The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 22:21:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The very easy OBE Method on: January 09, 2012, 21:56:08
Yes, I forgot to add that since deep sleep occurs in 90 minutes cycles, then 4.5, 6, 7.5 and 9 hours  sleep would work for this.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The very easy OBE Method on: January 09, 2012, 13:37:57
I'm always on the lookout for new ways of hitting that sweet pot of mind awake-body asleep.

Coupled with techniques for dream recall , affirmations and enough practise it's got to happen!

I've been told that 3-5am is the best time. Does that ring true for anyone else?

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Retrieval from my first visit to the Akashic Records on: April 23, 2009, 08:24:30
s there any information saying it's the universe's central index? I know Thoth is a smart guy but it's hard to believe he heads the memory bank of the entire universe

You can go look for the meaning of the word "Akasha"

Anything I've ever read suggests that every action/thought is recorded in the Akashic Records. And that we can all gain access to our own records and others, along with historical events.

I would say it boils down to belief, meditation and affirmations to begin the process of accessing the records. And actually keep trying in order to refine your senses. I'm curently working on that, so will say later how I get on.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Retrieval from my first visit to the Akashic Records on: April 22, 2009, 00:08:29
Just to mention, I've taken a further interest in Akashic Reading and  have purchased the book by Linda Howe "Akashic Record Reading". She is also on facebook and does reply to messages.

Anyone have any other boks on the subject they would recommend.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Retrieval from my first visit to the Akashic Records on: November 01, 2008, 14:54:08
Hi Jeni,
Well done. So you now see how our expectations and subconscious desires can taint the info we get at the Akasha?

For about 10 years now I've been teaching people the easiest method I use for getting to the Akasha while awake and aware. Everyone does it very easily.

Are you ok about sharing that method online? I'm interested in accessing the Akashic Records.

Rod
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: is this a psi ball??? on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:36
How do you tell the difference betweeen an actual psi shape created and biofeedback?
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Meditation? on: March 27, 2008, 23:39:16
Plenty of links out there. Here is one in particular I felt was easier to digest.

http://www.meditationcommunity.com/meditation1.html
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Have you actually met each other in API? on: January 12, 2008, 20:17:25
If you keep trying, and perhaps seeking advice no here and elsewhere you can do it.

Doesnt Robert Bruce have an online course called MAP?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Are you saying there's no justice? on: January 12, 2008, 20:16:01
There is no justice, because there is no justice needed. We are born innocent... The people who really should pay for mass murder are not the people who did it, but the people who, throughout the mass murderer's life, conditioned that person in such a way that somewhere down the line, they committed these horrific actions

I think some form of categorization of the variables that led up to the event (i.e. murder) should be taken into account?

Upringing (Real or Foster)
Peer group pressure (through the persons' life)
and so on....

There are many environmental variables, and the other variable that doesnt appear to be considered is Choice.

Choice is made depending on current information at the time, personality etc.....

And there are consequences to making those choices. Someone has to take responsibility. It is possible to choose NOT to do something, no?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: why do you do it? on: January 12, 2008, 14:15:26
A Little Sage Advice To Close On:

Question everything, especially the sacred cows of dogma. Always think for yourself. Experiment and learn from all that life has to offer you. Listen to and consider the wisdom of others, and try on their ideas as you might try on a new coat for size. Never buy a new coat just because it seems to fit; it must be practical, within your price range, and look good on you too. And above all, build your own foundation belief system from the wealth of your own personal life experience.

MS: It's possible to read that advice in different ways

"Experiment and learn..." can imply that OBE is something the life offers and should be explored and tested in order to learn.

"try on a new coat" can also imply the same thing.
Pages: [1]