The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 07, 2021, 14:43:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need tips on staying awake on: August 15, 2011, 16:23:38
Sometimes it's good to fall into a light sleep, that way so you get your attention away from your physical body. As long as you can come back than you're okay.

~astraladdict
152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need tips on staying awake on: August 13, 2011, 20:36:26
Something is going wrong with the server i assume, it's not just happening to you. A tip on projecting, try it in the morning.

~astraladdict
153  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Blank posts on: August 13, 2011, 19:37:10
Server is probably having issues...

~astraladdict
154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Interesting glass melting effect on: August 13, 2011, 16:50:55
A solid isn't a solid. Nuff said

~astraladdict
155  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Can opening your 3rd eye drain you? on: August 13, 2011, 16:46:10
How about you just meditate and work on the body and mind through there. Instead of the "New energy" system. No imbalances caused from meditating : )

~astraladdict
156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations. Not anymore. on: August 13, 2011, 16:45:00
Who's worshiping who?  O_o

In any case, yeah, one prime example of vibrations not being required is that eventually, it seems that as most people progress they tend to stop experience the vibrations.
Now, people have come up with several theories as to why that is... but meh... they're just that at the moment: Theories.

I said it in a general sense. But yes, i agree. Short and simple answer... F@#% the vibrations n_n

~astraladdict
157  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confusion about not thinking about your body whilst exiting on: August 13, 2011, 16:43:21
My "internet sarcastic sensor" is on the fritz again it would seem.  LoL  Wink

Your nut is just loose  tongue
158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations. Not anymore. on: August 13, 2011, 14:16:51
How about instead of going after what someone wrote and worshiping them, you go and seek the answers? That sounds a lot better.

~astraladdict
159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations. Not anymore. on: August 13, 2011, 01:19:51
They aren't needed. Easy indicator yes but they can be a distraction. Practice leaving when your feel it's time to leave.

~astraladdict
160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations are distracting on: August 13, 2011, 01:17:23
Just passively notice them, but let them be your main focus. Vibrations are a sign that you are doing something right! smiley

In my opinion i wouldn't even bother with them. I'd say to practice exiting when you feel it's time too. Those sensations are not going to be there forever.

~astraladdict
161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The 8th dimension... on: August 13, 2011, 01:16:15
Thank you very much, it's a trip i would like to take when i can.

~astraladdict
162  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 13, 2011, 01:14:41
Addict, that's what we're trying to say here...

Who's doing the fearing though?
Are they (whoever "they" are)?
Or are YOU causing more fear by spreading statements that are probably false.

Who's causing the most damage?

Well the both of us knew that since this thread got started it would cause all kinds of problems depending on the individual. i'm just tossing around the ideas about what the elite are doing. You can only think forwards, never backwards.

~astraladdict
163  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 12, 2011, 22:35:00
I thought that before. Fear is a big tactic they use.

~astraladdict
164  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Dream Questions on: August 12, 2011, 20:30:45
 but I had to say "zap" to change it. Some people find it easier to have a "code word" To do things. As long as it works for you keep to it.

-How can I get in complete control?
It's nothing that happens right away. Keep working on being aware of the dream and remembering the dream, pretty soon the control will follow.

-Is it normal to know you're lucid and then forget it?
Absolutely.

-How to stay aware longer and in the dream longer?
I find that keeping a bit of consciousness until you naturally fall asleep helps with the LD awareness. Like i set before though, practice remembering the dream and being aware. That'll help a lot

-How can I induce an AP by LD?
While LD, have a bright, white, "wormhole" appear, while going through it have the strong thought of waking up, and projecting.

~astraladdict
165  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I never remember my dreams... on: August 12, 2011, 20:25:01
In my experience, dreams have nothing to do with out of body travel or remote viewing.

And how can you learn something from dreams when you don't know what dreams are?

I agree on behalf of OBE and dreams being two different things, but that's a controversy i don't wish to e apart of. Too much drama with that topic. As for the learning from the dreams, your dreams have a hidden message in them. It's up to you to find them. You can learn a lot as long as you pay attention and give effort

~astraladdict
166  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Reoccuring Dream on: August 12, 2011, 18:17:40
ALMOST always dreams have a hidden agenda. Most just push that agenda away and never grow. You realized the meaning of your dream, and took it into effect.

~astraladdict
167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations are distracting on: August 12, 2011, 18:15:28
Vibrations are just one of many sensations you get while first starting projection. The more you project the less of those sensations you will get.

~astraladdict
168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct to WILD on: August 12, 2011, 16:25:50
In my opinion, yup, day dreaming is a 'lighter' form of phasing.  It's kind of like what Moen does... the whole "perceiving" another reality and not actually being there.  Just kind of sensing it... feeling it.

Reliving a memory in your head in full detail (or as much as you can muster) is kind of the same thing.

Yea, so i'd have new people start of with that, so when it comes to the "heavier" side of phasing they have some experience and had some of the ability built up.

~astraladdict
169  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dr. Who on: August 12, 2011, 16:10:09
For all those Dr. Who fan out there, and yes i know we have some. I found some interesting songs using Dr.Who.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGqrrmZXtqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYpMD31XTl0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1aZz9Bf_eY&feature=related

~astraladdict
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The 8th dimension... on: August 12, 2011, 16:05:59
I noticed the similarities too (Kepple and Monroe).  Glad you liked it.  And there are a variety of "trip" packages available, and not as expensive as you may think;  I believe I saw one that was around $1500 for a 5 day excursion.

Do you have a link?

~astraladdict
171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct to WILD on: August 12, 2011, 16:04:58
I see what you mean, it's just i get aggravated when people say they meditate wrong. With meditation though you can use it for other purposes, but like i said, the overall goal of meditating is focus and silence the mind. With phasing i'd start off with teaching people to day dream. That'll not only help with the visualization, but you can also " phase" into the dream. So correct me if i'm wrong, day dreaming is another form of phasing.

~astraladdict
172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct to WILD on: August 12, 2011, 15:18:08
Why do people say they meditate wrong? There is no wrong way, as long as your mind is focused on one thing your meditating. The goal of meditation is to improve focus and clear your mind.  angry

~astraladdict
173  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: sex and religion on: August 12, 2011, 15:16:33
Religion is big for many people, which is why when you ask questions you need to be careful. Whenever i say something to my parents about their religion they go ape sh*t. So, ima stay out of this. Just decided to give you a word of caution though.

~astraladdict
174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Which Hypnosis cd to buy? on: August 12, 2011, 15:14:50
Oh the all mighty torrents, what will we do without you.

~astraladdict
175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Wow! what could this experience have been? on: August 12, 2011, 15:13:58
Could of been an amazing vision from meditation.

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32