The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2016, 12:35:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 07:33:56
As the Jesus says - "By their fruit you will recognize them." and yet yous don't seem to see the fruit of the spirit. Put away your tradition's as Jesus would say and see without blinders.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 07:17:13
Hmm. You come to a Forum titled "The Astral Pulse" and create a thread titled "Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection", (based on Psychedelic use). I wonder who has the "agenda" here.

Don't you see the error in this?  huh huh huh
And you didn't go through the whole video either. Your trying to comment on a video you haven't seen. Agenda. Does the truth have an agenda? Nope. And I believe I am in line with that when it comes to this topic. I believe i am grounded into something bigger than myself when it comes to this topic. And that is the truth of this topic.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 05:56:10
Plasma, we have already discussed this and the topic got locked because of drug use encouragement. You can't become enlightened because you took drug that made you see colors and hear sounds. Enlightenment is something that is achieved through many lives and experiences.
Besides there is nothing in the official rules that prevents me from saying what I've said.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 05:45:52
Plasma, we have already discussed this and the topic got locked because of drug use encouragement. You can't become enlightened because you took drug that made you see colors and hear sounds. Enlightenment is something that is achieved through many lives and experiences.
You didn't even have time to listen to what they said given how fast you replied.. You must have an agenda.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 05:35:35
Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection.

<removed link>

I will say no more, as the video is  self evident to those without an agenda. To those that have hears let him hear.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Objective/Subjective on: November 05, 2016, 19:27:23
Objective: (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
Oh how we would love to believe that there exists a person who is truly objective. I doubt there is such a person. Only Strong AI could be truly objective. But it is true that some people are more objective than others.

Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
Right sounds correct.

If this life is projection of my mind and everything is consciousness and perception creates out reality , does it mean that there is actually no objective opinion?
When you say mind here I think it's important to point out that it's not mind as in our individual mind but the collective mind of the universe. As far as objective opinions. Some would argue that our opinions can't be objective if they are opinions. If we look at the definition of opinion we get "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge." So you see here that opinions may or may not be based on fact or objective knowledge. So in that regard opinions aren't a reliable source of objective knowledge. Now does that mean that opinions can't be based off of objective knowledge? No it can be, same with beliefs which may or may not be based off of objective knowledge. And I would argue there is no sure fire proof way to know the absolute objective truth. We can only really go off of probability most of the time. For instance recently there was a discovery that we could create new compounds that challenge the the foundations of chemistry.

New salt compounds challenge the foundation of chemistry
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131219142138.htm

I am sure there will be other new discoveries that will shake up the scientific community in what we really understand about how the world works. You have to remember that getting objective truth in material sciences should be one of the easiest things to do yet we are still discovering new things we didn't know earlier.

Again so when it comes down to it it's very hard to get a truly objective opinion that fully explains things. But what we can do is increase our objectivity in opinion by basing our beliefs and opinions off of personal objective experience, and science as much as we can.

or the fact that i think that there is no objective opinion is just my subjective opinion and if it's so it can actually be objective Cheesy
OK that doesn't really make sense.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Christos/Partner Technique Meet up? on: October 29, 2016, 00:24:41
For the record I am highly skeptical of such methods even though I believe astral projection can be objective.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Christos/Partner Technique Meet up? on: October 28, 2016, 23:45:20
I guess we will see what happens then. 

Have you ever done self-regression?
No I haven't. I've heard of rebirthing and stuff like that.

I have used guided past life. self hypnosis.  There are astral meet up groups . There easy to find with a web search.
Yeah try meetup.com they have a ton of groups which they probably have what your looking for.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 27, 2016, 23:10:49
And thanks for that wonderful first post. There is something about getting help. I myself would have probably told it similar how you do. Such as being the best version of yourself and start small. But someone else, you, saying it sounds better. Weird. Anywho, thanks a lot plasma for taking your time!
Thanks it's comments like this that make it worth my time here.  grin
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 26, 2016, 02:09:26
I suspect that you might have a victim mentality. I suggest Leo on this. Also note Leo has a ton of other videos about self actualization, and meditation, spiritual stuff, and stuff I can't even mention here. But he's an overall well rounded guy.

How To Stop Being A Victim - The #1 Reason You Are Stuck In Life
https://youtu.be/5rey8B-yu5Y

There is no psychedelic talk in this video here BTW.

BTW Leo's got part two of being a victim.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Change + Question. on: October 26, 2016, 02:01:59
(modified 10/24)
When I took acid, the mind state I had is something I would want to have in everyday life. I acted moreso how i wanted to be. But sober me cant get past the 'fear' aspect.
I can relate in a way to what your going through. I've been dealing with depression and just a few months ago it was severe depression. I think the key is to break down exactly what you want to do. Eg if someone wants to get good at doing a hobby or gaining a skill then you have to make a schedule and come up with a goal action plan to get good at it. Use your calendar to put reminders for yourself. It can be very overwhelming trying to tackle something all at once.

And remember don't believe people that say "just be yourself." This is just an excuse they have made to not push their boundaries. My saying is "be the best version of yourself." And the only way to do that is to push your boundaries, get out of your "comfort zone." People don't grow while they are in their comfort zone. The comfort zone is your enemy. You didn't come to incarnate here to be lazy and take life as it comes, you came here to be an overcomer. You didn't come here to be created, you came here to create. So be the creator of your dreams. This is coming from someone that has been on the verge of death, and has had many hardships in his life, that has gotten out of a brain washing religion, someone who is in College and wants to give up in an honors class, but has a professor that won't let me give up. Keep marching forward my friend.

Hope that helps.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Christos/Partner Technique Meet up? on: October 23, 2016, 20:48:17
Stated in the topic is that this is a partner technique.  It was original used to create past-life regression experiences and it can be used to initiate a person into altered states.  Since the technique is meant to be used by two people, I figured make an afternoon of it. 
I might do it once I am out of college in a few months. Until then I'll see.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Christos/Partner Technique Meet up? on: October 21, 2016, 22:02:03
I came here for help phasing.  While I have not yet achieved that goal, I have been looking into this and that.  I'm not really sure if this would be the place to post this, so I'm posting and hoping.

I live on the edge of Cook and DuPage, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying this out with me.  I unfortunately do not have a lot of friends who are interested in this sort of thing. 

I won't put in any details at this time as such things are subject to change, and no one would likely show up if I did for quite some time, so I will stick with an exchange of details for a meet up.  I would prefer it if there were at least two or three people joining such a thing.  :3
Why do you feel the need to meet up and do this together? I do live in the Chicago but which is probably right around where you live but I don't see the need to do my astral projection practice with others.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 20, 2016, 00:54:25
I don't understand what this means. May someone please put it into regular English especially 2 and 3?

Thanks.
Do you know what the sound OM is?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 20, 2016, 00:51:43
I don't understand what this means. May someone please put it into regular English especially 2 and 3?

Thanks.

2. As your physical sensations begin to fade (all this means is your body will stop feeling sensations. Actually some people feel "vibrations" just before they astral project while other don't feel any vibrations at all. So this actually varies from person to person.), softly intone the sound OM seven times (this just means to say or recite with a little rise and fall of the pitch of the voice the sound OM. It's a common sound meditators use for meditating). Let the sound resonate through the top of your head (Meaning don't block the sound in your mind and body and try to let it resonate or move through the top of your head where your crown chakra is.).

3. Repeat the OM sound in your mind seven times. Be completely aware of the sound resonating in your mind (All this means is to feel the sound you are making vibrating through your mind and body). Let the sound rise through the top of your head (loosen up the top of your head so that the sound can go through the top of your head).

Hope that helps. Good luck.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Living in the present moment on: October 17, 2016, 23:54:04
Last days i started to realize that i love in past or in future and i miss this present moment i miss my life and it wasn't so easy as i thought to live in the present i mean really enjoy each moment and rush towards or backwards, have you got any advices how to tune into present more? and not loose focus of it
It can take a lifetime to learn to live in the present. On the one side of the scale you have people that want to just get through life and retire so that they can finally have some time alone for themselves to live in the moment. While on the other side of the spectrum you got enlightened masters that have totally mastered the art of living in the moment which can take upwards of 60,000 hours of meditation. Meditation helps, I've personally got a lot more experience meditating than astral projecting. And I can tell you that meditation is a good base to start from. I personally find that if I meditate a lot that I instantly find myself slipping into a meditative state while going through my normal life. And astral projection should help you learn to live in the present indirectly. Other than that if you have unresolved issues or troubles from the past I would try to consolidate those. Or if you want to do something in the future that really bugging you then do it and consolidate it. And if you can't change any of those then just let go.

That's my take on it. Good luck and stay positive.  grin Pun intended.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 16, 2016, 23:44:56
I just found this and I think it relates to what your wanting to do. It should just help you compare and contrast with what your doing. This technique is recommened by world famous astral projectors William Buhlman at www.astralinfo.org/astral-projection-methods/

"Classic Sound Technique

1. Take several deep breaths and completely relax. Become comfortable in your designated out-of-body area. Close your eyes and begin to focus your attention just above the crown of your head. Concentrate all of your awareness above your head until the sensations of your body begin to disappear.

2. As your physical sensations begin to fade, softly intone the sound OM seven times. Let the sound resonate through the top of your head.

3. Repeat the OM sound in your mind seven times. Be completely aware of the sound resonating in your mind. Let the sound rise through the top of your head.

4. Focus all of your attention on the very core of the resonance and allow the sound to slowly ascend toward the ceiling. Feel your awareness merging with the sound. As much as possible, become one with the rising sound, as your body becomes increasingly relaxed.

5. Feel your awareness rising with the sound. Become one with the OM resonance. Enjoy the sound and flow with it. Feel yourself become lighter and lighter as you float with the sound. Allow your physical body to rest and sleep as you focus all of your attention on the rising sound. Maintain all of your attention on the rising sound as your body falls to sleep. As you begin to fall asleep concentrate all of your awareness on the rising sound.

This technique can be effectively used with an out-of-body induction sound tape. When using any external sound system, remember to focus upon your internal sounds. The external sound is only designed to be a reinforcement and enhancement of your own voice."

He's also referring to the life force sound here. That is what your really looking for in any binaural beat, is to tap into the hum  of the life force. It's also called inner sound current, or whatever you want to call it, it's that ever so slight sound of the body humming when your in total silence. That is really want you want to tap into when you use any external or internal sound.

Hope that helps.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 16, 2016, 18:46:57
Also let me warn you that using headphones or binaural beats might actually hinder you from astral projection as it could distract you from going inward. Because these things could be outward distractions. But some people have used them successfully to help them project. So it all depends on yourself. If you don't make progress with these or you stop making progress at some point. I would just try to astral project without any external stimuli of any sort.

This reminds me of another technique. If you want to straddle the line between being awake and being on the verge of total relaxation to project. You can use a timer in your hand to beep every 4 minutes or so to keep you just awake enough to keep practicing without fully falling asleep. Again if it you think it might be hindering you don't use it.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 16, 2016, 16:42:05
Yeah thanks,
I've been doing a daily self hypnosis script I made to ap by 12/25/2016. It's from this book

https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Self-Hypnosis-Hypnotize-Yourself-Your/dp/1402202695/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1476562047&sr=1-1&keywords=instant+self+hypnosis

It's good, but it takes a lot of effort and I'm probably going to read the other book the author made about self hypnosis.

I also just did a progressive relaxation and chakra meditation. I achieved it with doing a guided meditation with my mental voice in my head and it ended up working.

When I can I'm going to do track 5 from Steve Jones ap course which is the kundalini track / lecture.
If you like Robert Bruce I just found this off the internet.

{REMOVED LINK FOR COPYRIGHTED CONTENT} ~Xanth
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 15, 2016, 23:47:25
I have the Steve G Jones program but at track 4 it got kind of confusing. When he's speaking it's confusing. I'm going to look up a chakra meditation to prepare for the kundalini meditation.

Is this a good link could you or someone else explain how self-hypnosis could help me with it.

http://www.forumforastral.com/techniques-and-help-to-astral-projection/self-hypnosis-to-astral-project/
If you tell me exactly what Steve G Jones said perhaps I can help you.

As far as that link goes well I've read Robert Bruce's material, he is an experienced astral projector. And he's got some good material on how to astral project for free online. So self hypnosis if used correctly should help you set an intent with a goal and help you stay focused throughout your practice to reach your fullest potential without doubts a fewer hang ups while actually in practice. Self hypnosis works best when our conscious mind is the smallest. That is when it really shines, eg dreams, lucid dreams, unconscious OBEs, or just before exiting during astral projection and stuff like that.

I would learn how to make your own affirmations and self hypnosis material. You can learn how to do this by just Google searching "how to make OR create" hypnosis OR affirmation

There are certain rules such as staying positive. Like you don't want to say "I don't want to experience problems while astral projecting." Or "I don't want to see demons after I astral project." Hahaha because what will happen is the subconscious mind will interpret the no as yes. It's like telling a child don't do something and they do it anyway. That is why you direct the child's attention to something positive. Same with hypnosis and affirmations. Also there is an exception to that rule, unfortunately I forgot what that was. But you can probably find it with a little google search.

Good luck. If you need any help with anything in particular let me know.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a good ap self hypnosis book / technique on: October 15, 2016, 01:00:34
Hum nobody else helped you yet. I think I can guide you in the right direction. OK well what you can do is download torrents about astral projection and self hypnosis, or whatever it is you want. Just google the top torrent websites, and use one of them. Download a Torrent client like qbittorrent then click on the magnet icon and you can download all kinds of stuff including astral projection books, self hypnosis books, and binaural beats. Just be careful though some of it is illegal to download. And careful to not download malware. And be careful to not download anything else when downloading a bittorrent client. Edit: In fact if your not experienced downloading software I wouldn't take this route as I wouldn't want you to accidentally download something you don't want to, such as malware.

There is also a yahoo self hypnosis group you can sign up for. Also a very common astral projection binaural beat CD set is hemi sync. Or just Google search "self-hypnosis astral projection"

Furthermore you could also download a Firefox add-on called netvideohunter. Then use that to download youtube astral projection self hypnosis binaural beats or whatever it is you want, and then put those downloaded videos onto your smart phone if you have one. Then hook up your headphones and your ready to start tripping. No I'm kidding.

Good luck luffy28. If you need any help let me know.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: General types of astral projection techniques? on: October 09, 2016, 15:08:25
YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON A FORUM NAMED THE ASTRAL PULSE, WHICH IS LOADED WITH ASTRAL PROJECTION TECHNIQUES!  huh huh huh huh huh

Possibly this is what Subtle Traveler meant when he said to "WAKE UP". 
Of course, but I wasn't looking for astral projection techniques. As I already told desert-rat - "Meaning what are the broad categories for the different kinds of common astral projection techniques?"

With your 6 1/2 years spent here and your 730 posted comments (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Snort! Zzzzzzzz!) ... I will let you answer that question for yourself ...
I guess you didn't want to help then anyaway.

I'll actually THIRD the two above posts.  Plasma.  Do some soul searching please. 
You're kind of wasting everyone's time on this forum.
Fine I'll leave you alone so that you can enjoy peoples heads being chopped off on game of thrones. LOL

Well at least LightBeam answered my question. And Xanth gave it a larger context. And Szaxx got me into practicing astral projection again. And of course we had a little fun bantering. So why you would think you we're wasting your time speaks to out of touch you are. Fine if you don't want to be of anymore help, bye for now astral pulse. If I have any real problems I'll be back. Until then happy travels. And don't take any evil drugs.  grin  LOL
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: General types of astral projection techniques? on: October 09, 2016, 06:28:09
YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON A FORUM NAMED THE ASTRAL PULSE, WHICH IS LOADED WITH ASTRAL PROJECTION TECHNIQUES!  huh huh huh huh huh

Possibly this is what Subtle Traveler meant when he said to "WAKE UP".  
I'll reply tomorrow just in case, as I am tried. :Yawn time for bed. See you tomorrow.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: General types of astral projection techniques? on: October 09, 2016, 04:48:38
Well, actually I wasn't responding to you (and intentionally so) ... you appear to be asleep ...

Why do you think I am asleep? I think I might know what your talking about but I am curious what answer you give.

so I directly responded to and complimented Desert Rat. I intentionally expanded upon the poignancy of his comment to you.

Your right I see that you were replying to desert-rat. Though a bit strange since DR has a lot more experience than me and it was my thread. But OK I can see that you replied to him, I'm not perfect.

Were you aware that Buhlman's site ALREADY lists 'general types of astral projection techniques'? It already answers your thread's primary question (It is done ... it is finished.).

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I'll check it out. It's been a while since I have really researched astral projection techniques. So like I said I'm a bit rusty. BTW I didn't mean that I know and remember everything from the top resources. All I really meant was that I know of the main teachers that teach astral projection that is all. And I did eventually do a somewhat extensive google search to seek my answer and I didn't find it.

in the end "categorizing things like techniques" doesn't matter much as it is a physical manifestation of the biological brain (specifically the left hemisphere) ... that is all it is ... it will not get you out of body ...

Well it depends on who you ask.

Selecting a single technique and practicing it for 30 to 60 days (as suggested by Buhlman) significantly increases your chances of getting out of body. I can confidently hold forth that it did for me.

"Wake up!"

I know I hope I wake up too. I'm on my fourth cup of coffee and it's only 1 PM. LOL

OK no seriously I know it's a problem for not only myself but many. Most of us are still living in Maya and the journey out of it will be long. But hey I I'd as well enjoy that journey.

And yes I will keep trying to astral project. And I like how you give a time frame for getting results.

Desert Rat ... I would give you 10 stars or points for your comment if I could ... very poignant.
I know right a rating system would be great.

Thanks for chiming in Subtle Traveler!
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: General types of astral projection techniques? on: October 08, 2016, 21:14:33
Great observation and comment!

I would add that Buhlman also has tons of free stuff on his web site (www.astralinfo.org). I add this specifically, because that's how I individually had my first out of body experience (e.g., reading his web site and trying out a technique that he had presented). He also has a free newsletter (which I just happened to receive and read this morning).

Furthermore ... Jurgen Ziewe is another (multidimensionalman.com) ... Ryan Tasker (Xanth) is another with his Unlimited Boundaries forum ... Fred Aardema is another ... (and I could easily list more)

there is lots of free stuff out there if someone GENUINELY wants to learn how to project or OBE!

----------------

btw ... hello to all ... I have quietly been reading some old conversations here at AP by Frank Kepple, Fred Aardema and Bruce Moen for the last few weeks ... I decided to finally speak up and re-introduce myself.

At 727 post here I am well aware of what the top astral projection resources are. I just never recalled someone really categorizing the different types of astral projection techniques, thus my question. Other than that thanks for chiming in Subtle Traveler.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31