The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 16:07:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32
601  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's the secret To Astral Projection? on: July 14, 2011, 22:14:11
The first step to astral project is patience. Nobody will project within the first couple of weeks at projecting. A big tip from me to you in projecting, is to master relaxation. If you're all stressed and tensed up it'll make it more difficult for you physical body to "shut off"

~astraladdict
602  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Blue Fish on: July 14, 2011, 22:08:13
Things in the realm love energy, where there's an energy source they'll follow.
603  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Record companies suing Limewire for $75,000,000,000,000.00 on: July 14, 2011, 22:07:10
i'll stick too good old fashioned torrents and mediafire/rapidshare/etc. searches, thank you.

Word
604  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: July 14, 2011, 22:06:39
Funny you say that cause when i took the second picture i was ticked off at my parents
605  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Raduga's Phase is LD-ing, not OBE! on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:15
I'm with pauli on this one, LD's are NOT OBE's. When LD, your brain is in a different frequency causing you to be conscious and in control of your DREAM. When OBE you are transferring your consciousness over to an energy body. Get it? Good, i though so! : )

~astraladdict
606  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalked on: July 14, 2011, 09:14:20
Guides/Spirits are what they called. I would like to point out that a spirit can't interact with the physical much as the amount of energy is would take is great. And depending if they are in the realm or RTZ

~astraladdict
607  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Record companies suing Limewire for $75,000,000,000,000.00 on: July 14, 2011, 09:07:47
I found this out the hard way, a month ago maybe i wanted to get separate tracks to shuffle too, so i downloaded frostwire. Only every fucken track i downloaded was an ad for some limewire BS

~astraladdict
608  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Strong energy feelings after Chakra Rebalancing on: July 14, 2011, 09:05:42
Here's a simple answer for your simple question: The energy rush you are feeling is from your chakras opening and clearing out. Whatever method you are using, keep using it. Do what works for you. And no, it does not have to be complicated. Keep up the good work

~astraladdict
609  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / What will REALLY happen in 2012 on: July 14, 2011, 08:57:25
There are many different beliefs as to what will happen in 2012. And well, every one is allowed to have their own opinions and we'll have to wait till the time comes to see who is right. What i'll say is completely my own opinion and if you agree with me thanks. If not than bonk off hater.

One night while meditating with my skull on finding out information, it led me to a vision. In my vision i saw earth, only is wasn't earth we are on at this moment. It was NEW earth after 2012. The energy was intense, clear and pure. Love was all around.

As days progress at this moment the energy of earth is decreasing rapidly. Each day seems a little bit more gray and depressing than the last. Forests aren't at lively as they were a year ago. Hate and anger is all around. I'm 15, and in my life time i have seen everything from twin towers getting knocked down by hijacked planes, a terrorist hiding in a cave, to things like the first black president.

Getting back on track, earth goes through different stages. Each stage is ranged greatly. The stages are of each element. Earth, fire, air, and water. Only there's a fifth element. Spirit. In 2012 it is predicted that earth will leave the current elemental stage and enter spirit.

~astraladdict
610  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:01

Me! The first picture of from a few months back, before i got my hair cut and ears gauged, also the bed is where all the magick happens Wink Lol, where i project/meditate. Second picture is from a few weeks back

~astraladdict
611  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Blue Fish on: July 14, 2011, 08:31:43
maybe it followed you back Tongue
You know that may actually be possible, i've been all over the place in the realm
612  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Blue Fish on: July 14, 2011, 04:56:23
Lol yea, full of randomness
613  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OEM on: July 14, 2011, 00:46:54
What an odd thing for me to say. Maybe I shouldnt use either of them for the right.

Or maybe I should split my left into two and rotate one of them around behind my body to become the right.  tongue

CONTRADICTION! lol
614  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 13, 2011, 21:54:13
D: My parents are made of glass
615  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 13, 2011, 21:04:50
It's as if i'm actually there, controlling everything etc
616  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: I want to add some of my past that may or may not help others... on: July 13, 2011, 19:02:09
Seems like a lot of people on this site are in some type of computer coding...
617  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 13, 2011, 18:58:34
LOL From doing so out of boredom and curiosity, i would come up with a feel of an alternate reality on the other side, and everything moving around, energy increasing. Phasing with eyes open i do all the time actually, on the bus ride home since it's about 45 min. i would just stare out of the window and phase.
618  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Something helpful I've found to stay in OBE on: July 13, 2011, 18:42:37
Personally i do one of two things: 1. Do the purple flame and root myself in the realm. 2. Demand for clear vision and a lengthy projection.

~astraladdict
619  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Blue Fish on: July 13, 2011, 18:38:01
Just came back from a projection. It was like any usual projection only, when i got out of my body besides me was this blue fish. Around the blue fish was a blue aura with darker blue lines etched randomly all over. I tried communicating with it but, it left as fast as it came. Any ideas what that was about?

~astraladdict
620  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OEM on: July 13, 2011, 18:33:59
and the right?  tongue

:NoY:

xD. Hey NoY! It's been awhile
621  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OEM on: July 13, 2011, 16:01:04
I've got to focus on two different things at once?

Any tips on how I would go about that? My eyes are either going between obects, focusing on neither(just observing the general area), or focusing inbetween the two.
Just feels your awareness on each of the objects. I personally use my crystal skull for the right ( spiritual ) and a journal my girlfriend and i keep on the left ( PUL )
622  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OEM on: July 13, 2011, 03:59:04
I find a statement such as "<so and so> meditation is the MOST POWERFUL" as being very pretentious... and shows a lack of understanding regarding meditation and the needs of the individual.  A meditation is just a meditation... it will work for one person and might not work for another.  It's really just that simple.  What's powerful to you is useless to someone else.

The third eye ties in with not only your psychic abilities. Also i'd like to point out that when doing just about any meditation, you are using your third eye chakra for the visualization. ( on a side note the third eye chakra, by some, is your minds eye )

As for "unlocking your multidimensional consciousness"...
*cough*  Ready for it?  You're ALREADY a multidimensional consciousness... so what exactly are you unlocking?

I never said you weren't one. Unlocking, being able to use etc whatever you want to call it. How many people do you see walking around in control of more than once consciousness? Basically being able to control not only the consciousness you are using right at this moment, but also your higher consciousness, sub. consciousness etc
623  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 13, 2011, 03:49:00
Attempts at OEM or attempts at phasing with eyes open?
624  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / OEM on: July 13, 2011, 01:38:11
OEM stands for "Open Eye Meditation." It's an effective meditation because your mind is so occupied on focusing on two different objects in either field of vision. Third eye meditations are considered the most powerful meditation as they are aimed to unlock multidimensional consciousness. OEM is a way of accessing this dimension.

The method of going about this is actually quite easy. Take two objects, one for each eye to look at. Your brain uses so much energy to focus upon those objects, you can easily access the new level of consciousness with out much deliberation.

Many believe OEM is a way of contacting our Time Traveling Oversoul we all apparently have. While using OEM you experience rapid decrease of worry, discomfort and fear and begin to feel your third eye open as you unlock the future you.

The first few times you OEM, you will begin to build a connection between your Time Traveling Oversoul. It will take time for trust to build between you to. Never the less, each session should be around 5 to 20 min. You will start to grow a burning desire to have many OEMs as possible.

Those who have mastered OEM move onto the next stage, which is described as "Super human consciousness." The point where there is no limit to the power and trust you receive.

Whether you adopt the belief of Time Traveling Oversoul or not, OEM is still a very powerful and effective meditation. It is an amazing way of rapidly reaching a deep meditative state quickly.

~astraladdict
625  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 13, 2011, 01:19:53
I've actually tried that a bunch of times, but i've been doing research recently on OEM, i'll make a post of it... idk what section to put it in though u_u
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32