The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2021, 00:04:18

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32
701  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: February 13, 2011, 19:31:03
excrement
That is not at all what i put
702  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LUCID OR...? New Member! Please Help Me? on: February 13, 2011, 19:13:06
Glad to help Smiley
703  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Tech. on: February 13, 2011, 18:54:45
Only enough pressure to shut off the physical eyes are needed
704  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What i am on: February 13, 2011, 18:38:12
11 o'clock at night, i'm lying in bed watching the energy fly around. Bored. So i decided to get the tech. a go. i put my index fingers on my eyes. everything turned brown. it looked as if i was flying around in wormholes. sparkles of colored energy soon came. It ended up looking like i was flying through space and those sparkled energy were the stars. I had a set intention of finding out what i am. Soon, i saw me, and i was changing form untill i did find out. Than information came squirting out of my spirit like a crazy orgy Wink.

I believe that this tech. shuts off your physical eyes and lets you search around using your minds eye. To be able to search your spirit.
705  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / New Tech. on: February 13, 2011, 18:34:31
I'm not sure which catigory this falls under but i'm sure it'll get fixed.. moving on. I've developed a new technique on.. hmm... getting the answers to your questions. When you close your eyes what do you see? For be, due to my natural ability to see energy, i see the patterns of colored energy flying around.
Try this out, take your index fingers and put slight pressure on your eyes while your fingers are resting on the bone under your eyes. Have a set intention of the question you are wondering about. In about 5 min. Your answer will come as a visual. I'll write about my last experience with this... That way y'all can get a bit of a better understanding
706  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: LUCID OR...? New Member! Please Help Me? on: February 13, 2011, 18:25:43
It's what is called a lucid awareness, you were aware that you were dreaming but you weren't fully concious enough to control it. But you are close
707  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projecion Questions For School Project on: February 13, 2011, 18:24:06
1. 15
2.Almost every night
3.Since i created this account
4. Dream in your head but under your control due to being concious
5. First obe was last year, when i was home because my mom took me out of school for a drug test
6.Almost every night
7.TONS heh
8.Depends on how personal it is to you
9.Everyone dreams, as for remembering i remember all of my LD's and LD awarenesses
10. I do many things while obe Wink
11. Depends on what you mean by daily awareness
12. ^^
13.^^
14. LD's didn't change it, things i've learned have
708  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: February 13, 2011, 18:19:52
Bleh, I don't know how to insert in image on this Sad
709  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Valentines Day on: February 13, 2011, 18:14:30
Going to be crap for me, I'm single cry
Best time to go for the girl your eyes are on : D
710  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does God Exist? on: February 13, 2011, 16:03:17
you got anymore info on that?

good luck

love all

Travel around the astral and you'll find out...
711  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Valentines Day on: February 13, 2011, 16:00:40
Happy (early) Valentines day all!! : ) spread the love and keep the peace : D
712  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Places you have visited while having an OBE on: February 13, 2011, 15:58:31
The most amazing place i have been was this golden city sitting ontop of the clouds with a bright orange sun behind it. Light radiating off of the gold building. It was amazing
713  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was I close or ? on: February 13, 2011, 15:57:04
It's very possible that you have projected, tell me, what did it feel like? I ask because when you project via LD, your brain still feels like it's dreaming so your projection feels dreamy. As for the noises, those are just side effects that'll go away the more you project
714  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: February 13, 2011, 15:54:48
Lol, i got edited u_u
715  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time travel and AP/is it possible? on: February 13, 2011, 15:54:16
How did you travel back in time physically?

I never went back, i went ahead and stayed where i was
716  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: February 12, 2011, 03:49:09
*Shrugs* Crazy excrement can happen when you project.. especially my projection last week
717  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Just an idea on a way to help induce the vibrations.... on: February 12, 2011, 03:41:02
Love has a higher frequency
718  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What does the RTZ / real time zone look like? on: February 12, 2011, 03:40:05
After you start hanging around in the RTZ for a bit you eventually drift off into the astral... is that relevent to this topic?
719  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does God Exist? on: February 12, 2011, 03:38:22
Do gods exist? sure they do, just not the "god" humans worship.
720  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time travel and AP/is it possible? on: February 12, 2011, 03:36:25
I've traveled through time while in the physical. Back when it became new. I went ahead 2 days.... which means 2 extra days of puberty :S
721  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: February 12, 2011, 03:34:53
I followed her to her room AND laid her down in the bed, no other body was even present in the house
722  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: new ZODIAC sign on: February 12, 2011, 03:33:49
I think what they did with the zodiac signs is complete bovine excrement. The elites must be planning something eh?
723  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What does the RTZ / real time zone look like? on: February 12, 2011, 03:31:59
In some cases that statement is true, it is like an exact copy of the physical but some things are different, depending on the place that is. See, in the RTZ time is also ahead by.. what? 15 min? the weather can be different, a new park may not be there etc
724  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: February 12, 2011, 03:25:56
Than where was her physical body?
725  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Just an idea on a way to help induce the vibrations.... on: February 12, 2011, 03:19:59
Grab an object that means alot to you, or think of someone that means alot to you. Fill yourself with love, that should help : )
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32