The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2021, 00:58:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32
751  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Emotions on: December 25, 2010, 03:27:57
This post partly ties in with my post called "Depression." See there are only 2 REAL emotions. Love, and hate. All other emotions are but a physical manifistation.  They were created to control the way one acts. Imagine, if you will, circles right next to each other. On certain points of those circles are your amino acids. Hate, the wavelength is longer and wider. Now imagine that wavelength  going over those circles.  That wave hits maybe 2 or three of those amino acids dots. Only those acids are active while you are in "hate" mode. Now, Love, had a shorter, thinner wavelength. Which means while you are experiencing love, more of you acids are active. Love is good for you Smiley
752  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Depression on: December 25, 2010, 03:19:02
Depression, what is depression? In human terms depression, simply put, is the emotion of sad but at a higher level. But really, there is no such thing as depression. Depression is an emotion created to control a humans act, the way a human REACTS. For every emotion you act a certain way. Let's say anger, when your mad you may be quick to action, quick to judge and so on.
753  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can't project on: December 22, 2010, 23:18:41
What method have you been using?
754  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Greetings on: December 19, 2010, 15:41:36
LOL xanth changed it to "the nice guy"
755  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: how far can healing go? on: December 18, 2010, 02:36:50
Anything...
You're, literally, limited by your imagination.  Smiley

Yet, you seem to have not belived i healed that girls messed up leg.... rolleyes
756  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Love on: December 18, 2010, 02:30:12
Now, what is love?

*Sings* What is love... baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more
757  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Had my first OOBE last night!! on: December 18, 2010, 02:22:13
Congratz  grin
758  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: December 17, 2010, 23:10:49
budgie?
759  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: December 17, 2010, 23:09:54
>.< i was just playing in a non funny way... i guess idk
760  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dinosaur Reincarnation on: December 16, 2010, 23:33:14
Our physical body is a machine, a host for our astral body.
Our astral body could be from a few years to billions of years old.
As for reincarnation, nah.
As for living back in those time.. all things are possible Smiley
761  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Greetings on: December 16, 2010, 23:27:12
UGH, great,,,, the NICE GUY finally joined the pulse. Cheesy
Yeap, time for xanth to change that out but
Welcome Ishi  grin

C'mon dude, common sense please... ~Xanth
762  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Sex on: December 16, 2010, 23:19:47
Seeing as the other post about this topic as degraded to crap, i thought i should make a new post for it. a serious one. No im not a horny person starting it >.<. Anyways, please if anyone knows any info about this amazing topic. please do share.  cheesy grin
763  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Method on: December 16, 2010, 23:16:30
I should definetely try it. When do you go to bed, if you wake up at 6:30 am? Because I might have to make some corrections.

I go to bed at around 11 PM. You may have to adjust accordinly, time various among each induvidual

Because it's new to you.  Smiley

*Facepalm*

yea, that's definitely a common relaxation technique.  i think i learned it the first time in high school psychology.

Too bad i don't take psychology eh?
764  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: December 16, 2010, 12:53:15
Cats actually have an amazing 6th sense. i have to close my door whenever i project cause that's when my cats decided to claw at me. Idk how you project pr, when your cat's messing with your leg >.<......... grin
765  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Astral Sex on: December 16, 2010, 12:50:58
Hmmm in that case i should call up valeri next time XD Isn't TOO much sex in the realm bad though? where did i hear that at? NoY i think....
766  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Method on: December 16, 2010, 12:48:03
I don't think it's very common *shrugs*
767  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Astral Sex on: December 16, 2010, 00:21:30
Question: did a horny person start this topic?
768  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the name of someone that astral projects? on: December 16, 2010, 00:19:56
astraladdict
769  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Method on: December 16, 2010, 00:14:30
Because the KEY is RELAXATION. Step 5 is to help you relax and keep your mind OFF of your physical body that way so it can go to sleep faster
770  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE OF OBE on: December 16, 2010, 00:12:50
My first OBE was back in the 8th grade. I woke up early in the morning what day and decided. "what the hell, why not?"
So i simply laid down. attempt after attempt i couldn't get it.
so i kept asking for help. Help from my spirit guide.
I would say things like " all i need is a push" ( which is true, now i project whenever i want )
so on my last attempt i laid down, my head was hanging off the side of my bed
Next thing i know, every thing look as if it was in the movies when people have flash backs
I see a strong man standing there. he was wearing a blue hippy looking muscle shirt
he was white, i haven't got a look at his face
He said "sorry i havent been much help.. i'll just.. "
he put his hand on my face. Than my astral eyes YANK open.
i feel my breathing going crazy. i tried to move up but it felt as if i had 100 pounds strapped on
i wasn't sure how to teleport so i said "i want to see ____" at that time i said my exes name... >.<
all i SEE is like a slideshow of pictures of her. i just sat there watching them
than i pop back into the physical Smiley

FIN......Cheesy

771  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: December 16, 2010, 00:06:24
Wooow, i no longer feel the youngest \O/
772  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: December 16, 2010, 00:05:02
  Thanks Jub-jub you sweet talker you.  smiley 

Rawr lol, when did the pulse turn into a dating site? cool cool tongue
773  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / My Method on: December 16, 2010, 00:02:22
Most people tend to over complicate a natural process. That is not necissary at all.

1. Go to bed early.

2. Wake up at 6:30 AM

3. Wait 20 min

4. elivate your back just a bit, that way so you won't have to worry about built up saliva

5. For every IN breath, imagine your breathing in relaxation, for every OUT breath, imagine your breathing out your tensions, stress etc

That's it. Simple ain't it? takes me about 30 min. to project
774  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: September 01, 2010, 02:21:08
heyy your are chinnese
775  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: weak on: May 20, 2010, 19:17:36
thanks for the help. ill try that tonight
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32