The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 18:08:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The spider phenomena on: August 28, 2011, 15:47:43
Hi
 I've only seen those tape like fish things floating around many years ago.
No cute little spiders at all.
 Have they any purpose?

Depends on the things you did in the realm. They could also just be entities that followed you back.

~astraladdict
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My niece sees him on: August 28, 2011, 14:58:06
I was holding my niece the other day and i saw her look up. She was looking at my spirit guide and was moving around and trying to talk to him. I find that interesting. He was getting her to laugh and playing with her. But i needed to go so he made her cry so i can hand her off to my mom lol

~astraladdict
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Best place to buy Galantamine/supplements in Yuschak book? on: August 28, 2011, 14:55:29
No, haven't read the book. You can always use the almighty google and find where those ingredients are at.

~astraladdict
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: DMT Mind Release"in-between" program? on: August 28, 2011, 14:54:16
Don't do drugs... Since i know there are druggies out there. I can't stop you from doing drugs buuut don't do them and do any of the spiritual work at the same time. Please.

...Dude... anything is possible with torrents xD

~astraladdict
55  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: old house! on: August 28, 2011, 14:50:47
My house is only about 4 years old ( We had it built ) But it's filled with my spirit guide, enitities that are interested in me, or spirits from my spirit group. No harm they do lol They protect me so.

~astraladdict
56  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Healing/Guidance Request on: August 28, 2011, 14:48:21
You, you are your own doctor. Meditate, get into a nice trance. Than reach of for the power of your higher self and kick those illnesses in the arse! Can i get an amen!?

Lol, seriously though, get into meditation. Your body will start healing itself. I was born way too early so i ended up having all kinds of difficulties. I had things like, sever immune problems, lactose and tolerant ( no breast milk for me ) and some other things, i forgot what my parents told me. They stuck with me all through till i started meditating and getting into what i'm in now. Than my body started healing itself. I'm still kind of lactose and tolerant, but only the nasous feeling when i have dairy. My immune system is better, i don't have to take pills as often.

My point is, when you connect to the higherself, it's top goal will be to heal you.

~astraladdict
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The spider phenomena on: August 28, 2011, 14:39:22
Kind of, that's why i call it the code. The reptalian writings are zooming down over and over, but it's the objects around me. Idk if i'm explaining it well since i barely woke up lol

~astraladdict
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange experience on: August 28, 2011, 14:35:10
Control the dream. Jude he already said he didn't have control

I had no control whatsoever,It felt so real that I didn't question reality  cheesy

~astraladdict
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My lil sis told me that in her dreams she can't touch things on: August 27, 2011, 22:34:53
Children tend to OBE easier since they aren't as brainwashed and since they have more energy. Same with animals. Why do you think your kitten is "sleeping" all the time? Grin

~astraladdict
60  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Does anyone have a connection to the Norse Gods and the Runes? on: August 27, 2011, 22:33:20
Interesting, i might look into experimenting around with that later on. Thanks for the info.

~astraladdict
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange experience on: August 27, 2011, 22:24:13
Lol! I find it funny how we don't question it's reality depending on if it feels real or not, even if all kinds of crazy shininagins is going on.

~astraladdict
62  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Does anyone have a connection to the Norse Gods and the Runes? on: August 27, 2011, 22:20:09
Can anybody explain what runes are and the purpose of them?

~astraladdict
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange experience on: August 27, 2011, 22:18:44
I think that was one hell of an LD lol

~astraladdict
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: August 27, 2011, 22:09:24
I got my hair cut! About a week ago lol. My hair hasn't been this short since 6 grade so it feels wierd :/

I got a bit of a Faux hawk, it looks bad in this picture cause i need to train my hair to stay up... After i finally trained it to stay down -___-

~astraladdict

Edited for masked language
Don't do it again please. ~Ryan
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The spider phenomena on: August 27, 2011, 22:06:29
I've never seen anything "crazy" while returning from the realm. I do, on the other hand, see something both in and out of the realm that i still don't know/ can't find anything about. I call it "the code" I believe i can see the codes the reptilians have set for the physical. One time, while in a state of trance, i randomly started speaking reptalian. I have no idea what i said, english wise. Oh the things i need to learn u_u

~astraladdict
66  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: September 26th, THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS. on: August 27, 2011, 22:04:23
All bibles, i believe, have hidden.. agendas so to speak. Since religions were create just to control. The bible was still created with hidden messages, cause whoever/whatever created all of it, thought humans were too stupid to even look.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment in a twinkling of an eye at the last trump. For the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall raised incorruptible and we shall be changed.

2 Timothy 3:1-17
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Referring to the upcoming events ^^^
Now what's your own interpretation of that?
~astraladdict
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Intent on: August 27, 2011, 21:57:20
Why do you think we are in the physical right now? Why do you think our higher self chose to come down NOW, when all this crap is taking place? I believe we are in the physical to learn and evolve. I strongly believe  that. My parents are strong christians, and one day i was driving,  my mom came with to the mall. I asked her " why do you think we live? What do you think our purpose is?" What she replied dumbfounded me. " To worship God and jesus" How can one go with live thinking they are meant to worship?! Didn't jesus say not to worship him? I bit my tongue to the point of it bleeding -__-

At school, the mall, any place, i walk around and i look at the humans around me. How many of them, do you think, realize what they see, and feel and touch, is not there? How many do you think, think this is just a dream? All so blinded, living life easy. They aren't even aware of the things going on around them or the things they are capable of. That breaks my heart. I would love to help them and guide them. Personally, i don't go to them. The ones that come to me are the ones that honestly want to. Than i help guide them on their journey.

We all have our own degree of knowledge and wisdom. Most of us just don't have the memory or connection to obtain that information. I know a lot, and have a lot of experience, but this is only the beginning. For everybody, this is only the beginning.

~astraladdict
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: coconut water increases psychic ability on: August 27, 2011, 21:49:37
Honestly i do not think coconut water will increase psychic abilities, the best way to increase that, is by practice and meditation.

~astraladdict
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Expanding the consciousness hurts! on: August 27, 2011, 21:46:49
Lol word brother  cool It feels amazing though, being expanded and all. My higher self really came to me recently, i started drifting away from meditation and he gave me a.. FIRM reminder, to get back into it -___-

~astraladdict
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Expanding the consciousness hurts! on: August 27, 2011, 15:05:25
Hmm, an easy way to explain it would be to have more conscious of the brain. ( For example instead of 3% it's higher )

~astraladdict
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Expanding the consciousness hurts! on: August 27, 2011, 04:21:15
Lol yea :/ I've been working on expanding my consciousness, and today i was under so much pain! My brain felt like it was pressing against my skull, each step hurt more and more. I thought it was going to implode. While the overall brain hurt, there were specific parts that hurt the most, and i don't know much of the brain so idk what parts are "evolving"

~astraladdict
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie from Australia on: August 25, 2011, 23:57:16
Dude let her cling! Relaxation is a must for projection, but the PUL received from her will help out lots! It will raise your vibrations and help aid in the OBE.

~astraladdict
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie from Australia on: August 25, 2011, 13:33:38
Try meditation, that'll help a whole lot with so much

~astraladdict
74  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Who is the holy spirit? on: August 25, 2011, 04:23:32
the holy spirit is everything your not
if your a man she is a woman if your a woman she is a man

if your super good she is bad and so on and so on
she is the active force against god and against you

when you think about going to a tree you don't just slam into it because there is an active force holding you back

she is very wise but also can be a brat and is the ruling force/will in most universes
I call her Akasha and have known her for many years

:NoY:

Oh man don't get me started on her -___- Mine is balanced actually.

~astraladdict
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie from Australia on: August 25, 2011, 03:38:07
Yes, this forum is pretty active, full of wisdom and knowledge as well. Actually, i do not think it is fear that you are feeling, rather excitement and anticipation. When i first started off i would feel my energy body leaving the physical body, and get excited. My heart would beat so fast it seemed like it'll pop out my chest, my heart rate inscreased, etc. Killed the OBE a couple of times, but they go away later on. There really is nothing to fear in the realm. The realm is a magical place, full of beauty and wonder and knowledge. Just keep working at it. Dedications is a must in OBE

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32