The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 21, 2015, 20:39:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Edgar cayce master of astral projection on: March 06, 2015, 21:33:48
Edgar Cayce was quite an astral projector. I remember reading some of his stuff as a christian. And there was one thing that he said that made me think he was lying. I don't remember what it was, but it was probably something about reincarnation perhaps. Luckily I moved past that, but it took me a long time.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I met The KING on: March 06, 2015, 06:47:09
What are we suppose to do with that piece of information? It has little to no context.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Working with evil spirits and witchcraft question? on: March 06, 2015, 06:43:23
Perhaps you could provide a synopsis of what exactly he "found"?  I don't have time right now to listen/watch a 40 minute video.  Smiley
Well the gist is that this guy was born into a voodoo family in New York that had roots in Haiti. His grandma did voodoo witchcraft but instead of really helping customers she would put bad curses on them in order to make them dependent and coming back more and more so that she would get paid more. He would see spirits some demons here and there. One day a demon asked him to come into the closet and he did. Then the demon brought him into the astral above the whole world and asked him to give his soul to him in exchange for money, power, sex and worldly things. But there was this little voice in the back of his head that said "don't do it". And so he said no. The demon kept showing him the power that he could have. But he said no. Then BAM he was back in the closet.

One time his grandma was getting into a big argument with this guy on the street. And was watching this all happen from far away. She held up her hand a certain way and said some words among the words "I curse you". And he fell dead right there is the street. Then he wanted that power so he said those words. Then a whorl wind came up in front of him and into his chest.

Then one day some of his friends gave their life to Jesus. And he didn't like that at all. So he sent out a demon to make their lives miserable until they stopped serving Jesus. The demon came back a few days later and said he couldn't do it. Then he sent out an even bigger demon out to stop his friends from believing in Jesus, but it too came back a few days later and said that he couldn't do it. So then the guy decided to astral project that night and when he went to his friends house he could see an angel there with a flaming sword. A so he left and from then on he knew that there was a higher power out there other than these demons.

He eventually gave his life to Jesus.

There were of course other things said. And I really wish that you would actually watch the video, but.

Thoughts?
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Working with evil spirits and witchcraft question? on: March 06, 2015, 02:51:57
BTW I don't believe that astral projection is demonic now or anything like that. I suppose it could be used for evil. In any case I think this guys experience was exceptional.
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Working with evil spirits and witchcraft question? on: March 06, 2015, 02:48:54
Hey guys I came across this video and am extremely interested what your take on this is.

After Mastering Witchcraft, Astral Projection and Voodoo, Guess what this guy found out.
http://youtu.be/CykNAYQ8hXY

BTW I have heard similar stories from others but nothing quite like his experience.

Thanks.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help Needed! on: March 05, 2015, 23:54:42
Then there are these too.

http://www.book-of-light.com/sites/default/files/66AstralProjection.pdf

http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 100 OBE techniques, where is this Xanth? on: March 05, 2015, 23:52:49
Thanks for the link Volgerle, and thanks to the rest of you guys. I know that I have seen videos by Vieira, Waldo, M.D. he's a very experienced projector. I might get that book from the library.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 100 OBE techniques, where is this Xanth? on: March 05, 2015, 19:06:31
Hi Xanth I read that you wrote out something about 100 astral projection techniques. I was wondering where that is at. I posted this here for myself and anyone else that want it. Thanks.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Physical Change on: March 05, 2015, 17:08:12
oh yea. More than healing is possible. My daughter did this. When she was small she loved phantom of the opera.  This was to the point to where one morning she woke up and the texture of her hair was curly just like the lead actress in the movie It also changed color to match as well.. She was born with very straight hair. I've never seen. This happened overnight and she had long hair. It didn't grow into the color or texture it changed all at once.
Never heard of such a thing. It pushes my limits on what I think is possible. I'm skeptical but I try to leave room for an open mind.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fluttering eyes and the third eye question? on: March 05, 2015, 17:04:54
Thanks for chiming in guys. The other day I found that if I breathed really deeply that I was able to really open my energetic body. I feel like if I just keep practicing I should be able to eventually get it. Thanks.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fluttering eyes and the third eye question? on: March 05, 2015, 04:20:55
Thanks Xanth. But what about doing the third eye concentration technique? Should I continue with it?
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 05, 2015, 04:16:14

Yes and no. The most important step of all, that it is possible to do it, has already been clearly demonstrated. These technologies tend to go on exponential growth curves corrollated to computing power.

Here is a famous excerpt that details how something on an exponential curve can more or less go undetected for the majority of its life, and grow mostrously in its final moments:

----------------------------------

"Itís 1pm. Imagine a normal sized football stadium. In this stadium you are sitting on the seat at the very top of the stadium, with the best overview of the whole stadium.

To make things more interesting, imagine the stadium is completely water-tight.

The question is, if a drop of water is added to the stadium and then one minute later it doubles in size to two drops, and then one minute after that it doubles again to 4 drops, and so on.. doubling in size every minute, how much time do you have to leave your seat and get out of the stadium before the water reaches your seat at the very top?

Think about it for a moment. Is it hours, days, weeks, months?

The first drop of water lands right in the middle of the field, at 1pm.

You have exactly until 1:49pm. It takes less than 50 minutes to fill a whole football stadium with water! This is impressive!

But it gets better:
At what time do you think the football stadium is still 93% empty? Take a guess.

The answer: At 1:45pm. So, you sit and watch the drop growing, and after 45 minutes all you see is the playing field covered with water. And then, within four more minutes, the water fills the whole stadium.

This means that you think you are safe because it seems that you have plenty of time left, whereas due to the exponential growth you really have to take immediate action if you want to have any chance of getting out of this situation.
"

----------------------------------

Now we know this is the sort of path that biotech has taken in the past as well. The human genome project is a perfect example.

A decade long effort, and it looked like it would take 500 years. Then 85% percent of it gets done in a single year. Now it is trivial to do it again, and would probably take under a day.

By the time things like this are surfacing in the public eye, they are often very late in their exponential growth curve. Perhaps like the genome project, they can seem like insurmountable goals, that suddenly become trivial in the space of a year.
I like that metaphor using a football stadium and water. Well see, I know exponential growth can happen much faster in some fields while in others it staggers.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Physical Change on: March 05, 2015, 03:50:20
I am guessing you will find people that will say that yes healing is possible. But I have my doubts of the effectiveness of such things. IMO if you want to do any of these things were better off just taking natural measures in the physical. Chances are if one can't heal an ailment from the physical then they probably can't heal it from the non-physical IMO. Though I don't have first hand experience with this. Anyone with some experience want to chime in?
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fluttering eyes and the third eye question? on: March 05, 2015, 03:44:11
So after reading Frank Kepple talk about the third eye so much. I have been trying to get consciousness away from my physical eyes while focusing on the third eye. I usually end up having my eyes start to flutter strongly and rapidly. While even feeling some pressure on my head chakras to varying degrees. And I see vivid images or mini clips here and there. I also tend to get vibrations too with it often. I guess my only concern is that perhaps I am putting too much effort into it. Then again I tend to stop and do other things which seem to have an enhancing effect from the previous third eye exercise. I mainly wonder since I hear new age type people talk about being very very gentle with the chakras. Meaning I don't want to inadvertently hinder myself.

Is this normal? Should I stop doing it and focus more on noticing?

For today I reached this point where I felt really open mentally and energetic wise. But still no AP yet.

Thoughts please?

Thanks.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 04, 2015, 18:40:51
Looks like a still very crude technology to me stillwater. I have seen the shows that explain how it works and we still have quite a ways to go.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So, what's your age? on: March 04, 2015, 07:56:30
You might want to check out this sticky thread.

18-25 AP goers
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/1825_ap_goers-t30568.0.html
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 06:01:33
Yeah I read the same thing you are talking about by Robert Bruce years ago. LOL Keep up the good work.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 04, 2015, 05:05:54
Sadly, I don't think the first ones to be doing that will be doctors, but rather government agencies and business owners (who want first hand knowledge of their clients' thought processes to better target them), and they are certainly not going to ask permission.

The current means to do that exists now, in the form of a scanning laser attached to a functional MRI; the laser itself can be well disguised, and look no more out of place than a camera in the environment. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually haven't already been implemented in a few select venues.

It amounts to taking a snapshot of a person's brain state, and comparing it to a library of known brain states, and figuring out what nouns and verbs they are thinking of, etc.

I hate to give people new things to worry about, but crude mind reading devices in covert applications are already real.
I would imagine that that would be a crude form of mind reading.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 05:00:38
I don't know about how one can become aware if they aren't aware that they are aware in the first place. But I do know that once you become aware that you can increase your consciousness and have less of a chance of being pulled back to your body by looking at your hands. squeezing them, and rubbing them together. Right along with meditating in your AP, all to help increase lucidity.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help Needed! on: March 04, 2015, 04:51:09
Knock yourself out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkZldTUFFQb3NzejA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkRkNQc3hKa09vS2M/view?usp=sharing 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aytbhjRRgmbIFRe3pb8yw9NWh88Ra_mjJZWO3fafbw0/edit?usp=sharing

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183616

There are plenty of websites that have this information already available.
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I might have been close to astral projection? on: March 04, 2015, 01:56:49
A little trick to help you not move your eyes: try to put your consciousness back in your head. Your point of consciousness is usually between the eyes but it can move. It allows you to be more disconnected from your physical senses which will neutralize your eyes. And it is the proper consciousness movement to attain a deep state. Practice staying at the center of your head, as if you backed up from your face, inside your head. Then watch the lights they'll come way faster and will stay if you don't move your eyes or get too surprised. Another trick is to look ''past them'' as if you were looking at something behind the light spots. Don't put too much of your attention on them! Good luck!
Luckily I have done quite a bit of meditation so I know what it's like to move my consciousness to the middle of my head and other places. I'll keep trying. In fact I'm gonna go and try right now.
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems with sleep paralysis. on: March 04, 2015, 01:12:41
Definitely keep  medication as the last resort, but it won't be necessary, I am pretty sure.
That is basically what I said.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 04, 2015, 00:59:21
I think that with the technology we have presently and the ones that are going to appear in the 10-15 years, there won't be that necessity of ending the suffering.

I've read a lot of stuff online about the singularity and all the technology we will have by 2025-2035. There will be medicine that will rejuvenate your body, and I think that by then assisted suicide and stuff like that just won't be needed anymore. No one knows exactly what is going to happen in singularity and they are just speculations, but I strongly believe that medicine will be innovated to a point where we can easily repair our bodies and our inner organs in case of a failure.

So people will probably just die of age and no longer of sickness or illness, they will either die of age or not die at all.
Now is it moral? is it good or is it bad? Should we actually die or stay alive eternally? THAT is the question.

Suicide will no longer have it's place by 2035...
Implants will take place, people with mental illness will be followed closely in their thoughts to make sure they don't give up to the bad ones and I think either everyone will start feeling happier or we're gonna face our own destruction.

Personally, now, I still have no point of view on these things. I'm not sure if it's any good or any bad, because we have no idea of telling what's really going to happen. These are based on predictions made by scientists in the domain... I don't feel like mind control would be a great idea, far from it. But this is due to happen one way or the other... Otherwise we'll end by destroying all computers which I don't think will ever happen.

Sure there's probably lots of people who will kill themselves because they can't bear the information or the technology advancing so quickly. But it's like that, humans are not the same as animals trying to evolve, they CONSTANTLY need that evolution state where they have new products or new technology to ease their lives.
Even myself, even if I would love to just throw everything out the window and go live far away in a temple or something like this being alone with my thoughts, it's never going to happen, I'm just too used to this technology. Everyday I connect. So is billions of people...

So now, suicide vanishing... Easier way of life, if possibly, not mind controlled, happiness forever and the medicine to live your life longer and healthy... I could see a good point in there, being more intelligent(with implants) is one of those...
A few things. One no doctor will be able to look at ones thoughts with such a technology unless the person lets them do it. That would be an infringement on their privacy.  And I am betting that a lot of people will not have such mind reading technologies used on them since they don't want people looking at what they are thinking much less the government or doctors. Now many will allow doctors to look at there thoughts but many for a long time won't do it. And nobody can force this on them in any civilized nation.

Singularity is a theory. It still has to be proven. But with that I to look forward to such a day hopefully within my lifetime. I read about transhumanism and the power of technology for our minds, and bodies. In fact I think one day science will lead the path for anyone to astral project if they want.

Until they can totally manage suffering to a very high degree suicide will be the best option for many of them if they so choose. So first thing is first. Let's stand for the truth to end suffering when it's unethical.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 04, 2015, 00:48:29
What's another way?
I'm honestly asking... these days I sometimes find it difficult to STOP thinking "consciousness"-first.
Also check out this link bellow. IMO the best expiation for NDE's that are in hell and those that are in heaven is best explained by the bodies biochemistry at the time of death IMO. The reason why is is because psychedelics and the frame of mind someone is in easily determine what type of experience one will have in the spirit world with the psychedelic. I have read of heavenly experiences and very very hellish experiences all made by a psychedelic. So IMO the bodies biochemistry has a lot to do with it, right along with one's beliefs and emotions. I may be wrong I don't know. But denying these experiences isn't helping the astral community to understand them.

Near Death Experiences That Take Place in Hell
http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2013/12/near-death-experiences-that-take-place-in-hell/
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it ever ethical for one to commit suicide? on: March 04, 2015, 00:32:02
What's another way?
I'm honestly asking... these days I sometimes find it difficult to STOP thinking "consciousness"-first.
Well I think that if one is having a hellish experience at the end of their life, having been suffering to their last dying breath there is most defiantly a chance that they could end up projecting those fears into the astral. I have read NDE's where people were in dark places and they were scared to death. Some seeing daemons or having their life-force sucked out of them. Now whether those things actually happened is up to debate for all intents and purposes to them they actually experienced hell. Some report being in a place of pure suffering. Again whether they would end up staying in such a place for a long time is up to debate. But not everyone projects into heavenly realms or even the RTZ.

I read a book by an atheist named Howard Storm that died and when he died he talked about being in the RTZ and how it even had the classical blueish tint to it. Then there were these beings there that he thought were hospital staff and they lead him into a portal and took him to a very dark place. Whenever he would protest and say "where are you taking me?" these wicked beings would say mean things. Like "shut up we are almost there." Eventually he found himself all alone in a dark and very scary place. And he said that he isn't going any further. Then they punched him, and they call ganged up on him. And the more Howard fraught back the more they love it, and fought back even harder. IMO what they really wanted was to feed off of Howard anger and sadness. It wasn't so much that they wanted to punch him, but rather they wanted to get negative emotions out of Howard. After being tormented for what seemed like eternity, as time was very much dilated in such a place, they left. And he was completely devastated to the bone of his being.

Now I am totally convinced that the place Howard Storm went to is the same place that Szaxx calls the bad lands.

Then Howard called out to Jesus since singing a song. Then Jesus came and pulled him out of that place. Now I am not going to debate whether it was really Jesus or not. As far as I am concerned it was some sort of very high being that might have manifested to Howard as Jesus in order to help him and relate to Howard. Then having been pulled out of hell Howard talked to some beings of light among other things. He even asked which is the best religion. But they replied "the religion that brings you closest to God."

Accounts such as these make me realize that some people don't make it to the upper realms, at least not easily. Howard didn't make it since he was deceived by beings that were mean and had the look of plastic on their face, as if they were trying to hide their true nature.

In the end I just have my doubts. I know many astral projectors have never experienced the bad lands. But IMO we must learn about something from those that have had first hand accounts, not those that have never seen such a thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20