The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2020, 12:00:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Been a while.. on: October 17, 2007, 12:40:15
That's a thought, guess delving into charging should be one of the first things to do.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Been a while.. on: October 15, 2007, 15:57:21
Hey guys, just popping in after randomly searching for my name on google. How is everyone? As for an update on my life, I've still got a buncha depression and just got dumped so I'm guessing this would be a "new beginning" for me, and I need something to feel the void that's within me, not from being dumped, but from just feeling so dead nowadays.. Maybe I need spiritual awakening to realize where to find real happiness..got a course to head to so see you all later Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / simple/hard technique I guess --Untested on: February 02, 2006, 22:57:33
Hmm after lurking around many forums devoted to astral projection, one thing constantly popped up: Many people who gave up attempting to project managed to project after a few days/weeks/months of not touching anything to do with astral projection. They reportedly got frustrated at the continued failure they were experiencing that they gave up and just continued with their lives. After a short time, they projected with full or partial control. Interesting I think.
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Agnosticism on: January 19, 2006, 23:23:18
felsted. some rich school in uk
5  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Agnosticism on: January 18, 2006, 01:56:59
lol thanks but it was blocked. Just got my mom to put it all in a txt document and ship it over msn, thanks man
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First AP! on: January 17, 2006, 23:36:27
good job man and god luck Eloquence ^_^
7  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Agnosticism on: January 17, 2006, 23:12:38
Well the first time I ever heard of this religion was a few weeks back when I had recently dropped Christianity for personal reasons and it just captivated me, I tried researching it but for some reason, the school blocked it....that's messed up but oh well. Um It would be great if the response to what it is is simplistic yet in detail. That would help greatly  embarassed
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Fasting on: January 17, 2006, 22:20:07
I wanna start fasting, which produces the most desired effects? Dry fasting or the regular one?
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 17, 2006, 18:18:46
just joined up with it for the first 3, will see how it goes!
10  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / URGENT Healing request for Frank on: January 17, 2006, 18:17:45
sending my hope that you become well Frank, I hope to see you posting again and I cant wait, in a year I'll be able to purchase your book! SO get well!
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 17, 2006, 14:54:46
yeah know what you mean, my brow chackra has been "bulging" and pulsating ever since I got back into meditating and reiki learning, what's worrying me more is that other parts of my physical body are pulsating uncontrollably now
12  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Really need healing on: January 17, 2006, 07:24:29
Hey all, I wanted to request healing from you guys because I'm almost suicidally depressed, I cut myself although I want to stop but the urges get outa control and I really don't want the depressing thoughts of suicide creep back in. Prozac apparently place me into an even more depressing state so they dropped the treatment. Please I request this in utmost sincerity knowing that the only thing that I can give back for the healing is a very sincere thank-you.

Name: Jason Parfitt

Thank-you and have a great day/
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: January 17, 2006, 00:47:13
well after reading all the posts on the last 10 pages....I gotta say that I'm intrigued and skeptical, this thread reeks of I dunno, theories and just plain oddities.....Come on...the  Orion reptile? Whatever, anyway has anyone else gained the correct third-eye vision which is able to see neg entities?
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Psipog.net ~ Very Nice Resource on: January 17, 2006, 00:04:15
yup I agree, this was one of the first resources I ever used 2 years ago, definately helped describe some of my experiences
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / JoS Third Eye Meditation on: January 17, 2006, 00:01:54
omg I did that like 5 months ago, didn't work last time but thanks for finding the link again!
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Trance or Hemysync? on: January 14, 2006, 07:24:02
I would recommend Hemi-sync also. It's what got me to the state where I could raise my leg yet it wasn't my leg if you know what I mean, it may be expensive but just think of all the internet time it takes to download bwgen, register it, download some user-sent in presets, filter through the one's that are ineffective and just annoying, and then not get much results. Hemi-sync was definately worth the money I spent on it, it helps with what it was meant to help with as long as you stay in the correct mindset and eliminate all doubt from your psyche, if you do that then projection will become easier and accomplishable without any expensive equipment! So work on your mindset before trying to rely on expensive equipment! ^_^
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey all! on: October 20, 2005, 01:19:03
Hey all just decide to join! Name's Jason and 16 years old. I practice astral projection, Psionics (Magic?), writing poetry Tongue, and am open to anything as long as it doesn't require me to sell my soul or anything of that nature!  rolleyes
Pages: [1]