The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2014, 18:25:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Inter-Dimensional Entities Behind the Dark Agenda Thatís Taking Over the Wor on: June 14, 2014, 01:35:12
All in all I'm starting to get convinced that really there's not much a reality out there we humans can grasp, there's only experiences. This by itself has the potential for a thousand worlds but... reality? I don't know.

To answer your question I would say yes and no. Yes we can grasp things that are out there. Science and technology has brought violence down to all time low levels. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that it will stay that way.

Steven Pinker: The surprising decline in violence
https://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_on_the_myth_of_violence

So obviously there is things to grasp out there. The best and most fastest growing fields that show no signs of letting up in growth are the fields of science. But as for the things you might be referring to as "grasping things that are out there." Well the 5 dimensions don't count. Though oddly astral projection might seem to fall under the same umbrella of quackery. So how do we discern. First and foremost you go by.... well I don't want to get into all this unless you want me too. If you interested let me know.

But let me finish answering your question by saying I think in a perfect world we need to alternate between experiential experience of conscious awareness and grasping and learning what is out there is the world. Since it's the synergy of these two polar opposites that create the best pace for growth. Science is the fastest path right now but true spiritual growth would have to be the most satisfying.

Peace.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New to this experience- could use some advice. on: June 11, 2014, 10:09:04
Also what are good practices for daytime?

As far as meditation goes they say the morning and evening are best. As far as astral projection IMO in the morning is best but with the wake back to bed method. I personally like the lucidology 101 series. Though I haven't been able to project on demand since my health is too messed up. He he seems to talk about astral projection like it's a science. He's got some youtube videos about what I am talking about on youtube.

I figure it might be the same for him. Any tips for getting him on board?

Yes keep revealing little by little without feeding him too much or too little at once unless he is responsive give more. I recently had a friend that I changed his view about spirituality from christian to IDK what but I had showed him and he was interested in astral projection NDE's psychedelics but he is shying away from astral projection I think since I gave him too much at once. I should have let him read up on his own. Now he hardly wants to read about it I think. Though I recently started emailing him about it to see where he is at exactly. But once he starts researching it let him do it. And if he has questions don't saying everything. It's just one of those things that takes a while to digest and comprehend. Also if he has never done psychedelics then that could be the thing that would be the tipping point just like you and so many others.

Also you should know that some psychedelics can actually take you out of body. But while being in the astral or spiritual dimensions or whatever the psychedelic acts as a filter to what is experienced in the spiritual realms. IMO a true "breakthrough experience" is where you leave your body. Some psychedelics filter more than others. And some do it in different ways. DMT filters reality with lines often from what I remember. Some psychedelics and some combinations filter more than others. Anyway don't know if you still doing psychedelics. I am not particularly promoting it but think this information needs to get out there to the psychedelic community. If you can spiritual progress without psychedelics that is great.

Also my recommendation for you is to is to read this if you haven't already:

The Frank Kepple Resource
www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Peace.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New to this experience- could use some advice. on: June 11, 2014, 09:20:55
My recent work of attempting to induce an out of body experience has been a culmination of various studies/knowledge paradigm shifts I've had over the recent years. Moving from an ardent atheist in my teens to what I would self describe as a spiritualist has been quite an experience. I would say the start point of the "shift" began with my roommate and I took a decent amount of shrooms in college one fateful night blissfully unaware of its mind blowing potentialities. Its one thing to hear people say basic perceptual faculties like time and sight melt before their eyes, but to experience such a thing personally is an entirely different story. Two "mystical" experiences, my battles with anxiety and lots of research later has shifted my viewpoint dramatically in a short amount of time.

What attracted me to this initially my recent research on psi(which has a host of evidence backing it despite the sheer push-back against it by our modern society) which has caused me to want to experiment more.  While I can say this now, when I initially started looking into out of body methods and experiences, I didn't believe I would be able to participate in any of it. Despite this, I went ahead and was absolutely flabbergasted when I started feeling the infamous vibrations and energy pulses everyone was talking about on the first night! It freaked me out and I didn't push any farther. I've been practicing over the past two weeks and its been getting stronger every night. I'm at the point where I'm running into the actual fear of projecting or putting my body into a state of sleep when I'm still awake. Sleep paralysis has always frightened me, which ties into one of my more primal fears of losing control(one fear I've been working on most diligently). Another problem I've run into is the idea of running into what others describe as "boogeymen" who appear when you're not in the right state or mind or are there to test you. Any guiding words? The room I do the most work in is pitch black, which seems like a scary place to project.

Also, this strange feeling of energy and displacement has carried with me during the day. I don't know if its just me being more aware of my body, but I often feel myself "swaying" as if moved by some wind. I also feel energy coursing through during the day in ways that I've never felt before. I also hear an omnipresent humming/buzzing on the edge of my awareness that intensifies when I attempt OOBE. Any insight?

Two main points from me which is that when you said that you were an "ardent atheist" in your teens. And then to a spiritualist. The first thing I thought is psychedelics. And yes that was it. Your not alone. Many people in the 60's that took psychedelics moved over to eastern meditational religious ideas like Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Zen, etc. Zen probably has the least baggage of all of them. The only other thing that might cause it is if you naturally ended up projecting at night, but that is iffy since a ardent atheist is likely to say it was a very nice lucid dream. In fact this happened to the famous James Randi quite possibly.

James Randi @ Caltech - My Out Of Body Experience
http://youtu.be/1NwKkbd2e-c

Now he said that the cat was in another place in his supposed out of body experience but that is not how OBE's work. He would have been wise to to read up more about OBE's. He obviously didn't know much of anything about them. Since if he did then he would know that the conscious subconscious mind of not only yourself but others greatly influence the experience. The objective and subjective dissolve. And this is not that far out there. It's been theorized that there can be other dimensions out there but that they would all have to be different. Anyway this is the problem with supporting something so strongly even his million dollar prize is not statistically fair.

Secondly when you say "I also hear an omnipresent humming/buzzing on the edge of my awareness that intensifies when I attempt OOBE."

This is the Ommmm that meditators try to tap into. The goal to say Ommmm or Hummmmmm in meditation is to use that as a guild into the inner self. It's like a path with signs that show you if your on the right track. Now from what I understand you can convert meditations into astral projection and vise versa from what I seem to remember. Now there are different meditations you can do to increasing this humming. There are differentiate names for it. A few are "audible life stream" "sound current" "inner sound meditation" etc. You can do this during the day in meditation to increase your awareness in meditation and eventually out of meditation.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Inter-Dimensional Entities Behind the Dark Agenda Thatís Taking Over the Wor on: June 10, 2014, 14:06:49
I have to agree with Xanth on this. It reminds me of the 2012 raising your consciousness deal. Many of the new agers made it up and fell for it. They all said that in 2012 consciousness was going to increase and we were going to enter the 5th dimension and our DNA would be ungraded. LOL Yeah I actually believed it at first but as I thought about it and gained a better understanding of true spirituality I realized it was all a bunch of BS most likely. And so on 2012 I wasn't surprised that we didn't end up in the 5th dimension or consciousness increasing. I believe in practical spirituality. And I have learned how to discern this.

Peace.
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My friend challenges me on: June 10, 2014, 14:00:01
Well, the main two are YOUR expectations/beliefs and your friends expectations/beliefs.
These play a HUGE part in what you'll see and how you'll interpret your experience.

Other minor factors will include the environment variables of the reality you're experiencing (because it's NOT this physical reality) and any other consciousnesses "around" you... as their expectations/beliefs will also be influencing your experience.
Then there's your own focus, which is tied to your expectations/beliefs.  You can very easy influence the "information" your friend posted for you to see.

To minimize all of these things, you have to remain as centered and grounded as you can.  This will remove as much "noise" from the equation as possible and will allow you to see what it is your friend posted.  It depends more upon your friends Intent when they posted it as much as it is your Intent on reading it. 
I didn't realize there was so many factors that went into this.

FrancisbrD have you ever astral projected before?
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thank you, Lionheart on: June 10, 2014, 13:30:07
I certainly benefited from what you had to say. Though we didn't always agree on some details, astral projection has dramatically changed the way I view life and reality. I just hope you don't think I'm a bad egg. LOL you seemed like you stopped replying to me.

Peace.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Has anyone encountered a BST where the inhabitants are all asleep? on: May 21, 2014, 00:05:21
Yes I considered that, but was also wondering about the BSTs of those who actually do believe that they must sleep until the 2nd coming. Is it possible that some of those people do transition to a sleep state after passing, rather than being conscious and realizing that "hey..this isn't what I thought was going to happen!" 
To answer your question personally I think it's different for everyone. Since some seem to attract to higher realms and some to lower realms. Meaning the realm to end up in when you die may determine how long you can sleep after dying. I would tend to think that the lower realms would tend to offer the best place to sleep since they are of lower frequency and consciousness many times. Though I've heard of beings sleeping in heaven. It's a tough question, since you don't have to sleep at all in the afterlife. So why would one want to go to sleep. Sleep in the astral could be viewed as a sign of weakness. Since it might leave you a bit vulnerable since you are of no or little consciousness.  Anyway to further answer you I suppose it's also possible that one would sleep in the afterlife subconsciously thinking that they must wait for Christ. Then either they awake on their own, or they are woken by someone else and they start making this belief that Christ is coming. So they start going through all these beliefs and experiences thinking Christ is coming. Perhaps they heard a BST trumpet. And that starts everything.  Lastly and I think this is the main point. We know that people do wake up on their own after having died and then they are sleeping in the astral, and we know that others can help those that have deceased to wake up, and so most importantly I want to ask the question "where is this internal clock of Christ coming that is going to keep them sleep. and then awaken them when Christ comes?" In the end I think this whole thing brings more questions than answers. And as many advanced APers say about astral experiences is that is great in all, but did you actually really gain something practical from it? OK so this person saw these people sleeping, but did she practically, and actually gain something from it that wasn't just in her own mind, and belief system? Like is this going to help her end suffering? Which is a good gauge.  Or will this help her feel better in the future. Which is another good gauge.

Peace.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Please help, I'm having bizarre nightmares on: May 12, 2014, 21:46:57
Hi guys,

Lately I'm having very strange dreams that scare the hell out of me -

I dream that we are all the same thing, and I feel claustrophobic. Yesterday, I was on retreat and it so happened that I shared a room with 2 other people I had just met. When we were all sleeping, I was half-awake and it felt like my movements directly cause them to move in response.

It felt like I can feel their thoughts and energy, all their little twitches caused me to twitch as if it were 1:1.

And this was not the only occasion when I'm having this strange thoughts. These thoughts are more intense whenever I feel tire or exhausted - all the subconscious fears tend to pop up - glimpses of that we are all one thing directly causing each other's actions, the same thing observed from different angles or perspective.
And it feel like I am trapped in a box, just being a cog in a mechanism with no free will.

I would appreciate any advice, thank you
I have a question for you squrx. Do you find yourself feeling similarly during the day? Like while awake you feel like you have no free will and your body is just moving about according to your bodies  and even minds mechanical feelings or something like that? Because I have been through this before, though I never felt like I could read peoples minds or something like that, at  least like you did I think. And I think I can help a bit even if our experiences aren't exactly the same.

Peace.
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Has anyone encountered a BST where the inhabitants are all asleep? on: May 10, 2014, 07:21:21
Also I have read some crazy NDE's. Honestly I think the best NDE's are the ones where they don't remember anything from this life here on earth thus they are free from biased beliefs. The two I know of right now that are like that are Eben Alexander which was a neurosurgeon. And then there was Nanci Danison. Check those out they are the best IMO. I've read Eben's book and I saw of video of Nanci Danison. You have to be very careful about taking details to seriously in these realms. IMO NDEs aren't the best from of knowledge about the afterlife realms since they don't have enough time to gain the discernment needed about such spiritual realms. Thus IMO astral projectors are the best source of knowledge about the afterlife, not NDE's, that is generally speaking.

Peace.
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Has anyone encountered a BST where the inhabitants are all asleep? on: May 10, 2014, 07:01:51
It was likely her belief and what she expected that created this scenario. Your beliefs are often played back to you if you don't gain discernment in the spiritual realms.

Peace.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How did you let go of the past? on: May 09, 2014, 10:21:57
Psychedelics have been known to not take away the memory of some negative past experiences but to take away the emotional pull that they use to have. So it's no longer an internal problem. It just becomes a neutral memory. That is what Alexander Shulgin wife Ann Shulgin and psychologist learned about these marvelous substances before they were made illegal, and they reported huge successes in the beginning using certain psychedelics until they were banned.

She compared becoming free from a past haunting experience that some people have like the story of Beauty And The Beast. Inside of us when we gain a negative experience the beast is created/empowered inside of us, but if we open up to this part of ourselves that we ignore, and learn to love the beast unconditionally then the beast transforms into a price. Learning to love the beast can take time. They use to get breakthroughs in as little as one session with some molecules I don't even want to mention right now. And you are made whole again. So my only thought is that if you want to do this without psychedelics, you have to learn to love the beast within. We all have it to some degree. Psychedelic psychotherapy just makes it possible to open that part of ourselves up faster IMO. I think it can been done without psychedelics, but it takes much longer IMO.

Here it is. There is an audio of her out there saying this. I am pretty sure this is the article.

Ann Shulgin Psychedelic Psychotherapy and the Shadow
www.matrixmasters.net/podcasts/TRANSCRIPTS/AnnShulgin-TheShadow1.html

This is not necessarily an endorsement of any illegal substances, but rather showing you the view that psychedelic psychotherapists have taken and what they learned has worked. In other words this is just to help bring some comprehension on what likely goes on when we get rid of negative past experiences. And IMO this can quite possibility be translated into something practical for yourself.

Peace.
62  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Members Music! on: May 08, 2014, 09:23:44
Well it's open topic my friend! Go ahead and post. I believe our creativity is a higher form of consciousness so art and music of any subject matter sits comfortably with most of the topics discussed on this site.

And furthermore if I want to hear your track then someone else might too.
I am sorry Paul but the songs got deleted on my computer on accident since I had to do a hard drive reformat. I think my songs were for a niche group. It was techno sounding, have no idea if you like techno. Don't worry I also like many other music genres. I even had two guitars and two violins, never got good at them though.

Peace.
63  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Members Music! on: May 04, 2014, 06:39:11
Hi all.
Well there are user pics and user art. How about user music. I have some art I will share but for the mo see link below one of my tracks.

Others making music please share.smiley

https://m.soundcloud.com/pauldcruz/the-wanderers
Hey great idea Paul, I use to make music back in the day. Though it's stuff I probably wouldn't want to post here. But I can imagine that if I was into music now it would be stuff I would want to post here.

Peace.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Traditions, ideals, and norms of men. on: May 03, 2014, 02:46:17
Dawkins makes my hair stand on end. I cannot even watch his videos anymore.  sad
I admit that I have lost some respect for Dawkins ever since he worked to ban consciousness talks at TEDx.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Traditions, ideals, and norms of men. on: May 02, 2014, 03:18:51
Funny thing I remember talking to my brothers friend a Rock 'n' Roll type of guy that plays in a band and he's telling me about this friend that said that could astral project. LOL no kidding. Sometimes you might be surprised who is in the know but more often than not your going to get the evil eye. LOL
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Traditions, ideals, and norms of men. on: May 02, 2014, 02:53:44
In remembering the a video titled "Peter Singer - The Genius of Darwin: The Uncut Interviews - Richard Dawkins" I just kept on thinking about Petter Singers comment. What it was was that Singer said when the Greeks first came over here they asked the Indians, or at least a certain tribe of Indians what they did with their dead. And they said we eat them. (I guess they were really utilitarian. Meaning they didn't want to waste the body. As we know they used all the bones and flesh of animals that they killed. Besides they believed the soul moved on anyway I am sure, unlike the Greeks.) And so the Greeks were horrified at what the Indians did that with their loved ones bodies. So then the Indians asked the Greeks what they did their dead. and they said they burned their bodies. And so the Indians were horrified that they would do such a thing, and I guess waste their bodies like that. LOL The moral that we can all gain from this I think is that our cultures, traditions and societies all have these ideals that and barriers to what they think has to be true and not, but that doesn't make it necessarily so. And what may be a good idea in one culture, may be a bad idea in another. So what makes one way better than another? That depends, but I tend to side toward utilitarianism while helping the poor. It's just very practical. Though their may be a line to draw. I also side on Humanism. This is not meant to be a conversation about Utilitarianism or humanism. Just to get you thinking about what ideals, traditions, and norms you think are so important. Though I know a lot of you guys here at this forum have already broken many of those norms and broken the barriers of illusion that come from society. Let's not forgot what caused our growth from the beginning.

BTW if you want to see the video by Singer and Richard Dawkins it's here. I am not a particular fan of Dawkins BTW. Though I think he still adds value to the world. The Greek Indian part is at 22:40 I think it is.

Peter Singer - The Genius of Darwin: The Uncut Interviews - Richard Dawkins
http://youtu.be/GYYNY2oKVWU

Peace
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell, Free Will & The Afterlife on: April 28, 2014, 09:26:05
It looks like LoLmart is coming across a related truth I thought of on my own awhile back. Which is if God always makes the right decisions, or for that matter any being, and he always calculates the right judgment. Then is he robotic with no true free will, since all of his judgments can be calculated and reasoned out? So the question becomes, well what is free will exactly exactly?  huh
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Welcome New Moderator Deepspace!! on: April 28, 2014, 09:05:52
Good for you deepspace. I actually noticed that in the moderators list earlier. And I was thinking "deepspace a moderator? that must be new."
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Heads up. Tom Campbell might do an AMA soon. on: April 26, 2014, 10:51:04
Now that's funny. smiley
I was talking about some PM's we were exchanging, but I guess you could relate it to that old thread. That one old thread that we all know about, but we are all afraid to bring back up. LOL cheesy
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Heads up. Tom Campbell might do an AMA soon. on: April 26, 2014, 09:02:55
He's not afraid to answer questions.  Love the guy.  Smiley
Yeah me too Xanth I love questions being answered, don't we all. LOL  cheesy  Inside joke.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you think this forum is carefully watched by intelligence agencies? on: April 26, 2014, 09:00:32
No one was discounting the importance placed on cold fusion and the energy revolution that would surely follow. Nor does anyone think that cold fusion involves icebergs. Xanth just happened to make a funny joke in relation to it and the original topic. smiley
Great so if I try to make a joke, I'm sarcastic, if Xanth makes a joke he's funny. Don't take that seriously I was referring to the old thread too.  smiley
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you think this forum is carefully watched by intelligence agencies? on: April 26, 2014, 07:39:18
I'll have the last laugh as I actually know what I'm talking about. I've followed and studied LENR for years now. BTW it has nothing to do with making things cold.

60 Minutes Cold Fusion is Hot Again
http://vimeo.com/4263614

73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you think this forum is carefully watched by intelligence agencies? on: April 26, 2014, 05:47:17
I don't think they are likely watching this forum, but I bet they are watching what is going on with super cheap energy. Like the work of Andrea Rossi. I've heard of people in big places watching what's going on here, some in energy production, and other scientists. Some don't want to come out at all in favor of it for fear of being ridiculed or wrong, while others are just carefully reporting on what is going on.

Any scientist or energy expert will tell you that if cold fusion better known as LENR is real that we will be moving into a new area of wealth and abundance. I will be posting about this in a few months once Andrea Rossi's E-cat report comes out. It's going to shake the energy industries and others that will be effected but we the people as a whole will come out better for it in the coming decades.

Very few know about this yet it's been followed and reported by curious often smart people like myself and a few in the energy sector, scientists and probably government. If astral projection is real it won't pose and overnight overhaul of very much of anything. But if cold fusion/LENR is real it will shake the energy and political powers in the coming years.

Peace.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you fall asleep? on: April 26, 2014, 01:15:17
Oh yeah, and I also sometimes will have to let the feeling of sleep relax the body and inside of my head to help drift off once I've been laying down for a while. That can help.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral log on: April 25, 2014, 11:21:06
Speaking from some experience. I would say it's fine as long as your pretty stable mentally. If your not stable then no I wouldn't do it.

Peace.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14