The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2017, 12:15:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 21, 2017, 01:22:08
I think this goes back to the idea of light being good and dark being evil .  In the old days the night was filled with dangerous things .  Bares, wolves, lions , people that would rob and kill . ect.
Darkness isn't necessarily evil. I remember to Szaxx talking about how he was in a dark place but it was very warm and cozy. I also remember Even Alexander in his NDE talking about being in "the core" which was a place of pure Darkness but also pure Consciousness too, and it was like a deep part of heaven.

On the other hand I've heard that the Badlands can be dark.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 20, 2017, 17:05:20
No your not evil. Even the beings that are of low vibration aren't nessarily evil. Your intent is much more powerful than your vibrations. If you think your vibrations are low and your evil because of that, then that intent/belief will define you much more in the astral than any vibration.

Perhaps somebody more experience than I can chime in though too.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: February 01, 2017, 01:53:41
LOL, leave it to you to think of this. I think you are looking ahead to the future and this is actually a good question. I do think every person has the ability BUT I do agree with you that some do or are much more genetically qualified to these things. There is a notable difference (to me anyway) in a person who is 'let's say naturally intuitive or open' and a person who is not. Sure they can both learn it and most do to some degree but some don't need to learn, they just have it.

I'd consider donating but I'm past my prime and have already donated my best parts to the children I have. =D
Yeah sounds reasonable, at least someone here agrees with me.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 31, 2017, 01:42:25
Personaly I think its more some thing one might of learned in a past life .  

p.s. If you want kids for the nba/nfl/mlb , or a beauty contest they you can go the gene rute. I dont think a.p. is a skill that is passed geniticly .
Of course it can be passed down genetically. All you have to do is look at the difference between a child that never dreams, much less astral projects. Then look at a child that has been able to not only dream but have lucid dreams since childhood without any training, and also be able to astral project. There has to be a distinct difference in the genetics between the two. While in the body there can be no thought without a neuron firing off and chemicals being released. Being out of the body is different though. Szaxx is a good example of someone that has been a natural at astral projecting since birth without training. I've talked to him quite a bit.

I know Xanth is about to pop up and say "stop with the labeling there is no difference between being in the body or out." I understand what you mean but we need to draw a line in the sand someplace on this spectrum.

Thanks for chiming in desert-rat.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 30, 2017, 18:48:13
We now know that genetics plays a big role in intelligence, intuition, emotions and many other traits. And yes I am sure that astral projection too can be passed along. Even if you had to learn astral projection there should be epigenetic changes that would make your children more likely to astral project from those epi-genetic changes. So would you donate your genetic information to pass along those astral projection traits to those looking for them?

Personally I am seriously considering getting an egg and sperm donor to make my children. And so the thought of being able to get this kind of niche genetic information for my kids is luring. Though I doubt that I can get such donors very easy. Certainly the genetics of natural astral projectors (people that have been able to astral project since childhood without training) would be very valuable thing to some people. My guess is that those that naturally leaned to astral project without formal training would have a different type of nervous system and physiology giving them the natural advantage of astral projecting. Though I am pretty sure even just learning astral projection and changing your physiology should change epigenetic markers for astral projection too. So would you like to do that and pass on your astral projection traits to a new generation?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Projection through Meditation (Help) on: January 28, 2017, 15:36:57
Totally forget about your body. Use your imagination to take you away. Though let's see what some of the more experienced astral projectors have to say.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 28, 2017, 15:31:12
Answer to all of those: Because you believe they do.

That's what I'm trying to explain...
Perspective (belief is contained within perspective) is 100% of experience.
Maybe he believes it to be that way because that is what objectively happened to him, but not because of his beliefs but because of the way the energy was stored in his body. Just theorizing here. So then he can obviously change it be releasing the tension.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 28, 2017, 15:17:47
But then the flipside bridges into Plasma's statement:

So Plasma is pointing out that there is friction between the new gender identity folks, and everyone else in society, and part of it is over pronouns. There are pretty much only 2-3 (m / f / neutral) in most languages. Why are they there? Well society by necessity, not choice, must treat male and female people differently in some circumstances. This is not a statement about individuals, so much as general rules which lead to safety and smooth functioning. Due to evolutionary differences, men and women behave differently as groups in some situations. Due to these critical differences, the labels make important distinctions. So society has an expectation that people who look one way will carry x label, and another will carry y label, to make it all easier. When people ask to step outside this naming convention, it does two things: firstly, it punishes normal people for lacking knowledge about the individual in advance, which they tend to resent; Second, it confuses; when an individual says that they are going against the general pronoun naming rules, the others now realize they don't know what expectations to have of the person. So this person looks biologically male, but they want to use a female or other pronoun? How should I interact with them? Like a female or a male? What expectations of them should I have?
I would say that it depends. If I've known them and they all of the sudden want to be referred to as the opposite gender yet they don't really look like the opposite gender I'll probably give them a hard time with it. But if they look like the gender they profess to be espcially from the beginning I will use that gender they chose.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 19:59:48
It's all a matter of perspective.

Take your example on gender labels...
We tell people you should "Act like a man!" or "Act like a woman!"... when those statements are actually relatively meaningless.
The whole LGBT thing is based upon labeling and it's caused so much needless pain and suffering.  That's my point.  Act how you want to act regardless of the genitals between your legs.
Yeah I must admit that the whole LGBT thing is having a crisis because many of them are applying way too many labels as in pronouns and expecting society to use them. And then they get their panties in a bundle when professors don't use them. Hahahaha But labels still can be useful and have a purpose.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 16:39:09
At the end of the day I think I see what your trying to say which is that we shouldn't take a hard stance on our experience, or beliefs or whatever, is that right?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 16:31:06
Like I said reality can be paradoxical, so it's OK to embrace both labels and no labels. Both of these have their purpose. It's best to hold everything as tentative and provisional, and because I do that I am so flexible with my beliefs. So today I may say "there is no words to describe what I just experienced." Then tomorrow I will try to put it into words so that others can start to understand what I experienced. And both are OK, labels and no labels.

Wouldn't believing in no labels label you? LOL You've already taken a stance that can be labeled. See this is why I stick with my position above.  wink

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Understanding is greater than truth!! on: January 26, 2017, 05:33:23
I didn't forget about you's. Well this is what I had in mind. Many people have their truth, fewer have the truth, and even fewer understand. The problem with truth is that people can get dogmatic with it. The word truth is clingy, it has a lot of baggage tied to it. Some of the most dogmatic people claim to know the truth. I am guilty of this. And I still have not overcomed it fully, but I am getting closer because I am starting to understand that crusading and trying to change people's minds doesn't really change people even if you do have the truth. They crucified Jesus. We as a society will naturally gravitate toward a truth when ready. Like a child that is conceived, forcing the child to be born doesn't help anyone and in fact makes things worse. This is why truth is such a bad word to use. People can go online and get facts about a subject, but do they understand, do they really truly understand that subject inside and out. If I told you 6 * 6 = 36 but didn't explain why and how that is then that fact or truth would mean little. But to understand why 6 * 6 = 36 is much more powerful. One may or may not need to understand some truths or facts, but one shouldn't be adamant to know any truth unless they have some first hand experience. And even what I just said is provisional. There is no such thing as foundational truths. The core of reality almost always has exceptions to the general rule of thumb, that is what makes reality and life on earth so diverse, because the heart of reality is decentralized. Nobody has a monopoly on reality or truth. As great as astral projection is I see problems with only doing astral projection for spiritual growth. People are only going to get more and more diverse as time goes by. Reality at its very core is paradoxical, so embrace it. Don't mistake what I am saying for relativism. No relativism is based on the idea that all truths are equal. And that we should get an average from all truths. This is not right. That isn't what I am saying. I am saying that some truths are better than others. And there is no one foundational truth.

Hope that makes sense to you's. Thanks for chiming in bungalow and Xanth.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Understanding is greater than truth!! on: January 24, 2017, 03:27:42
I am reaching whole new levels now. Thanks to L*o, the guys name I can't even utter, because apparently he's banned here, LOL. Understanding is greater than truth. I love that. I never seem to plateau in my understanding of truth, because my understanding of truth is so decentralized at this point, and because it's so decentralized it's very very powerful, and can adapt to pretty much anything right now at this point. I will pass down this understanding to my kids, kids, kids, kids and so on then I will reincarnate through them if at all possible. It would be like having sex with my beliefs over and over again. Hahahaha Did I just say that. Oh that is too funny. LOL And no I am not on drugs right now. wink

Do you understand why understanding is greater than truth?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any Other Runners Here? on: January 20, 2017, 01:34:52
I use to be into sports and running but stopped when I lost my health. If you can do it then go for it. It's a great way to work out. Running is too hard on my feet so I just bike these days. Keep up the good work.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How deterministic are you? on: January 17, 2017, 18:25:04
To fully answer your question. I would say that I am mostly deterministic kind of person, but most people are. But I have cultivated qualities in my life recently that make me a much more independent free thinker. And in doing so I have become a very unique person. That is what I have found. The more free will you gain and use the more unique of a person you become. Not only in what you believe but in what you do. You stand out among your friends as being the out side of the box thinker, and smart.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How deterministic are you? on: January 17, 2017, 18:20:13
If you  believe in a planned evolution, to what degree do you think it is planned?

I mean, is it broadly outlined or predetermined down to the every single thought and molecule movement?
Yes I believe in Drawin's theory of evolution. But I also believe in spiritual evolution. By talking about determinism I assume your talking about free will too here. And from what I have learned is that free will isn't black and white. Someone can have free will in one area of their life while totally lack free will in other areas of their life. Free will has to be cultivated.

These are the ingredients needed for free will.
Extreme open mindedness for trying new things and actually doing those things.
Not basing your choices and beliefs in life based on what society think, like societal norms, and even laws.
Balance your thinking to be as independent and unbiased as possible.
Connecting with consciousness in some way. (I had to give a spiritual aspect to this ingredient list.)
Really actually believing you are independent thinker.

Those things can really make or break someones free will. And even if one gets all those correct. I still have a hard time believing that it's true 100 percent free will. When people talk about free will they usually talk about nonchalantly as if everyone has it or they don't have it at all. But when I think of free will I think of blending the rules and physics of this dimension in your favor. And I am sure that is easier said than done. And it even sounds hard. But who knows perhaps just having a child like curiosity is enough to cultivate free will.  grin  But yeah other than that there is no thought that can be thought without neurons firing in the brain.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: January 16, 2017, 17:53:19
Riddle was pretty much on target. Since you have already tried meditation I suggest you go see a psychiatrist. I have personally dealt with a mental breakdown with hallucinations for one month years ago. And no it was not caused by psychoactive drugs. It was caused by taking testosterone while I was underweight. I ended up in the hospital and got better. Haven't hallucinated since. Though to this day I hear music in my head almost all the time but I had that problem before my hallucination breakdown. I usually just block or drowned out the music and it doesn't bother me, though I still hear it most of the time if I think about it. Or if the music is very depressing in my head I'll put on some calming music on and it usually goes away.

Many people are very stubborn about seeing psychiatrists because they don't want to think that something is wrong with their mind or because they think that their delusions are real but as other people that have dealt with mental illness know biology and the brain plays a huge factor in the equation too. Thus the need for medications to help cope with the problem.

So my top recommendations are stop believing the voices and hallucinations, keep meditating, and see a psychiatrist. Good luck Shane.

18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 31, 2016, 17:50:15
Have a nice New Year party, guys! smiley
Oh we'll party alright.  evil rolleyes wink
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 27, 2016, 02:23:17
sometimes the things you say make me want to punch kittens, but I do appreciate your contributions.
LOL well at least you have a sense of humor about it.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 26, 2016, 05:16:38
I wish you all a happy time and celebration and a great 2017!
 smiley
Thanks Volgerle!  The every day is a new beginning especially in 2017. wink
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 25, 2016, 18:15:27
I just wanted to take some time and say Merry Christmas to all my friends here at the Pulse. I appreciate everything you's have done for me here over the years. Including Xanth!  wink With a special shout out to Szaxx.  smiley
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: December 23, 2016, 01:49:38
That's only because you don't understand what you're talking about.
Science, LITERALLY, has nothing to do with your spiritual growth.  You could be living with Star Trek type technology, and YOU wouldn't be any further than you are right now.  Guaranteed.
We'll see. If you we're my brother or a friend in person and we would have a life expectancy of 130 years I would bet you money that I am right.

Nobody is saying avoid learning about this reality.
Damn, I'm starting to think you're seeing in replies only what you want to see.  LoL
But you did say "Anything physical has no meaning, what-so-ever." So you could see how that could be interpreted. And yes I could say the same thing about you and that video, so touche. wink LOL
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: December 22, 2016, 22:31:42
Ultimately, "science" and "spiritual growth" don't exactly jive.  Science tries to explain how this *physical reality* operates.  Science isn't interested in any reality outside of this physical reality mostly because it can't test or measure it.   Anything not measurable ultimately can't be proven and science only deals with that which can be proven.  People have been trying to use science to prove the existence of this stuff for generations with *very little* to show for it.
I view science like it's in it's infancy and it's conceiving spirituality right now through technology. It's still so small that you can't even see it, but it has begun. There is going to be a lot of signs of a new baby, and one day science and spirituality will merge and the baby of spirituality will be born through science. This will make spirituality mainstream and attainable by everyone. That is the way I see it. So yes at the end of the day the physical matters, particularly science. IMO it almost matters more than the spiritual itself. Because the faster we learn science the faster we will merge science and spirituality. And the faster we do that the faster we can bring spirituality to all future generations.

But I agree that getting into all these side things is a waste of time unless you can effectively fix them as president or something. That doesn't mean in any way shape or form that we should avoid the way this physical reality operates at a scientific level.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: December 22, 2016, 20:09:22
Again, you don't seem to understand.  *None of what you speak about above matters in the slightest*.  None of it.  Anything physical has no meaning, what-so-ever.  
When you realize WHY none of it matters, then you're going to kick yourself for wasting all that time.  I know I did.
I guess I am going to give up my childhood dream of becoming a Computer Engineer. Damn what a waste of time, I'll send in my resignation letter tomorrow. LOL No but seriously that sounds like there is no place for science. What gives?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: December 20, 2016, 22:07:32
Just too much information. LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32