The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2021, 19:47:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! =D on: August 25, 2011, 03:27:42
Welcome back!

~astraladdict
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Body Position on: August 25, 2011, 03:25:55
The "roll" method seems universal. You can be in any position and will still be able to roll.

~astraladdict
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hi on: August 25, 2011, 03:23:36
Welcome to the pulse

~astraladdict
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has any one been ripped out of there bodies by shadows? on: August 25, 2011, 03:21:07
I'm echoing Ryan.. like the drawings btw

~astraladdict
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Body Position on: August 25, 2011, 03:16:49
Lol oh man, i've been in your situation. Sometimes i'll get conscious during the night, and would want to OBE, but i'll be on my stomach or on the side and it makes it kind of more difficult. usually i just say "F it" and go back to sleep. Buuut, technically speaking you can OBE from any position, it's just easier when you are IN a COMFORTABLE position.

~astraladdict
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: So close....! :( on: August 25, 2011, 03:15:12
I prefer the Rope Method, Simply feel as if you are climbing a rope, up, up, and away! Just work on relaxation. Master that, master OBE.

~astraladdict
82  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Breathing underwater on: August 25, 2011, 03:13:29
A lot of dreams can leave you wondering "wth?" Who knows why we dream what we dream though. Either way, a lot of my LD's are interesting lol

~astraladdict
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie from Australia on: August 25, 2011, 03:12:22
Welcome to the pulse. nice to have you aboard, we will do all that we can to help you on your journey. Affirmations though, can only take you so far. What it comes down to, is if you really believe.

~astraladdict
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Earthquake on: August 25, 2011, 03:06:56
Off topic but, heard of that hurricane heading towards New York?
On topic, glad those who were in the earthquake are okay.

~astraladdict
85  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was cutting my soul from my body? on: August 25, 2011, 03:05:20
You know how you get a thought and than immediatly think " no no no, i don't think that, no" Don't do that. Listen to those thoughts. That's thinking with your head. Than close your eyes and feel your heart, what does that say? You are with each other for a reason. She needs you mate. Be patient, changing a mindset won't happen over night. Keep the love for her in your heart. And don't push anything, especially when it comes to women.

~astraladdict
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do you summon when you are out.. on: August 25, 2011, 03:03:00
Always controversy, why not spread love instead? Everybody has opinions, just recognize them and move all... It's been a long day so i haven't wrong all that writing above me lol, but i picked up on the negativity :/

~astraladdict
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Which Hypnosis cd to buy? on: August 25, 2011, 03:01:00
lol   grin You gotta love em' torrents Cheesy

grin grin
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I'm sorry on: August 25, 2011, 03:00:20
Lol thanks all, things already started hitting the fan xD. Highschool is full of bloody drama -___-

Yay for you!  Here's to a wonderful life.

I'm 15 ;P Can't accept the drink haha

Don't be sorry.  Just go get an education.  Smiley

Well considering  i'm in all college level classes and only in 10 grade.. i think i'm doing good lol

~astraladdict
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm sorry on: August 24, 2011, 02:52:56
I won't be on the pulse much. It's a new year, things are going to change for me. This is the year where my life starts. School started, those who know me well know what kind of school i go to and know how i am when it comes to grade. Along with school, i'm going to be working soon as well. It's going to be long and stressful but im prepared for it. So wish me luck guys, i'm about to face the world head on.

Namaste

~astraladdict
90  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was cutting my soul from my body? on: August 22, 2011, 23:38:21
opposites attract
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Final Judgement on: August 21, 2011, 23:29:49
GodsProxy hasn't been on. He told me a couple weeks back why he won't be online.

~astraladdict
92  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I had like.. 10 LDs in one night. on: August 21, 2011, 18:41:58
You are on the right track, work on getting less "dull" and having longer LD's..

~astraladdict
93  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Nibiru Planet X 2012 - End Of The World 2012 Predictions on: August 21, 2011, 18:40:50
Thanks for sharing.

~astraladdict
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: collapsed on the floor on: August 21, 2011, 18:38:00
Well, I tend to 100% agree... we've been inundated over the past centuries with this "energy" idea and I really don't think it holds any weight.
I take a look at my own experiences, say, when I'm physically tired and when I'm dreaming I can't remember a single dream over my 31 years when I've ever been "tired" in my dreams.  Now I don't know if people equate "physical tiredness" with "low energy", but the connection has literally never come up.

I don't even believe being "physically tired" has anything remotely to do with how successful you'll be in your practices.  It's all about 'focus' and 'control' of your own mind.  "Energy level" is a term of fiction in my opinion.  Learn to control yourself and you'll control your reality.

"Know thy self, and you will know the galaxy" Lovely quote, thought of it when you said that last part. Physical and astral energy, don't, interact with each other parse. When you're OBE your energy body pulls in the energy itself. Here in the physical, you get the energy from food.

~astraladdict
95  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Effect of Crystals Experiement on: August 21, 2011, 18:30:27
Right on brother
96  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was cutting my soul from my body? on: August 21, 2011, 15:56:36
Well, first, try to clear things up with your girlfriend. As for your dream, it could mean that you feel trapped down by something.

~astraladdict
97  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: genuine or fraud : Gerald O'Donnell's RV and RI products and services on: August 21, 2011, 15:54:32
That eagle reminded me of Ryan  tongue Idk about those, but i do know some that i've heard great responses from. Give these a look at

http://www.projectjedi.com/index.php

http://www.humanpotentialindustries.com/

~astraladdict
98  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Effect of Crystals Experiement on: August 21, 2011, 15:51:08
I have a crystal skull. It's given me vast amounts of information, cleansed chakras or myself of negativity, etc.  Continue with your experiment.

~astraladdict
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: collapsed on the floor on: August 21, 2011, 15:48:54
There is no "low energy OBE" It all ties in with your will power.

~astraladdict
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: right method on: August 21, 2011, 05:31:01
People get dependant on " oh i have vibrations, time to exit" what are they going to do when they don't get them anymore?

~astraladdict
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32