The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 08, 2015, 02:55:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: career advice in the astral? on: July 01, 2015, 20:39:01
If you don't mind me asking Xanth what kind of job/career did you decide to take up that you didn't like?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: career advice in the astral? on: July 01, 2015, 20:38:04
Xanth I can see someone that has a low stress job just standing around all day or working on a machine. But as a Occupational Therapist I can interact with clients, meaning be social, and get creative on what the client needs. So IMO there is a big difference between a low stress job where you are standing around all day pulling levelers or whatever versus a low stress job where your helping people get better, being social, and coming up with creative ideas to help your clients.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: career advice in the astral? on: July 01, 2015, 20:34:33
It sounds like you made the choice based upon the path of least resistance... honestly, I did the same thing back in college... and I'll tell you this: I completely and 100% regret it.
Which of those paths do you figure would have given you the greatest satisfaction in the long term?
I think Occupational Therapy will give me the job satisfaction in the long term. I don't think I might have a very hard time being a nurse, I mean they are constantly running around and are extremely busy many times. Nurses are under staffed and probably under paid. I just don't want to be treated like that especially given my health problems I've dealt with in the past. I am luckily enough to even make it out of college at this point in my life.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: career advice in the astral? on: July 01, 2015, 18:50:36
I was going to go to college to become a nurse but after seeing that this career has a lot of stress I decided to instead go with Occupational Therapy. And I can start making good money right out of getting an associates. So that is what I am doing.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Powerful astral projection experience here. on: June 27, 2015, 23:10:41
What I saw on he video was that he met arc angle Michale and a demon .  Not much on an being out of body.
He was out of body when he saw that little girl playing. Though when the angel was pumping him up with that energy I think he was like half in his body half out.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Amazing convincing footage of a ghost caught on camera. on: June 27, 2015, 04:18:08
Even CNN covered it.

a ghost or an angel
https://youtu.be/Ca6tj8CxWu0
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Powerful astral projection experience here. on: June 27, 2015, 04:16:42
Well did anyone see the video or not?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Powerful astral projection experience here. on: June 25, 2015, 19:05:38
Powerful astral projection experience here. This guy got a surge of energy from a very powerful being in the astral and his body.

My 2nd Out Of Body Experience!
https://youtu.be/E5ZieRTyIWI
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: From a astral, spiritual perspective what do you think of telling a white lie? on: June 11, 2015, 01:09:00
It depends entirely upon the Intent behind the "little white lie".
Spiritual growth depends entirely and wholly upon the "Intent" behind anything you do.

Two actions can LOOK identical, yet one can grow you spiritually, while the other can spiritually destroy you.

Eventually, as you grow... one becomes less of a choice and simply how one *is*.  This is what they mean by "becoming Love". 
You eventually don't have the capacity to make a "Fear-based" choice.
So your saying that telling a white lie is fine as long as my intent to do good is behind it is there?

Also I can't help but to wonder what is it like to be "spiritually destroyed"?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / From a astral, spiritual perspective what do you think of telling a white lie? on: June 11, 2015, 00:23:19
I've never really been one to lie. But recently I was tempted to tell a white lie or two since I feel somewhat insecure socially. Is there any real consequences from a spiritual perspective to tell a white lie here and there in order to try to fit in socially?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: was this an OBE? on: May 04, 2015, 08:29:48
If it wasn't an OBE it certainly seemed close.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ever passed out/fainted and had an OBE? on: April 28, 2015, 21:16:37
And yes there is often time dilation in the astral realms. Time dilation can often also be experienced through meditation and psychedelics.

Also be careful inhaling helium since it is also used by people that want to commit a painless suicide.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: ever passed out/fainted and had an OBE? on: April 28, 2015, 21:12:55
I remember reading a report by someone that was inhaling helium to talk with that funny voice. This is something many people have done including myself with a balloon time helium tank. Well this guy ended up passing out and experienced what seemed like an OBE.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My doubts about projecting... on: April 25, 2015, 08:09:44
I take the view Raymond has. Which is that what you are experiencing is likely a simulation of the subconscious. In other words you have to travel to other deeper realms which don't rely off of your subconscious so much. It takes time. Just keep practicing and you will grow your inner understanding and experience of it more.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally Abel to Get Out Of Body Through Meditation! on: April 24, 2015, 04:17:08
Congratulations it seems like you most definitely had an OBE. I to would find that my heart would beat really fast when I was close to astral projection. You just got to keep practicing and let it become casual. Good luck keep up the good work.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First AP? on: April 20, 2015, 20:20:05
You were close no doubt.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can someone recommend a good meditation video? on: April 09, 2015, 06:21:03
OK so I want to send a friend of mine some good and short meditation videos. I only have one so far, but I want more. Do any of you have any links to a video that is short and sweet about the personal benefits of meditation?

Thanks.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Adyashanti - Projection on: April 09, 2015, 06:16:42
Does anyone know where I can find this video at? Or even where it's located in a long video?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My search for Frank Kepple. on: April 08, 2015, 03:43:39
I've read Franks posts after he pasted away. I tend to think that you likely just missed his death information somewhere out there, but that doesn't mean that he never existed. There would be no reason for him to fake his name on here unless he was previously in trouble with the law, in which case who cares, he still provided valuable information for us about astral projection.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Demystifying the out of body experience book question? on: April 08, 2015, 02:58:32
Xanth are you saying there is no truth in what he is saying?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Demystifying the out of body experience book question? on: April 08, 2015, 01:53:59
For instance he gives different names for the different types of bodies.

Here is a list of words you have probably heard before.

Soma: Physical body
Energosoma or Holochakra: Energetic body or Etheric body
Psychosoma: Emotional or astral body
Mentalsoma: Intellectual body

Then there are the different dimensions.

Physical dimension
Tropospheric or crustal extraphysical dimensions
Proper extraphysical dimensions
Mental dimensions

I don't feel like typing out the definition for those but you get the idea. If you want a definition I will give it to you.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Demystifying the out of body experience book question? on: April 08, 2015, 00:57:22
So I got the book from the library today called Demystifying the out of body experience by Luis Minero and I couldn't help but to notice that they take the out of body experience to a whole new level with detailed definitions of out of body and consciousness things.

Now I know that Xanth doesn't like these types of definitions. Or am I wrong that these definitions do apply to consciousness.

Anybody think these specific definitions are unnecessary? Then there is the work of Waldo Vieira which talks about this even more so I am sure. Personally I think these definitions of consciousness phenomena are very much needed for this seemingly nebulous topic.

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: April 06, 2015, 20:13:03
Thanks lonewolf and Szaxx. Luckily I am already pretty proficient at meditating. I did end up giving up for a while since I did this post. But that is normal for me as I tend to do that with almost everything I get into. But I always come back to what I was doing. And that is the most important thing. I will try to astral project again today.

I noticed that I could practice meditation and quit for a while then get back into it and almost pick up right where I left off at, so I am assuming that astral projection is the same way for me.

Other than that I tend to believe that belief will only take one so far. The main thing is just doing the exercises.

In any event I will continue my astral projection practice. I did notice that after practicing astral projection for a while that I did get into a deep lucid dream state with vibrations like I never felt before. So I am hoping I can get that same type of effect through practice again.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Nightmare, then a false awakening, then vibrations. on: March 25, 2015, 23:18:36
Sometimes a cake is just a cake.
What's that suppose to mean?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Nightmare, then a false awakening, then vibrations. on: March 25, 2015, 22:29:49
So last night I had a nightmare that someone killed someone else, I saw the dead body, then the killer was holding the body walking with it. I was right next to this mad man and I was scared to death. Then I eventually made it to my door at home. And there was someone there that I thought was out to kill me. The fear in this nightmare was strong. Then I got a false awakening. I could feel my body, and see a silhouette of some windows to my left which aren't there in real life. I thought I had woken up. In reality I was only partially awake. But the interesting thing is that I felt vibrations like I never felt them before. It might have been sleep paralysis too since there was no connection to my waking physical body. If that is the case this would be the first time I ever got sleep paralysis. I was like in a deep realm where the vibrations were occurring. I was just too tired to try a method to get out of body. Though I was lucid enough to remember astral projection. Then I woke up. This is the first time I think I have ever felt vibrations like that. I hope it happens again.

The only thing I have done differently recently besides practicing astral projection was walking. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. I have been sedentary for quite a long time until recently.

Later on I dreamt that I was really sad about how much I messed up in my life, but I had hope for the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20