The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 15:37:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 22, 2017, 19:17:50
By learning a lesson you are also making it easier on yourself for your next incarnation... If it gets easier it's somewhat better.
It doesn't mean that you retain the lessons every time tho, I think that when you reincarnate you have less trouble understanding past lessons.
It doesn't mean that the lessons don't get more numerous too...

The thing is, it can get easier, but it's always up to you how difficult you want to make it on yourself...
It's always up to you to decide if you want to use what you have learned or ignore it.

I've been thinking about Karma a lot lately, and I also think that you need to do either something extremely awful or something extremely great to have a noticeable effect on your next life.
There's definitely a buffer to make you go from regular citizen to "homeless mad person that hates everybody" same for the opposite.
What I mean by that is, unless you do a ton of good deeds all your life or one giant good deed, next reincarnation will just follow it's regular path.
Even the regular path can lead to enlightenment if that's what you're wondering.
It doesn't matter how many lives you live because it's not a contest.
So let me ask if one gets a lot of money and gives it to their needy family does that count for good karma?
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 22, 2017, 19:16:28
Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!
Yeah I've been too hard on myself in the past. I'll just have to see how things go, I want to incarnate with a family I trust, like my brothers family or with his kids kids. I'll see though, it's reassuring that things are generally getting better here though. Thanks for chiming in Karxx Gxx.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 22, 2017, 02:38:01
(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  smiley

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.
Yeah that is possible. I just hope I get a better incarnation next time around, cause deep down I am sad on some level cause I feel like I messed up too much in this life.

Oh wow I just solved P vs NP, it all makes sense now, no wait never mind. LOL  cheesy
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My theory on reincarnation. on: August 21, 2017, 23:16:48
I got a new theory on reincarnation. Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  smiley  wink Now I just need to solve the mathematical P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 21, 2017, 22:17:09
It's always backwards, everything, you want something too much, you never get it, you don't want something, you get it, everything is backward... that's nature man, nature is backwards lol... Or we're just the opposite of nature and everything we do is backwards and we should go with the nature instead... I don't know.

All I know is, since I started to stop worrying so much about my next life/reincarnation so much and worrying about death and all that stuff, I've never felt better, I actually enjoy stuff now and my time here seems much more enjoyable than it used to.
I am sure the law of attraction is in there someplace. And yes it's good to not worry about stuff. You can plan though. I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. But yeah thanks for chiming in.
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 21, 2017, 15:16:03
This^ pretty much, we always think differently as we get older.
There's nothing wrong with it.
Yeah I realize that it's not out of the realm of possibility. In fact in many ways it's very likely. Just so weird thinking that I would want to reincarnate anywhere else.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 20, 2017, 20:28:55
But in your case, it really does sound like it is a concept that is occupying your waking thoughts.

I feel like you already knew the answer before you asked the question.
At the end of the day I know that I deserve better because my beliefs are just too complex at this point to trap me into a deserved hell. Just my underlying energy says otherwise in my dreams. And there was no question really in my original post but if I were to narrow it down I would say that I'm just confused as to how this effects my afterlife place? This is really energy versus beliefs. Which one rules in the afterlife? I guess that is the question to be asking. Thanks for chiming in Stillwater.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 20, 2017, 17:08:00
Not only do I get dreams of hell but I can often feel it's texture, it's very stuffy, and dense, and dark, with lots of sorrow and sadness. In the dream I either feel like I am going to hell because I deserve it or that I'm in hell. I know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that. I do know that a while back ago I got PTSD and I believed I deserved hell at that time. I went through an emotional breakdown that took it's toll on my soul. Even though I've healed a lot since then I feel like my emotional baggage is coming back to haunt me. I think my PTSD probably has caused my current recurring dreams of hell. I hope when I die I don't go to the bad lands. Thoughts?
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 20, 2017, 01:27:17
I think I know why you posted that Xanth.
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 20, 2017, 01:24:54
I'm not gay man. LOL
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 19, 2017, 20:05:37
Well looks like we have some different views here. It could be that there is truth in both of them. I tell you what if some higher being tells me that I have to reincarnate into some crappy life, I will leave and get a second, third, fourth opinion and so on from someone else. And if that doesn't work I will go do something else, learn some new lessons someplace else to get a better reincarnation.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 14, 2017, 20:49:44
I believe that in the Afterlife you'll look back at your last life, and at your thoughts and desires during that life, in about the same way you now look at your dreams after you wake up, and at your thoughts and desires during those dreams.

It seems unlikely that after you pass on you'll have the same thoughts, wishes, intentions as you have now. Exception: if you're already enlightened, so you have access to the memories you lost access to when you were born (or soon, like a few years, after that).
Hum yeah I've thought about this too. On the one hand I hope I can continue my dream because I haven't fulfilled myself yet. On the other hand I feel like I this is a zero sum game for many people, or should I say a lose lose situation for many, so in that sense I don't even think it's worth it. It's like for every time we get ahead there is a competing truth that blinds us from the bigger truth. It's like very certain number of factors have to line up in just right way for someone that gain good discernment for this world and even then this persons discernment isn't going to be ultimately the best thing. Only time will tell what I choose but as of right now I want to reincarnate into brothers children. Thanks for chiming in Baro-San.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 14, 2017, 20:44:56
Haha, this was my goal for a while. Make super awesome kids, in return they probably will, and then come into this world again.
Unless you are able to come into contact with some other non-physical being, not sure anyone can answer unless they have.

I've heard the zeta ( I think) say you reincarinate to learn lessons, so if there is no lessons to be learned then maybe not..? But there is free will and I think we all have the power to experiance whatever we want. And beleiving is seeing is my motto, so If I think I have the option to choose that path, then I will be able to. If you think you will go to x y or z without much choice, I tend to think there will be less options. Such as people who beleive in a certain afterlife like heaven. (It's not permanent of course. You can always eventually experiance new things)

But I'm in the process of contacting NP entities. Interested in the zeta and pleadians, but whoever is willing to listen to me honestly will be fine to start off with. Ill check back whenever that happens.  grin
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks about this. I think it would be a great motivational factor in helping parents help their kids if they know that they will have to reincarnate into their children's linage. Thanks for chiming in Karxx Gxx.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 03:10:07
I could give you an answer but I am not sure on how this works. That's the honest truth. I would probably have to dig deep in meditation for answers of how this works. However I will not be coming back to this planet... so I never really thought of it.
I totally sympathize with those that don't want to come back to a this planet or reincarnate again. But I know the people that I want to reincarnate into and how they will be really successful.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 02:31:26
How do I reincarnate into a family members child?
BTW I ask these kind of questions because I trust astral projectors generally speaking on spiritual issues because you's have the most experience astral projecting. I have a lot of fears around coming back and reincarnating. But I trust some of my family to be able to accept this, to accept that I might be able to reincarnation through their kids. Anyways would doing this be a hard or easy task to accomplish? And how could it be done if done at all? Considering I would be dead by the time they want to have kids. Thoughts? Thanks.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 31, 2017, 16:21:11
OK well my original question has been answered I think. Thanks.  smiley
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 31, 2017, 16:17:50
I guess Xanth meant by the way that you are doing your own job by developing in this world, and your choices are making the potential future in your life. Your past is already happened, that is still You, your path. The future is not a static thing, because we are living in the eternal now in the NP and here, in the illusion of physical space/time, we see separation in time passing too. The you one week or month later not will be the same as now, because everything is in motion, development etc... You are becoming.

The vast majority is chosing to be in fear, hatred and brainwashed, unintelligent, that is free will too.
Gottcha.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 31, 2017, 16:12:42
Ok, let me clarify that statement then...
You have access to the potentiality of everything that is, was, or shall be.
You can ultimately take only ONE path through your life.  Each choice you make fuels the next in some way.
The "free will" choices you make essentially determines the *YOU* you become and the spiritual growth you attain.
Oh OK thanks for that clarification.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 31, 2017, 00:51:36
What does free will have to do with it?
Well considering this quote "You have access to everything that every is, was, or shall be" it makes it seem like you believe in determinism. Because if I have access to everything that will be that means that it's a solid state.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 21:18:59
Funny that nothing really changed on the Pulse. Everybody is still telling their own self-fulfilling beliefs and conversations are coming out from it lol.

I guess it could help many, to learn to phase or just program yourself to be conscious through sleep at night and try to find these out by yourself guys/girls. One thing is that you believe in something which is comfortable enough to cover what you don't know, and the other thing is you know something for sure from first hand experience, right?

There is no development in to believe something and try to cling on it, no matter what. I guess people should experience the belief system territories first hand to stop this. There is nothing wrong believing in something, it gives power in thyself but I think some people should grow up. Eventually your truth is only yours and it is up to you (everybody) to change your mind and get move on to what is existing and what is illusion in your mind.
Before I came to the pulse I was a wreak with my beliefs. I was stuck in a rut. I made some really bad mistakes in my life because I devoid of the light of reality, and I suffered a lot because of it, and still do, as I feel like my health condition was caused in part from my poor choices in the past. So I've placed a high value in attaining the right mindset. And even the Buddha acknowledges the importance of the right beliefs when he gives the "right understanding" at the top of the eight-fold path. It is the most important aspect of spiritual growth in Buddhism. So I hope you can understand why I place such a high emphasis on right understanding of the nature of reality.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 20:52:18
I don't think so. I tend to believe in a continuous infinite development. I don't see the purpose to return where we started from. We sprung as points of potential awareness, and went a long way to develop our range of access on the consciousness dimension.
That's a lot harder for me to take seriously. So how did all this stuff come into existence in the first place?
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 19:44:12
Adding to the above, there may be rules built into our reality system that govern what type of telepathic communication can be accessed. The system may be intelligent enough to predict the growth outcome of any given piece of information and choose to deny it if it is likely to cause you to have an inflated ego or you intend to share the information with someone who isn't ready to handle it.

Being participant in higher reality systems also requires a code of conduct and playing by the rules. If your quality of consciousness is too low to participate with the adults without making a fool of yourself you are limited to the children's table.

The larger consciousness system is a real system that comprises an unimaginable quantity of sub-systems each with unique rules and participants. Many of us have been "kicked out" of experiences for behaving in low quality manners. I have been asked to leave a reality by the inhabits before after breaking an entering into someone's house. It is really hard to tell what is actually going on when this happens to be fair so I wouldn't cement any beliefs.
I have lost a lot of trust in the physical for spiritual growth. Do you think I can eventually evolve into these higher consciousness realms without coming back to the physical? I think I know what the answer is but I want to know what you think. Thanks for chiming in.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 19:22:44
An infinite Universe has to be in eternal expansion.
So do you believe that one day we will all eventually go back into our source, god? Thanks for chiming in.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 19:20:34
You have access to everything that every is, was, or shall be
Thanks for your informative reply.
Do you believe there is free will based on the above quote? Thanks.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 29, 2017, 21:08:03
So I heard Tom Campbell talking about the larger consciousness system, and how this system is still evolving. So my question is do we tap into this system? Like can we devolve or evolve based on where we are in this larger consciousness system? Like is this thing objectively out there and we are somewhere on this larger consciousness tree?

EDIT: I guess what I am really trying to ask is does a highly evolved being have better access to this higher consciousness system than a lower evolved being? Like are we someplace on the consciousnesses system scale? Or do we all have equal access anyplace on this consciousness system scale if given the chance? As you can see I have a hard time explaining what I really am asking. Put I hope you understand.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38