The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 00:31:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: December 15, 2017, 20:36:49
Seth (Jane roberts):

"The eating of meat without doubt focuses the physical mechanism closely to the physical system. There is
nothing wrong with this. If you are trying to develop inner abilities however, and if you wish to allow yourself a
mobility of focus, then moderation in this respect must be used."

Session 185, Page 247

"You must not eat meat because you are killing the animals, and this is wrong. But in deeper terms, physically and
biologically the animals are born from the body of the earth, which is composed of the corpses of men and women
as much as it is of other matter. The animals consume you, then, as often as you consume them, and they are as
much a part of your humanity as you are a part of their so called animal nature."

Session 725, Page 483
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: December 12, 2017, 02:50:11
Has anybody watched "Planet Earth" (amazingly filmed !!!), or other documentaries about life of animals?

You can learn a lot of things from them, such as:

- all animals and plants exhibit intelligent behaviour well above what most of us would think possible
- even among the most peaceful animal categories there is continuous internal and external fight and aggressiveness; surely there are examples of magnificent cooperation too
- etc..

You can't not conclude that trying to force onto humans a utopian all-encompassing love of each other, and of all the cohabitant creatures of this Earth, is contrary to nature.

One of the things that distance humans from all the other creature is cruelty. Only humans can be so.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 08, 2017, 18:49:29
Direct / indirect classification might have its origins in Raduga's classification of phasing methods. Direct is phasing from the waking state, while indirect is phasing immediately after you woke, but haven't moved yet.

Lucid dreaming is a completely different approach.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 08, 2017, 18:45:29
I like listening and reading Buhlman. I had my first obe after I just finished reading his first book. Although somehow he doesn't seem to say something particularly different than others, he gives you confidence and comfort that it's doable. I also like his no-nonsense attitude. Even the fact that he doesn't shy from acknowledging that he can't have more than 1 obe per 10 days on average, and has longer no-obe spells, shows he's a great guy.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 08, 2017, 18:37:11
... What I mean is there is difference between saying not many people can play the piano or solve a calculus problem, and saying not many people can jump as high as Michael Jordan or even dunk a basketball.  Both are true statements with the difference being if you work hard and stay dedicated most people can learn to play the piano or do calculus.  No matter how hard you train most of us will never jump as high as Michael Jordan can.  ...

I strongly disagree! People have widely different intellectual, artistic, emotional, psychic capabilities, in the same measure as physical capabilities are different.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: December 06, 2017, 01:05:47
"The basic idea of karma is not punishment. Karma presents the opportunity for development; to make use of opportunities that were not taken advantage of, to fill in gaps of ignorance, to enlarge understanding through experience, to do what should be done."

The Early Sessions, Book 8
Session 388, Page 158
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: December 06, 2017, 00:55:47
From sethlearningcenter.org:

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF EXISTENCE?
WHY WAS I BORN?

From the book "The Seth Material:"

“… you must be taught and trained to create responsibly. Yours is a training system for emerging consciousness.”

“You are learning to be cocreators. You are learning to be gods as you now understand the term. You are learning responsibility- the responsibility of any individualized consciousness. You are learning to handle the energy that is yourself, for creative purposes.”

From “The Early Sessions:”

“The child must mature, and your system is a maturing ground, a very primary one…. A beginning school…”

“The human race is a stage though which various forms of consciousness travel. Before you can be allowed into systems of reality that are more extensive and open, you must first learn to handle energy and see, through physical materialization, the concrete result of thought and emotion.”

“In more advanced systems, thoughts, and emotions are automatically and immediately translated into action, into whatever approximation of matter there exists. Therefore, the lessons must be taught and learned well. The responsibility for creation must be clearly understood.”

According to Seth, the physical world can be thought of as an elementary school. We are all enrolled in a cosmic grade school and we are here to learn AND to enjoy our being. In the fertile soil of physical reality we are meant to grow and blossom.

Our day to day experience is our classroom
, and we are learning the A.B.C.'s of how to use energy so that we can become conscious co-creators with the Univeral Spirit, Mind, God, All THAT IS, or whatever term you prefer. On the one hand we are each unique manifestations of the Universal Spirit/All That Is, and on the other hand we are individual “infant” gods, or gods in training.

One of the most important lessons to be learned is that we create our own reality, according to our thoughts, emotions and beliefs. We each have access to unlimited energy and the inner knowledge of our “soul” or greater identity, and we are supposed to learn how to use our awesome power with skill and wisdom.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: December 05, 2017, 21:09:45
the thing with the early Seth stuff is that he uses terms like reincarnation just to introduce the idea of multiple focuses, because the material was so new at the time. Each of us is part of an essence (think wider consciousness gestalt or 'soul' if you want') that has multiple (think thousands) of focuses on earth (and elsewhere). To the essence, they experience all these focuses at once and so there is no linear reincarnation to all intents and purposes, simply a diversity of experience. The purpose is to experience consciousness in a diversity of ways. All consciousness seeks to expand.

As far as I can recall Karma isn't a part of the way Seth explains reality and he certainly doesn't espouse any of that stuff about people having to pay for things done in other lives. That's not to say that events in other focuses (or incarnations if you want) don't effect this life, as we often choose to incarnate in multiple focuses surrounded by essences we have shared experiences with before and people can often sense these deep connections and sometimes even remember events from other incarnations. If you lead a really messed up life it will simply be a much more laborious process to transition once you die, as it will be more difficult to work past the kind of belief systems you will have been operating with when you were alive.

If I happen to see any specific quotes about it I'll post them but that's the gist.

Thanks. It sounds interesting.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: December 05, 2017, 20:24:54
Thanks for these quotes. I wonder if anybody has quotes in which Seth explained why are we (re)incarnating, what is the purpose. Also if he said anything about karma. Thanks.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday) on: December 03, 2017, 17:03:20
"The Emperor's New Clothes" is a short tale written by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, about two weavers who promise an emperor a new suit of clothes that they say is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, no one dares to say that they do not see any suit of clothes on him for fear that they will be seen as "unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent". Finally, a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!"

smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Feeling weird after Monroe's Gateway experience (vertigo, derealization, etc.) on: December 02, 2017, 01:37:28
When I felt a little burned out, I slowed down, even took a few days break. It is the same with working out your muscles: you need to allow them time to recover from stress.

Those tapes use a combination of hemi-sync and hypnotic suggestions. Both should be safe to use by healthy people, as they say in their brochure.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Medical Intuitives on: December 02, 2017, 01:24:00
So, I recently have been battling dizziness and migraines and decided to have a reading with Mona Lisa Schultz an MD who also practices medical intuition.

I have had a lot of work-ups and have been ruled out. I had a chat with her and she said she sees antibodies and maybe an autoimmune problem. I can't believe I paid for this. I mean, it's just like guessing and throwing it out there. She said just because they can't pick it up, it's not there. Well, that's convenient, isn't it? For her.

She also described me very inaccurately and asked me if it made sense to me and if it didn't she would refund me right away. I told her who she described sounded more like my husband than me, and of course, she started on his personality.

She also asked me questions and when I told her the answers she would steer in that direction or go off topic. What do you all think about medical intuitive?

For me, a rule of thumb is how much they charge. The more they charge, the less they're trustworthy. Besides money, look for references, and have a talk with them to get a feeling about the person, before committing substantial money, time, and hopes.

There are some genuine people with unusual abilities.
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday) on: November 25, 2017, 19:11:44
Sigh, didn't go as planned...learned I can't be hypnotized, so i'm ticked, it was a waste back to the drawing board. next Friday I will be trying Acupuncture to balance my energies, so stay tuned and look forward to that one, also there is suppose to be an accupoint that helps with projection so I will look into that as well.
Would you share your hypnotist's name?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale on: November 13, 2017, 01:56:20
Thank you. Nice of you to share.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: November 04, 2017, 02:40:19
Generally t.v. and move makers are more interested in money then the truth.
Like most people, isn't it?
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Supplements on: November 03, 2017, 16:25:51
It looks like a scam, $1.67+tax+shipping a pop:

Ingredients: Chamomile flower extract, valerian root extract, passion flower extract, choline bitartrate, Chinese club moss extract (huperzine-A)

There's only one "verified customer" review out of 14, all 5 stars, all sound like ads.

EDIT: The same post on another forum, under a different name ?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 28, 2017, 18:17:08
If you don't mind: what is this exercise supposed to achieve? It is a step to what?

Thanks.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 24, 2017, 05:36:05
baro-san thank you for you comments. I already had natural ap/lucid dreams without any technique and I had lucid dreams with reality checks... Once Im in the non physical experience I have a great control and everything but (1)it happens quite rarely by itself so Im seeking a technique like phasing or focus just on breathing. I'm not very good with visualisation.

When I realx and try a projection I get to the point where I feel like weightless/floating and no more feeling the body (unless I move) (2)but nothing beyond that. Only once in the morning I succeeded and I made a chain of 7 LDs.

The post in french I posted is really amazing to read for me because I practice meditation and I love to (4)focus on the breathe but I never had success with it because I just (3)fall asleep if I meditate (focus on the breathe) in bed.

Anyway. THanks again =)
Some thoughts (neither advice, nor recommendations):

(1) For long time I thought that projection from the wake state is superior to lucid dreaming because you should be able to do it whenever you want, hence more often, and not when you happen to realize you're dreaming, more rarely. Lately, I believe that getting skilled at lucid dreaming is more useful than getting skilled at projection from the wake state. Why? Mainly because of the accounts of the passed on souls that get confused, and enter a dream like state where they spend eons, or until they are retrieved. Surprisingly, I read such accounts about souls that, while alive, spent a lot of time studying and practicing obe, phasing, channeling, or such. How can you become more proficient at lucid dreaming? Imprint into your subconscious to frequently check if you are dreaming or awake, if you're in a thought responsive environment or not, as memories are unreliable when you pass between physical and nonphysical.

(2) In my experience, an active approach is better than a passive one when you transit into (or from) an altered state of consciousness. For example, Bruce Moen, well known for his soul retrievals, recommends relying on imagination to jump start phasing.

(3) If you fall asleep during meditation, self-hypnosis, and such, it means you aren't rested enough. Practicing them when and where you sleep is counterproductive.

(4) Focusing on your breath or heartbeats, may be okay to initiate the early process, but that means you focus on your body, while you actually want to detach from it. This is delicate, as it is looking into the blackness, but not using your physical eyes. Frank Kepple wrote about the difference between watching at the back of your eyelids, and watching into the blackness: not the same. For the same reason I think that energetic work, suggested by some authors, works against the purpose of relaxing the body to put it to sleep.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 23, 2017, 06:27:56
All you have to do is put your body to sleep while keeping your mind awake. Self hypnosis is the quickest and most reliable way.

The "lucid dreaming" way is to imprint into your subconscious to frequently check if you're awake or dreaming. One simple and effective way to check it is to watch your hands: they won't look normal if you're dreaming.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 23, 2017, 06:17:39
No need to apologize Lumaza... My curiosity about you is that you seem to practice so many techniques and "ways" so it's quite confusing for me.  I'm someone who wants to find one way and keep doing it. I read many of your posts in the past and you seem quite experienced but how do you keep practicing almost every possible technique? After those years of practice have you not found one succesful way? And keep it... because that's my goal.

All you have to do is put your body to sleep while keeping your mind awake. Self hypnosis is the quickest and most reliable way.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 21, 2017, 05:04:25
What do you think the key is to understanding the phenomenon Baro?
Your question is fair. Smiley I opened the door for it.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 20, 2017, 20:29:36
I believe that the "not (anymore) working projection technique" syndrome is rooted in our trying to mechanically use techniques we don't understand, so eventually we apply them incorrectly, or in the wrong conditions. Once we succeed in understanding the phenomenon, almost any technique will work.
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Reconciling non-physical models on: October 13, 2017, 03:13:42
I wonder if anybody has an opinion about reconciling the non-physical model described by Monroe, Kepple, Moen, and others, which describes focus levels, belief territories, and especially retrievals, with the model described by Newton, Weiss, Goldberg, and others, which describes a more direct transition into afterlife, with elder councils, and a more educationally structured environment.

Thanks.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Infinite knowledge on the astral plane? on: October 04, 2017, 06:50:11
I think it is a misnomer when people say there is no time in the astral reality. We can look back through a database of previous reality states or look forward at uncertain predictions of the future, but there is no fundamental time travel happening there. I think it is more like the hyperbolic time chamber from Dragonball. Sometimes during near death experiences time appears to slow down as we enter an altered state of consciousness. Who knows what the difference in scale is between one second in this reality and one second in those other realities. Some people say thousands of years each night, it could be millions or billions. At those scales I guess it is fair to say that time is effectively non existent since you can get most practical things done.

Suppose you could perform a dream lesson and try to learn a lot in a single night, what would the recall be like? Most of us quickly forget our dreams after waking. Actually memories of dreams return when dreaming, almost like a separate memory database. Robert Bruce in the Astral Dynamics book talks about a memory transfer that occurs during the waking process that is necessary for dream recall. It is a period of time where the information in our "astral brain" is transferred to the physical data storage of the human brain. I feel like it would take some exceptional talent to successfully recall a serious night of astral learning. I wonder if anyone has ever pulled it off.

I think that the "no time in nonphysical" refers to what is observed during past life regressions: no matter from what past life you die, you pass into the same point in afterlife (your current nonphysical projection). It isn't like you spend segments of time in the afterlife interleaved with the segments you spend in physical. That's why some say that we live all past lives at the same time, and that our concept of linear time in physical is just our perception. Some authors claim that our incarnations don't even happen in the same chronological order as they appear in physical, but it may be that your previous incarnation, relative to your current one, might have been 2000 years ago, while the more recent incarnation, time wise, might have been 100 incarnations ago. If you read Robert Monroe, he wrote about meeting, in nonphysical, an incarnation of himself from the chronological future, so a previous incarnation that didn't yet happen in physical, as we perceive it.

All these are well beyond what I read from Robert Bruce. But it's true that I didn't pay attention to his ideas for a while.  wink
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back At It & Hurdles To Work Through on: October 02, 2017, 20:21:30
That makes somewhat sense. I need to be more specific then just, What new sensations can I experience tonight?

LOL.... How do I do this? I don't know what I should be putting my energy towards.

For example  a mantra... "I will have a full separation" or something like "I will go out of body"??
I suggest you ask yourself: "if I could project at will, what would I want to do with this skill?". Then work at acquiring the projection skill with the loftier goal in mind!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6