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Picture of a ghost on: March 06, 2010, 22:27:05
^^ I wish I had, had a camera to take a picture of what I saw. Although I am not sure if it would have shown up on the camera. ^^" *scratches head* I have not seen it in a while though.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 06, 2010, 20:47:05
lol Everyone can easily confuse me. ^^"
my friend mentined to me that he was working with crystal healing or something like that. So I guess that is what he was talking about?
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 06, 2010, 19:38:39
^^ I am at my friends house and I was I was looking at what I already have before I came. I picked my quartz crystal out. I have had it for a few years now.  I do not know. ^^ I just have liked rocks and gems since I was a kid.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 05, 2010, 21:04:20
rotflma!!! XD looks like I am going to  go leprechaun hunting. (I will lure them out with some lucky charms I stole from them a while back).. I only hope I did not eat them all
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: March 05, 2010, 20:57:51
I started my collection of rocks when I was a little kid. I would pick my favorite one and carry it around with me off and on. I remember finding this one rock that was a red color. I hid it so I could come back to it later, but I could not find where I had hid it. I spent days looking for that rock, but never could find it, ^^ lol I thought I had imagined it all up and the rock was never there....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4