The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2016, 02:59:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: August 05, 2016, 02:41:01
Plasma i agree with your second part of post but i think the difference between learning from others and learning by your mistakes have different impacts on you, so for example : Don't fear sleep paralysis it's just your mind and you get sleep paralysis but still fear covers you, you had knowledge that there is nothing to be afraid of but it still happens but when you take over fear by your own experiences the impact form this is larger then impact form just basic knowledge about sleep paralysis

I gave some made in china exampel but hope i still cleared a little bit what i wanted to say :d
Yeah I agree both are important.

BTW I posted this here since I like to get an idea of what spiritual people think.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: August 03, 2016, 17:18:06
You ask a lot of non Astral related questions here.  huh

I think you need to get out and "live" a little. Sorry if you find that harsh, but it's the truth. Looking back at your more recent threads, they seem to all be questions that pertain to why we are put here in this life to experience in the first place. You are meant to learn by "YOUR" experience, not by everyone elses.

It seems like you are taking shortcuts here. You can only get so much from other people's opinions. Life is about experiencing. Good, bad, ugly, they are all experiences. You can't avoid the bad and ugly, that's where your true lessons lie.

You make friends, not all the time is it going to be "peaches and cream". But learn you from it.

If someone does you wrong, you are twice as leery the next time around. Unless of course you like life to "slap" you in the head many times before you can actually see the meaning. Some people have to be taught the same thing repeatedly until they finally understand the reason behind things.

Sorry again, I was "channeling" you there and I guess this is what you needed to hear on some level.

Good Luck!  smiley
Two things. One damn I think you might have read me very well there. I've been a very hard learner in the past. Repeating the same mistakes over and over. Now though I don't do that. At least I don't think I do. Now I am a pretty fast learner once I mess up.

Also I agree with the part about experiencing. But I find that I learn much faster learning from others. But obviously learning from first hand experience is better and leaves a more lasting impression. But both types of learning are good. I love to research and analyze things so.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: August 02, 2016, 23:32:46
watch out for sinners though; in my experience most people will "try something" at some point you just need to be wise.
What do you mean by that? Give an example.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: July 31, 2016, 21:59:41
I lost all of my friends which I got not just from childhood but but from high school and after it. Some of them were 10-15 years friendships. I tried to fight for them to get them back but you can't. Some connections did brake suddenly out of nowhere. After I got on this path I later realized that maybe our friends are like guides in the NP. While they have or you have a task with him/her/them, you are together and after that they are on their own.
I had a really good friend, who turned out to be suddenly a father with two little girls, and our connection after one year just gone suddenly. A really good guy for being a friend.
Other friendships were just pulling-pushing like, I tried to make connections stronger but always the other side was the weaker and others are just stayed on their path. Ok to tell the truth most of them were too boring after a little while and somehow our paths are just going in the opposite direction.
I had another friend for example, with whom we were together, playing PC games, having fun, or just taking hours, going here and there, for about 10 years and he's just started to be hugely egoistic! I couldn't believe it and I couldn't stay with him for a friendship anymore. It was like a joke, like a hidden force made his path to a totally different direction.

My best guess today is that our friends are there for a certain time and after that maybe they are off and continuing their journey to elsewhere. You can't fight for them because it is like you are too different now or they are. Of course there is a factor there that your friendship was some kind of exploding one.
Strong issue could be if you are the one who are trying to make your connection better and the other one is like in a bubble and not even recognize your role in that. Energy vampires could be like that lol. I had some too.
I also thought for years that maybe the disconnections were my problem but I couldn't find any issue on my side. Simply they are on their own way now and you can't turn them around anymore.
Thanks for that informative reply. Hum I wonder what others experiences are? Like how common is that to loose all of your friends like that? I know my mom and dad lost their friends. But they were fundamentalist Christians.

Anyway since I am an introvert I think the best way to find new friends is through meetup.com and find others with similar interests that want to grow together.
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: July 31, 2016, 20:54:12
On the karma level I don't feel too bad for him since he is a player and cheats on women, never committing. Some of his ex's even turned lesbian because of his actions. He was a good guy to me though up until that one time when he misunderstood what I said and took it the wrong way. Anyway this is just really been on my mind.
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How do you pick your close freinds? on: July 31, 2016, 20:45:09
Hi everyone I recently lost a guy good friend of mine I had for about a year. We were good friends. I think it's caused both of us a lot of stress. Nothing too bad yet though. I am wondering how do you's pick your close friends, not acquaintances? What are some disqualifiers and what are some qualifiers?
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy idea to AP? on: July 29, 2016, 02:30:20
Your still on here. Ha The idea of flying keeps you coming back. LOL I'll still let you know once I take a psychedelic. Wink
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the top most damaging things for the soul? on: July 28, 2016, 03:45:45
Now the even bigger question is who is the arbiter of these mess ups? Is it our higher self, enlightened masters, guides? Who decides what kind of life you live next according to your works?

59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can we have a better format for PMs here at the astral pulse? on: July 27, 2016, 21:47:05
Hi I was wondering if we could have a better format for PMs? The current way it's set up it doesn't allow one to follow the conversation very well through multiple PMs. Eg a better format would be like an email format, where one can start a new thread/PM and keep all the PMs of that topic and person in one place. Right now it's just scattered between inbox and outbox. I've wanted to go back multiple times to read through my PMs but it's hard to follow a topic since my reply their reply are scattered and are not in chronological order. Thoughts?
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I feel so limited on this dimension on: July 27, 2016, 20:17:44
The irony being that "meditating", by itself, will never lead to enlightenment, however, meditating "here" is no different than meditating "there"... in the end, meditation is a unique experience for YOUR OWN consciousness and has nothing to do with "where" you are.  It's an exercise in connecting with "the self".

The reason why this physical life on Earth is vastly superior for spiritual growth compared to any other non-physical reality is BECAUSE of those limitations.  They provide you with constraints against which you have to make choices and interact with others.  Those choices and interactions are where the vast majority of your spiritual growth comes from.  You can make choices and interact with others in the non-physical as well, but you then lack those "limitations" which makes all the difference.
Like I said I just read that you can't reach enlightenment in the afterlife. Who knows how true that really is. Perhaps you can reach enlightenment without coming here, but then you become ignorant of how things really work in the grand scheme of things, IDK. There is a lot of mystery in the spiritual path, which makes it very humbling.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: July 27, 2016, 18:55:36
WWII was a political war started by very non religious types.

This is actually somewhat of a complicated issue. But there is no doubt that Hitler had religious leanings.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I feel so limited on this dimension on: July 27, 2016, 18:25:37
As I understand it living here on earth gives us a history and it's the canvas which gives us being. You can evolve in other spiritual dimensions but it's hard from what I've read. It's much much easier to meditate here and reach enlightenment than it is to evolve in the afterlife. I've heard it been said that you can only get so far meditating in the afterlife. Earth provides a good substrate on which consciousness can evolve into higher and higher forms through evolution. So this restriction we have in dense matter has it's benefits. Also the other benefit is that this life is stable. What is see is what you get. There is little room for illusion. This is why it's the best place to evolve and reach enlightenment.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What are the top most damaging things for the soul? on: July 27, 2016, 01:45:03
Pretty straightforward question?
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I was in a cult on: June 03, 2016, 18:44:32
What exactly lured you into it?
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Lucid dreaming on demand with this device. on: June 03, 2016, 18:40:28
I would easily pay a thousand dollars or more if they could make a device to make me lucid dream every night.

http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/485096/inside-the-company-that-wants-to-be-the-netflix-of-lucid-dreaming/?utm_source=atlfb
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you's think of using ego to bodybuild and gain confidence? on: May 28, 2016, 07:08:53
Pretty straight forward question. What do you's think of using ego to bodybuild and gain self-confidence from a spiritual point of view? I guess it's a question of the pros outweighing the cons I tend to think here. But I am open to another way of seeing it.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:04
well I couldn't find the episode of Simpsons. I did however watch  Simpsons season 27 episode 21 but there was nothing about astral projection
Hum I'll double check that for you just in case I missed something.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:41:09
Oh and this one too.

Beverly Hills Ninja-Plane of Enlightenment Part 3
https://youtu.be/5BrOUSiRZQ4
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:34:55
Just in case you or anyone hasn't seen the other Hollywood astral projection videos yet you can check these out too.

Ace Ventura: When nature calls.
Astral projection "out of body experience" portrayed in a Hollywood Film
http://youtu.be/a1UYxQttJIs

Beverly Hills Ninja - Plane of Enlightenment Part 1
http://youtu.be/BCsZwKnU6EY

Beverly Hills Ninja-Plane of Enlightenment Part 2.avi
http://youtu.be/8dq8wuImAGI
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 19:30:03
hmmm I would like to know which episode it is

It's episode 2721-E at about 2-3 minutes in. Enjoy!
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: May 22, 2016, 08:12:33
This one is very good. And I cried the other day listening to it as it has some real meaning to my life.

Gary Moore - One Day
https://youtu.be/Hsyq4jOOWD0
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / TV show The Simpsons and astral projection. on: May 22, 2016, 07:22:11
I just saw Homer Simpson astral project and do an OBE on one of the episodes. I couldn't find a youtube video of it yet. But if you got comcast you can probably find it in the On Demand section. It's right at the beginning of the show. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll tell you which episode it is.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Love knows no boundaries. on: May 19, 2016, 21:41:27
Dolphin Lover - Watch the Full Documentary
https://youtu.be/aEX33vAyF5Y
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there spirit guides on the astral plane? on: May 09, 2016, 02:03:02
An interface.  When you need help or guidance, we usually ask for a "spirit guide".  That spirit guide is simply an interface with the larger consciousness system whereby we attain information to assist us. 

We ALWAYS have access to consciousness as we ARE consciousness.
I see. Thanks.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: being back after some time on: May 08, 2016, 06:03:37
I haven't had any difficulty here on my end. Maybe your IP got banned on accident then your IP changed. Sometimes sites blanket ban a certain range of IPs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28