The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 29, 2016, 14:31:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you's think of using ego to bodybuild and gain confidence? on: Yesterday at 07:08:53
Pretty straight forward question. What do you's think of using ego to bodybuild and gain self-confidence from a spiritual point of view? I guess it's a question of the pros outweighing the cons I tend to think here. But I am open to another way of seeing it.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:04
well I couldn't find the episode of Simpsons. I did however watch  Simpsons season 27 episode 21 but there was nothing about astral projection
Hum I'll double check that for you just in case I missed something.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:41:09
Oh and this one too.

Beverly Hills Ninja-Plane of Enlightenment Part 3
https://youtu.be/5BrOUSiRZQ4
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:34:55
Just in case you or anyone hasn't seen the other Hollywood astral projection videos yet you can check these out too.

Ace Ventura: When nature calls.
Astral projection "out of body experience" portrayed in a Hollywood Film
http://youtu.be/a1UYxQttJIs

Beverly Hills Ninja - Plane of Enlightenment Part 1
http://youtu.be/BCsZwKnU6EY

Beverly Hills Ninja-Plane of Enlightenment Part 2.avi
http://youtu.be/8dq8wuImAGI
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:30:03
hmmm I would like to know which episode it is

It's episode 2721-E at about 2-3 minutes in. Enjoy!
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: May 22, 2016, 08:12:33
This one is very good. And I cried the other day listening to it as it has some real meaning to my life.

Gary Moore - One Day
https://youtu.be/Hsyq4jOOWD0
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 07:22:11
I just saw Homer Simpson astral project and do an OBE on one of the episodes. I couldn't find a youtube video of it yet. But if you got comcast you can probably find it in the On Demand section. It's right at the beginning of the show. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll tell you which episode it is.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Love knows no boundaries. on: May 19, 2016, 21:41:27
Dolphin Lover - Watch the Full Documentary
https://youtu.be/aEX33vAyF5Y
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there spirit guides on the astral plane? on: May 09, 2016, 02:03:02
An interface.  When you need help or guidance, we usually ask for a "spirit guide".  That spirit guide is simply an interface with the larger consciousness system whereby we attain information to assist us. 

We ALWAYS have access to consciousness as we ARE consciousness.
I see. Thanks.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: being back after some time on: May 08, 2016, 06:03:37
I haven't had any difficulty here on my end. Maybe your IP got banned on accident then your IP changed. Sometimes sites blanket ban a certain range of IPs.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: May 08, 2016, 03:46:49
I can't count the fore warnings I've received. After attempting to save many lives by disclosing the info to authorities only to be threatened with an incarceration in a nuthouse.  Thousands died as a result of these few idiots. This started in the 70's.
I switch them off now once they appear.
What's that saying. "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." At first I thought this was totally inappropriate, but considering they could have put you in a nuthouse, then yes this fits perfectly.  wink
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there spirit guides on the astral plane? on: May 08, 2016, 03:21:51
They're simply an "interface" for you to interact with the larger consciousness system with.
Can you explain this more Xanth?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do I have an evil part to my subconscious? on: May 04, 2016, 02:02:14
The evil you were Percieving wasn't an action you enjoyed was it?
Now you have YOUR answer. It'll not be the same for everyone, a few would enjoy this scenario. Some for the fun of it and a few others who it reminds them of their actions.
You know I have to be completely honest here and say that I do have violent images or short scenes that comes into my mind from time to time. And for a second I might actually enjoy it. But after about 3-4 seconds I snap out of it and try to send love to that person if I remember or I will just ignore it like I usually do. But the fact that that music in my dream was so captivating and eerie I hope isn't telling of what I would be attracted to in the afterlife. I can say there was a period in my life where many years ago when I would listen to really sad christian music and think about lost souls that would go to hell. I would play that music over and over again. At first it had a positive effect on me but over time I just became depressed so I stopped listening to it. Like one of the songs is "Oh the deep deep love of Jesus." Perhaps you know which one I am talking about now. So that dream might be karma coming back from when I use to gain all these sad emotions for lost souls. Luckily I no longer believe that garbage and I can move on with my life, but it will likely follow me to some degree into the spiritual after I die.

EDIT I do still believe in some of my old christian beliefs. But not anything like I use to. I still believe in hell or should I say the badlands. But generally think it's very very hard to get to such a place, unless one lead into it, like what happened to Howard Storm. But I know not to trust people to go into dark grey places now.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do I have an evil part to my subconscious? on: May 03, 2016, 20:28:27
You, like everyone else, has a "subconscious". 
There's no such thing as "evil" or "good" parts of your subconscious, they just "are".

Remember, they're only labels.  "Good" and "evil" don't actually exist.
We should still learn to avoid actions that bring negative consequences though right?
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do I have an evil part to my subconscious? on: May 03, 2016, 06:27:10
Hi everyone, so last night I had this dream. In the dream my brother took a lady into an ally where he had a knife and killed her. Later on I asked him about it. And I saw his face and most importantly I felt his emotions. And they were very evil. I would never feel such evil in my life outside of a dream I don't think, unless I had first hand experience with real evil. But I don't have personal first hand experience with evil. Though I have been afraid as a child and even teen watching horror movies. I could never fully accept such shows. Like the music from creep show makes me think of hell and the devil, and just a very dark evil vibe that I get from it. So does this mean that I have an evil part inside of my psyche someplace?

This reminds me of a dream I had a while back ago where these two ladies were fighting. I was up on to ledge high above them, and all of the sudden it was like everyone around that saw this realized that one of the women was crazy. I mean like murderously crazy. At that point everyone left. Then this crazy lady was chasing the other lady to kill her. Then they came up some stairs to where I was with the crazy lady chasing this other lady about 30 feet away. As soon as this crazy lady come near me I looked downward as if to pretend that I was looking at my shoes. Then this ancient flute music started to play. The flute music was so captivating, so ancient, so eerie words can't begin to describe it. Then I woke up. I could never perceive such eerie captivating music in my ordinary waking life. Just like I could never have perceived such evil from my brother. Obviously my brother would never kill anyone. But I am trying to make out what all this could mean and how I can deal with it now and in the afterlife. Thoughts please?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can visualizing make you smarter? on: April 29, 2016, 00:59:58
If you were a drawer or painter I think you would be more talented if you can visualise.  I do not think being able to visualise will make you any smarter.
OK thanks for your input.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can visualizing make you smarter? on: April 26, 2016, 08:21:53
Hi everyone, I am in College right now and I find it hard to visualize and manipulate mental things. Especially getting the bigger picture of a whole concept. So I was wondering if you think that practice visualization could help one become smarter since they will be able to see what is being learned in their head better. So can one get better at visualizing? I would think so, but could that in turn lead to being smarter? Interesting thought. Thoughts guys and gals? Thanks.

BTW I am doing OK in school, but I demand the best from myself.  wink
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Understanding the male to female ratio here at Astral Pulse? on: April 20, 2016, 19:41:08
Huh oh thanks.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a simple Thanks on: April 20, 2016, 11:30:17
Both Xanth and Szaxx are great. I can attest to how much Szaxx has been a great help me personally. Keep up the good work guys.  grin
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Understanding the male to female ratio here at Astral Pulse? on: April 20, 2016, 11:26:37
OK so in the status section it says "Male to Female Ratio:   2.8:1" So I am assuming that it means there is 8 parts male to one part female in the ratio. But what does the 2 mean? And did I interpret that correctly? Thanks.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Fueling the flames of ecstasy. on: April 07, 2016, 19:01:28
OK here is a dream I had about ecstasy and my breath that fueled it. OK it was like a hybrid dream since I had physical symptoms of ecstasy too. OK so in my dream I saw some sticks that we going to be kindled by some fire. And as I blew on the sticks to kindle the flame I felt ecstasy in my body get stronger. I call it ecstasy and not pleasure because it was beyond any mundane pleasures of life. It was ecstasy. And there was a direct correlation between when I exhaled on the fire and the ecstasy I felt as it intensified. Then it ended. I have had some pretty unique dreams in the past but this was on another level. I had some beer the day before so perhaps that had something to do with it. Anyway I hope that happens again it was a very spiritual experience IMO. And yes I physically felt this ecstasy in my body. There was a direct link between this dream/vision and what I felt in my body. It was a very interesting experience that I thought was worth posting.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 28, 2016, 07:44:56
You know I gotta say that it's probably my Christian upbringing that has allowed me to seriously even consider marrying her. I was taught from a young age about sacrifice on earth and rewards in heaven. So that probably played a big role in this whole thing. And then from that foundation there our love was able to grow.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 28, 2016, 07:23:55
How would you be able to judge that?  Also this is a totally western/capitalist way of looking at other people in society and would horrify people from some cultures in Asia, who recognize the divinity and inherent equalness in all other individuals regardless of their path in this life.
Well the best way to spend money in that way is to give it to charities that help schools for instance. Just giving money to poor people isn't a good idea since it can easily be spent on drugs, alcohol or cigarettes. That is why I prefer to give food to poor people than money.

Also in saying what I said I am still not denying their equality in the grand scheme of things. I am just saying that at this time in our society it would be best to not support someone who has a high probability of not becoming someone in life, so in my book children are first. Also that isn't to say that I would never help people that can't help themselves, just in at this time we have higher priorities. So yes I would rather give 100 dollars to someone that I know will buy some books food and clothing than to someone that will buy some drugs. But if we lived in a society where all we had left was drug addicts and people that couldn't do anything for themselves, then yes I would help them. It's all about prioritizing with the little money we do have to give right now.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 28, 2016, 06:15:50
I have one question for you Plasma. Would you take something from yourself that you need, and give it to someone else to help them if they are in greater need and they are suffering, if the universal law was built in a way that there are no rewards in any shape or form, neither in a physical nor non-physical realities, and you know FOR SURE that you will receive nothing in return from the universe, but satisfaction that the person you helped is no longer in pain. 
Yes I would sacrifice it for them sometimes (depending on how much money I have) as long as I know that they are worthy of it. By worthy I mean that I know they aren't throwaways in society. Meaning as long as I know that they have a chance at making something out of their life then yes. And if I had more money then I would be more likely to give money to people that are less likely to become someone in life. I would become like a Bill Gates of some sort if I had that kind of money. I admire Bill Gates and what he has done. I admit that I need to focus more on the love and satisfaction for the money I do give to people (at least I think this I should focus on satisfaction). I think this thread has made me become much more aware of my emotions when I have helped her recently and helped gain more appreciation for the act of helping her. She has certainly expressed more appreciation for the help I gave her than anyone else, so that is a big plus in my book. I think even if she didn't have any kids though she would still love me for who I am.

I know where your going with this. But I think it matters to know the laws of reality to use it to your advantage the best you can.  wink
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 27, 2016, 16:30:31
Yes there is another option. Think for yourself. That's the reason you came to this reality in the first place. Your "true" lessons come from experiencing not from what others say. Your lessons come from your achievements, but also your failures. The good, bad and the ugly all have something important to teach.
Yes I couldn't agree more though sometimes it's best that we learn from others. I would be totally lost if it wasn't for the things that I learned outside of Christianity. So both are good, direct experience, and knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26