The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 15:56:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32
626  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 12, 2011, 21:30:44
Couldn't you do the same in day light though? Phasing is phasing ;P
627  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 12, 2011, 09:02:01
I was just watching how beautiful energy was moving around when it happened
628  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 12, 2011, 04:38:35
I'm unsure what kind of answer you're looking for here, Addict.
I have a feeling that any "normal" answer won't be good enough for you. 

What do YOU think it was?

That's why i'm asking, i haven't encountered anything like this before so...

I sometimes meditate with my eyes open but in the dark...was it dark when you did it?

Yes it was
629  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eyes Wide Open on: July 11, 2011, 21:38:44
My guess is that you nodded off for a split second.
Except i, by choice, chose to snap back, i could have stayed longer if i wished.. and i wasn't watching any syfy ;P

I would never have thought of phasing with my eyes open.

I'm gonna give it a try because I can visualize a lot better with my eyes open. I find it hard sometimes to picture anything clearly over the blackness.

If you find yourself doing this often I'd suggest pointing a video camera at your face to check if your body blinks while you're LDing. Going too long without blinking isnt good for your eyes.

Being able to visualize ( for some people ) with your eyes open is a lot of work, but in the long run it's better for you. ^_^

~astraladdict
630  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Eyes Wide Open on: July 11, 2011, 04:42:54
So, in interesting than happened last night. I got my full on LD like i usually do, the thing was though.. My eyes were wide open when it happened. I was laying in bed just watching the energy fly around than i enter an LD and came out of it by choice. With my eyes wide open. Weird right? What's y'alls take on this?
631  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My First OBE Experience on: June 20, 2011, 22:09:33
Congratz!

~astraladdict
632  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The bagman - astral being! on: June 20, 2011, 03:22:30
Looks similar to a KKK member.. or is it just my imagination?
633  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Merkaba meditation on: June 08, 2011, 04:35:14
I started doing this meditation a couple of days ago. I just have to say it's an amazing meditation. Best i've done so far. Had contact with my higher self and when i would finished im fully relaxed, filled with love etc

~astraladdict
634  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can you have OBE and see nothing? on: June 08, 2011, 04:33:25
Indeed you can project but with no vision. Next time that happens just scream out demanding vision. It should come.

~astraladdict
635  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Phasing or APing? on: June 08, 2011, 04:30:56
You had a nice little OBE there buddy congratz. Phasing is more of a.. deep daydream. Like an LD in a way.

~astraladdict
636  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream Walking on: June 08, 2011, 04:29:09
I've received many requests from people on how to enter someone else's dreams. well here's how;
First thing you need to consider is timing. Make sure the person who's dreams you which to enter is well asleep. You can't enter a dream unless there's a dream in the first place eh?
Next, put yourself into a nice trance.
While you in a nice little trance, visualize a gray mist forming in and around you. warm, fluffy, comfortable. Getting denser and denser. Let the mist blot out all other sensations.
Now mentally swim through the mist. each breast stroke you make will push away any thoughts that might distract you. Swim towards the person whom dream you wish to enter. Call to the person. Than listen.
The rest will fall into place

~astraladdict
637  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hallucinations but not visual? on: May 28, 2011, 13:22:51
Those are just symptoms. They will eventually fade to none the more you project. My advice? bonk them. All you need to do is relax and leave your body when you're ready to.

~astraladdict
638  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: My very first lucid dream! on: May 27, 2011, 16:06:15
Congratz!

~astraladdict
639  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What is F11, F12, etc? on: May 27, 2011, 16:02:15
Bleh, they just created "F12 etc" as a way of trying to classify every single thing. No need to bother with them but if you want to than go ahead

~astraladdict
640  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New to this, not succeding. on: May 27, 2011, 16:00:49
Work on going into deep relaxation first, than when you feel ready go for the rope method. Easy as that.

~astraladdict
641  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: i just changed my imaganation sceene with the rope method on: May 27, 2011, 15:18:36
What exactly are you trying to ask?

~astraladdict
642  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Fifty Percent Grey on: May 26, 2011, 05:11:43
That's some freaky excrement
643  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sleep paralysis help on: May 25, 2011, 23:39:48
Screw SP, and screw all the people who say to work on SP to project! Instead of working on SP, work on relaxation and quieting of the mind.

~astraladdict
644  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Again, not sure where to post this...? on: May 25, 2011, 23:38:45
As the days progress earth dies a little more. 10 years ago everything had more energy, more life. Now, days seem to be more depressing, more gray. Just hang in there, everyday that goes by is another day closer to when you can do what you want, to when you can be free. You create your own happiness, or your own sorrow.

~astraladdict
645  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why is the average OBE so short for people? on: May 25, 2011, 23:35:59
Permission to speak freely Mr. Moderator, SIR?
Lol you're not going to get it ;P
Because most people have the attention span of a gnat.  Wink

You've gotta train your mind to remain focused if you want to stay out longer.  This requires meditation... this requires mastering your own mind at all times.
I Kinda agree.. strengthen ones will power and you can stay out freely, another reason why when you're first starting off and you not staying out as long, is because your energy body isn't developed enough
646  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Confused about astral projections and lucid dreams on: May 23, 2011, 00:25:41
It depends on the person, when i get hit sometimes i feel it, other times i don't
647  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Confused about astral projections and lucid dreams on: May 22, 2011, 14:14:36
Well it's not that this forum isn't really active, it's just, there's few people who actually HAVE an answer to real questions, and those people like Xanth, Noy, personalreality, ME and other people are busy. But i will answer your questions the best i can.
My thoughts: You did project, congratz. In the realm your mind is a VERY powerful tool. That's why in everything you read, in a book or here on the forum or even over the internet, they always talk about control of the mind. So everything you saw etc, you made. I think some people would argue about being in a specific F(1234 etc) Zone.
Telling the difference: The main way, atleast for me, to tell the difference between an LD and being in the realm is, How does it feel? How aware and conc. am i? Are things out of wack like even an LD is? Look for things like that, even try pinching yourself ;P
Experience: your experience is unique to you..
Both: now are you asking if you project whilst LD?
648  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: may 21 6 pm the worlds is going to end on: May 22, 2011, 14:05:06
Trump wants To Be President Of America O.O
649  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: May 22, 2011, 14:03:41
Root:           over-active   (100%)
Sacral:   over-active   (100%)
Navel:   over-active   (100%)
Heart:   over-active   (100%)
Throat:   over-active   (100%)
Third Eye:   over-active   (100%)
Crown:   over-active   (100%)

liar.

Bull excrement lol
650  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakra test Online on: May 22, 2011, 00:48:03
Root:   under-active   (-19%)
Sacral:   under-active   (6%)
Navel:   open   (19%)
Heart:   open   (19%)
Throat:   open   (25%)
Third Eye:   over-active   (69%)
Crown:   open   (38%)

Well.. I Guess Root and Sacral Are The Ones I'll Work On : )
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32