The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 04, 2021, 12:14:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32
176  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confusion about not thinking about your body whilst exiting on: August 12, 2011, 15:12:34
Or.................
You could try Phasing.  Which is a smooth transition of your consciousness from this reality to another reality.
You don't separate... you don't feel any of those sensations you do with classic separation OBEs.  You're just "here"... you shift... then you're "there".  Smiley

Look up Phasing if you're interested.  Smiley

I think this is the part where i say something to change shift in the post.. so.. ONLY IN YOUR MIND! ^^^

~astraladdict
177  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confusion about not thinking about your body whilst exiting on: August 12, 2011, 08:25:25
You forgot about your physical body that way so it can relax. An exit method shouldn't have to do with the physical body. Like the rope method, you don't even have to visualize. All you really have to do is feel what it would be like.

~astraladdict
178  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Getting the Hell Out of Here on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:00
Thanks for sharing, i'll give it a look.

~astraladdict
179  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First experience...brief and wierd!! on: August 12, 2011, 00:43:03
Sounds like OBE, congratz.

~astraladdict
180  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Gazing Into the Eternal by Belzebuub on: August 11, 2011, 17:51:16
Thanks for sharing.

~astraladdict
181  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New to the Site on: August 11, 2011, 17:50:30
Welcome to the pulse! Nice to have you aboard.

~astraladdict
182  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was this astral travelling? on: August 11, 2011, 14:55:54
First, everybody projects and meditates. Sitting down being aware of your breathe is all it takes to meditate. So you were already apart of it n_n Second, your brain is just aware of the energy body consciously now, it's going to feel heavy and sometimes as if it's sucking a lot of energy for the next couple of days. You had a taste of what it's like outside, so to speak, so now you want more.

~astraladdict
183  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 11, 2011, 14:52:35
I'm suprized that the riots are taking place now cause I was exspecting this to happen next year, unless it's gona build up and gets worst next year then they can put on a space show for us and fulfill there last fake bible prophecy. They are just to advance for us....

I agree. It's like they tease and tease so when the moment comes BOOOM, we just 'spload all oveer the place

~astraladdict
184  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Body Paralysis? on: August 11, 2011, 07:36:26
No problem.

~astraladdict
185  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:54
Who knows, anything is possible. Even if someone does know though, they'll have a hard time proving it.

~astraladdict
186  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 11, 2011, 02:32:18
oh god, I know exactly what you mean... it is a good movie, in the sense it has to do with APing, but the fact that it makes it look bad, is just kills me.. >.> when I watched it I made sure everyone knew that was not possible while APing.
But yes, I HATE that movie as well >.>

I don't like the fact that it's implanting fear into people about the subject entirely.

I've been saying that about monroe for a looonnng time

Do you think it's not only him? It could be the others "majors" who write books as well.

~astraladdict
187  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 10, 2011, 17:10:04
I'll bring this back... I HATE the move insidious, the way they make people believe AP is. Just horrible  cry

~astraladdict
188  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 10, 2011, 16:28:42
Makes you wonder that maybe the "Elite" have things set up so they can feed off of our energy whenever we talk about them. Energy vamps they are  evil

~astraladdict
189  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is insomnia a barrier to successful OBE on: August 10, 2011, 16:21:26
No insomnia will not keep you from projecting. The only thing stopping you, is YOU and your mindset. I'm going to echo Ryan, don't worry about "Mind awake/Body asleep" Just work on relaxation, that's all you need.

~astraladdict
190  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: You Are The Light... on: August 10, 2011, 14:40:37
Beautifully said <3

~astraladdict
191  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Me and Bluespirit practice telepathy (from AV) on: August 10, 2011, 03:34:05
(name says it all) shield for what? not sending thoughts?Huh

When you build an energy shield you can use it for numerous things. The most common one is to block negativity

~astraladdict
192  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange feeling in chest on: August 10, 2011, 03:21:39
Wait? What do you mean by "focus inwards"? I've projected before, but I can't seem to remember how it actually happened, it's usually when I wake up but I keep my eyes closed. I feel intense vibrations and I'm out of my body for maybe 40 seconds to the max. Last night was the closest I got vibrations without falling asleep first. The sleep trick works, but it only happens when I catch myself in the act of waking up.

Try this, when you wake up or come  back from a projection. Don't move. Don't open your eyes. Try to remember as much of the dream/experience as you can.

~astraladdict
193  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I am getting close? on: August 10, 2011, 00:57:30
Thanks for sharing  grin I read somewhere a couple years back, than the way you leave your physical body determains what plane you will be in to start. For example, in your case, since you where being pulled down you'd be in the lower, vice versa.

~astraladdict
194  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Body Paralysis? on: August 10, 2011, 00:55:53
The breathing and all is just normal reactions for the first couple of times you project. You did the right thing and willed yourself away from the body, keep it that way. Keep the will. Going through objects the first few times will feel wierd, after awhile you will get used to it and do it like it's nothing. You were in the RTZ, so either that painting has been there at one point in time of the history of the house, or your mind did project it there. I'd say something on a subconscious level was keeping your body from moving, maybe a hidden fear. Try meditating before hand. Vibrations and other sensations don't really matter. In the end it comes down to when YOU think the body is ready to leave. Sorry it's all jumbled around, i'm in a rush so.

~astraladdict
195  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Screams and Whispers! on: August 10, 2011, 00:50:33
Don't feed your fear. When anything happens ignore it. The negative entities feed off both the fear, and the attention. Once they see they are not getting any sort of reaction out of you than they will leave you alone.

~astraladdict
196  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I never remember my dreams... on: August 10, 2011, 00:49:33
There's a lot of people who don't remember there dreams. There are SO many methods as to how you can remember, and even induce LDs. All you have to do is keep slight consciousness untill you fall asleep naturally. If that doesn't work for you, you can try reality checks, writting an "A" on your hand and looking at it for 5 min than going asleep. There's a lot of methods u_u

~astraladdict
197  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was this astral travelling? on: August 10, 2011, 00:47:07
Congratz and welcome to the pulse

~astraladdict
198  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Help With Phasing on: August 09, 2011, 21:46:22
It's your mindset. You are telling yourself that's it's difficult, and that you can't do it. In turn, you won't. Change your mindset, tell yourself you can do it. Keep it positive. The results will follow.

~astraladdict
199  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New Guy with Random Questions on: August 09, 2011, 21:44:27
Welcome to the pulse, first, vibrations. It feels like how it's called pretty much. Feels like your body is vibrating. Second, it is normal. It's taking energy to be able to project. Try doing some energy work, it'll help out a lot.

~astraladdict
200  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Illuminati? on: August 09, 2011, 18:34:05
Oh, I know full well what it is.  I also know it has about as much theory behind it happening next year as Nibiru does of entering our Solar System.  Wink

A lot of what's being said here is similar to what i said in a post i made about 2012. Honestly, i think that's going to be a big year, if you are not ready than it's going to be difficult. I am anxious for that year. The pole shift, to me, does seem like a possible outcome. We will not know for sure what will happen though, until the time comes.

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32