The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 04:05:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: 2 Techniques - will they work? on: June 27, 2015, 12:51:47
If they achieve a strong focus outside of your physical awareness, then yes they shall work here for you.

The second one reminds me of a thread I have shared a link to already once today. Check it out here>
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

Checking it out now! Thanks!
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / 2 Techniques - will they work? on: June 27, 2015, 03:27:50
So I've come up with two techniques a few days ago, and wanted to hear your opinion and whether they will work, or maybe I need a lot of "skill" for them to work and I should find something easier.

The first technique is, I'm listening to the sound of my fan (can't sleep or lay on bed without a fan in this country), and that's basically all I do, I focus on it. Sometimes when I get in a little deeper state I can turn that sound into "patterns" which I from now on will call sound patterns Tongue basically I learn the scheme of the fan's sounds, they can change but usually they're the same, and then I play that scheme/pattern in my mind over and over again, and I can feel better the sound being higher and lower. When I reach the state where I play these patterns in my head and it feels like i'm going deeper and deeper, but the few times I tried this technique and reached this state always anything managed to disturb, like a sudden loud noise from family members in the house etc.

Second one I didn't touch at all yet, barely tried it. Its trying to move my hand, or finger, or foot, but moving it astrally, not physically. I've no idea how it works or if it works, no idea what to improve or how to improve this technique and would like to hear some advice from people if you've been using it.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Women feeding off of men's energy on global scale on: June 21, 2015, 01:23:41
Its true that you can only drain the energy of someone if he lets you. But the men don't even realize that lol, they're being controlled by bovine excrement emotions like love.

Also there are women that want equality but there are women who just want to make men seem worse than women (basically feminists and feminazis if you wanna call it like that). There's a big difference between the two.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What to do in the Astral - need a challange on: June 16, 2015, 18:07:14
Get out to space. Consider that a challenge because I've heard a lot of people that have troubles flying out of Earth. If you managed to get out there, well, I think there's enough there to explore Smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The whole fear is negative and love is positive thing on: June 11, 2015, 15:05:58
Hey Xanth I did not known there's a difference between emotional fear and love and, what you call "being-level" fear&love. I will take a read on the link you posted Smiley
I always found it weird that people say that love is everything and you must feel nothing but love. Usually I view love as a brain-trick to make you trust someone... someone that could one day stab your back because you've trusted him/her that much. Maybe after I read your link I will understand the difference, thank you.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditating in front of the mirror - image disapearing on: June 05, 2015, 15:21:01
I tell you people we need to do an experiment to test this out, as I posted earlier put something behind the person that meditates, without him know what you put there ofc and then we'll test if he can see that thing, or not.
7  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Is it up to us? on: June 02, 2015, 16:38:17
I agree with you, Slipknot. However, you want to step forward and change the world. Sadly I think its not possible. You can even gather a million of people, but as long as you don't have the majority of the world supporting you, you and all who follow you will be taken down when you actively try to change something. You need to understand, government wants you to do what they want, therefore if you try to break the system or w/e and they will see it as threat they will do their best to take you down. However it would probably not be the gov't to take you down, it will be the society. There are 7 billions of people on earth, and most of them are extremely brainwashed. And when you rise they will fear you, some because they don't know anything besides the physical world, others because they don't want to know about it, they prefer to not know. And then you will simply be stomped down.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you want or plan on reincarnating here to the physical again? on: May 18, 2015, 22:13:02
I'll drop my opinion here.

I don't know if what I want matters in the end, but no, I don't plan on reincarnating here again. Everything here is boring, I don't learn anything here, this reality is what keeps me caged from learning anything.
If we come here to learn, why is it that through history people did their best to hide important information as soon as it came up? People were getting killed for spreading that information. Libraries full of this information which was gathered throughout the years were burned to ashes.

"If you haven't had an experience in your life where perhaps you were with nothing to eat, you wouldn't learn the value of having even a soup to eat."
Have you thought for a moment that food was not supposed to have any value in the first place? Its natural, its to feel animals' basic needs, you can't exist without food. In my opinion the "food has value" thing is something invented by humans to make you be grateful that you can feel your MOST BASIC needs. So that you have to work for other people so they can give you those little bits of money so you can feed yourself and then you need to also be grateful for that. It's a simple slave/master game.

If we come here to learn... Why is it that all the knowledge we've got in our past lives is forgotten? It begins to seem to me there's some kind of evil involved here, but then if there's really evil involved how far does it reach? Does it corrupt everything? Therefore is there really no good without evil (hate that statement so much) and therefore are we all doomed? I don't believe that either. This is too much of a confusing thing to think about and thinking about it will lead nowhere.

Those were my 2 cents. Would like to see what you guys think about what I said.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditating in front of the mirror - image disapearing on: May 18, 2015, 21:38:10
Hey, this is an interesting topic for sure. When I stare at something not too big for a few seconds it also disappears, but then I get distracted because my eyes start dropping tears. After reading this topic I tried staring at myself for a mirror for a few seconds, one of my arms became three times wider than it is, and generally there's some weird excrement happening before I get distracted. Anyway about what Xanth said that it's how your vision works and your mind fills the blanks. We can make a very simple experiment but it will require someone that can stare himself in the mirror until he disappears at will. This will go like this:
You sit in a comfortable position for your meditation and close your eyes
Someone goes into your room, puts some object behind you (say a box), this box should be completely covered by your body so you won't see it in the mirror right away after you open your eyes but only see it when your image disappears. You must not know there's a box behind you. You'd of course know there's something that someone you know put there, but you shouldn't be able to tell what it is. To make the experiment 100% correct, the one who put the box should also draw something on it, a star, circle, triangle whatever. So you MUST use your eyes to know what is behind you, and since you can't see it, your mind can't fill that blank. It might fill it with a box but not with the picture that someone drew on it. Then you start the meditation process. When you disappear, if you see the box with the drawing behind you it's impossible that it is your mind. It is either:
a) You literally see through yourself
b) You somehow used your third eye to see it (very highly unlikely imho)
If there's no box and you just see your bed or the place you were sitting on, then xanth is probably right.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection PDF? on: April 16, 2015, 11:57:30
This is Xanth's book:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/xanths_free_60_page_book_%E2%80%9Cmy_astral_projection_truth%E2%80%9D-t32983.0.html
This is the asstral blueprint:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html
And if you feel like reading 1300 pdf pages that have information equal to piles of solid gold, get this:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/franks_posts_pdf-t31449.0.html
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A few questions :) on: April 14, 2015, 11:30:16
Wow! These replies were very informative!

I wanted to say that now that I've read astralm's reply about the eyes problem I also agree that the eye muscles tense when I stare, which causes them to open up a bit. It really feels like it has to do with muscles, I just didn't think about it. What I also wanted to say that apparently I can close my eyes twice. At first I just close the eyelids but the eyes are still open, allowing me to see the blackness but constantly being interrupted by opening, but then I realize that while they're closed I can... close them again. I'm pretty sure I just do something with the muscles and I'm not really "closing" them again. Anyway when I do close them for a second time it's much harder to see the blackness but they're unable to open automatically anymore.

I don't think the eye problem is caused by excitement or anxiety, but maybe I do need to relax a little more before trying it.

And about this comment: "maybe what was the past yesturday is not the past today, which is perhaps not the past of tomorrow. "
Yes that might be, but what happened has happened, and isn't it being stored somewhere? Like what you guys call the akashic records. I think everything is stored somewhere whether in happened in this reality/time line or not.

Anyway I'm sure I will have some more questions coming in the near future, for now I thank you very much for finding the time to post these replies, it means much to me Smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A few questions :) on: April 14, 2015, 03:15:06
Hello there! First of all I want to say that I really love the Astral Pulse forum, it's currently the best source I have for everything AP/OBE related.

Well in the last month I've been attempting to project with no success so far, but I think with some practice I will be able to do it. I have fully read Xanth's pdf book and found it very informative! Currently attempting to AP either via one of the techniques he wrote about in the book (noticing, mental rundown) or I will build something myself.
Anyway the questions I have are less OBE related for now. I'm sure I'll have a lot of OBE related questions coming up as I practice more.

The first one is with my eyes, when I attempt the noticing technique and focus on the blackness my eyes constantly begin to open. Strangely it happens only when I focus on the blackness, if I just go to sleep for example it won't happen (or happens but much less). I suppose I can deal with it by focusing on something else or focusing on the eyes so much that they won't open anymore, but if someone knows what might cause that I would be really thankful if you could post it. (note that I'm spending a lot of time by the computer, might be related to that)

The second one, does anyone has a good source, whether some small PDF book, or a video perhaps, about chakras ( I know, I know, not related to OBE at all maybe not even to Astral Pulse) and especially about the third eye and "activating" it? I don't really love too long books, as I said small PDF book or video would be best Smiley

And about visualization, I feel I'm very bad at it when I'm awake, but when I just wake up, you know that feel where you seem to wake up but you're still half asleep, basically the first minutes of waking up especially if you didn't sleep well, I'm so good at visualization as if I was doing it for my whole life. Then when I'm fully awake I don't even believe that it was me who visualizated that good. It feels that I don't visualize, I just look INSIDE my head and see the images, as if it was with my physical eyes.
So I wanted to ask, is there anyway to improve the visualization so I can be good at it even when I'm fully awake? And another question, is visualization done with your third eye chakra, or is it something else or are there different kinds of visualizations?

And the last one is about time travel.
Is it possible in the Astral (or one of the parallel dimensions I can travel to, Etheric f.e) or in the physical too? Both?
I have seen a topic where there was one guy (who knew A LOT) and he was trying to make a device that allows you to Astral project easily. So in one of his posts he said that time travel CAN be done with your physical body but is very dangerous.
If I time-travel I don't plan on changing anything, that sounds impossible. Nor I plan on going to the future, I want to go to the past and view certain events. Just to see them (maybe even participate?) like on TV. The catch is I'd like every small detail to be exactly as it was. That leads me to a thing I've read in Xanth's book. That in the Astral everything you see is based on your perception, like the example with the dead squirrel, if you see something in the physical you might think it's something else but when you come closer it's not what you've thought. In the Astral it WILL be what you've thought, but it wasn't originally. So if I travel to the past in the astral, what I will see is only what I know, what I think it is, what I've read from "official" history (even though it's not always correct)
So if anyone knows or thinks anything about time travel, please do share, I feel it's a very complicated topic and I've no idea where to start searching information about it.
Pages: [1]