The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 20:54:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / UFO's on: September 26, 2007, 03:15:45
does anyone know what UFO's have to do with kundalini?
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: any one see a yogi on: June 18, 2007, 19:25:31
WOW! sounds interesting, that maybe why i fell like i been being shown or led to something. thanks for the insight.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: any one see a yogi on: June 17, 2007, 20:37:55
yeah actually alot, im been on a kind of path you would say and it has led me to many things and now its meditation
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / any one see a yogi on: June 12, 2007, 21:26:07
i saw a yogi(indian ascetic) in my dream meditating with his head down i then called my name and he lifted his head up and the looked right at me...dont know what it means may be sumthin important maybe not...any interpretations would be appreciated.
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / awakening,enlightenment?? on: May 07, 2007, 00:46:29
I want to know is kundalini the only way to enlightenment if not is what other paths are out there
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Can anyone help??? on: April 29, 2007, 14:29:33
Hi Im new here

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some of my dreams(3). 1- i had a dream i was climbing up a tree in my back yard and right before i got to the top i fell very fast heading towards the ground,and right before i hit the ground i woke up sweating and breathing really hard it felt very real. 2- i was trying to fall asleep and i just couldnt i didnt know why and i was up almost the whole night,every time i tried to close my eyes i saw the ugliest scaryiest faces that i had ever seen they were like skulls screaming and every time they opened their mouths another skull came out and would scream so on and so on..3-I had a dream where i saw a beautiful white baby girl and she was looking at me then she tried to communicate with me but every time i tryed to talk no words would come out of my mouth.....
I tried to  keep them as short as possible if anyone can help or has interpretations all is helpfull
Thanx
Pages: [1]