The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 07:59:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / ooooohh tk results on: September 26, 2005, 14:29:35
Try using one hand at a time. Your left hand will make it spin clockwise and so on. Get good at it without a glass jar covering it. Then try it later. Good luck
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Keep seing 3:14 on: December 15, 2004, 13:03:03
Yes it is quite extensive. I'm not sure where the material is referenced from though. Perhaps some referencing as to what sources were used would be great. Certainly as acknowledgement at least.  Otherwise you never know where it is coming from. Great site though. So many hours of reading. Plenty to think about.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Keep seing 3:14 on: December 14, 2004, 13:18:16
that crystal links site is absolutely huge and so vast! Where can the creator possibly source so much information from and so much of it seems very rare. Quite amazing really  shocked
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / is this how esp is developed? on: December 12, 2004, 11:36:30
I reckon if you set yourself a goal and channel all your energy toward it then you will achieve. Try not to be distracted along the way. A useful thought process that I came across was to know that I will "get there" or "I know this will happen. It's just a matter of time, thats all." This really helped because my brain wasn't under pressure anymore. It knew that the results would come but just in time. Anyway I have gone off on a bit of a tangent but hope it helps you keep motivated.

Cheers

-Steve-
5  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Writing a book on demons on: November 11, 2004, 10:16:01
Wow. That's pretty extensive. Where are you sourcing your information from?
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11..Now I see 9:11 on: November 09, 2004, 11:15:58
So today was 9/11 and of course I saw 09:11 which was kind of fun. I can't help but think that I'm getting some sort of sign from above but I just can't work it out. It's kinda getting frustrating now.

Oh well. I'll just be cool about it and I'm sure it will present itself in time
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psi Wheel problems on: November 08, 2004, 11:27:13
Glad to help..Keep me posted!
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psi Wheel problems on: November 07, 2004, 09:10:33
Hey Carla,
You don't sound like a bimbo. Everyone has to find out something new at some stage. I'll try and track down a link to a psi wheel tutorial.

http://www.psipog.net/show_2.html#paper

Here's a good start. There are also video's on this site of the pin wheel in action if a remember correctly. Also see if you can find anything on grounding first. It's good to settle your mind and helps you focus.

Let me know how you go and remember, it IS possible if you believe it is.

-Steve-
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11..Now I see 9:11 on: November 05, 2004, 09:50:21
Thanks for the link. The light worker site was bit heavy for me just at the moment. I get the feeling that this all has something to do with numerology. My birthday is coming up on 18/11 or 11/18 for the Americans  cheesy

I was born 18/11/1983 so maybe someone can put something together from that. Anyway I'm still interested in what ya'll think

-Steve-
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Alright..Give this a go on: November 04, 2004, 11:22:53
Hi there,

Practise is the key. I know you get told that all the time as did I. The way I got it to move was the belief that it wouldn't happen straight away but it would happen one day. I also found using one hand helped. I am left handed so using my left hand cupped about 2 inches away would make it turn clockwise. I gave pinwheel for a little while and found there was better things I could channel my energy towards.

Anyway its a bit of fun and a good party trick if you get good enough that you don't buckle under the pressure. Heres a good one. Let me know if you can move it with a clear drinking glass on top. I couldn't

-Steve-
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / hmm..funny you say that on: November 04, 2004, 11:15:38
I have had 11:11 for about 5 years now but as of about 3 weeks ago I have had 9:11 on the clock and it comes up elsewhere too. Check out my post

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=132371#132371

You're right, it amusing. Be buggered if I know what I'm supposed to gather from it though  Tongue

-Steve-
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11..Now I see 9:11 on: November 04, 2004, 11:10:54
Hi Guys,

It's been a real long time since I've been here but I thought I would come back to share my experience at the moment. I have been seeing the time 11:11 for quite a while now and just thought of it as a good omen. Often I am deliberating something in my head when I look up and see it on the digital clock. I usually know what decision to make from there on.

Lately I have been seeing a whole lot of 9:11. Not just only on the clock but also else where. I work in a call centre and I work with dates a lot and entering them into the computer. The date 09/11 is coming soon and I wander if it holds something in store for me.

Has anyone else experienced this lately. I didn't know anybody else experienced 11:11 until I came across it by accident on Uri Gellers website

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/11.htm

Also I think I should add that my role in my job at the moment is helping out the new trainees and I get a real buzz out of it. It's something to do with my life purpose and I know it is teaching me a lot and will come in handy in the future. I reckon I am being told that I am on the right track

So check it out and let me know what you reckon is going on  wink

Steve
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Your name at Psipog on: January 08, 2003, 23:08:04
Hey all,
Things can get a bit choppy around at psipog.net and its good to know who is a member here. Just nice to know that someone on the boards there is a Astral Pulser also.

Mine is: Steve_o

Cheers,
-Steve-

Step outside the square you live in.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Intuition vs. Psychic on: December 24, 2002, 21:29:31
I was thinking about how my intuition leads me in some interesting directions some times.

People like to say that they had "a good feeling about it" but if studied more closely arent you just unconsciously being guided by some kind of psychic feeling.

What is the difference between intuition and precognition. I mean i know that precog is seing events that happen in the future and intuition is getting a feeling as to what the right path, option etc. is.

Am i making any sense? If my personal definitions are off then put in your two cents as jioli likes to say. If you dont understand the second bit then just pay attention to the first line of the second paragraph. =)

Cheers,
-Steve-

15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Intense effect on: December 13, 2002, 06:51:15
This was the most physical intense demonstration I have had of anything in any one part of my body. The only thing I can think it would be was an over stimulated heart chakra but here goes.

One Saturday night I went out drinking with some friends. When we got home, a friend lit up and joint (marijuana) and passed it around. It was pretty strong and before I knew it my head was spinning and I bolted for the toilet. I was there for a while with my friend there for support. When I finished, I slowly got up only being able to look down otherwise I would feel very sick again. I made my way to my bed and begane to lay down. This was when the intensity came..As soon as I started to lay back and lay my head down, the area where my heart chakra is started to vibrate furiously. It felt like a warm fuzz was fountaining out of my chest. It was really intense and I groaned as it was happening. I refused to be scared of it though because i am somewhat educated in feeling small amounts of energy but this was way beyond me. It stopped after about 5 minutes.

Im pretty sure it was just a mix of chemicals in my body but as to whether in was my heart chakra getting over stimulated...well I'm not sure.

Any idea's or similar experiences?
cheers
-Steve-

16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki attunement help TK? on: November 28, 2002, 08:43:17
Hey all,
I have had reiki attunements to the first level over the internet. I have been practising with the pinwheel for about 2 weeks now with quite good success. I read that when you are attuned to Reiki, it increases the amount of energy that you can run through your body. Would this help in performing acts of PK? Also what about the NEW after you have tuned your hands. Would this help also.

I would appreciate laymans terms if you start getting into electrons and stuff like that. Science aint my speciality. Wink

cheers

-Steve-

17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Video's on Telekinesis or Spoonbending? on: October 27, 2002, 21:55:52
Hiya All,
I'm curious if anyone knows of some links to sites that have legitimate looking video's of people bending spoon or performing telekinesis? There is on that I know of posted on the Telekinesis forum posted by Tom but if we know of any others then I think that it would be a bit of a confidence builder to see it happen for people starting out.
Cheers,
-Steve-

18  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Anxiety around others? Hope this helps on: October 17, 2002, 10:40:48
Hey all,
I have a very simply technique that has helped me deal with feeling pressured or judged around other people. I noticed this feeling intensly when i was walking through the campus halls and people that were waiting for class would look at me out of pure curiosity but i seem to take it personally. I have read a book that talks about projecting love to people while in a conversation. I found that if i simply imagine love coming from my chest (or wherever feels good for you) then i felt much more relaxed and the pressure was about 95% gone! Just imagine that you are throwing love at them and that that love makes them feel good. Makes me feel like I am doing something good for them. Give it a shot and tell me what you think. Is there actually any type of energy work/transfer going on here?
-Steve-

19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Magnetic energy field in my hands? on: October 01, 2002, 21:35:44
Tonight after I had been working a bit with NEW. Basically doing the early beginning stuff like working on the toes, I wandered about my hands and how they were feeling slighty warm. It was nothing to get excited about as i have had this many times before. I have had a reiki 1 attunement and thought that i should be able to notice some difference in my hands. I was not trying anything related to reiki but was just curious. I placed my hand in a position as if i were holding a small ball with a diameter of about 10cm. I visualised white light in that area between my hands. I noticed that i felt a magnetic effect. The best way to describe it is..You know how you get two magnets and put the wrong ends together and they push away from each other. Well this was the sensation when i slowly moved my hand closer together. I could feel a definate resistance there..kinda like a sponge. I could slowly stretch it to just under a foot. It was funny because once i got it, i thought...ok now what do i do with it!
Can someone tell me what it was...im pretty sure its a common thing...Can i use it for anything or is it simply energy existing in my hands and I have just become more sensitive to its existence?
cheers,
-Steve-

20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What do I visualise when Reiki-ing? on: September 27, 2002, 18:05:58
Hi all,
I recently chose to take the Reiki 1 course offered on the page listen in "wannabe healer" on page 12 of this forum. I noticed that I didnt feel any of the sensations that it described even though i didn't have much trouble visualising what it told me to. I think i did everything in the correct way that it instructed but no tingling. This was a little discouraging but I do believe that I was somehow successful. I too am a wanna be healer. If i can master this technique then i would be very happy. Should i just shut up and get out there and try my stuff? Should i take the course again or C, should i not persue any further.

Also, what should i visualise to get the energy flowing??

Any reiki people out there, your advice would be greatly appreciated Smiley
-Steve-

21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Distractions when trying to visualize anyone? on: September 19, 2002, 21:03:46
When I try to visualize exercises given at the start of NEW, I find that my mind likes to play tricks on me. Sometimes it tries to put something scary into the fantasy, such as a monster running past my vision quickly when taking a walk in the forest. Is this a commen thing for beginners and does it go away with more practise and development?
-Steve-

22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy transfer through phone or Internet? on: September 16, 2002, 09:42:02
Does anyone know if it is possible to send or recieve energy through the internet or by talking on the phone. When people chat in person, energy is often transferred between them. I have spoken to my good friend on the phone when we have had in depth conversations. I definately feel a warm sense when speaking to him especially when we agree on a point. Perhaps it doesnt travel through the phone but through another way..Any ideas?
-Steve-

23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Where can I find meditation techniques? on: September 12, 2002, 16:59:15
I am just beginning my journey into viewing Aura's and hopefully working with Chakra healing sometime in the future. I feel that if i learn this ability then I will be able to help others with some kind of Chakra or Universal healing. I first would like to know some techniques on how to meditate. Is there an old forum that has this information or training guides on this site? If not and you know of a link then it would be greatly appreciated! I have just downloaded the update Aura viewing guide and the NEW information. Im very excited to start reading them!

Thanks
-Steve-

24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Video's on Telekinesis or Spoonbending? on: September 09, 2003, 10:15:52
Hey all,

I thought it was time to make a come back after almost a year away, as a few people have been emailing me asking questions to do with Ki and telekenesis and the sort. Oh yeah..don't click on the link on the second post. It doesn't work anymore. It used to have an old film of a russian lady performing strong telekinesis.

Basically I gave up playing with ki and telekenesis because it is very draining and I don't really like to throw away what little energy I have when i could be using it for something more constructive. I can however understand if you have taken a fascination to it as I did. It's very exciting and a good trick to show your friends. Don't let your ego get in the way though.

For those starting out. I started with really basic stuff and got a lot of my training information from Psipog.net before the forums got shut down. You can still get article's from there but not discuss them on the forums. I started with the pin-wheel which i found as a good first exercise because if you work at it then it WILL work and its good for breaking down your, "I'm not really sure if this stuff is real" negative talk.

I'm tempted to go into a sob story about why psipog.net shut down and why the same type of thing is destructing certain area's of Astralpulse. So I will end it kindly here and hope you gained a little something here.

Cheers,
-Steve-
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 3000 topics on: January 08, 2003, 22:50:40
Indeed it is my good man and I'm not sure if you have noticed but you have contributed to quite a lot of them.

You do a good job Tom and you always deal out quality information.

Keep up the good work mate smiley

*ignore the slurping noise coming from this post. lol*

Cheers,
-Steve-

Pages: [1] 2 3 4