The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 10, 2020, 05:13:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ROPE NIGHTMARE on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:58
When using this technique, I find that the same thing happens to me. In my case, I THINK that I am relaxed, but upon focusing my attention to the part of my body that is straining or twitching, I find that it can sometimes (to my surprise) be quite tense. Try directing your attention toward relaxing those areas and see how you go, or try another technique Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: anyone have this experience? on: April 05, 2007, 06:41:51
It sounds to me like you are almost there, keep at it! I have similar sensations when I attempt to AP. Others include:

*The feeling that someone is shaking my right shoulder very quickly a couple of times - a recurring feeling that has been happening a lot lately.
*The feeling that my big toes are crossed over the others
*A floating sensation
*A rippling sensation throughout my whole body.

When these occur I know that I am getting close to projecting.

Hope this helps

Astral Man

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Animal in f3 on: April 02, 2007, 10:17:38
Thanks for the info cavernstoy  cheesy

Astral Man
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frustrated! on: April 02, 2007, 09:15:03
The same thing happened to a friend of mine, which made me wonder if there was a limit to how many times we can project into the astral. Maybe it is some sort of safety net for us to get help, but works on the principle of "lifelines" in the t.v program "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and we only have so many times that we can reference it.

Any comments?

Sorry I could not help directly, I just like making questions  tongue
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A little confused on: April 01, 2007, 12:49:36
Thanks for your reply, but is phasing the same as astral projection in the sense that you go to the astral plane where you can communicate with spirits etc or do you simply project yourself into an environment that you create within your own mind? huh

Sorry if I am going around in circles  embarassed

Thanks
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A little confused on: April 01, 2007, 12:25:16
Hey guys, after finally having a conscious AP and then not being able to achieve another I decided to give AP up for a while  cry - well give up full time practice that is. Instead I have been focusing on reading Tarot cards, which have ultimately lead me back here.  cheesy

After perusing the forums and catching up with the latest "goss" I have returned with great enthusiasm, but at the same time, a great sense of confusion. After reading through some posts I have noticed that more people seem to be talking about "phasing". When I projected, I simply used the "good ol'" rope technique and managed to wrench myself from my body, but the new term of phasing and varying levels of consciousness have me puzzled. Sorry if I am doubling up on something here, but I have tried searching the forums to clarify my conundrum but I could find no posts that answered my question. I have also read the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource provided on the website, but I do not understand the technique for projection exactly.

Here goes (sorry if it sounds a little stupid): What is the difference between the "astral projection" that I know (for example the rope technique and other variations) and phasing - is there a difference? huh. If possible, could someone please provide me with a list of steps that they follow when attempting to phase so that I may try for myself (I was confused by the ones within the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource - sorry cry - I have a feeling as though I am missing something blatantly obvious! cheesy).

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Animal in f3 on: April 01, 2007, 12:02:23
Cavernstoy: after reading your post I began to think about the rapid increase in the extinction of animals. This brought me to wonder: What happens with reincarnation when all of the animals in the world become extinct? huh I know it seems farfetched at the moment, but taking all of the damaging effects that we are having on our environment into consideration , it seems only too right to raise such a question.

If anyone could bring some light to the situation it would be greatly appreciated. smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Electricity on: October 11, 2006, 07:49:53
Hi everyone. I was reading a book about astral projection and came across something that sparked a question in me. I read that when a person projected and tried to get to a location, they were stopped by an electric field caused by an object near by. Do electric blankets and other electric objects cause such effects? (ie: stopping astral travel.) Can anyone comment through personal experience?

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and by the way, i projected the other night after a llooonnggg time of not trying by using a method i read on the site just before trying, althought i was out of control and it only lasted a little while it was still great to get out and have some fun! cheesy
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Chronic Deja Vu? on: June 13, 2006, 13:02:02
Now that you mention it, i do indeed feel a little light in the head when i am having such experiences. I fell as though i am slightly behind myself...well my head anyway...like i have just drifted back a little bit. I am not sure if that is what you are talking about though...

Do you guys find that if you do energy work or try and astral project that you get them even more? I have not done energy work for a little while and the experiences quickly died away after i stopped. Could there be some sort of relation to energy work and precognition? All theories are welcomed  grin

Cya wink
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / oh my god!!!! on: June 07, 2006, 12:25:57
Hey guys, guess what?!?!?! well i suppose you already read in the title, but i saw my first spirit!

I had been invited to perform a piano piece at an annual concert that was being held this month. I went there feeling very happy that i had been invited because it is a rare thing to be invited to, but my happiness soon died away as i found out one of the major organizers of the concert had passed away. Several times throughout the opening speech i heard the speaker say..." and i am sure (persons name who i forgot >.<) is here watching us today" and surely enough they were! During another persons performance, my eyes unfocused and i began to see auras as i usually do...Then it happened... All of a sudden, there was a translucent black and white/clear figure floating across the stage and down into the audience! I could see their face in great detail and from what i saw, i presumed it was the woman who had passed away. I had not actually met the woman before. Unfortunately i could not find where they had floated to after several minutes and then gave up looking and prepared myself to perform.

Well that is my story, i just thought i would let you know  wink hehehe
cya
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A question that may annoy some people on: May 28, 2006, 05:09:33
Wow guys, thanks for your replies, i am beginning to feel a bit better about the forums now. runlola please don't be annoyed at my asking this question as i felt it was necessary and i was not judging anyone on these forums. Just to make matters clear i was not directly searching for drug related topics, they just appeared in my searches.

Thanks once again for your replies.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A question that may annoy some people on: May 27, 2006, 14:09:38
I have recently been browsing around the forums looking for bits and pieces and i have come across MANY posts that include people taking drugs of some sort to have an OBE or having taken drugs in the past. Now i wanted to start this post to get people to post two things. 1) whether they have taken any form of drug eg: cannabis etc. and 2)If they have had an OBE because of this, or had an OBE at all for that matter. I am sorry if this post upsets some people but i am just curious to see who here has and has not taken drugs because i fear i may be "mixing with the wrong crowd".  :redface:

I might as well start by saying 1) my body is totally drug free and 2) i have not had an OBE
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / crying during obe practice on: May 13, 2006, 11:41:08
Cool, thanks for the replies =) It is nice to know i am not the only one who does it lol  cheesy

Thanks
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Yet another NEW question... on: May 06, 2006, 13:21:25
1) when i started using NEW i felt the energy sensations straight away.

2) Using NEW has aided in my precognitive abilities eg: when i do NEW i will have more premonitions etc.

3) It depends how often i do it in relation to how much energy i have.

4)I am not sure

5)People tend to be more friendly around me eg: some people who are usually nasty or spiteful towards me become polite and friendly.

I just thought i would add my comments  wink
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / crying during obe practice on: April 29, 2006, 13:08:37
Hey guys.

Does anyone find that when they enter a very relaxed state during an obe practice their eyes water, almost to the extent of crying? I know it has something to do with the relaxation process, but is there any way to avoid it, because during my obe practices it happens quite regularly and the sensation of tears running down the side of my face distracts me from my purpose...

I just thought i would bounce that one off you.

Thanks
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Chronic Deja Vu? on: March 04, 2006, 12:23:32
Thanks for such a hasty reply....so i have been calling it the wrong thing all along...lol, i shall take the new term on board and try to use it in future so i do not confuse people  cheesy
Thanks once again
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Chronic Deja Vu? on: March 04, 2006, 12:12:50
I get something that i think is de ja vu, but i am not sure whether it is. Is de ja vu where you FEEL you have been there before? Because when i have "de ja vu" i KNOW what is going to happen next. The longest it has gone for is about 1 minute, and when i do energy work i get it quite often.
Is my thing the same as what you guys are talking about ie: knowing what will happen? (that does actually happen)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / smells during attempt on: December 22, 2005, 03:59:06
Hi guys. Last night when i tried to project, i kept getting really strong smells of flowers, that would come in wafts, or pulses. I have also smelt things before they happened, for example, all through yesterday i had a smell of pasta sauce, and for dinner, we had pasta!
Could anyone please explain why i am smelling these things, and what they could mean?

Thanks
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / De ja vu on: November 09, 2005, 10:42:40
Thanks for the response, now i FINALLY know why i have the de ja vu thingies. I also noticed that i had them more if i tried to project the night before..hhmmm very interesting thanks a lot. =)
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / De ja vu on: November 08, 2005, 11:27:21
Hi, i posted on the forum a little while ago, saying that i had lots of small bouts of de ja vu, which i think someone pointed out to me was a connection with a spirit who was showing me stuff before it happened, i am not sure. Today, i had the longest case ever. It lasted for what seemed ages, but was probably only a couple of minutes. I was at school and we had just come out of a test, and we were standing and talking, and i knew everything that was going to happen, which eventually did! Now the weird thing is that i seem to have had the same "vision" several other times, and it appears to me as though i am living in a "ground hog day" situation. Could i possibly be having some sort of premonition in my sleep, and then relive it through the day??? Does anything like this happen to anyone else?? Could someone please give me some insight on what is happening to me??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Guides on: October 18, 2005, 13:31:38
I too have contact with my guide, but in a less.......complicated way. I feel the presence of my guide (by cold shivers), and saw him/her as a blue floating figure in my room one night. I ask my guide for help quite often, all i do is ask in my mind or quietly out loud( so my family will not think i have gone mad) where something is that i can not find, and i will get a pulling sensation of my back, which makes me walk backwards, and then i simply turn in the direction it is pulling, and walk in that direction, and the next thing i know, i will be at the thing that i had lost.

hope that helps =)
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / hey, any clairivoyents can tell me if this happens to them on: October 18, 2005, 13:23:52
Where ever i am the same also happens. for example, i will be sitting in a restaurant with my family, and just look around the room innocently (i don't look at people in a sexual manner very often) and as i am, a split second after i see someone, they look up and look at me, and then i feel terrible, because i think they think that i was staring at them... I have a question...

Why is it when i meet some people, i get a vibe from them that i just can't stand, which makes me not like them. Is it just me, or does it happen to other people, and if so why does it happen?

Thanks
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / shivers on: October 11, 2005, 13:44:12
Hi guys, i would just like to ask a quick question. I get the "cold shivers" when spirits are around etc, and can kinda tell where they are, but i wanted to know what the difference is between the cold shivers i get from them, and the cold shivers i get from listening to someone sing a song with passion. When i listen to some people sing, i (and a lot of other people ) get cold shivers, and i was just wondering what the difference is.

Thanks
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral sounds on: September 04, 2005, 12:50:02
i have also heard astral noises. One night when i was trying to project, i heard a wind sound to my left, and i broke the attempt to see if it was windy outside, but everything was completely still.
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / campout on: August 26, 2005, 12:35:37
Hey purple monkey, how do u meditate on your chakras, and how do you drain peoples energy?? I have been doing energy work for a while now, so i can control the flow of energy around my body if that helps at all.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7