The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 19:05:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Placebo effect getting stronger on: September 09, 2011, 01:41:16
Makes sense, you grab lets say an advil, and immediately think it's going to help with whatever you're going to take it for. All the commercials will have to do is say they "improved" it but in actuality didn't, yet the placebo effect will take it's place.

~astraladdict
27  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: traps and psi balls and stuff on: September 09, 2011, 01:31:42
The main thing is visualization, if you have trouble picturing what it is you want to do, than you're going to have trouble doing it. Let's go with what you said, about 'trapping' the energy into a crystal. It's simple really, see the energy go from whatever it is your source is, than move into the crystal, spiraling around, trapped. Or an entity, have the energy create a shield around the entity, enclosing it.

~astraladdict
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Elenin and the end of days on: September 03, 2011, 03:34:34
..... When they want attention but you're busy typing on the keyboard, so they jump on your lap, lay down on the keyboard. etc
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: everytime i try to astraly project it gets harder on: September 03, 2011, 03:33:00
As CFT said, i'd also like to add that, try leaving the body when you FEEL it is time to leave. When all your thoughts say " get out get out"

~astraladdict
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spiritual possesion on: September 03, 2011, 03:29:35
More incidious stuff -___- No, your physical body is not an empty shell when you project, and no an evil entity cannot take possession of you. They can however, influence you... but nowadays how many evil influences do we cross in our paths?

~astraladdict
31  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: traps and psi balls and stuff on: September 03, 2011, 03:24:30
You are only limited by your imagination. Anything is possible, as long as you believe

~astraladdict
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Elenin and the end of days on: September 02, 2011, 23:22:38
Especially when they are hungry and want their food
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations on: September 02, 2011, 13:34:59
You know what it feels like so you know what to look for and can figure out how to expand on that.
It's only hard if you say it is

~astraladdict
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: astral librairies on: September 01, 2011, 23:44:17
Ask your spirit guide to take you there

~astraladdict
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations on: September 01, 2011, 23:43:17
Congratz! Now take it a step further.

~astraladdict
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cannabis and trying to AP. on: September 01, 2011, 23:42:23
Drugs are bad, don't do them... Seriously You can last longer with many things Wink ................ Pervs i know what you were thinking, but whatever floats your boat n_n honestly though, don't do drugs. and especially don't do them when you are doing any spiritual work

~astraladdict
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream-Plane Manipulation on: September 01, 2011, 23:40:29
Thanks for slightly explaining what an LD is.

~astraladdict
38  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ethereal Projection on: September 01, 2011, 23:37:10
To answer your question, i'd like to first start off by saying, everybody has their own opinions on that. Personally i believe they are not the same, but others believe they do. Our opinion don't matter. What does matter is what YOU think. Do YOU believe they are the same? Or do YOU believe they are different? Knowledge is best obtained when you get the answers yourself.

~astraladdict
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Top 2012 Theories that come close to making sense on: September 01, 2011, 23:34:37
I used to think one things will happen, than the other. Now, i'm not even going to try to predict it. I have too much going on right now to worry about if earth is going to blow up or not. We should all just sit back, relax, and see what happens when the time comes. As a fav. saying of mine goes.

" Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow."

~astraladdict
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Elenin and the end of days on: September 01, 2011, 23:32:43
I knew my Dad was in on this! Thanks for the heads up Stillwater.
Pets too! Your cat could be running the show ;P
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Expanding the consciousness hurts! on: September 01, 2011, 23:30:30
I only use the brow chakra for visualization, over all i'm having help from my higher self working on areas that are "suggested"

~astraladdict
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE-ing while pregnant? on: August 31, 2011, 03:39:31
Nothing can stop you from OBE, as for the energy work. You can do it, just do it "lighter" If that makes sense

~astraladdict
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: August 31, 2011, 03:32:21
-___- yea i didn't know that wasn't allowed but hey, live and learn.

~astraladdict
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Expanding the consciousness hurts! on: August 31, 2011, 03:31:29
I think that the confusion here is the use of the word "consciousness".. such an abstract term. What I see the OP describing here is more along the lines of "activating" a greater percentage of the physical brain's neural network to facilitate an increase in awareness and conscious thought. The old "3%" thing that we only use a certain amount of our brains has been proven wrong of course.. but many people still hold to this out of date factoid.

I thank you lol, i used the 3% as a way of trying to explain.. but i failed lol.

How'd he do this? i need to start meditating more too D:

The method of which he told me is kind of personal.

~astraladdict
45  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: ??? confused on: August 30, 2011, 01:32:52
All you need is their energy signature. You can obtain that by a picture, something they wrote etc. Than close your eyes and build a temporary connection. Heal them, then break that connection.

~astraladdict
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Using imagined "physical" sensory experiences on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:59
You've never fallen asleep with stiff muscles before?
You've never fallen asleep in an uncomfortable position?

Not being relaxed *CAN* be overcome by your Intent.

I'm not saying it doesn't help, I'm saying it's not required once you learn to ignore it.
I'm sure everybody can agree that with "stiff muscles" and being in a "uncomfortable position" it makes going to sleep a whole lot more difficult. I'm not saying that relaxation is 'required" i'm saying that relaxation will help you a whole lot.

~astraladdict
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My niece sees him on: August 30, 2011, 00:39:07
Can you see him with regular waking awareness?

yes

How old is your niece?

Maybe a little over a month old

how do you know he was there? presence or.. ?

I can see him. Basically see i can naturally see energy, i can see spirits/entities energy mass.

~astraladdict
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Using imagined "physical" sensory experiences on: August 30, 2011, 00:37:52

Relaxation actually has very little to do with sleeping, meditation or projection.  It only helps the beginners in the art.

I disagree, lets say you have some muscle tension. How are you going to sleep, OBE or meditate with the feeling of uncomfortable? When you are relaxed, your mind is silent, your body is calm and you can focus better at the task at hand.

~astraladdict

49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: August 30, 2011, 00:35:22
 grin I'm not hipster

~astraladdict
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Using imagined "physical" sensory experiences on: August 29, 2011, 03:57:24
Use the memory of the relaxation, to help you relax while attempting to OBE

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32