The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 28, 2015, 17:41:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spiritual Awakening Confusion on: March 11, 2015, 05:35:11
benhey-man I practice astral projection, meditate everyday, do visualizations and I also eat meat since I know that that is how our genetics has evolved us. Our genetics says we do best with some meat since our ancestors ate meat. I also plan on do some stand up comedy even. So IMO the spiritual path and a worldly life style aren't mutually exclusive. Meaning there is nothing wrong with mixing them. Though if you insist on eating no meat. Make sure you also eat things to replenish the nutrients in meat you normally can't get in a vegetarian diet. Like vitamin B12. Supplement or not it doesn't really matter.

Other than that I too have struggled through the years to keep a spiritual practice with me. But I still keep coming back since I know that it is really good for me to continue this path.

Peace.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 11, 2015, 02:20:12
I got another question Soki. Where do you feel like you close your inner eye's? I think I was only able to moderately close my inner eye's when I focused really hard on my third eye and especially my crow chakra, while also squinting my eye's. Though I did get pretty deep, I still have a ways to go until I can get where you were at.

I have thoughts about using very small amounts of marijuana in order to help me get into my body. IDK if I will actually do that. Regardless if I will do that or not I still have a lot of work ahead of me.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 10, 2015, 22:28:36
First of all thanks for writing that out. It helps a bit to understand how to do this. I am eager to try it out. Though I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Once you did it once, stabilise your new inner position, take the time to get used to being that deep, and when you can maintain it without coming back up to the middle of your head, make the action of closing your inner eyes again.........
Can you explain this more, about coming back up to the middle of your head?
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 10, 2015, 06:18:33
I'll reread it and see if there are some parts I would like to be translated. It might take me a while. Other than that I know kind of what your talking about with moving you consciousness around your body. Though I haven't gotten that far. Since most of my consciousness is still mind based. Meaning I haven't been able to clearly stabilize my consciousness in my body yet. I do remember once I was lacking sleep and I went to meditate my energetic arms got really really big. I could feel them expand. From what I read the astral body does this every night in order to absorb cosmic energy. That is why some people don't use beds with springs since supposedly the springs prevent the astral body from fully expanding.

I know of a spiritual master named Xan that can feel into her heart. The heart actually has a magnetic field of 10 feet or so. And she can feel into her heart space. That is what I want to eventually be able to do.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 09, 2015, 23:16:49
That link is a really good one. Though I wish it was in English. I had to use google translate to read it and I still had trouble here and there reading it. Other than that I really liked the article. The part of him talking about using internal music to guild oneself inward reminds me of inner sound current meditation.

THE INNER SOUND CURRENT
www.spiritualforums.com/vb/archive/index.php?t-3703.html
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Need help nightmare demon bothering 7 year old nephew? on: March 09, 2015, 23:12:50
Good point Kzaal.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Need help nightmare demon bothering 7 year old nephew? on: March 09, 2015, 04:25:52
Who told him demons existed in the first place?  I'd start there...
Well he was raised christian to a some degree. Though I have told him that they exist. But I have also told him that they are thoughtforms created by our own minds.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Need help nightmare demon bothering 7 year old nephew? on: March 09, 2015, 01:29:59
Hey guys my little nephew just told me that he has had nightmarish dreams a few times with a 3 headed demon that has white faces, with no eyes, no mouth. no ears, no eyebrows, no nose. He creeps up on him and torments him too. But sometimes its REALLY scary his face is like evil and hes laughing. its so creepy that he does not want to sleep. He holds a machete and gets close to him. But he does not run away because he knows that that's a sign of prey. My nephew thinks that the demon is going to kill my nephew sometime when he is just not prepared for it. Every time he sees the demon he spawns in a place like hell but there's no one but the demon and my nephew there and there's dead bloody people there too. My nephew just feels like  angry angry when he sees the demon. The demon cant talk but he talks through mind to mind.

Now I must add that my nephew has anger problems sometimes, which may be a part of the problem with this. Any thoughts would be great on what I should tell my nephew. I obviously would never want my nephew to have to end up in such a situation at death when his fears and beliefs manifest.

Thoughts?
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 08, 2015, 05:12:28
I have no clue if it was an angel, but I assumed it was because it was a woman with a white glow. It could very well be a different being or my higher self! I am not religious, but I do enjoy a few religions. I'm particularly interested in Eastern ideas in Taoism, reincarnation, and some Western religions. I do believe in God.
I usually don't accept beliefs just like that, so I prefer not to cling onto only one religion.
I have had this mindset that "anything is possible" for about 2 years, even before my OBE. Perhaps, this open mindedness led me to this experience? I'm sure if I wasn't spiritual, I would have just said it was a good dream and not think twice.

Well, before my experience, I felt really lonely. When I saw my friends in the experience, I think it was a refreshing feeling. Near the end, when I saw the universe through the frame of my door, it was a sign to leave my basement, that there are greater things out there. To a long story short, I became lazy and gave up, spent all my time in the basement, wasting my life away. The condition I have led me to give up, which was my weak self accepting this. I am not like this anymore.
This is why I think the basement was portrayed as negative, the door was some sort of access to this negative place, hence it ripped off and I saw greater things through the frame of it.

I may try to do an astral projection, and truly see what is there and find some answers.

I feel like it was an astral projection, but it wasn't, it was something strange alright.. Is there any dangers I should be worried about? What if I can't get back into my body?(I have heard people call for God's help, and they suddenly are back)
And, can I meet former family members or my "guides"?

I think your spot on with the interpretation of what happened. I use to try to interpret my dreams a lot so I know about the symbolism that is involved.

As far as meeting family members or guides in the astral. Well this is certainly possible.

I can assure you there are no dangers to worry about leaving your body. Remember you always have a LOT of help from the other side. All you have to do is think of your body and BAM your right back in your body. Remember if you ever need help you can call out for help and it will come. Sometimes help can come from odd places. Like a seeming stranger standing nearby. Just ask for help and it will come.

Now there are negative entities out there, but if you ignore them and not think about them then they will go away. There are a lot of astral projectors that think that negs and demons are actually just thoughtforms created by people that have a very negative mind. Remember you are the creator in the astral. So the astral is very much thought responsive. The higher in the realms you get the faster things manifest to your desire. If you constantly think about evil and demons then chances are you will see them. So watch your thoughts, own you power and should have no problems.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: March 07, 2015, 20:40:07
Thanks for chiming in Kzaal and EscapeVelocity.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 07, 2015, 20:13:58
I find myself spontaneously slipping into a meditative, centered state of mind periodically throughout the day.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A good side of effect of practicing astral projection. on: March 07, 2015, 20:11:32
I noticed that one of the side effects that I got to trying to astral project was the ability to really focus my mind to a point of consciousness in the middle of my head/mind almost. I've been able to do this before but it seems easier now. When I first started meditating years ago I really had to use will power to get to that place that seems to come much easier now.

I've heard it said that meditation is the art of focusing on everything and nothing at the same time. Well I'm getting closer to actually doing that.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: March 07, 2015, 18:11:43
That's the thing about "spontaneous" projections... you don't learn to do them, they're spontaneous.  Most people are introduced to the concept of projections through a spontaneous experience.

What you're talking about is just the effect of consciously increasing the chances of having a projection by training or preparing your consciousness to recognize when you're non-physical.

At this point in my life, most of my projections are spontaneous.  I don't actively practice anymore. 

How "effective" is it?  It's very effective. 
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/02/13/how-to-increase-your-chances-of-having-lucid-awareness-experiences-lucid-dreams/
Thanks I got to just keep on trying to project.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 07, 2015, 08:59:28
Here this is almost standard reading right here for anyone wanting to learn about astral projection.

The Frank Kepple Resource
www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

If you want more free material I can give you more.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 07, 2015, 08:43:43
Oh yeah this is what I wanted to say. It's important to know that most astral projection techniques work well, but they don't work well for everyone. That is why it's best to find the techniques that work best for you. Not everyone gets vibrations for instance before astral projection, while others always get vibrations before they can astral project. So you really have to try different techniques and consistency practice to find what works best for you.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 07, 2015, 08:32:06
A few things. I doubt it was angel that caused this experience. The women you saw in your experience could be your higher-self, a helper, or just a highly evolved being that wanted to help you, or maybe she was an angel. But as astral projectors we don't like to use words like angels as we know the real nature of the astral and what is out there what isn't. Just the word angel has too much baggage tied to it from religion. You will find astral projectors reject a lot of religious ideas since we know what's in the afterlife and what's not in the afterlife. So this women you saw could be a number of different things but the only thing that really matters is what she taught you. Did she have anything to offer you to grow or comfort you with? People that astral project a lot find that the most important thing to take away from any experience was did what they experience teach them something, and if so what. I don't think any of us here at astral pulse can say whether or not you saw an angel with any certainty. All we can do is help you learn of the possibilities from the non-physical realms.

Just curious what is your belief background was before your astral projection?
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 07, 2015, 07:43:30
Here are some links to kick start your search for recreating the astral experience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkZldTUFFQb3NzejA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkRkNQc3hKa09vS2M/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhka0l4dDNDWjZBU1U/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkRFBRdHJjUFBNWXc/view?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aytbhjRRgmbIFRe3pb8yw9NWh88Ra_mjJZWO3fafbw0/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: I figure I'll throw this one in there too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y0jpHguhhkZGJkY2UyYmItZjVjMS00ZmI0LThmNDgtNjdiYTkzODY2ODRl/view?usp=sharing
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I astral project? How is this possible? on: March 07, 2015, 07:15:42
Welcome to astral pulse RealityDan.  It seems you had a spontaneous astral projection. Your experience isn't unheard of. Many people do get at least one out of body experience within their life time. Sometimes these experiences can change peoples lives and sometimes they are brushed off as very lucid dreams. It seems that you had a astral projection experience. If you want to have one again we can certainly help you have one again.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 100 OBE techniques, where is this Xanth? on: March 07, 2015, 06:42:21
Waldo Vieira has done more than almost anyone to advance astral projection research and acknowledgement. He has made it into a science. First by defining all the different aspects of astral projection. I really need to get his book or someone for IAC world that really understands astral projection.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: March 07, 2015, 05:23:57
Anyone else want to chime in?

On a side note I found something that was really encouraging. For those that don't know IAC world is probably the biggest organization that studies and teaches OBE's worldwide. So it's comforting to hear this from them.

uk.iacworld.org/astral-projection-questions-and-answers/

In your experience as an instructor teaching these topics to people of many different nationalities, can you explain to me how to have a successful out of body experience? Can you describe a simple technique?There is no guarantee of success. IAC studies over 40 techniques and depending on our own personal preference we might choose one over the other. What I can say with certainty is that if you learn some techniques and persist for a while in applying them you will come out!
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm trying to recreate an OBE with a few supplements. on: March 07, 2015, 04:47:03
So I noticed that I was taking a one of 3 supplements when I had two OBE's some years ago. So I am trying to take the supplements again in order to try to recreate the conditions that allowed me to astral project before. I was taking Coenzymated B 1 2 and 3. So I am taking them again in order to see if I can increase my chances of having an OBE with them.

Coenzymated vitamins are vitamins in their active form. You see when you get vitamins from cereal your body still has to convert those types of vitamins into a form your body can use. So it's some powerful stuff. In fact there was a pharmaceutical company that was trying to become the sole seller of coenzymated B6. As far as I know they failed since I can still buy it from my supplement store.
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: March 07, 2015, 04:28:42
First off my definition here of spontaneous OBE here means that one practiced to learn to OBE during the day and then eventually they ended up projecting at night while fully sleep only to wake up in an OBE. Meaning I am not talking about people that didn't practice in this instance. As I feel that if someone is a natural then they shouldn't count.

So at this point I am struggling with the idea that I can consciously astral project. So I just want to know how effective are spontaneous OBE's while learning to project during the day. IDK I feel somewhat inadequate for doing conscious OBE's, like I can't go deep enough to astral project consciously somehow. I will keep practicing regardless though.

So is there anyone here that got their first spontaneous OBE through practicing some techniques while awake?

I would be glad to get a spontaneous OBE or conscious OBE at this point.

I guess I just wonder how effective it is to try to train the subconscious mind to initiate an OBE at night while sleeping.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will power with mental tension while trying to astral project? on: March 07, 2015, 04:14:14
Read these... in this order:

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/05/17/see-visualizations/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/12/08/what-is-visualization-and-how-do-i-do-it/
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?205-Part-2-NO-Visualization

The second one leads into the third really.

But suffice to say, what you're talking about above IS NOT "visualization".  If you can *SEE* what you're trying to visualize, you're not visualizing.  Contrary to the word "visualization", there's nothing visual about it.  This is why it's misunderstood and why so many people think they can't do it.  Robert Bruce explains it beautifully in the astral dynamics link above.

Give them a read and then realize you're better at visualization than you know.  Smiley
Well that explains a lot. I noticed that sometimes I was able to do visualizations in complete darkness with no visuals at all, yet I was able to perceive what I was trying to visualize. In fact I noticed that it was even better that way almost. That some time ago, but. So I think I could definitely improve my visualization ability regardless, but it's nice to know that I am on the right path.  smiley
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will power with mental tension while trying to astral project? on: March 07, 2015, 01:32:45
Then that's our next question... what is Visualization to you?  What does it mean to you to "visualize"?

In my first post, I asked you to think about a purple elephant.  You did that.  That tells me you can visualize just fine.  Smiley
Well I can visualize though I'm not good at it. I get distracted, the image isn't very stable, it moves is odd ways, does weird things here and there. Most of all it's rarely vivid. Though sometimes I can visualize good, but most of the time I can't.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will power with mental tension while trying to astral project? on: March 07, 2015, 00:55:39
I'm not the best visualizer though. Whenever I visualize I find myself punching walls to help keep me with the visualization. LOL  cheesy grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21