The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 19:21:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Insane heart beats, Shortness of breath, and the third eye!? on: August 20, 2011, 21:53:50
yes, i also think that the physical and the metaphysical are connected some way as well.

~astraladdict
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: right method on: August 20, 2011, 21:37:45
No when i say " forget them " i mean don't even bother with them. They won't always be there and if you get dependent on those sensations, than when they are gone you're going to be lost.

~astraladdict
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Insane heart beats, Shortness of breath, and the third eye!? on: August 20, 2011, 21:36:09
Next time i get a boo boo i'm talking to you  grin There he goes, he has both a metaphysical reason and a scientific reason.

~astraladdict
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was I far away from achieveing a projection? on: August 20, 2011, 20:01:04
The more you project the easier it becomes.

~astraladdict
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: August 20, 2011, 19:59:29
Welcome, we'll help you along your journey.

~astraladdict
106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Insane heart beats, Shortness of breath, and the third eye!? on: August 20, 2011, 19:58:25
First, go get your heart and breathing checked out by a doctor. The pressure you are feeling on your brow chakra, is from the chakra opening.

~astraladdict
107  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: astral energy? on: August 20, 2011, 16:29:49
I'd say it's kind of like a "rep" The more you post the more  stars you get.

~astraladdict
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Need some tips on: August 20, 2011, 16:29:03
Well besides will power, i like to do NoYs Purple flame method while in the realm.

~astraladdict
109  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation help? on: August 20, 2011, 16:06:57
Don't seem so tense about it, just relax. Being aware of your breathe is a good thing, those sensations could be from the negative energy release. Give it a bit more time and they will become pleasant.

~astraladdict
110  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: how to build up strenth to open up abilities on: August 20, 2011, 16:04:55
When it comes to telekinesis, that's something you gain through practice. Even if you meditate you still need to practice on it. And remember, "just do it"

~astraladdict
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming obe on: August 20, 2011, 15:36:31
It's also a stupid debate.  So let's really try to not get into it again.  LOL

LOL i had no intention of starting it up again. I got annoyed when that was the main topic awhile ago

~astraladdict
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Scary NDEs on: August 20, 2011, 15:29:50
Interesting..

~astraladdict
113  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: lately when i lay in bed ready to go to sleep at night, i can see "thru" my eye on: August 20, 2011, 15:28:24
I have never heard of anybody walking around their room and having astral sight at the same time.  I guess it would potentially be possible though; just extremely difficult.

I've projected while still in slight control of my physical body at the same time, aware of both senses. Happened to me about 3 times. I've even projected with my eyes open.

~astraladdict
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ugh! This is frustrating! on: August 20, 2011, 15:25:29
Vibrations aren't needed, all they are, are a distraction. Try to keep your mind away from your physical, do some light day dreams. That'll help. When you feel the time is right, than go on with the rope method.

~astraladdict
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming obe on: August 20, 2011, 15:22:26
The debate on if OBE is the same as LD is a big controversy, everybody has their opinions. Mine, i think your dreams are different than a OBE.

~astraladdict
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Elenin and the end of days on: August 19, 2011, 19:07:26
Sorry, i really am worried. I paused it at around 25 min. I even did what he said on google sky. He has the information and the evidence to back it up. ://

~astraladdict
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: vibration on: August 19, 2011, 19:06:06
In my opinion, don't bother with vibration, or SP or any of that. All those sensations will go away the more you project. Work on leaving your physical body when you feel that it's time to leave.

~astraladdict
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Elenin and the end of days on: August 19, 2011, 18:38:34
I'm ligitly worried...
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: August 19, 2011, 17:12:28
Dude when i was first scrolling down i thought it was pictures of rambo  grin
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telling loved one/spouse/partner etc. about APing? on: August 19, 2011, 17:11:37
My brother joined it, but only to get away from my parents. I can't blame him either.. I like seeing both sides of the coin. So, i'd say that the military does do some good. My brother has told me that it tough him all kinds of things like discipline and responsibility.. but he still hates it there.  grin

~astraladdict
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Validations on: August 19, 2011, 13:51:32
Everybody's "validations" are unique to them are do not really need to be shared. When you OBE you will get yours.

~astraladdict
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I was able to leave my body today on: August 19, 2011, 05:53:45
Congratz!

~astraladdict
123  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: canobolistic dream meaning on: August 18, 2011, 23:08:54
Maybe you need to slow down on meat in your diet?
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on: August 18, 2011, 22:42:46
Like NoY Said, it's rare. The amount of energy it takes to interact with the physical while in the realm, is just, outstanding.

~astraladdict
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: You supposed to phase from when trying to sleep or relaxing deeply? on: August 18, 2011, 22:40:30
You don't even have to relax. It's just like day dreaming. An LD while awake.

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32