The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 27, 2021, 23:56:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32
726  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: January 25, 2011, 23:06:55
if that's the case than what was it i did exactly that caused her to do what she did?
727  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: January 23, 2011, 00:14:18
hmm Im starting to think that i didn't make her up, the other day while i was walking to the bus stop she was doing something with the trash and she kept starring at me like "what the bonk?! i saw him before"
728  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: January 21, 2011, 12:55:32
lol yea im considereing it, it's never happened to me before when i project so
729  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: January 20, 2011, 14:55:45
how so?
730  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Touching the physical??? on: January 20, 2011, 12:55:43
yes, i've seen the women a few times while walking to the bus stop....
731  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Touching the physical??? on: January 20, 2011, 01:39:44
Here's what happened a few weeks ago. it's mainly going to be a long story short due to lack of time i have. im a busy man Cheesy lol

~ Wakes up at 6:30 and does the normal routine for projection~
i walk out of my body. i go down my stairs and head outside. it was a cool rainy morning. i fell myself get soaked from the rain. i enjoyed the refreshing energy of the rain so i decided to skip around in it. i wanted to pull my girl out for the first time so i tried to fly. but i've been on a dry spell for about 2-3 weeks so i forgot how i suppose. i decided to just float down my street.
while floating down i noticed decorations in front of a house. " why are their halloween decorations still up?" something didn't seem right so i went to examine it. as i neared closer one particular decoration caught my eye. a decoration of an ape. for some unknown reason i said "hey ape" and it went from looking close to a decoration to an ape. it looked at me and started to run away from me. confused i ignored it and went inside someones house. i saw a women. she was walking to her bedroom and i decided to follow, i was bored so.
she was nearing her bed,and i touched her shoulder. she stopped instantly. confused i sat her on her bed. she was just sitting there. not blinking. not breathing. as if my touch has paralyzed her. i was thinking to myself, how did i do that? i thought that while in the astral you can't really mess with the physical let alone paralize a human being. i laid her down on her bed and went back to my physical body.

so tell me guys, what do you make of the ape and the touch?
732  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Drum Beats on: January 20, 2011, 01:30:07
I've been thinking about this for awhile. So, for awhile now i have been working on expanding my conciousness, which is going well by the way, thanks for asking Cheesy. well a couple of nights ago, while working on it, i had the normal symptoms. It felt as if my brain was pressing against my skull, certain parts of my brain would pulsate, etc. But, this time it was different. I started to hear drum beats. BOOM BOOM BOOM for every pulse of the brain. it was loud, mainly in my left ear. Why is that?
733  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meaningful "destinations"? on: December 25, 2010, 22:56:41
The places that your spirit will tell you, are the ones that are most stable. I usually make up names on my own so i can't tell you for certain. The astral is a beautiful place. I think that you can always tell when your projecting, dreaming or in the physical by the way the energy feels, by your senses and among other things
734  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meaningful "destinations"? on: December 25, 2010, 22:27:38
There are tons and tons of kingdoms (cities are called kingdoms in the astral) i have recently visited a golden city in the sky. here's a tip, when you visit a city, give it a name if you don't know the name, that way so you can visit the kingdom in future times. If you would like to find places, ask your spirit
735  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The chat has just split on: December 25, 2010, 20:47:22
I wasn't even aware there was moderation at the chatroom for the brief time I used it.

Xanth was the creator of the channel. He was the OP. But he runs it under dictatorship and he could have done a group registration but that will make it so he looses his grip, so to speak. so instead he's moving the channel but no body is moving and Personalreality has quit IRC
736  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The chat has just split on: December 25, 2010, 20:44:29
#astral_gate will soon be created as an official channel. As I and another member are the creators of the channel. We do not run the channel under a dictatorship. Smiley
737  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing Progress on: December 25, 2010, 20:35:03
Well now i guess we should break your leg, maybe that will show you. But i have no reason to even WANT to prove what i can do, to you. I put litterally blood, sweat and tears into my work 24/7. Isn't the feeling of my hard work being called crap just dandy?
738  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: I love god on: December 25, 2010, 20:32:48
There's a city in the astral where the gods live...
739  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing Progress on: December 25, 2010, 16:59:44
One day at school i noticed a girl fall down the stairs, she was complaining about her leg, apparently she broke it. so i went up to her leg, healed it. She was like "O_o how did you..." i walked away before she could say anything more
740  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: I love god on: December 25, 2010, 16:57:49
I never understood peoples' love for god, never. to each his own i guess...im defo not a man of god

kind regards,

Paul

I belive in the greek gods...
741  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How old is your soul? on: December 25, 2010, 16:56:56
I do hope that your billions-years-old wisdom is not where the "I don't like black people" series of comments sprang from.

Lol New life im living now
742  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Past Life on: December 25, 2010, 16:54:27
Assassin Smiley

Interesting, how did you come to this conclusion?

Your spirit is full of the information from all your past lives, so i searched my spirit and that come up
743  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Planet X on: December 25, 2010, 04:05:48
How many of y'all think planet X is really going to ram into earth?
744  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: I love god on: December 25, 2010, 03:59:46
Jesus does exist, but i think he's pegan LOL Although, christinanity did come from pegan, and is very similar
745  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Healing Progress on: December 25, 2010, 03:55:55
My healing ability is getting stronger and stronger each day. A couple of days ago i descided to start doing healing sessions for the love of my life Smiley She is anemic and i want to fix it. With ONE session alone, her skin tone has gotten darker ( she's mexican lol so she's getting.. more brown?) she's feeling alot better, and her overall health has improved. Also, while i was in the session with her, i fixed her headache, backache, a cranker and other things. I recently healed my little sister today of a fever. So, my ability is getting stronger. Im happy Smiley
746  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: how far can healing go? on: December 25, 2010, 03:52:59
Lol of course there is going to be a debate, but i know what i did and im proud of it.
747  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How old is your soul? on: December 25, 2010, 03:51:30
My spirit is billions of years old, it's full of wisdom and knowledge that i am barely starting to discover.
748  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How do i get vibrations or meditate? on: December 25, 2010, 03:49:32
You can acheive those vibrations when your physical body is in deep relaxation. As for the meditation, meditating has many, many positives. It can help you with your energy work, cleansing, energy raising, etc. You don't have to meditate but it does help it many ways. As for a meditation method. check out my buddy's method. His is a universal method. Best method i ever used, the only one i use period.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/help_for_beginers-t32612.0.html
749  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / My Past Life on: December 25, 2010, 03:33:31
I have come to learn that in my past life i was of but a powerful assasine. <--- typo but meh. Anyways, i was an assasine in what seemed to have been the 1400's.
750  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 12/24/10 on: December 25, 2010, 03:31:38
This morning i experienced a bilocation. Only this time, it wasn't like the other bilocations i have experienced. This time, while i was projecting, i was aware of my physical body having an LD.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32