The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 00:12:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: November 17, 2018, 23:02:20
I am going to add this reply with some new techniques to this Doorway thread. ...

I hope some of these tips will help you on your Journeys.
                 Safe Travels!  smiley

Great post! Thanks for sharing.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 09:46:55
I believe that the "higher ups" aren't really concerned with earthlings' welfare in the way we might imagine or like. If the Earth would blow up or become unfit for biological life, that wouldn't be even a blip on their radar. They'd move their training grounds elsewhere, in a completely different setup. How much do we care about the welfare of our dream characters?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 08, 2018, 21:40:11
I really am stumped and honestly don't know if this AP related or not. Sunday morning I woke up with my right eye hurting like the dickens. It felt like I had been in a cat fight, like my eyeball had been scratched and I had been pummeled. Looking in the mirror other than a small amount of swelling I detected nothing apparently wrong.

My eye hurt all day. By Monday morning the pain had spread and I wound up with a headache like I have never had before. The headache and eye pain lasted all the way through Wednesday (last) night when it finally all just went away. My eye seems to be normal, my vision is clear and has been all along. I didn't get in any fights with cats or otherwise. But I do have a vague memory from early Sunday morning, just can't actually recall what it was.

Anyway I don't really know what I'm asking here and everything seems fine as I am typing this. Maybe it's nothing but... IDK.

That can be caused by eye dryness, if when you wake up you brusquely force to open a dry eye. When you wake up, carefully open your eyelids, without forcing, and if you feel them a little stuck, or painful, close them tighter a few times, to moist your eye. This could happen when humidity is low, as it is during the cold season. Also, use some eye drops.

Precautionarily, give a call or pay a visit to your ophthalmologist.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 25, 2018, 09:36:57
Hi,
I didn't want to start another thread because I think it would be a waste of time. I wanted to ask how to catch myself awakening during the night while/before trying to do the obe4u techniques? I want to know if anyone thinks recorded affirmations (with a robot voice) is good?

These are my affirmations:

I stay still immediately upon awakening.

Immediately upon awakening, I practice the phase.

I awaken multiple times during sleep to practice the phase.

The first thing I do when awakening is practicing the phase.

I don't move upon awakening.

Every day upon awakening I practice the phase.

The first thing that's on my mind when awakening is the phase.

During sleep, I automatically awaken to practice the phase.

I automatically awaken during sleep to practice the phase.

Should I focus on

I awaken multiple times during sleep to practice the phase.

mostly?

Thanks.

If you use affirmations, then use them for whatever you want to achieve!

Your above affirmations seem to focus on the process of initiating phasing, and not on actually having successfully phased.

If your above affirmations are fulfilled by your subconscious you'll try a lot to phase, but might not phase at all.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 25, 2018, 04:42:28

...  I would say others, just find out for yourself and that's the best to do. ...

Bingo!  smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 25, 2018, 04:40:14

... Maybe physical life is like a dream and then you wake up and everything is back to normal what you really "are" and you do not care that much about the ones you left behind because you KNOW for shure they will be fine and one day 'wake up' just like you do and you can reunite then. ...

Bingo!  smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 24, 2018, 03:26:31
What is truth?
Truth is solely dependent on the person/being... Is it not?
If our thoughts create our reality on this physical and non physical planes, then really... There should be no truth, as everything it truth?

What is truth to me, may or may not be truth for you. This dose not meant that is is any less truthful to me.
This is where ego comes in.

I have been working the last few months, on being less judgmental and monitoring my feelings, and feeling the best I can each and every day. It is crazy, how when you start to look at yourself all day long and monitor what different situation are making you to feel (internally). I notice a soon as someone says something I don't believe as truth or agree with, I notice my ego flare up right away.

But I am learning that we are in complete control of our emotions.... If you walk around feeling mad and frustrated all day the universe will put thing into your reality that will give you that feeling. If you walk around and genuinely feel good and happy most/all of the day its amazing how the universe puts things into your lifer that give you that feeling.

Even when something happens and it appears to be bad or not good for you... I look at it and just enjoy the experience and know that whatever is happening, is happening for a reason and I believe/know that something great is going to be manifested into my life.

I believe strongly that EGO is killing our evolution. When you drop ego and start realizing that everything that every one is saying or doing is truth and is right, weather you agree or not. It once again completely changes you outlook on life and reality in general.

So to end off that I would like to say that I am by no means beyond EGO... It (ego) is not easy to live with each day and at this point still takes CONSTANT monitoring and keeping in check.

This is why its so hard to prove AP is real.... Cause to you and me it is 100% real, we believe that we "KNOW".
To others its 100% not real... And that is OK, they believe that they "KNOW".

So to keep it simple why do we need to prove it to others? Even if we wanted to prove it to someone ells we cant!
We can explain it in the best words we can, and explain to them on how to do it. But in the end they need to prove it to them self.
If they are successful then at that point they get to change their "TRUTH"... if they so choose.

Hope this made some sense... I don't know maybe I just had to go on a little rant about this.

Good post  smiley

We project into our private slice of a non-physical, into our imagination. Your slice and my slice don't overlap. You can focus into my slice, observe it, but you cannot interfere. My slice is fully controlled by my subconscious. This imagination plane is where we imagine when we're wake too, and where we dream.

The ego is our conscious, that can ask things from the subconscious, given the right conditions, and the subconscious can respond by creating that into our individual, subjective reality.

These are the so misunderstood parallel universes: your reality, my reality, everyone's reality. They don't overlap. We can't interfere into another's reality. If I take a glance at myself in another's reality (that isn't another me, it is a creation of me by the creator of that reality), and if I like it more than mine, I can't jump into that reality, but I can change my reality (because I create it as I wish).

By the way, you might remember Frank Kepple writing that he was amazed how close the astral is to the imagination ... That is because it is the same plane: imagination is where we astral project. This isn't the same plane with where we go after we die, and where from we come when we incarnate here.

This might be the reason that Buddhist sages advise that astral projection can be a distraction for those who search to find out who they are (there is another thread discussing this). We can't find ourselves, our essence, in our imagination. Our essence is on another non-physical plane.

Surely it doesn't make sense to get mad on any character from our individual reality, because they're just our own creation. We don't like them? We can change them however we want. Why don't we do it? Because we're not good enough creators, yet. One of the reasons for that is our lack of control of our emotions. Emotions control us. Fear especially, under various disguises, controls us.

A good attitude to have is to be non-reactive, to have good will and understanding for how the characters you created behave. It isn't really "love", because a novelist doesn't really "love" his characters.

In my universe / reality I am the only one that has a higher self, an essence that incarnate now as me. In each parallel universe / reality, only the creator of that reality has a higher self. There rest of the characters don't. I am the only one that creates thought forms that I have to deal with according to the karmic law. What the other "me" from the other universes don't create karma for me.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 10:29:27
How could you know which one, of the so many widely different experiences so many honest people describe, is true? You can't. I tend to believe the least those who make money from that, although there might be honest people among those too.

We can't even trust our own experiences ...

Anyway, every time when I had a life between lives regression, at the moment of death I felt like waking up from a dream to a different self than me, exactly as one feels when they wake up from their dreams. All I was thinking before death was fading out, seemed unimportant, and my mind was returning to a different me, I have temporarily forgotten of.

I haven't experienced almost anything that others describe, but I believe that, generally, they honestly describe what they've experienced.

Regarding the parallel universes and holographic universes, I believe that many people's talk is hearsay, or rationalizations. I read almost no such theory that seemed believable to me. Even Seth's teachings on the subject seem either confusing or way over the top of my head.

I believe there is no time and space in the non-physical, but I don't believe there are parallel universes that split all the time based on all the possible paths we choose to follow in life. There is no time and space in the non-physical in the sense that we can focus instantaneously anywhere in time and space.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 07:31:06
Just like in school you can't skip grades, same here. It will not be in the masses benefit to force this awakening, as most still NEED this level to continue experiencing and learning. There ALWAYS be a need of this kind of limited reality as a school ground. Not to worry, everything is exactly as it needs to be. On individual level though each person perceives this world differently according to individual level of awakening. That s ok with me as I can see clearly what each person I interact with needs to learn. I provide hints into the right direction, but never force my philosophy as only their own experience can lead them to absolute understanding. So their life events must provide them with circumstances through which they can learn. If this world awakens and becomes perfect there will be no point of it's lower frequency existence anymore. It may happen though before the invisible law of physics destroys it by our sun dying or sudden climate change, however, i have come to terms that in the multiverse there will always be lower limiting realities existing for a long long time allowing intensive learning. Take it as a blessing in disguise.

It's kind of what I believe too. Which means that we aren't here for the betterment of humanity.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection called distraction in Yoga Sutras over 2000 years ago? on: October 17, 2018, 09:38:43
I understand what you mean now. I'm not sure I agree, but I respect your different point of view.

The path of self-realization seems to be the the antithesis of a belief system the same way it is for religious beliefs, after all you are simply shedding what isn't you to have a clearer perception. I get what you mean by 'believing' AP is a distraction from self-realization, but this is really where I see the gray area starting, for me anyway. I hadn't read the Yogic Sutras until recently, and yet through self-inquiry I recognized many of the same insights through my experience. So then to stumble upon some instructions for the path I'm already walking, that match my own experience as far as I've gotten naturally through their instructions, I don't think you could call that a belief system. Certainly not a belief system of my own.

It's not a belief that taking those actions would bring me to a certain state, it's merely an observation of reality, my reality. Where the gray area comes in, is that recognizing their instructions have matched my own personal experience, is it ok to then extrapolate that the passage about AP also being true. I think to realize that it is likely true given everything being true that I've experienced that the Sutras also mention is a fairly safe assumption to make until I recognize otherwise. This wouldn't be a belief that it's absolutely true, but something to be aware of while doing further self inquiry. After all, it doesn't seem unreasonable to have opened 100 boxes to find a toy to then assume to chances of the 101st box to also have a toy are considerable. To think it's absolutely going to happen is a fallacy, but that's not the case here.

To simply deny all advice of others who have already walked the path you have seems a little extreme though. Sure see the truth of your own experience, but to go that far would be like deciding you're going to travel to another planet, but you're not even going to read a book on physics to start getting a grasp of the rudimentary knowledge you would need to eventually reach a point where you could build a rocket. If you keep following that way of denying help of others, you might of not even learned how to read.

It would certainly be doable to have a goal of self-realization while not using any help of others, but how many lifetimes would it unnecessarily take?

I don't know if there is a supreme question, or one and only way to live your life, one's life is to do what they want with it. My current goal is to know myself truly, to then have a solid foundation for acting out my heart's desire using the laser focus of my entire being. That's why I find it relevant to consider setting actively seeking OBE aside given what I've found.

What is it you use self-hypnosis for?

I use self-hypnosis to get into an alternate state of consciousness (trance). I prefer self- to hetero-hypnosis because this assures my experience isn't in any way affected by another's conscious or subconscious. It is also more customizable to each goal of the moment.

You can look up meditation vs hypnosis. Both are ways of getting into altered states of consciousness. It can be said the same thing about astral projection / lucid dreaming.

Surely, I rely on, and consult others' knowledge and opinion ...  smiley but I filter them. I read a lot, but I filter that too. I know that from the thousand different opinions, about a subject, one might be right, or none might be right, and at their face value I can't say which is which. It's like with weight loss. I know how to do it (calories), I did it (-130 lb), kept it for many years (15), all who know me have seen it, still, I have friends and relatives who are overweight, and who keep complaining to me about it.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection called distraction in Yoga Sutras over 2000 years ago? on: October 17, 2018, 03:20:19
I wrote "belief systems", and gave "religious beliefs" as an example. I think Yoga, any school of Yoga, is a belief system. Somebody believes that AP is a distraction. Somebody believe self-realization is the goal of this life.

My point is that one should try to find out the goal of their life by himself, with no (as much as possible) bias from any external belief system.

To me, "a science for understanding self" is a collection of beliefs, and because it tells you what to believe (e.g. AP is a distraction), impedes one's quest for knowledge (what is life, why am I here, why are we here,  why is it happening to me, what should I do, etc.).

So, when a dilemma like "should or shouldn't I AP" arises, I don't go to a book, or guru, for an answer, but I turn toward inside to find out the answer. To get that, I have to leave behind all beliefs, be emotionless, and have an expectation I'll get the right answer. My question needs to be clear and concise, and I have to be careful not to distort the answer with my interpretation and rationalization.

AP isn't a necessary tool in one's quest for knowledge (as exemplified above), but can be one of the possible altered states of consciousness one can use.

I don't expect to win a popularity vote on which is the best tool, and path, but I use, and recommend self-hypnosis, even over meditation.

In my view the supreme question isn't "who am I", but "what should I do".
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection called distraction in Yoga Sutras over 2000 years ago? on: October 16, 2018, 14:34:35
... I'm wondering what you all think, is AP merely a distraction from deeper states of awareness, keeping us from knowing our true selves? It seems some of the members here have already come to the conclusion that AP should take a backseat or not be actively pursued, I wonder if there is any correlation.

If you do AP for entertainment, I see no reason not to entertain yourself.

If you do AP seeking knowledge, I see no reason not to seek knowledge. I find this reason more stimulating than entertainment, but not everybody is at that stage in life when they are knowledge seeking.

When you combine AP with belief systems (e.g. religious beliefs) it is likely that your altered states of consciousness experiences (AP, meditation, ...) will be influenced by your beliefs.

Bottom line, I see no reason not to AP, and only reasons to AP. But, I'd suggest to check your beliefs and emotions at the door.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby on: October 04, 2018, 11:24:55
Last night I was out somewhere near the RTZ - it was weird. I was sitting at a table and kept hearing someone calling my name in very soft whisper. Finally I looked up and saw who it was. I tried to get up but couldn't work my legs so fell down. Redo - back at the table, same thing happened. Redo - back at the table, this time I looked around ignoring the whisper. I saw writing on the far wall, looked like black magic marker.
"Whilst there was no one..." I didn't have time to read the rest. I was shoved from the left...

In download fashion I was shown a woman's face. I saw it like in a photo from every angle possible. The first few images were slow and then they sped up and I must have viewed dozens from the back, side and all different angles.

Then I was outside following this woman. She was walking under the carport(?) along the sidewalk. She had a little girl with her. The little girl ran ahead and her mother tottered after calling her. "Baby come back, don't run off. Theresa baby come back to mama, you're too far ahead."

She went around one vehicle and her daughter had simply vanished. In the next scene the police were there and I went to where I had last seen the little girl (about 3 or 4, maybe 5 years old). When I got to the spot I became violently ill, threw up. (sorry for being gross here). The throw up was a vivid red and yellow, it formed an arrow. I went in that direction. The colors ran in parallel lines as 2 parts of the arrow. The red part pointed straight around the building, the yellow pointed to a door. I went in the door.

The first thing I saw was a person in yellow fleeing outside the window toward woods or bushes. Inside the room was a red mess. A person in red was cowering in the corner. Blood everywhere.

-------

I don't know what to call this. It was not a dream. Half way through this (the part where I began to feel ill) I sat up on the side of the bed. I had been trying to sleep without success when all this hit me. I felt sick sitting there but it wasn't my sickness exactly. I've had a pit in my stomach all day and this worries me. I feel it's real and now I know and what do I do. I've been searching the internet for news of a missing or () little girl. I would absolutely know the woman's face if I saw it again. But I am not sure if the face belongs to the little girl's mother or someone else but she is connected. Yellow and red are meaningful. The woman and the child had red/blonde hair.

If this was some kind of test I have no words. If not I don't know. I started to make this a separate topic, maybe I should. Anyway

It sounds like a regular nightmare. Why do you think that was an RTZ projection?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Visiting alternate timelines in dreams? on: September 29, 2018, 10:43:59
It's nice that you can remember so vividly your dreams!

What you describe sounds, to me, like a regular dream of the nightmare kind. This is both from the physical and mental incapacity you described.

There are many hypotheses about "parallel universes", but I believe that most of those who embrace them confuse probable universes with actual universes. Obviously nothing has been proven about "parallel universes", as it is the case with many other non-physical hypotheses.

When you get information from non-physical sources, as the one you mention but don't identify seems to be, you have to be careful that your beliefs will affect what you receive, a lot. That is why there are so many different scenarios about the non-physical, channeled by different honest people. It is striking that although those scenarios are so different, they are so alike when they are described by subjects hypnotized by any given hypnotist, and so in line with that hypnotist's beliefs.

In the same way you describe possible "you" from "parallel universes", others describe "past lives".

Ultimately, what does it mean for you. Does it affect "you" in any way? Can you do something as a result of this information, either for your current life, or for a possible / probable "higher yourself"?

In my experience with regression into the afterlife, when you die you experience something like a waking up, very similar with what you feel when you wake up from a dream now, as a human.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 29, 2018, 09:01:07
I agree. It's almost like you have to find a "happy medium".

Right now we are experiencing this with Nathan at the new Rehab center. He met his new Doctor yesterday for the first time. He had moved Rehab centers about a week ago. She is set in her ways. So much so that almost everything his former Doctor said for his current treatment, she disagreed with. At the other Hospital they were having great success with Spinal Cord injuries, by raising the blood pressure of the patient to promote healing. Well she isn't sold on that, so she changed it in his Meds. He has had a few infections because of his Catheter, so the other Doctor was monitoring it very closely and finding ways to avoid it. Once again, this new lady said, she didn't agree with it.

The first thing this new Doctor told him is that he likely will never walk again. She then read his charts and saw that he was moving his toes and once in awhile his fingers. She then grabbed onto his foot, with his shoe on and said move them now. He couldn't and she said "Oh, your not perform for me like you did for everyone else. She then went on to lecture him about Alcohol. What we learned from all this is that she is a pardon my French, "Ego laden biitch".

She is old school and because of that, she has lost her passion and empathy to really "care" anymore. I think it's time for her to retire and for the center to get someone new, in there. The actual Rehab part of this new center is fantastic. The nightly nursing staff is horrible though. I am amazed that there is such a lack of caring amongst them.

That sounds awful. Best wishes!

I remember reading somewhere, can't remember exactly where, an enumeration of the top worst professions for one's spiritual advancement. Surely, ultimately it should matter what you do with it. I think they were journalist, lawyer, priest.

As in every profession, there are doctors and nurses that deserve respect, and others who shouldn't be allowed to practice. People ...
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FILD Technique (very high success rate) on: September 29, 2018, 08:50:21
Rob,

LOL... As i'm reading through the posts I had the same question.....

Are you actual moving your physical fingers or is it about the feeling of moving the fingers your trying to induce.

How do you move your physical fingers and expect to separate?
I'm guessing you are wanting the feeling of moving and not physically moving....

Hopefully another experienced member can provide some guidance on this.

From the author's linked post:

http://tinypic.com/r/2wrhl39/5 Here's a little video how i do the finger motion and how it works for me!
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 29, 2018, 03:36:36
Yes, for the most part I can agree with that.  Smiley

My point is that I derive most of what I know from my own personal experiences.  

Like, if someone tells me something... yet I've personally experienced something which directly contradicts that, then you're going to have a SEVERELY hard time trying to convince me otherwise.  This is where most of what I talk about here comes from.  So many people on these types of forums share pseudo-knowledge, meaning it's just stuff they read in a book or online and it's not from their own personal experience.

I value personal experience over anything anyone tells me any day.  Although, I do want to point out that that doesn't mean I don't listen to what others say, ESPECIALLY when it comes from their own personal experience.

Does that make sense?  
I agree. I am the same way.

Unfortunately, not all people have the option to do that (for various reasons), and they don't know it.

On the opposite side of the spectrum are those who, being successful in their individual quest for knowledge become closed, opaque, to outside knowledge, and they don't know it.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 28, 2018, 06:13:57
I am not positive about there being higher or lower planes, but there certainly is a "progression" with this practice. The more you learn, the more you are taught. Once you think you have the answers, the teaching stops. The most important thing I have learned is to be "open" to the new and always stay "aware"!
Very good points!
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 26, 2018, 11:56:01
... I still don't understand it. I'm not sure anybody else here does either. ...

That's nice toward those who took their time to reply to you. Why did you start a conversation if you knew that all the others don't know either?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 26, 2018, 09:08:21
Kurt Leland says that we are growing and evolving spiritually. I guess this is the purpose of life.  He said people who have been astral projecting for a long time, over time graduate from one body and plane to the next.  Just as he did and as Robert Monroe did throughout his three books.  And as we go to higher and higher planes we get closer and closer to returning to Source/God. 

So does anybody know how we grow spiritual so that we can rise to the next body and plane?  What is required of us?  Is the requirement different for each plane?  And how does reincarnation factor in to all of this? 

I just replied you on another thread, recommending you to investigate for yourself, and to be cautious about what others preach. You see that there is a large number of different opinions, some of them widely different. How to know who's right? Even worse: listening to others, you form beliefs that distort your reality, and makes it more difficult for you to later discover the truth.

My belief is that each unit of consciousness evolves from its creation through instincts, emotions, intellect, intuition, ... As it evolves, its main focus is on a narrow range, but its secondary focus touches on a significantly larger range.

Humans aren't all at the same level of evolvement, but generally speaking, they almost mastered their instincts, are dominated by emotions, started to use intellect, and barely use intuition. You can't not reincarnate anymore until you master your emotions, because you can't live on a thought-responsive plane while still having uncontrollable emotions: you quickly slip into nightmarish scenarios.

Incarnated as a human, you secondarily focus on instincts, intellect, and intuition, while your main focus is on emotions.

The same progress of focus can be observed over the life of a human: instincts, emotions, intellect, intuition.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 26, 2018, 08:42:50
To me, everything is an illusion or dream including physical reality.  An illusion means something that isn't really real, but that is perceived.  A dream means the same thing.  I personally don't care for the term projection, because it implies that something is projected outward upon something else like a screen.  And that requires space and space is also an illusion. 

A Course In Miracles says that we are at home in heaven (One with Source) dreaming of exile.  Dreaming of separation.  All bodies and forms exist within the great dream.  And anything that takes up a definite space is a body, including your automobile.  To me, life is but a dream.  As are all the other planes of existence which are made up of bodies and forms.  Some experts say that reality is like a holographic simulation.  That is just another way of saying the same thing. 

Kurt Leland says that if you're in the etheric body you will have a cord that connects it to the physical body and you won't be able to move but a few yards away from your physical body.  And if you're in the astral body you probably won't see a cord unless you're dreaming one up and you will be able to move further away from the physical body.  If this is correct, I don't think I've ever experienced the etheric body either.  I have heard though that it's been proven that when we are asleep, one of our bodies floats a couple feet above the physical body.  But that doesn't necessary prove that we don't go anywhere.  I suspect this is the etheric body and our consciousness might be off in the astral plane in our astral body while the etheric just floats a little detached from the physical body, but who knows. 

I really don't know how to restate my question any further.  It just seems to me that there are separate bodies for the separate planes.  If dreams take place on the astral plane in our astral body, and the physical reality dream takes place on the physical plane in our physical body, then how did I dream from the physical body?  My physical body wasn't asleep yet and the astral body hadn't separated yet, yet i still had dream imagery going on in my mind.  That's all I'm saying. 

Trying to make sense of others' theories will lead you nowhere, in the best case. In the worst case will lead you farther from the truth.

Investigate yourself!
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 25, 2018, 15:28:17
I've read Xanth's post and book, so I'm familiar with his theory that dreams, lucid dreams, and astral projections are all different levels of awareness in the non-physical.  And this made sense to me - I've even experienced shifting between all three in the same OBE.  So it did seem that all three were OBEs just with different levels of awareness. 

But, there have been times like yesterday when I layed down on the couch and with in moments I found myself dreaming up something behind my closed eye lids.  Then I opened my eyes again and I know for a fact that I did not project out of my body while dreaming that short dream.  Think about daydreams as another example.  We're not out of the physical body and in the non-physical when daydreaming, so how could ALL dreams be OBEs with a lower level of awareness?  It seems like some dreams are taking place behind closed eyes while still in the body.  So how do you explain this? 

I know when I shifted through all three states (levels of awareness) I didn't go from dream awareness back to vibrating and separating before realizing I was out of my body.  I didn't have to separate from the body, it was as if I was already separated and in the non-physical all along and just shifted my awareness.  But I have heard someone else report that they went from dreaming to vibrating and separating before realizing they were out of their body. 

So how could ALL dreams be OBEs?

I guess your question is if it is possible to remain fully aware when you fall asleep, and stay so until you wake up, whenever you want.

I don't know that, but it is possible to get in an equivalent altered state of consciousness almost anytime you want. Actually, doing that during the day, from a fully awake state, yields a higher quality experience than if you try it when you're sleepy, and it is more difficult not to fall asleep (both your body and your awareness).
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 24, 2018, 14:27:21
Here there's a youtube interview with the author:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxOERH-hhLE (The Story Of Michael Who Travels Out Of Body and into Parallel Realities - The Moore Show -  interview with Julia Sellers - Feb 22, 2018 - 1 hour 17 minutes)
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection.for someone who has Aphantasia (cannot visualise anything) on: September 23, 2018, 10:07:19
Relatively recently, I read, and liked, "Seeing With the Mind's Eye - The History, Techniques and Uses of Visualisation" by Mike Samuels, MD and Nancy Samuels, published 1975. Being older you might find it on the internet in pdf format.

I think that you could get something useful from that.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 23, 2018, 06:05:43
http://obeoutlook.blogspot.com/2018/08/review-i-have-seen-it-tomorrow-by-iris.html

I just read Bob's review of this book. I like his book reviews.

Probably that's why I felled compelled to make a post to express my disappointed by the narrow-mindedness he showed in this case (obviously in my opinion). Actually his review enticed me to read the book, so I'll try to get it.

Some of the ideas presented in the book, and discounted by Bob, correspond to my experiences. Others don't. But that is to be expected.

Bob seems very reluctant to accept that others can experience things differently than he does, or other well know obe-ers did, or science accepts. That was unexpected.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11