The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 07:42:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 01, 2018, 16:02:21
So I was browsing through the forums today and under this subsection I came across the thread by Nameless on Alternate Realities

I came across an article shared on social media the other day that discussed various methods of getting into an altered state of consciousness, and Lucid dreaming seems to be a doorway to astral projection (as discussed in the other thread), and seems to be one among the methods: https://www.tantricpagans.com/altered-states-of-consciousness/

I couldn't think of any more, but do you guys know any more methods? It seems like a very interesting topic to ponder about. It is interesting that in the same thread, talking to beings "beyond" the veil was also discussed. Using occult maps (like the Kabbalah tree) to navigate the alternate realities, it seems like it is possible to communicate with spirits. Later then, these spirits can be directly communed with, without going into altered states. Mediums and Shamans seem to induce trances while communicating with spirits to make readings/premonitions. It is interesting to see how it all fits.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello all! on: December 01, 2018, 13:52:56
Thanks nameless! Definitely a lot of interesting topics here.  smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: November 30, 2018, 17:22:25
Perhaps it is the other way around? You are able to astral project, and your lucid dreams are able to give you more insights because of an elevation in intuition?
4  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Elemental Magic Books? on: November 30, 2018, 17:16:25
I'd highly recommend looking at Franz Bardon's initiation into Hermetics, a classic. The entire book is a series of instructions that initiates one into working with the elements.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello all! on: November 30, 2018, 17:14:28
Hello all, new here and here's a brief bio: I've been having recurring experiences with sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming for over 14 years now and the frequency has only increased  shocked
Lately, I have been experimenting with consciously inducing various states of consciousness by means of lucid dreaming, psychedelics etc. and have made my way into the world of occult and magick (Hermeticism).

Looking forward to having great exchanges here wink
Pages: [1]