The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 08:12:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: July 28, 2017, 02:32:17
your super close.  When i get to the vibrations i focus on them and try to increase them.  They are usually accompanied by a high pitch noise that increases as the vibrations get strong and faster. Once they get really strong, it almost feels violent, i automatically just pop out of my body.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How did I "astralize" my self! on: May 20, 2015, 08:52:14
I've noticed that eating very healthy helps a lot.  If you can, try to only eat raw foods, fruits, and vegetables.
I've noticed for me if i can stay away from dairy, meat, and breads it will greatly increase my chances of projecting. 
Another huge thing for me is meditating standing on my feet everyday.  I believe this helps charge your consciousness with energy. I usually meditate 2 times a day for 20 minutes each.  I imagine energy filling my body and feel it rushing in and out of every pore of my skin, eventually i feel a magnetic field around my body, this magnetic field is what i become conscious of when leaving my body for astral projections. 
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why can't I astral project? on: May 20, 2015, 08:40:52
it helps a lot to eat very healthy too.  Eat raw fruits and vegetables.  If you stay away from meat, dairy, bread, and starch your energy levels stay much stronger which help lead to astral projection i've noticed.  Eat organic, and try to detox your body from toxins.  Also if you meditate standing on your feet everyday i've noticed it helps a lot too. 

Also if your used to flying in lucid dreams, try to use the same feeling you would to get into a trance.  These three things have helped me amazingly.  I went from projecting once a month to projecting almost at will. 
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A Question For The Pros on: May 20, 2015, 08:32:59
To answer your question.  During an astral projection, when you encounter a "neg", just realize it is a projection of your own consciousness.  Stop, find it in your head, there will be a distinct feeling of fear from this "neg".  Now drop the fear and take control of your own mind.  The entity should disappear or become friendly or change demeanor  or run off or something along those lines. 

Whatever you feel in those realities, becomes a reality.  If your afraid you will encounter "negs", if you are confident and strong, you will have a great time.   
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: When do you perform the exit technique? on: May 12, 2014, 00:43:48
When you get to the whooshing wind sound your hearing.  Try to increase the sound, don't get too excited or it will throw you back.  If you increase the sound you will eventually be shot out of your body. 
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Michael Monk, Peter Shelton, Energy Mastery on: October 07, 2013, 06:21:00
They are willing the animal to do what it wants.  You can not overpower someone or another animals will, but you can influence its decision.  I actually signed up for the course about a month ago.  already had some cool experiences.  He is basically teaching you to induce a dmt trip in your mind at anytime you want.  First to do this you have to balance all the chakras in the body,  which are actually glands, not chakras.  When you balance all the glands you can activate your pineal gland and if you practice enough you can do it at will.  This allows you to expand your mind past your body and you can literally feel the outside world inside of you.  We really are living in a dream. 
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Michael Monk, Peter Shelton, Energy Mastery on: August 26, 2013, 04:49:08
I wondering if he is actually entering a different state of mind during his telekinesis demo's. For instance, get into a deep trance while still "awake" ?
Yes, I think he says he enters the Theta state and at that point becomes completely aware of his projected electromagnetic consciousness field.  He says that he can do telekinesis in the same way he would tell his arm to move.  His consciousness tells his arm to move so it does in the same way that his consciousness tells the wind to change.  So he has expanded his conscious awareness past his body to become part of the world around him.  And this all occurs in the Theta state. 

So the more i listen to this guy and his students on the radio show the more I am believing them.  His radio show is called walking in energy and it plays every Sunday.  He also has a website called avatarenergymasters.com 
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Michael Monk, Peter Shelton, Energy Mastery on: August 22, 2013, 20:28:37
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/walking-in-energy/2012/12/09/walking-in-energy

Hey guys this is a radio show I think anyone interested in astral projection needs to listen to.  Peter Shelton and Michael Monk claim to be able to influence physical matter with the power of thought.  I've been astral projecting for about 10 years now.  I have no doubt in my mind that it is real.  What these guys are doing is insane and makes complete sense when you think about it.  They claim to be able to astral project with their eyes open and body fully aware.  This gives them the ability to see energy, and feel physical matter past their own body's limitations.  I'm working on it now,  it took me a couple months to learn to astral project so I'm thinking this might take a while for me to figure out as well.  Anyway hope you all enjoy
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / walter russel explains meditation scientifically on: July 19, 2013, 23:45:14
Hey guys thought you might like this video series with Walter Russell, his explanations are amazing.  Right up the alley of astral projection.   Basically says all thoughts in the universe are accessible to anyone through meditation.  enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhWAy8NG2bI
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Does astral projection feel as good as taking LSD/DMT...? on: January 10, 2012, 08:37:11
I see DMT and LSD as a tool to use to broaden your consciousness.  AP is the same thing.  However, in AP you are much more level headed and aware of what is happening.  On LSD however it will make your imagination work a lot better than an AP does.  What I mean is that you will imagine things that you never could have with a clear head as in AP.

DMT is another experience altogether.  DMT is by far the most out of ordinary experience I have ever possibly had.  Had I never smoked DMT I would have never known what consciousness is actually capable of.  I was literally in the 6th dimension.  I say 6th because i consider time the 4th dimension, the AP realms the 5th dimension, and DMT trip in the 6th dimension, as a lot of shamans who use ayahuasca say.  It is a dimension where time doesn't exist and a whole new world of conscious beings do. 

having said that, through astral projection you can recreate the LSD and DMT experience without actually using the tools (DRUGS).  DMT actually made remember a "place" i had not been able remember for thousands and thousands of years.  That was the feeling I got from it.  But after smoking it I remembered a dream I had which was the exact same thing as a DMT trip.  LSD trips are easy to recreate through astral projection, DMT trips are very very hard to recreate through astral projections.  I think The monks that spend a life time meditating are able to navigate through the dimension DMT will bring you in about 15 seconds.  The key is to remember how to get back to that dimension without using DMT.

So yes astral projection can give you the exact same feeling as a DMT or LSD trip, as long as you know what to look for and how to get there.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Talking to people about this stuff? on: December 05, 2011, 03:29:24
Yes i did have the same problem.  I thought people would think im crazy if i talked about this kind of stuff.  But, that was about 8 years ago.  Now i just dont give a excrement what people think.  They can stay closed minded for all care.    I know what i experience is real and if they want to listen then they do, if they don't, i just don't care.  People now seem more open to the idea then just 8 years ago.  I have talked to my friends, family, and random strangers about it, and most of them are fascinated about astral projection.  I used to be scared of being labeled a nut job, but if people know you well enough and explain to them well enough they will listen and even try it themselves.  Most of the people i talk to about it want to hear more, and actually have started to look up to me about my spiritual beliefs. 

Don't be afraid to talk about it.  You'll find that most people will take you seriously and actually be very interested.  It was very relieving being able to talk about it with real people, especially my family,  rather than people on a forum who are already interested in it.  You will expand their view about life. 

Plus, the more we talk about with people who have never heard of it, i feel, the world will be in a better place. 
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I don't know why I'm posting this, but I figured you all should know. on: December 05, 2011, 03:17:13
sounds like you just smoked DMT, or had an ayahuasca trip.  i went through the same process, hope everything is well with you.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Interesting Projection on: October 25, 2011, 10:16:15
astral beginnings,
I have been able to re-enter my dream after awakening a couple times.  I've noticed it is all about the feeling you had in the dream, both mentally and physically.  not sure about the technique Robert Moss uses but if you focus really hard, relax, and try to enter the same feeling you had in the dream it works.  Very hard to do but it works
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 'Death' in dream to surrounding white light with vibrations- anyone? on: September 22, 2011, 09:07:13
oh yeah definitely had that happen before.  Once you get used to it and realize that you are in no harm you will get through that stage.  But even after you project just remember whatever you feel, you will draw toward yourself. so if you are afraid, your mind will give you something to be afraid about.  If you are happy and excited, you will create a good astral environment
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Double (or triple) False Awakening on: September 20, 2011, 06:44:45
yeah i feel the same.  I definitely do use them to my advantage now.  It was just anoying because i wanted to wake up to go snowboard but i couldnt
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mimicking IAC projectarium? on: September 20, 2011, 06:41:57
I bet that thing would work.  Sounds cool i kinda want to try.  As for the ganzfield effect, I've tried it a couple times.  Never really worked for me, I think its easier to just phase.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi I'm new and looking for some guidance- none of my friends know this stuff on: September 18, 2011, 18:39:06
Yeah if you got any questions just post them, I'd be happy to help. 
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Double (or triple) False Awakening on: September 18, 2011, 18:36:58
That is an awesome experience.  can you remember if the checklist of skills was astral related, like consciousness tricks and energy manipulation,  or physically related like stuff you would use in physical reality.  The reason I ask is because lately I feel like I have been in an astral school where astral teachers are teaching me how to use my mind to the full potential. 

I have actually had a bad experience with false awakenings before.  I seriously woke up inside a dream about 15 times.  Every time I thought I was really awake and something bad would be happening, like my house being robbed, then I would realize its a dream, try to wake up, think I woke my self up, then something bad would happen again, realize its a dream, try to wake up, and on and on and I thought i wouldnt be able to wake up and I was legitimately scared that I couldn't wake up.  Finally I actually did wake up and went snowboarding ahahah. pretty ridiculous though. 
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the best time during sleep to project? on: September 18, 2011, 18:28:05
I have always had trouble sleeping so I wake up through the night all the time on my own.  But I would say if you wake up early in the morning, try to project then.  The reason is because your body is already so relaxed and used to the sleep feeling that its a lot easier to put your body back in sleep mode while keeping your consciousness awake. 
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can somebody explain the symptoms I am getting? on: September 18, 2011, 18:24:45
You did it. That is exactly the way I project a lot of the time.  If you can induce that falling feeling you are out of your body.  Trust me. You just have to realize how to "balance" it out.  If you can figure out how to open your astral eyes you will see that you are floating around out of your body.  A lot of the time what I do when I get that falling sensation is try to speed it up and spin.  May seem weird and scary at first, but trust me your physical body is fine. 

Here is a rundown of what I do when I get the falling sensation.

Start falling, hold the feeling and make it go faster.  If you get the vibrations, the tingly feeling your talking about, try to relax as well as increase the speed of them.  A lot of the time my vibrations come with a high pitched computer generated sound (best way for me to describe it).  If you can speed the vibrations up, increase the pitch of the sounds, and fall faster, you will eventually find yourself in the astral. 

But yeah, you sound like your in the same boat as me.  The first time I tried to project I had the same questions, got the same falling sensation, but didn't know where to go from there.  Eventually with practice I was able to open my astral eyes and balance out the falling sensation.  From there its basically exactly like a lucid dream. 

Good luck, your obviously a natural so you'll pick it up real quick.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Longest AP I have ever had (AP school?) on: September 01, 2011, 03:53:23
The other night I went to bed and started doing energy and chakra work.  I got to the state where I couldn't feel my body and was trying to project but just couldn't do it.  It was getting late so I thought I should just roll over and go to bed.  So I did.

After about 20 minutes of trying to fall asleep I started feeling the vibrations very slightly.  Just when I noticed the vibrations it was like a door bell went off in my head.  A loud high pitched buzzing vibration made me feel uncomfortable. From experience, i knew Right away this is when I could exit my body.  I simply rolled out and was standing on the side of my bed. 

I was really excited and I just blasted off and flew through my roof and ended up out on the street.  I saw other people and instantly imagined explosions and the whole world being uprooted and all the people floating away.  People were just being blown away by my the explosions I was creating in my astral world.  (it normally isn't this easy for me to imagine my astral world being uprooted but I had such strong consciousness this time that whatever I imagined was happening)  And my intent wasn't to harm these people, I knew they were just an extension of my own consciousness.  Anyway after I got bored of doing that for a little I decided to fly around the world as fast as I could.  Normally I struggle to fly very fast at all.  I would say 80 to 100 miles per hour at the most.  This time I was so conscious that I was flying around my astral world probably about 500 miles an hour.  I Just kept flying faster and faster through the cities and hills and nature( this was all taking place and night).

Then I decided to fly straight up and have a look at the Earth from outerspace.  Again normally for some reason I have never been able to fly past about 1000 feet hight.  This time I instantly flew up past the moon maybe twice as far, i looked back down at the earth and it was weird was I was looking at.  It looked like the earth had huge giant skyscraper like telephone poles sticking out of it, surrounding it. 

I didn't pay much attention to that and kept flying at the speed of light around outer space.  I came upon a bunch of different space station like things which all had weird puzzle like things to complete on them.  I probably visited about 20 different space stations all together completing weird Mario Galaxy like puzzles. 

Finally I came to a smaller planet like space station with huge 100 foot high speakers which looked a lot like a recording studio.  I landed in between the speakers and there were two dj's playing music from the Imac's.  For some reason I instantly knew what it was.  I could change the music I heard by just thinking it.  I was creating music from my own consciousness.  So I thought of a bass line i really like, it was from one of less claypools songs called "little faces"  I got that goin really loud and decided to through a little techno type bass drum in it and had a sweet song going for a little and started messing around with that sound just through my mind. 

Oh I just remembered I had a partner through this whole experience who was flying around with me helping me out and stuff.  But I remember one of the dj's on the space station lookin back at another person on the space station and saying " who are these guys?"  and the guy just looked at him and said, "they are students".  I kept manipulating the music and my alarm went off to wake me up for work. 

This is the second time now I have had the feeling that I've joined an astral projection school.  Really a mind blowing experience all together.  I'm wondering what my next lesson will be. 
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does practising AP help in spontaneous LD's? on: August 28, 2011, 09:41:55
yes.  I have noticed that practicing ap will make me lucid dream more often.  Glad im not the only one who notices this.  And I also think lucid dreaming and astral projection are too closely related to say they are different things.  I even notice that talking about ap and posting in these forums gives me more lucid dreams or ap's.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: DMT Mind Release"in-between" program? on: August 22, 2011, 07:21:14
No I have not tried it, looks interesting, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Also, DMT is soo far past any type of regular conscious OBE.  I believe it is the dimension after the OBE/dream state dimension.  There isn't a shortcut to a conscious OBE,  however DMT will shoot you past the conscious OBE right into that dimension.  Definitely no easier way of getting there.  If I had never done DMT I would never have been able to experience that dimension without "drugs".  The reason I say this is because in a lucid dream,  some random guy gave me a pill and said try this, so I did, and it instantly sent me to a very very similar landscape as DMT. 
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hallucination of the mind? on: August 22, 2011, 07:08:13
It could very well be a hallucination.  However, Everything basically is a hallucination.  Everything you see in reality is all in your mind.  The only way to experience anything is in your mind.  With out your mind the physical reality would not exist to you, how could you experience it without a mind.  I guess it depends on your understanding of consciousness itself. 

also, People have shared dreams, it is a lost practice that some indigenous tribes still do.  Research shared dreaming, its basically two or more people all having the same dream at once, my roommate and I have done this. 

If two people having the same objective experience makes something not a hallucination, then shared dreaming is proof that it is real. 

And also, i really could care less if someone thinks its all fake.  I had a hard time believing it too until i did it.   
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have anyone tried OBE with DMT? on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:41
Very well put Dotster.  I recently started reading a book by terrence McKenna called Archaic Revival.  He makes the point that different ancient cultures around the world have used psychedelic plants for thousands of years, and in recent times the knowledge of the wider reality these plants offer us has been completely silenced due to things like the Spanish Inquisition and and Salem Witch Trials and basically Christianity believing that these types of practices had to be works of the devil because they were never mentioned in the bible.  He also mentions that we are finally now restarting our exploration of consciousness through the use of psychedelics and lucid dreaming(I don't think he even knew about astral projection)  and that we are on the cusp of creating a new culture that is completely aware of this wider reality. 

He mentions that this exploration is the "New World" and is basically untouched by any western beliefs.  But we are changing that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4