The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 19, 2019, 11:07:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting closer? on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:37
Yes that was the start of an obe if I ever did hear one! you are getting very close you just need to keep trying and don't be scared about the obe process. Also welcome to the astralpulse forum hope to be seeing more of your posts in the future. 
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am after someone with experience astral time travelling. on: February 25, 2012, 02:04:28
Hello my friend what is it you are looking for so that I may help with your research?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Breathing faster... what's that all about? on: February 25, 2012, 02:03:13
You gave props to CF and i give props to you Contenteo

very good answer! For me when I start getting awareness of my body my breathing is always really slow. Breathing faster is interesting I have never heard of it before does this happen a lot or was this the first time?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:34
Forcing an astral projection experience is not good a way to do things. Through practice and discipline you can get there yourself without the need of outside stimulants
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Change your past on: February 25, 2012, 01:53:34
Seeing  your past being lived you can do imagine it this way my friend!

You have the remote control and you can control what you watch but you cannot jump inside the tv. You can see your life and replay events over and over but you can not change them. You can however visit other spaces of time and see what would have happened had you done this or that but you can not make those your current reality I hope this helps.

take care my friend   

6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Just introducing myself... on: February 24, 2012, 07:45:10
Welcome LPC hopefully you have a good time on this forum like I have.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Have you ever met someone on the API? on: February 24, 2012, 07:35:34
That is an awesome drawing I would love to meet frank as well. I have read so much about him.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: At Ease with D'jnn Master Apprentice Relationship Wants to go to Island on: February 24, 2012, 07:30:31
Jorund when you astral project you can make your own little island or whatever it is that you fancy the most. Astral projection is all about stretching and honing in on that creative energy. Be anything you want to be create anything you want to create! By the way interesting image Chris.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Draconic Magick on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:09
I have never heard of Draconic Magick if you want to PM and tell me more I would welcome this experience with an open heart and mind. I can obviously tell you are very passionate about this topic! grin
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: If you practice something in the astral? on: February 23, 2012, 02:32:27
To answer your question yes doing something in the astral can improve your skills in the physical. I have never tried to do anything in the astral and do it in the physical. When ever I astral project I am usually flying or going through walls. Me trying that in the physical although spectators would find it funny I on the other hand would find it quite painful haha!  grin

Take care
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Keeping The Mind Awake on: February 23, 2012, 02:14:35
Earlier morning is an excellent time to start projecting rob29 knows what there talking about!

Take care
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Anybody heard of Spatial Angle Modulation (Monroe Institute)? on: February 23, 2012, 02:12:53
PM when you get them and try them out. I would love to hear what you think of them!

Take care and see you on the astral!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Did I almost do it? on: February 22, 2012, 23:14:20
When first starting out that feeling is one of the main things besides fear that inhibits projection. Its like a magnetic pull but it is really really strong as you get more proficient with it it becomes easier to get used too and eventually overcome.

hope that helps grin
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Advice - Astral Body & A 7ft. Bull on: February 22, 2012, 23:05:19
hmm is your fathers presence overwhelming or smothering?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Did I almost do it? on: February 22, 2012, 22:04:42
Very good points Stookie. Yes if you don't know exactly what happened there is no way for us to know either. I believe you are taking the right steps and will get there soon just keep pushing forward!  grin
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Advice - Astral Body & A 7ft. Bull on: February 22, 2012, 22:02:21
I am just a student of astral projection. When he said something about a 7 foot bull is there anything that you immediately felt saw or heard?

I have had a lot of projections but every time I project I learn so much each its incredible. Next time I project I will see if it is possible to look into your question I am sorry I can not be of more help. 
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello - Hope I've Found The Right Place on: February 22, 2012, 19:21:28
I am sorry to here about your loss my friend I hope you find the answers you are looking for and know that we are all friends and family here on the forum and will help you in whatever way we can! Take care and good luck to you and your future endeavors!  grin
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, a new member came on: February 22, 2012, 19:18:11
Welcome my friend it sounds like before too long you will be teaching a thing or 2 hope to hear more from you in the future.  grin
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, I'm Niffler.... on: February 22, 2012, 19:16:07
Hello Niffler and welcome to Astral Pulse. I hope you have an amazing time on the forum. I know I have and wish you good luck as well take care!
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Back again on: February 22, 2012, 19:13:30
Thank you NoY good to be back!
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first obe I had a few days ago. on: February 22, 2012, 19:12:29
I agree with Greytraveller you did good in the start but then things start to transition it is only a matter of time before you can keep yourself from falling into that dream state just keep practicing and you'll be absolutely fine take care my friend
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting better!!! on: February 22, 2012, 19:09:10
Congrats my friend I could not be happier for you  grin
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Am I close to projection on: February 22, 2012, 19:07:20
Most likely you are getting closer could you see or feel anything when you felt half way out?

my website has some information on it that could probably be of use to you

www.foreverether.com

take care my friend
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question about enviornments on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:18
Your girlfriends house may have more energy that you personally connect with. It could also be that you feel safer there then in your own home but as for being scared just repeat this mantra over and over it really does work!

I am strong I am Courageous!

over and over and over it helped me when i first started out hopefully it helps you too
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Mental block? on: February 22, 2012, 08:46:04
You are turning into a true astral explorer sounds like your having some fun while doing it too. The people that you are seeing can be any number of things like Lionheart said just ask them and see what happens. Ask them with your mind if you can as not to disturb your wife.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5