The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2021, 20:01:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telling loved one/spouse/partner etc. about APing? on: August 18, 2011, 22:39:06
If america can stay out of everybody's business than you wouldn't have to leave

~astraladdict
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The animation of plants on: August 18, 2011, 16:38:34
I bet it felt like it took your hours to type that LOL. But that's a nice thought there. Everything, in some way, has it's own consciousness.

~astraladdict
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telling loved one/spouse/partner etc. about APing? on: August 18, 2011, 16:33:54
Fighting someone else's battles -____- I give the people who go out to war credit, they have the bravery yes. It's just the fact they are blindly fighting someone else's battle that i don't like. You don't know the real reason why you are fighting, or who sent you there. Don't leave your girlfriend just cause your going to boot camp, you're not tying her down to anything. Just keep on meditating while you are over there, and project when you can.

~astraladdict
129  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Question about the third eye. on: August 18, 2011, 16:31:21
I don't have any idea what the third eye exactly is.............!

It's a chakra point located between your eye brows and a couple CM up

~astraladdict
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inspiring music (motivation for OBE) on: August 17, 2011, 18:38:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOct7nn-trI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqep3kI6OI&feature=artistrec

grin
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Silent Mind on: August 17, 2011, 18:19:00
You can feel it

~astraladdict
132  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: precognitive dream? on: August 17, 2011, 16:59:05
When you have visions, it's easy to tell them apart from a dream. By the way it feels and the clarity. Also in a vision, there are going to be some weird things happening in the vision, but over all you need to find the deeper  meaning of it. In your case, you kept thinking " oh man i want a vision" "how cool will that be?" and so on and so on. Which sent that affirmation to your sub conscious. Thus giving you that precognition.

~astraladdict
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Bad bad bad bad experience on: August 17, 2011, 16:54:56
You still showed a bit of fear, just from the fact you were expecting something to be there. I'd say you created those blurs, and that situation.

~astraladdict
134  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Two lucid dreams. on: August 17, 2011, 16:52:59
A lot of OBE/ LDs evolve around loved ones. Either family, friends, exs or current partner. Which just shows me, that when going to project, not only do you need to relax.. you need love

~astraladdict
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telling loved one/spouse/partner etc. about APing? on: August 17, 2011, 16:51:17
You should call my parents and tell them that lol. They showed me verses ( though i wasn't paying much attention cause idgaf ) where it talks about using crystals is part of dark witch craft or something like that.

~astraladdict
136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: August 17, 2011, 06:50:45
Nicely said, But, it is not up to us to judge others. The law is the one who judges, and there is no hiding from the law.

~astraladdict
137  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Two lucid dreams. on: August 17, 2011, 06:34:32
I'm starting to notice a pattern when it comes to OBE/ LDs.

~astraladdict
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Spirit Guides on: August 17, 2011, 06:33:34
You would be an aliens since you don't live in the same place as me than. "Alien" is just a term used to classify someone/something that isn't from where you are from.Just to point out the obvious.

~astraladdict
139  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 16, 2011, 17:02:28
It can have brad pitt and johny depp in it too
140  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / The holy death on: August 16, 2011, 15:40:15
Witch craft, that's what the holy death is usually tied to, along with some mexican belief. They believe that when the holy death comes to you in your dream, for witch craft, she's giving you a test before she can grant you the power. I'm not to sure about that, and i've only done SOME witch craft. Not really my thing. Anyways, a long time ago i heard about her, studied up on her and kind of believe in her. The other day i dreamt about her. I wasn't thinking about her or anything so she wasn't on my mind before. I was standing outside in the dark and she was standing before me. So i'd like to ask, why do y'all think she came to my dreams? I need aid in this interpretation :/

~astraladdict
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telling loved one/spouse/partner etc. about APing? on: August 16, 2011, 15:36:30
All the side things i do, meditation, energy work, AP, etc. Was actually one of the things my girlfriend and i knew about each long before we went out. At first she was skeptical, but she had an interest in it so she kept in open mind. Eventually, i showed her that it's all very much real. My parents on the other hand, all they knew is i work with crystals, and when they found that out they went hay wire. They pulled out a bible, yelled passages at me, told me what i do is against god, etc. They probably think i'm the devil  grin If they acted like that just from crystals, imagine how they'd act if they knew about everything else. But there's only 3 people in person who know what i do.

~astraladdict
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 16, 2011, 15:33:16
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here.

~astraladdict
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the new guy. on: August 16, 2011, 15:32:46
Nice to have you aboard, we're all family here. You can say what you please, as what you want. We will answer and help you.

~astraladdict
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Interesting glass melting effect on: August 16, 2011, 15:31:46
The fun is in the journey not the destination, but when you get to your destination, than a new journey begins.

~astraladdict
145  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 16, 2011, 15:30:32
When you think about it though, what would happen if a movie WAS made, showing how the earth really is? About all of the things that are going down both in front and behind the curtains? How would the humans take it? We've seen what happens if the wrong information gets in the wrong hands. Cause and effect. Still curious nonetheless.

~astraladdict
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Full Moon on: August 15, 2011, 16:35:45
I don't usually pay attention to the moon or any of that when OBE. I do, on the other hand, tend to OBE more when there's rain or snow. Most of my projection are from when there's precipitation. I LOVE the rain though, the fresh, pure energy it gives off relaxes me.

~astraladdict
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do you summon when you are out.. on: August 15, 2011, 16:33:52
Only "battle" when it is called for. Don't create it. You want to be a solution not a problem. There are already tons of battles going on in the realm but calling one in for your amusement? No, i disagree. So many beautiful places to visit, so many beautiful things to see. Enjoy it, don't destroy it.

~astraladdict
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I was able to leave my body today on: August 15, 2011, 16:29:03
Feel free to share it all.

~astraladdict
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: well i'm back *hangs his head in shame* on: August 15, 2011, 16:27:25
Welcome back.

~astraladdict
150  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 15, 2011, 16:26:05
 grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32