The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 12:14:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: September 17, 2017, 11:27:14
Thanks Selski, I'll definitely take a look  smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: September 16, 2017, 18:23:59
Yeah that's interesting. What is FoC 2?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: September 15, 2017, 22:28:08
Hi everyone,

I recently read a book on astral projection, "The out of body experience" by Anthony Peake. In the third part of the book he talks about the different theories behind astral projection pertaining to quantum physics and he mentions the many worlds interpretation of the universe (ie. that there are multiple realities.) Is it possible that when you astral project you can experience one of your alternative lives? Like when Robert Monroe saud he could visit "I there."
Has this ever happened to anyone?
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: September 10, 2017, 23:47:43
Hi everyone,

I've had an interest in astral projection for quite a few years despite never having one myself. I'm really enjoying reading the posts here and I look forward to getting into discussions with you all.

Happy projecting,

Kathy Smiley
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: September 09, 2017, 21:05:15
Hi there,

My name is Kathy, I'm 23 and I've been interested in OBEs for a few years now. I haven't had an Astral projection yet but I've had a couple of lucid dreams. Hoping to meet like minded people to discuss all things astral related Smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: September 04, 2017, 23:52:41
Thanks for this - I've been trying to astral project for a few years now using various techniques so I'll give this one a go Smiley
Pages: [1]