The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 11, 2016, 23:04:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Earth is Not our home? So what is? on: November 17, 2015, 23:45:36
Read Monroe's second book.  That's, entirely, where the concept comes from.
I don't have time now that I am in college full time. Can someone give a summary about it?
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Earth is Not our home? So what is? on: November 17, 2015, 22:50:36
On the earth there is a much different idea . It was found by Robert Monroe . It is loosh . While out of body he was given a peice of info . It was why life on earth was set up . Loosh is given off in the life death strugle by all living beings . We are like milk cows . I dont believe me, or any one else on this forum has a discussion on loosh .  If interested I can start a seperate thread .  I started one on the now closed Pavlina forum and I have one on s.f. but its in a members only sec.
Hey can you talk about loosh desert-rat? I want to know more about it.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do I work toward, that is the same after death of Human body? on: November 17, 2015, 22:07:02
     My personal belief is in reincarnation. So by that standard it's best to raise children that can grow up and end more suffering in this world, by working for something positive. This is where the sword of discernment must be gained and used. Discernment is the ability to judge well. This is best gained by not raising sheep that conform to societies standards, which gives them more free will. Free will is a rare expression of the spirit IMHO. The best way to do that is to not raise your children to be on computers and phones all the time chatting and doing whatever. You have to guild them into the truths, into the right direction by SEEKING truth and reality. In seeking truth and reality they gain the sword of discernment and that they in turn pass down to their children, and on and on.

This is what I am going to do. And in doing so I hope to reincarnate through my children's children in a better place than where I reincarnated at. Regardless if reincarnation is even true, and this whole thing possible, seeking truth and ending suffering is still a noble thing to do.

And of course along the way I will learn to love my children and they will learn to love me. Which of course will follow you into the afterlife.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: November 08, 2015, 07:37:35
I like this one, I find it interesting that Eiffel 65 isn't really known as being spiritual, but they come out with this song.

Eiffel 65 - Brightly Shines
https://youtu.be/vGIFYfL3pdw
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: October 19, 2015, 19:22:02
Megaherz (Mega-Heart) - Freiflug (Free Flight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtOp0Vr5pnQ

evil
Dude that is the weirdest astral projection song I've ever heard of.
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: October 16, 2015, 07:18:36
Gotta add this for fun. LMAO

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 29, 2015, 08:57:34
Xanth using 3 consecutive labels and you thought it serious?
ROFL.
Next an injured cow will jump over the moon and make it all red in colour like it did in the 80's.
Oh yeah, last night, doh.
And Szaxx is the winner of the biggest smarty paints comment in this thread.  grin
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 29, 2015, 01:11:51
LoL  That time I was being serious!!  Smiley
I know, and I was making a joke out of it.  tongue
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 28, 2015, 21:44:22
Well yeah... for the complete and utter lack of me wanting to argue anything, yes, it's a "type" of OBE.  Even though there is only really one "type", the type you're having right now.  Smiley
Very funny smarty paints.  tongue
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 28, 2015, 09:36:00
Ok, to qualify my earlier three word response... that was 100% a joke.  Bad on me.  Smiley

To seriously answer your question... you, like everyone else, use too many labels.

It's a projection.  It's real simple... if you're ever experiencing a reality which you identify as not being this physical reality, it's a projection.  It's a conscious projection.

An "unconscious" projection, then, would be what most people simply call a "dream".  It's ALL a projection.  All of it.  Smiley

Simple eh?
I should have saw that one coming. I know you've talked about this before. Though Szaxx agreed it was a type of OBE.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 28, 2015, 07:48:50
Wow it's great to know that it was probably an OBE. I can see how some people could easily mistake this for just a vivid dream. There was a certain quality about it that make it seem like it wasn't a dream or even a lucid dream. In the end I don't think anyone of us can say with 100 percent certainty if it was real or not. But I think we can point to a likely direction.

You know I use to do a lot of exercises where I would move and try to project my consciousness around my body. Like imaging I was upside down. Then I stopped doing it for months, but then in a dream I dreamt that I fell backward out of a window, which is not a natural thing to do or think, so I know that those exercises had a lasting impression on my non-physical self, perhaps even to the point of causing this OBE.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 28, 2015, 02:25:50
Lucid Projection Walking.
So you actually this this was an OBE of some sort?
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 27, 2015, 16:08:13
Two things. So a false awakening is where you think you woke up but your really in a dream?

And to Lumaza and EscapeVelocity you should really try some sleeping medicines. You often don't even need to get on a medication. There are over the counter things you can buy. Personally I really benefit from taking a couple of them in smaller doses. I usually sleep about 9 hours a night doing that. Though I think this new medication is causing me to loose my sleep so I will have to adjust but you's don't need wellbutrin. Check out the over the counter sleeping aids at your local Walgreens, CVS or whatever.

64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally projected again! Is my method hindering progress? on: September 26, 2015, 17:38:32
Great job Aaron, nice to see that your still making progress.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lucid dream, astral projection, sleep walking, or a real occurrence? on: September 26, 2015, 17:21:42
There is little doubt in my mind that the change in medication is what caused this to happen.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lucid dream, astral projection, or sleep walking? on: September 26, 2015, 16:48:08
So I just started on a new medication called wellbutrin also known as Bupropion and last night the strangest thing happened to me. As I was sleeping I was awoken by a dream of rats coming up toward my bed. And then as I woke up and got up I was swinging my pillow at them. But then they dissipated and I realized it was a dream. As I was sitting up in bed I was relieved that it was just a dream. Then I laid back down and fell asleep. Then when I woke up later I couldn't tell if the whole thing was a lucid dream, astral projection or even a mix of sleep walking and real life. I was pretty lucid, and most of all the light was on next to me during the experience, which is never on at night, but that night the light was on. Things seemed stable once they actually stabilized turning the experience. I didn't even think I was astral projecting or lucid dreaming while it happened. Now things weren't as vivid as real life, but I was definitely cognizant of my own self and like I said the experience stabilized. The only thing that makes me think it might have been real or I was sleep walking was when I woke up my blankets were messed up, just like in the lucid dream/OBE. After I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep which is rare for me.

My theory is that it might have had an OBE when I was literally scared out of my body, but I didn't actually see my body sleeping while it happened.

Thoughts?
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What is the purpose of getting to know people more than monkeys do on: September 14, 2015, 19:04:31
What is the purpose of getting to know people, the part that is more than monkeys getting to know other monkeys? I ask because I am not interested in doing what monkeys do, only the more advanced parts.
If your asking what makes us so much more advanced than monkeys, then I think a large part of it has to do with empathy. Then again there is a monkey called the bonobo. Their hierarchy is female dominated. They have sex all the time. Which makes it seem that they are better off than most other monkeys and even us humans in some ways. They don't have wars and fights like we do for instance. The the biggest thing that separates us from them is that we have a bigger frontal lobe which allows for higher mental functions. Like reasoning, logic, planning, a sense of self. Basically the functions of the frontal lobe is much better in humans than that of monkeys.

Not only that have you ever noticed that dogs are much much better at seeing what we want than that of monkeys. There is something inherently different in the brain of a monkey than that of a dog, even though a dogs brain is probably smaller. I always found that interesting. We have breed dogs to be not only domesticated but good friends as well. It makes me wonder if we could do the same for monkeys.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The flawed idea that religion, science, and everyday life can be kept separate on: September 14, 2015, 18:50:47
All science starts as religion, things that cant easily be reproduced.

I think what you mean to say beavis is that science is the process which grows hypothesis's into theories, then theories into laws. Don't confuse hypothesis's or theories with religion.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The flawed idea that religion, science, and everyday life can be kept separate on: September 14, 2015, 06:21:44
This isn't a religious forum.  There is nothing religious about projection.

We are a forum which has a sub forum for religious discussion... that is all.
I wish I could like posts here. I would like that one Xanth.

All science starts as religion, things that cant easily be reproduced.
Science isn't the results of tests. It's moreover a process.

Here is the google definition of Science - it's the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

In other words science the the process of systematic experimentation. Don't confuse religion with science. Science is much more systematic in discovering the truth. Scientists can change based on new truths whereas religion can't change. There is no process by which at least the Abrahamic religions can change. That is why there is a ceiling affect for the Abrahamic religions.

Edit in fact the bible says that nobody can add to this book.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: September 14, 2015, 02:15:04
This is pretty good I just found this.

8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves, Relaxing Music Sleep, Sleeping Music, Sleep Meditation ☯159
https://youtu.be/txQ6t4yPIM0

I am thinking about getting into making music myself. Before I use to make techno but now I want to make soundscapes. I will post them on youtube and yet you guys know when I have done do. Though I am in college now it might be a while before I get the chance to do it.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How does your truths and realities truths mix to make reality in the astral? on: September 11, 2015, 08:56:23
I guess part of the question is can one me more power than the other?
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How does your truths and realities truths mix to make reality in the astral? on: September 11, 2015, 08:54:27
So I thought of this question when I was laying down last night. We all know that our beliefs and emotions shape reality in the astral, but how does that synergize with the ultimate truth in making our reality in the astral? Thoughts?
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: September 07, 2015, 22:23:35
Szaxx I've been listening to Ludovico Einaudi. It's pretty good. I liked a few of the other songs posted here too.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: September 07, 2015, 19:50:10
Oh and this always reminds of the the spiritual. In particular being at total peace in the heavenlies after much hardship on earth and many reincarnations. That is the first song bellow.

This was inspired by DMT, one of the most powerful psychedelics. And the famous psychedelic artist Alex grey did it. As you notice my avatar was taken from this movie/song.

chakra kundalini - spiritual awakening
https://youtu.be/q_iyIWCTw0o

This is the original from the movie.

Alex Grey - Kundalini Awakening 3rd eye
https://youtu.be/VvjUWIZolFA
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: September 07, 2015, 19:25:23
What about you?
Well there was this one particular song that I found in a astral projection pod cast when I first started researching and learning about astral projection. It was so good that I copied just the song from the pod cast. Unfortunately I lost that song since from computer problems, and I looked for that pod cast again, but couldn't find it. The music was of a soft, calming medley with a guitar in a minor scale, not a depressing minor key though. I would listen to that song while researching about astral projection. I can still to this day remember what it sounded like and it's been years since I heard it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24