The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 01:20:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Dimension-Hopping on: July 13, 2017, 02:46:36
When I say I can't feel my body, I mean I can't sense touch on myself. Or the wind. Etc. And I did have a watch, yeah? I saw it and my thought was "hey, I went to bed and my watch is the same in this space. Something isn't right here." Physics were all the same. I feel like I was awake. And I really believe I was because i've had lucid dreams and this doesn't feel the same.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Dimension-Hopping on: July 08, 2017, 01:58:38
Hey, this looked like the best place to post this experience. If it isn't, go ahead ahead redirected it to another thread.

So, the other night I had a dream of a place I haven't seen in awhile. There were slight changes to the environment. Nothing too big. And it was an extremely plausible construction scenario. Anyway, I was with some people I don't know that well. One of them had the name of someone from a long time ago. Without going into way too much detail, it felt like I was fully awake. I had all of my senses, nothing was super weird at all besides the aforementioned things. I never feel my body in my dreams. I can usually see it but not feel it. In this, I felt everything. Pants, wind, etc. I was making fully making decisions. I thought I was awake, honestly. It came as a shock when I "woke up". The strangest bit to me was my watch. It was completely accurate with my clock when I checked later when I "woke up". Watches don't do that in dreams, right?

So with this, and a bit more, I think I somehow entered a different plain of reality instead of a dream. Is this something anyone else has experienced? Is it even plausible? Please discuss, i'd like to know more. Thanks!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Basics Question on: April 09, 2017, 02:43:33
Wow, Lumaza! Thank you for such insightful advice! I'll be sure to put a mantra to the test and to try different visualization techniques. It's always been "stick with a few for awhile" for me. Again, thank you for your help! It's very much appreciated!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Basics Question on: April 06, 2017, 01:51:45
Awesome! Thank you so much for telling mr what it should feel like! I've never been able to put words to it before. Now it's just a matter of concentration.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Basics Question on: April 05, 2017, 02:17:55
So, I was wondering if anyone had problems getting their torso, neck, and head to fall asleep when they started Projecting. And if you did, can you please offer me any and all advice for some method or remedy for this? I've just been practice for awhile and I recently realized that I could always lose feeling in my arms and legs, but my chest and head don't ever get that sense of being asleep. Thanks!
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Long overdue on: July 10, 2016, 04:04:00
Well, thanks! Warm reception, as usual. Yeah, I'm good with fire and electricity but I'm branching out to wind and water. Some stuff has happened since I registered a year ago. And because of that stuff, I really wanna get back in touch with my spiritual side. The exit techniques I find the most useful for me are swimming, falling, and listening. But it takes awhile to fine-tune those. Projection is an art and I understand the risks that come with it. But i hope that with enough practice and patience, I'll get out and be able to eventually explore the astral plain. There's so much I want to do. The hardest part for me is knowing when to exit and what it feels like when I'm in my astral body. Do I still feel myself laying on my back in bed while I'm exploring? How can I know for sure when/if I've left? I saw something about hearing suction sounds? I haven't. It's all really confusing to me.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Long overdue on: July 09, 2016, 06:29:25
I've been a member (albeit an inactive one) for almost a year now. I'd like to reintroduce myself.

Call me Hope, for the sake of this long name I have. I've been trying to open my eyes to the superworld for awhile. I've had very few and far between practice sessions for projection. I used to get vibrations during the sessions and now I get squat. I really want this but I realized I have no idea what I'm doing. I know about the rope technique, the rolling technique, and I even kinda developed one of my own. I don't get these vibrations anymore. I fall asleep very fast. For those who believe, I'm electro and pyrokinetic. I figure if I can do those things then I must be able to project. I just don't know how. I want this more than anything. And I'm aware it's hard to give advice without knowing my situation, but I ask for it anyway. Please help me. I've always wanted to do this. And I did, actually, as a child. I just didn't know it at the time.
Anyway, thanks. Hope I didn't go overboard here. Haha! Thanks a bunch in advance!
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 17, 2015, 16:25:07
Thank you, EV. You've been of much help to me. i don't want to keep pestering about my every problem. Some of them can only be figured out by myself. Over the last six days, i have been keeping a dream journal. i have remembered snd written down a sentence or two for each dream. so far, i've only remembered four out of seven. and again, thank you very much for all of the assistance you've given me. i appreciate it! grin
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 14, 2015, 00:26:16
Thanks! grin About sleep paralysis; i've tried to induce it. i've heard, as you said, it can drastically help with exiting the body. i know it can use visual terrors that everyone i've read about claims to be "one of the most scary experiences out there." i figure that to be true. now, my problem is not fighting the fear that comes with sleep paralysis, it is inducing it. i have reached stages in a 'meditative state' that i thought were sleep paralysis. however, if i tried hard enough (which wasn't really that hard) i could move my body. this resulted in losing my concentration and having to start from scratch. my ideal process would be preemptive meditation, actual meditation, sleep paralysis, attempt to exit. i never really reach the third stage and skip to the fourth because the third isn't necessary, but recommended. so many problems. haha!
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 12, 2015, 04:12:20
EscapeVelocity, i thank you very kindly for sharing that information. a Dream Journal does seem ideal and i have one. it's just that i hardly ever remember my dreams. by the time i have the journal in my hand, it's gone. the only thing i remember from a recent dream was a name which turned out to be a famous photographer in Maine. Anyway, before i read the conversation you graciously supplied me with, i tried once again to project. I could feel my non-physical body when i tried to leave. nothing new there. eventually, i lost the connection and gave up. i find it very frustrating that i'm so in touch with most things spiritually but i cannot achieve this. i know it takes time and patience, but i have very small windows for trying to project.
I believe that when i was younger, around the age of seven or eight, i accidently had an OBE. I had no idea what was going on. I also believe that i was attacked by some malevolent spirit. It held me firm and i felt like i was choking. i dismissed it as a reoccurring nightmare. it happened three times. before those dreams, i never had any kind of breathing issue. shortly afterwards, i developed sports-induced asthma. not very serious, but still. I think the fact that i can remember those dreams so well is subconsciously affecting my attempts to exit. i'm not afraid of it anymore. but i guess that deep down, i still am? i dunno.
I don't know what it's supposed to feel like. how do the visual, touching, and other senses work on the Plain? it's a wonder to me. And my friend can't describe it to me. That's another thing. i have grown very frustrated over this repetitive failing that i think i'm not supposed to accomplish it. i go in to an attempt with a level head. maybe i'm not allowed to for some reason. it could be my age. i'm still young. that doesn't mean i'm foolish, though. and the only reason i think to try anymore is to be with that person on the Plain. My emotions for them are very... complex. and i hardly get to see them anymore.
I'm sorry for such a long post, but these are the majority of my concerns and doubts. i figure you may be able to help me with some of them. if you can't i understand. it's a lot. thanks for reading this. and anyone else who feels that they can help me is more than welcome to talk as well. thank you. and again: sorry. this is long and messy.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 09, 2015, 16:15:01
Thank you for welcoming me. I've had Lucid Dreams before, but they're rare. However, i am finding it easier to remember my dreams. I hope i can use that to eventually have a LD. I hear the experience of projecting from a Lucid Dream is not quite the same as projecting from 'mind awake, body asleep'. Would you say that's true?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:46
Hello... I am new here. And I basically stumbled upon Astral Projection on accident, honestly. As part of my religion, I was online looking up ways to get rid of certain things. And on one of these pages, i saw the words "astral projection". I'd heard of it, but never really read into it. None of my friends knew about it. So I read up on it. And I have been practicing for a month since. I have no idea how long it's supposed to take, but i don't think a conscious OBE is the way to go for me. Last night, I felt something new. The only way i know to describe it is like you're floating on your back or on a floaty or something of that nature and you're in the middle of the ocean, yeah? And i could feel the waves. That's the main thing. My friend, who'd I'd say is very spiritually inclined, has done this so many times. She has timed herself doing it, as well. Well, she had persister do it and take a video. It took her seven minutes. Which i though was amazing. So basically, the point of this is to say hi and maybe i'm asking for exit techniques or how to see? I read the Beginner's List and it didn't tell me anything truly new... Or should i go to a different forum? I'm just confused and my friend can't seem to help me. please and thank you.
Pages: [1]