The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2014, 03:12:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
51  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Deep reflections on free will. on: April 01, 2014, 21:41:36
in the end, you have a decision space (which constitutes all the choices you have recognized that you can make) and you choose one of those actions to take.

Let me also point out that this type of understanding of free will doesn't differentiate between animal free will, and advanced high level free will; which is better suited for high level beings, of high intelligence, with more possibilities, with more freedom of the will.

Peace.
52  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Deep reflections on free will. on: April 01, 2014, 19:36:08
You chose to make this post.
You could have just as easily NOT made this post.  Smiley

I could have chosen to not respond to your post.
I could have just as easily NOT responded.  

You can look at it as simply or complex as you want... in the end, you have a decision space (which constitutes all the choices you have recognized that you can make) and you choose one of those actions to take.

You sound like the Buddha. When people came to him with problems, the Buddha would give these very simplistic answers, and say things like the world will continue to make problems, let the world be, and just meditate.

I am sorry, but I do see the value in things like scientific inquiry to end suffering on this earth. As great as the Buddha was, not everyone is going to meditate while ignoring the physical world, and it's causes and effects. As we go into the future we will see science will be the main driving force in the future into not only the natural world, but to IMO the spiritual too. Since there is little difference ultimately speaking, between the natural world, and the spiritual world.

Perhaps I am wrong about the meaning of what you said. I know you didn't prescribe meditation like the Buddha, but you just tried to simplify it that we always have all the options to us regardless, of any seeking. At least that was the gist of what I got from you, and that is fine. Obviously all of our options we have at any given moment, will be in our consciousness, simply speaking. But sometimes if we want to end suffering in a better way, we must dig into our our minds, or go to others, and books, research for a better understanding to ending suffering, not only our suffering but others.

Peace.
53  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Deep reflections on free will. on: April 01, 2014, 09:09:38
I should have added that perhaps you don't have any real big bonds and chains to break. But without gaining the light and truth of reality we can become susceptible to the negative effects of ignorance. Like you just don't know, what you don't know. You guys already knew that though. Wink

54  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Deep reflections on free will. on: April 01, 2014, 07:33:35
I have thought a lot about free will in my life from time to time. And most of all, I have first hand experience of thinking I had this great free will, and opportunity in life, only to realize I had gotten trapped. I got trapped in my beliefs. And so it was an illusion that I had this great free will. Which I think most of humanity is plagued by this illusion too. And so this is what I have learned.

IMO we don't have true free will in an ultimately way by any measure. It's more like self will, than free will. In order for our will to be truly be free, one would have have have access to or be knowledge in truth, and reality. Since without truth and reality, there is no free in free will. Since being free depends on truth and reality. Since the absence of truth and reality, leads only to more ignorance, and a trapped will. IMO our will needs to be guided by truth and reality, only once we start to develop that, can we start developing higher levels of free will.

Also when we speak of free will, the Abrahamic religions will automatically assert without much thought. Yes we have free will. But this is simple thinking. Free will is only as good as much as it's been trained in the ways of reality and truth. This takes time, learning, thinking, debating, practice, and understanding to develop into more higher levels of free will. Also when we think of free will, one can have a lot of free will in one area of their lives, while totally neglecting another area of their lives. And this is not free will. They are trapped in their will when it comes to this area of neglect, or they are blind to it. And whether they knowingly see the need, but don't act, or are totally ignorant of it, they are both still trapped in their will, unable to properly address the area of neglect. And that is not being free. So free will is more than just a black and white, yes or no ability. Free will has many colors, and even textures.

And the cool part is everyone has their own uniquely guided wills that give us all kinds of personalities, and beliefs. And that is fine. I think when our free will is being set free, we become unique more, more. This is good, we look at nature and the economy and we see that diversity and competition is good. So don't be afraid to think out side the box and have fun. Check something out that you never checked out before. The only way to do that is to SEEK, SEEK, SEEK. And then use that light, truth and reality that you gained to break the bonds and chains of ignorance in your life.

I would love to leave it there with that great saying. But I must help more. Astral projection is a good start for many of you here but there is more. IMO I have found that I could go deeper, and deeper into my own beliefs by typing about them in emails to my friend, to not only learn about my beliefs, but learn new beliefs, truths, and things. I use to do this a lot, and still do to a degree. I often talk to a friend of mine, and have learned to really use my free will to the best of my limited ability. I still have room for improvement no doubt, but the vast part of my beliefs have been freed from years of ignorance. Not only just thinking, but engaging in debate, both oral and written. Especially when writing, since we can often make a much deeper response when writing than talking. But both talking and writing about our beliefs and debating is great for exercising your free will. And most of all finding the things that are holding you back, by contemplating on things you have learned, and your own beliefs. Critical thinking can be effective, but that must be accompanied by true curiosity. Otherwise it can get out of balance. Also let me add, researching is great. I am amazed at what I learning, and what is going to happen in the world. Learning of the possibilities. All of these things increase our understanding of truth, and this truth, this light, shines out the darkness of ignorance. Which only leads to better decisions. I can go down the list of things that can, or may help, like meditation, astral projection, science, and even psychedelic psychotherapy, but many of you already know them. I just put it into context with free will. So again SEEK SEEK SEEK that thou may be set free from thy bonds and chains.

Let me know what you think. Peace.

Edit: Let me know if you agree with me, or if you just want to congratulate me on getting out of my mental belief traps. But if you disagree with me, let us debate it, and talk about it, and see if we can get down to some deeper truth.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone ever wake with marks on body? on: March 08, 2014, 06:38:09
Well I had a similar type experience that I think can help shed some light on if it's possible for spiritual entities to influence the physical. This happened when I was a kid. Perhaps around 8 years old. I fell asleep in the living room and woke up in the middle of the night. I went to use the bathroom and when when I went to laydown and turn off the light I felt a distinct evil or negative presence. That was scary for a child like me. I thought something was there and I didn't want to turn the light off as I stood there with my hand on the light switch. Then I finally got up the courage to turn it off. And when I did nothing happened. It felt like I was trying to ignore it but it was present distinct. I was a christian at that time so believed in daemons since I was taught they were real. So I layed back down in the living room and soon after I felt a bump on my back. It was a big bump. (Note I now know that it was probably an orb.) So I was scared to death just laying there with this demon that bumped on my back. I wanted to go to my room but I was too terrified. But then it bumped me 2 times after that. That was it. I went running into my moms and dads room crying and terrified. Mom came out to the living room to clam me down and let me show the demon I was here and in control. Figuring it would just leave. And it did. That was it. I never felt another demon in my life after that well now I would call them a negative entity not necessarily a demon. So in the end I know, and have personally experienced that negative entities can interact physically with us if they choose.

On another note I saw on TV this once secular guy that had been being scratched by some entity from the spirit world. It was live video footage. I could see it and nobody had their finger nails there. It became kind of a famous story. It might be easy to find the footage online. It was a blonde haired guy it was happening to from what I remember.

Peace.
56  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Difference between a soul that has come to the physical versus never came here? on: January 01, 2014, 05:55:41
I actually have two questions. So the first is in the title. And I will post both bellow, but first take a look at this quote I found which sparked my idea.

"Spirit is always with you...it is who you really are. But the mind has the power to create the illusion of separation; separation from self, from others, and from source.

This is not an evil intention. You have chosen to experience the illusion of separation to know what you are not, and by knowing what you are not, you can know what you are. It's like looking in a mirror to see your reflection. The reflection is not who you are, but it gives you an image to work with.

The images created by a mind without heart (without spirit) will feel empty, dark, never satisfying. The same exact images created by a mind with heart will be filled with the qualities of love, light, truth and life. Foods taste better, the sun shines brighter, people smile at you more often, and life is very good."

1. Given the above quote then, my thought in astral projection, and the afterlife is. What's the difference between a soul that has come to the physical, versus never came here?

2. Secondly what implications would this have for people that have lost there heart due to it being blown up, or even removed from the body since they donated their organs? Or even any other part of the body is missing?

Tough questions I am sure for you guys. I hope some of you have some insight to offer.

Thanks, peace.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Differneces between our astral body and the astral body of a dead person? on: November 05, 2013, 08:42:27
I don't think you understand what I am saying. OK since we are multidimensional. Then when we astral project lets say we have 5 layers of consciousness. Certainly we have all heard of the etheric body. And we can even astral project with the etheric body. OK so when I die, and when my body actually dies degrades then at some point will the etheric body come to me, and pull me down in the realms if I make it high. Or will another type of body consciousness come back to me when my physical body degrades? Since we all know that the physical body does have a consciousness, and a connection to it. So when that body dies will any extra layer of consciousness be added to my astral body thus pulling me down?

That makes better sense I suppose.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sam Parnia on the Aware study on: November 05, 2013, 05:31:42
The big foot thing seems kind of mysterious. But there was a recent study that came out with DNA humanoid type creature that paraphrased proposed some type of big foot as it's origin. And it was published in a mainstream journal. So it was well done. I think this is some good indication that we need to look more. But not necessarily that there are big foots around out there.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Differneces between our astral body and the astral body of a dead person? on: November 05, 2013, 05:10:16
I guess my thought is in wondering if the astral body is all there is? So like we have all heard that we are multi-dimensional beings. So if that is the case then, is it possible that when I die and the connection between me and my body is totally broken and so will the body consciousness end up imparting that to me? Or will it all just dissolve?

Peace.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What can and can't other read from my mind and my past? on: November 04, 2013, 10:30:40
I am a bit confused as to the capabilities of reading others minds. It's only the thought forms one can pick and see? How does it work?I know it partially depends on where you are in the astral. So the higher you go the more open you are. So then lets go with the real time zone RTZ area. And upper F3 for the two opposite sides of the regular spectrum.

Thanks.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Differneces between our astral body and the astral body of a dead person? on: November 04, 2013, 09:59:50
If there is, then this would bring us a better understanding of the NDE body.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 04, 2013, 06:48:18
I'm sorry, Tinnitus or not, if you can't watch a simple one hour video, then I have noting else to say. Other than to ask you, do you watch TV or movies?  huh

To be successful with this practice period, you need to have a "willingness" to learn. I have listened to hundreds of videos, have read over 15 books on AP and still I will read or watch anything I can get my hands on. I don't always agree with what is said, but I will at least listen to it with an open mind, then form my own conclusions.
I rarely watch movies. I do watch little clips of TV and computer videos here and there with the sound at a moderate volume. I use close captioning too sometimes. It's been a while since I've watched a movie. And felt guilty for it. I wear ear plugs a lot. So yeah. Don't go to concerts kids with loud music, and if you do wear ear plugs, or stay in the back, away from the speakers. And cover your hears if your next to an m-80.  wink Even my sister now has tinnitus. And she doesn't even go to clubs very often, heck I rare even went years ago. It sure don't take much. Modern man has way too much noise coming in from all directions compared to our ancestors. I am waiting for a cure. Until then all I can do is try to prevent it from getting worse. Though I must admit that my health in general has gone down, so that has played a role.

Peace.
63  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What do astral projectors know about soul groups? on: November 04, 2013, 06:04:02
OK I am sure many of us have heard about this. It's where people reincarnate as soul groups in order to either try grow a soul group or to further evolve a soul group. There have been books written about this.

OK so my question is what do you guys know about soul groups?

Peace.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 04, 2013, 05:56:19
Lionheart I only watched the 12 minutes of it from 19 minutes. I have really bad tinnitus so I did watch anymore. Was there something more that really pertains to this question in the video? And if you where? Since I don't want to watch the whole thing. I already have heard quite a few of these types of interviews.

The main thing that I got out if it is that we are not form. I know that is true, but I tend to think that our heads are where our souls evolve the most. I might be totally wrong. But I am just trying to put together different thoughts I've gained over a while to make the best sense out of this that I can.

Peace.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 02, 2013, 00:45:42
I know the Buddhist monks are huge on astral projection.
Yeah but they call it something else and say that it can only be done with meditation and their pactices. At least that was may takeway from www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com

Peace.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 01, 2013, 12:28:17
BTW I can't believe you quoted some of those sites there. DR. Curezone.com LOL come on. I already talked about reincarnation and astral projection at http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/forum.php and they are very conservative and traditional. Buddhists don't even believe that when you die that you astral project. They think you reincarnate directly from your dead body into another. I specifically wanted to ask this question here since people that can actually leave their body would have IMO much better idea of how we reincarnate. We can talk about that if you want.

http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/forum.php
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=564
http://meditationtime.grou.ps/
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Believe-In-Reincarnation/3406/forum

Peace.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 01, 2013, 12:22:01
If you cant find any info on reincarnation , you have not looked too hard .  Hear are some forum links , there either reincarnation forums , or its a sub forum . If you search you tube you will find a bunch of videos on reincarnation , and self hypnosis past life regression . Over the years many books have been written on reincarnation .
http://www.youtube.com/
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
http://shopofenlightenment.com/forum/
http://soulreconciliations.proboards.com/
http://www.reincarnationforum.com/
http://afterlifeforums.com/
http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/forum.php
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=564
http://meditationtime.grou.ps/
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Believe-In-Reincarnation/3406/forum
http://reincarnationcafe.freeforums.org/
DR I hope you know that the topic is not about reincarnation in general but how does one reincarnate here. Like is it done with advanced beings in another dimension? Or is it where your being goes into a certain state to reincarnate? Or you just reincarnate directly from your body at death into another?

Peace.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:10
There's a reason for that...

Die and then tell us all about it.  Smiley

See the problem?
Well if Monroe can do it then it seems like it can be done, but not often. Though from what I remeber Frank didn't know how we reincarnated back here exactly. Though I don't think Frank had as much experience as Robert Monroe but Frank did seem to go deeper/higher into the afterlife. Eg F4.

Peace.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Difference between dreams and reality? on: October 31, 2013, 23:37:51
I use to get this too sometimes when I use to remember my dreams a lot. I would have a hard time telling the difference between real live memory and a dream memory sometimes. But I have rarely if ever had a problem telling reality from dream reality. And if I was in a dream, and I thought it was real. It would be superficial. So I would hardly have any consciousness and then I would claim this is real. The best way you can know for sure is to look around you for a LOT of detail and color. If you have a hard time getting that. Then you know it's a dream. Unless your so drugged up you still can truly tell. I've never been that drugged up. LOL

Peace.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: October 31, 2013, 23:27:19
I think I found a satisfying answer from Robert Monroes book. Though I thought it would be nice if someone here had a good answer.

Far Journey's
Compressed Learning—Category Human

The first point in consideration of human structure certainly should be

the note that a small percentage have never been through the experience

prior to the present sojourn in time. Some may have had physical life

experience in other parts of time-space and in another physical form, but

this is their first run as a human. Other first-timers have never been in a

physical form of any sort.

Time-space—physical matter—and especially human existence on earth

—is an interesting anomaly. It has some peculiar qualities that are unique

in the development of intelligence and consciousness. As a result, human

life has many attractions. To some it is like attending a vast amusement

park with a multitude of different types of exciting rides to try—a playground

where standard rules (non-earthly) are suspended for the moment.

They desire human existence simply out of curiosity. They have received a

rote on this interesting state, and want to find out what it is to be a part of

it. Many, having observed the state at a particular point in human history,

decide it is an ideal opportunity to try an experiment conceived in their

periods of contemplation. The peculiarity of human existence at a given

point in evolution provides an opportunity to try out the idea.

Still others find that the limitations imposed by physical incarceration

as a human also engender concentration of certain energies available only

in that state. This is the only point available to apply such energies.

By far the greatest motivation—surpassing the sum of all others—is the

result. When you encounter and perceive a graduate, your only goal is to

be one yourself once you realize it is possible. And it is.

Thus we "go to physical" because of what it is—an intense learning

process, a school of a very unusual sort. It has the implication that an

important part of that learning process is to force the admixture of two

different types of energy modulation. One enters as male and the other as

female. The drives, needs, enculturation, and other factors all may be

designed to literally force the accommodation, melding, and understanding

between these two systems of consciousness.

The conditions of entering physical life as a human are relatively strict.

It is as if a detailed agreement is entered into. First, the energy form must

agree that time-space truly does exist. Without this agreement, it is impossible

to have primary human consciousness. The energy form must agree

that there is a time, such as the 1980s or any other time frame by earth

reckoning. It must be agreed also that there truly is a planet earth designed

and created in the form that it is. It must further agree that

consciousness expressed as a human has certain characteristics and limitations.

The blanking or sublimation of previous experience is a part of the

process. This is to assure that there will be a minimum of interference in

the performance as a human caused by previous life patterns, physical and

in other realities. Bear in mind that this is all at the conscious perceiving

level; it is not removed from the essence of the energy form accepting the

agreement. Such experience will remain with the newly human energy

form in a nonconscious state. This is important because such experience

or purpose may well be the underlying motive that is the driving force

behind the performance of such energy in human existence.

Once a decision or agreement has been reached, a propitious and probable

birth entry point is selected, taking into consideration the genetic,

environmental, social, political, and economic elements that may—not

absolutely—ensure the realization of the purpose for such entry. Many

times, due to the possibility that all factors may not be appropriate and

suitable, some entries are made simply on the possibility or hope that the

goals can be achieved. Often there are so many variables present that it in

turn presents a most enticing challenge to simply try to beat the odds, as it

were, or change them by thought and action. Some make it, some do not.

Another factor is that the demand or need for selective new points of

entry far exceeds the supply. Thus, many may get tired of waiting, as it

were, and will accept entry under the most marginal of circumstances.

A review of the learning processes and the absorption of information by

a first-timer will provide a beginning overview. Upon entry (birth), the

first-timer is surprised and shocked at the very severe constraints of the

physical body. It can no longer move freely and easily at the mere thought

or desire. Thus, much of the early weeks of existence as a human are taken

up with conscious and frustrating efforts to obtain control of this new

physical body. Simultaneously, it is overwhelmed by astounding demands

for nourishment—a process that was an automatic function in previous

existence. Add to that a massive battery of strong and chaotic signals

pouring in from sensory sources never before perceived, the five physical

senses, and one begins to get a better appreciation of the traumatic state

that is undergone. There are indications that the effect would be much

more severe were it not for the reinforcement received by the first-timer

during nonconscious periods (sleep), from interested and concerned observers

left behind in the reality outside of time-space."

Peace.
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / So how many posts does it take to get to each star you get? on: October 30, 2013, 10:53:24
So how many posts does it take to get to each star you get?
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do people come back and reincarnate into the physical? on: October 30, 2013, 10:45:37
I have not heard much on this topic. It seems like something that is hard to find out.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Poll lets see if there is more male or female astral projectors here. on: October 30, 2013, 08:56:55
Wait a minute so which ratio are you saying is probably more accurate? When you say "this" I don't know what you mean?

Thanks.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sex addiction when you die? on: October 30, 2013, 08:54:28
I just downloaded it and searched for the word addiction and addictions and sex but didn't find it in Journeys Out of the body.  huh
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who is the best astral projector here at astral pulse? on: October 30, 2013, 07:39:38
Laugh it up guys. OK I pick Frank Kepple. Frank was great at actually categorizing things.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11