The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2021, 00:23:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32
651  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: saw real event in dream on: May 21, 2011, 22:35:56
Well when the word "connection" comes up i think of the spirit connection my soulmate and i have. As for the energy signature, think of it like this. An energy signature is like your energy fingerprint. When you are with a person, think of a person etc, you have a distinctive feeling towards them. Like if you're with one person and you feel anger, or another person love, etc.
652  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: saw real event in dream on: May 21, 2011, 14:49:23
@personalreality couldn't it have been possible she was aware of the person's energy signature? When you are aware of one's signature you don't necessarily NEED a connection for events such as Liz's to take place.
653  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does the astral plane look like? on: May 21, 2011, 14:47:01
The astral realm looks like many things. Everything is endless. Trillions and trillions of galaxies, different planets to visit, different life to encounter. It's an amazing place. As for the dinosaur thing, project and look for em Wink

~astraladdict
654  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Easiest way to OBE, Death, Astral Sex etc. on: May 21, 2011, 14:44:03
Lol, i would have never thought that any advice given to me would be to learn to die.. i think i'll pass  tongue

~astraladdict
655  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: saw real event in dream on: May 21, 2011, 14:42:41
No, no connection. It is possible however than you have fallen asleep with her in your sub. conc. thus giving you the vision of the events that took place. Sorry about the suicide, it's never an answer to a problem. : (

~astraladdict
656  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How can someone open their third eye at will (safely)? on: May 21, 2011, 14:39:26
Thank you  smiley

~astraladdict
657  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: May 21, 2011, 13:26:28
I would love to be this experienced. It would be so cool to see what my cat does during sleep. I wouldn't want to scare her, though. She would never forgive me!

Animals project all of the time Grin
658  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lessons in the 3rd dimension....do we need to know OBE's? on: May 21, 2011, 04:39:44
You're not physical having an astral experience, rather an astral having a physical experience. In my opinion you're here in the physical realm for a reason. To learn? To evolve spiritually? Whatever the case.

~astraladdict
659  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Easy LD/LD Awareness Inducing Method on: May 21, 2011, 04:35:45
Most methods now a days are way to complicated. And those who know me well, know i don't like simples things ( projecting, LD etc ) to be given overcomplicated methods. So i'll share what i do everynight to induce an LD. Works every time

Lay in bed, relax. Take deep breathes, feel your chest rise and fill with air.
Than, here's the complicated part, think. ;P hard isn't it?
The trick is to maintain some kind of conc. until you fall asleep.
I usually think about my girl, how much i love her, go through memories we have together, feel her through the connection etc.
You'll fall asleep naturally, causing you to ATLEAST have an LD awareness.

~astraladdict
660  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How can someone open their third eye at will (safely)? on: May 21, 2011, 04:28:32
Brow chakra= minds eye. In my opinion just day dream. That's it. Day dream. Use that third eye, get your visualization stronger. Than you can move on from there

~astraladdict
661  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: May 21, 2011, 04:26:32
I love messing with my cats, they always just stare at my astral body when i walk down the stairs to go outside, i would run at them as if i would kick them and they just give me this look like "who you finnah try?"
662  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: may 21 6 pm the worlds is going to end on: May 21, 2011, 04:24:29
After saturday you can finally go to church and yell at the priest saying "your excrement is fake!"
663  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Powerful PUL Method on: May 21, 2011, 04:17:43
That's right, i thought of a method to bring in PUL energy and use it for various things. Things like healing, energy boosting, cleansing etc. It is a very powerful energy working that, when i finished, left me dizzy, my sight was blurred and my head hurting.  But the effects it had on the person i did it to were outstanding.
When most people go to give a person energy, they just, give it to them. Leaving the person to start with high energy, than crashing down, like as if they have had way too much caffeine. What i do is integrate the energy into their system, they won't feel it but they will notice the effects.
First, visualize you're standing right in front of the person. Get a feel of their energy signature.
than, put your hand on the person's chest. Feel their heart beat, get a better feel of their energy.
Feel yourself pulling in PUL, redirect it down your arm, out of your hand and into their beating heart. Everytime their heart beats, feel it beating the PUL throughout their body/energy system.
5 min works amazing.

~astraladdict
664  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My friend is missing on: May 13, 2011, 17:26:49
don't remember if her pulse name is the same, but moonsong girl on IRC is really into RV
April? She doesn't go on the IRC anymore
665  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Have you seen a ghost? on: May 13, 2011, 17:05:01
I have strong reasons to believe that Tiny committed suicide, and as far as i know of it's a perminate ban. But glad to be back : )
666  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mirrors on: May 12, 2011, 21:14:10
but I wouldn't call it 'fake'- there is no 'fake' in the nonphysical, IMO.

I couldn't find the word i was looking for u_u i'm not saying it's fake i just don't know what word to use
667  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Failed OBE or LD? on: May 11, 2011, 15:26:27
It was an LD, and the "void" you saw is what your mind created

~astraladdict
668  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was this my first OBE? on: May 11, 2011, 15:24:41
How did everything feel? If everything felt dreamy than it's possible you have projected, but chances are your just having an LD.

~astraladdict
669  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mirrors on: May 11, 2011, 15:22:44
Looking into a mirror whilst projecting is not a preferred thing to do. If you look into a mirror while projecting than your leave the realm and enter a fake realm. Think of it like this, the RTZ is a copy of the world you see now. When you look into a mirror while projecting you'll enter a copy of the realm.
670  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any suggestions? on: May 11, 2011, 15:19:55
The more you advance in projecting, the more you'll lose those sensations you depend on to know when to exit. My advice is to practice leaving when you feel yourself, are ready to leave the body. I'd also like to back up the rope method. That's the best exit method and also the simplest, in my opinion. No astral sight? when your out of your body just demand to get vision. Also, will power will take you far, if you leave than pop back in your body, the first thing you should even do once you leave your body is to get away from your physical body.

~astraladdict
671  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Have you seen a ghost? on: May 03, 2011, 01:38:49
welcome back howard
Yea well during the weekend i came back and was helping tons of people on the IRC, only to discover mr. xanth banned me from it. But thanks : )
672  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Have you seen a ghost? on: April 30, 2011, 19:36:19
Ghosts; no. Spirits; yes. Communicated with them? indeed i have sir
673  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: God on: April 30, 2011, 19:35:23
Will humans ever prove there is a "god".. .in that case they'd have to try and prove TONS of different gods. heh, wont' they have fun proving 70 virgins. Cheesy
674  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How to heal lost love / broken heart ? on: April 30, 2011, 19:27:54
I think when we get too attached to the physical we let our desires run rampant on us... love being a major one.
Love and hate are the only two "real" emotions, as for the broken heart situation, just do other things to keep your mind occupied and away from the person. Eventually you'll start feeling a lot better. Hang in there buddy  Smiley
675  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: anybody experienced in psi...............? on: March 08, 2011, 16:01:12
Start with just noticing the energy around you
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32