The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 20:56:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Belief Territories on: May 09, 2017, 02:25:55
Can someone please answer these questions for me? Are "Belief Territories" (the various "Heavens", etc.) really quantifiably undesirable places to be once one crosses over? I mean, what if one believes in such a territory, yet is cognizant of the truth that the Belief Territory in question exists only due to a collective belief in it and that it is only one of the realms available to experience? Would one then be able to come and go from that territory as one pleased? Aren't these particular rings created for the purpose of refuge from the chaotic, unpredictable drudgery and misery of reincarnation (and even the Hell realms), and thus a good thing (at least for those who wish to avoid being reincarnated)? Why is it that Robert Monroe implied that these were undesireable places to be and thought of them as places people were trapped in and needed to be retrieved from? How are these rings of existence any less or more valid than any other? What's so wrong with choosing to go to Heaven, especially if one is interested in communing with the like-minded (and being in the presence of one's beloved deity)?

What's wrong with watching a fiction movie, and believing it's real?
You can't have your cake, and eat it too.
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 02, 2017, 01:01:57
Most of us are just guessing about why we are here now, what we are supposed to do, what of our doing / desiring / thinking mattes and how much, etc..

One sure thing is that on every issue there are people on the opposite sides, and on all the possible shades of gray in between. In long run some of us will be proven wrong and have to support the consequences, while others will be proven right and reap the benefits.

What is good intention in one's mind is wrong in another's. I can't believe that both will get the same passing grade. We'll see.
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 01, 2017, 04:27:19
*YOUR* Intent is all that truly matters in life.

You can't be held responsible for the actions or intents of others, especially those intents hidden from you.

That would be nice ... but I believe in the truth of the saying "Hell is full of good intentions or desires" (Saint Bernard of Clairvaux (1091-1153), because the "action" part of the karma deals with the results of your actions.

This actually makes a lot of sense, because it stimulates the development of our judgment, and our attunement with the vibrations of the multidimensional Universe. Not knowing, and guessing wrong don't excuse us.
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 30, 2017, 18:39:49
It just means that even if you see something very subtle in a life situation that you can identify it as a good thing or a bad thing.
To me if you lend someone a hand for something and they smile and thank you then that's a good deed.
Edit: Sometimes even a situation that appears to have nothing wrong might have a bad side hidden behind it.

If that someone is a criminal, you help him hoping he'll change, but he doesn't, and commits another crime, you accumulate bad karma. Indiscriminate goodness isn't a positive thing neither for you, nor for those that get injured as a consequence of your goodness. Agree?
105  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Opinions about Bruce Goldberg's time travelers and parallel/alternate universes? on: April 29, 2017, 16:30:17
Please share your opinions about Bruce Goldberg's books, techniques, reports of his and his patients' experiences.

Also, I'm intrigued about his claims regarding contacts with time travelers from the far future, and about teleporting into parallel / alternate universes.

Thanks  smiley
106  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Question about dream people on: April 29, 2017, 16:19:24
Can I think into existence a dream person that can give me advice on how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up? undecided

Just ask, and see!

In my experience, you can get mind-boggling answers, just to have them forgotten on waking up.

Another thing we have to be careful when asking questions in altered states is to differentiate the answers "given to us" from those we rationalize, but in your case, "how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up", it doesn't matter because you'll just have to try and see.
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 23:57:11
Depends entirely upon what you mean by education then.

Spiritual growth happens only on the non-physical level within the interactions we have with each other on a daily basis here.  It's the non-physical result of those interactions which govern your spiritual growth.
But what makes this physical reality a better environment for that spiritual growth to happen is BECAUSE of the ruleset and limitations this reality provides.  Essentially, it provides "risks".  Without taking risks (emotionally, physically, etc) there's nothing to push you to grow.  You can make the same decisions while non-physical and because there is very little risk involved in those decisions, there's very little reward as well.  It's not zero, but it's very small.

I dunno... it's extremely hard to put into words what I'm trying to say here and I KNOW what I'm saying is confusing and is going to be misunderstood.  All I can really say is that when you "GET IT", you'll get it.

If you're truly concerned about spiritual growth and reincarnation, then all you need to worry yourself about is how you treat your fellow consciousnesses which inhabit this Earth with you.
And that isn't limited to "humans"... everything.  Kindness.  Don't ACT kind.  BE kind.

So if that's the kind of education you're talking about, then yes.  I agree.  Smiley

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Smiley

For many years I asked myself, around, and rhetorically, questions like "why am I here?", "what am I supposed to do, and not do?". With age, I asked these kind of questions more often. When I got on the spiritual path more seriously, and I began reading and looking up information, I started to form hypotheses, and build models, then amend them, or radically replace them. Every new piece of information I subjectively deem worthwhile I try to fit into my current model, make it work together with the other pieces, leading to confirmations or adjustments.

One of the pieces I still have a hard time to fit is "love" in the sense you, and others, are using, often packaged as "unconditional love", which seems to me same with "indiscriminate love".

It is said that that kind of all around love is the feeling that encompasses the other superior dimensions, from where we pop up here to incarnate, and reincarnate over and over, an enormous number of times. It seems to me that if we come from "love", our souls already know it, and learning to "unconditionally love" here everybody and everything can't be the reason to incarnate. A typical counter argument is that loving and enabling somebody who does bad things makes you too responsible for those bad deeds.

At the moment I believe that what we need to learn is twofold: to improve our reasoning power, and to master our emotions. Not being able to master our emotions, like fear, hate, leads inevitably to have them spiral us down in a thought responsive environment. On the other fold, I believe that we were not created at our maximum reasoning potential, so we need to develop and sharpen it.

In my personal spiritual quest, when I started to employ self-hypnosis I made a significant jump ahead, in my opinion. For once, I was able to regress to past lives, and to life-between-lives dimensions. I was able, for most of those lives, to learn what was the lesson I was supposed to learn, to understand how karmically some lives are connected to others, to gradually map in time and space my journey.

None of the lessons I identified so far was "love" related, but I identified the first life when my reasoning stepped over a threshold that separated my lives in "mental obscurity" (marred by fear and survival instincts) from those those of "reason". It wasn't something I was looking for, and I was surprised to find it, then understand its importance.

Anyway, at the moment, I believe that without purposefully educating ourselves, in the sense of "brain gymnastics" that develop our reasoning and understanding capabilities, we can't approach our full development potential as souls, no matter how much we succeed in indiscriminately loving around Smiley

I think that we should be compassionate, and love discriminately our fellow man, but do it both keeping under control our emotions, and apply a continually improved reasoning onto each situation.

Sorry for the long post.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 26, 2017, 21:26:25
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to experience other peoples lives. Especially those who've lived in the past and are dead.

Would I be able to experience the life of this man in the akashic records?
Thanks.

It seems to be possible up to a certain extent. While under self-hypnosis, Edgar Cayce was contacting the subconscious of his patients, to learn their maladies.

I found "The Approach of the Edgar Cayce Readings to Dreams and Dreaming by Brian Wilkinson - master thesis" a very interesting reading.
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 21:16:43
Well, let me tell you this... your education has zero bearing what-so-ever on your spiritual growth.  Smiley

If you mean by "education" getting a diploma, then I agree. But "education" is so much more, and very important for the development of your mind.
110  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 21:12:08
After you's told me that having kids wasn't required to have a good reincarnation I am rethinking my whole value system. I am in college right now and now I am questioning whether it's worth it to go for all that schooling right at this point. I am wondering if I should settle for something less ambitious.

So let me ask you what values do you think are the most important to live by here in the physical for a good reincarnation? Thanks.

1. Don't drop out of college, and even more: apply yourself there! You attend the college not for making more money later, but for joining an environment where people better themselves, where they develop their mental capabilities. Minimize your involvement in partying and brainwashing activities that are part of the package!

2. Lead your life as YOU think and feel is right, not how others tell you is right! You can't know which advice is good, which is bad. The Universe / God / whatever Higher Force will always, in long run, reward you according to what you did (thoughts, desires, actions). You just have to pay attention to what you get, and if you don't like it, it means you didn't do right, and have to change. Important: the payback isn't immediate, so you have to take a longer view, an average.

3. You incarnated to learn a lesson, while trying to accumulate as little as possible bad karma (on three planes: thoughts, desires, actions). As you can't remember now what is that lesson, try to find out through alternate state of consciousness. In my experience hypnosis, especially self-hypnosis is the best way.

Good luck!
111  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Mind before Matter on: April 25, 2017, 23:05:26
I use self-hypnosis in my quest for spiritual development.

While in trance, the answers to the questions I ask are very concise, and startling in their straightforwardness. I also noticed that the answer pops in my mind before I finish formulating my question. If I finish my formulation without an answer, then I won't get an answer, and I have to avoid rationalizing it.

It seems that my intention for the question forms in my mind, then my brain formulates it. Whatever higher source, that answers it, gets the question directly from my mind, and, when it sees fit to reply, it does it instantaneously, hence it arrives into my mind while my brain still formulates the question. From the brain point of view it is like and invalidation of the causality principle, the cause (question) doesn't precede the effect (answer).

It is an amazing feeling to notice that, and even a more amazing feeling concluding about what that means.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I "live" and experience a memory I remember back when I was a kid? on: April 22, 2017, 19:16:01
I barely remember a lovely memory in which I was with my family gathered at home watching the 1990 world cup final between West Germany and Argentina. Also, sometimes I remember a very faint memory of me holding a small plastic cow toy, putting it close to my nose and smelling the plastic its made of. That last one might be in a younger age (5 years old maybe). Is it possible to re-live such memories during an OBE?

I suggest self-hypnosis.
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 18:16:22
Nobody really knows the laws and rules governing reincarnation do they?

You meant: here, on Earth ...

I'm sure that from so many opinions, there are some that are correct, there are also some that are close to be correct.

You choose whatever you can, and will support the deserved consequences.

"Humility" is an important lesson, in my opinion.
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 16:22:33
This has been bugging me a lot. I am 34 years old I am am running out of time to have my own kids. I feel like if I don't have kids and pass on a positive legacy of some sort, as in leaving this world a better place than I found it, then I don't feel worthy to have a good reincarnation, is that true? I've heard mixed things on this. I feel like for some people it doesn't even matter because successful people have contributed a lot of good to this earth. But I feel like if I don't have at least one child of my own to raise on good ethics and morals to pass on, that I won't be worthy of getting a good reincarnation.

On the other hand I feel like just because we are here and have to endure the BS as a life as a human that we deserve to reincarnate into a slightly better reincarnation regardless even if we mess up in this life because things are slowly getting better here anyway. Thoughts?

Short answer: no.

There are no good or bad incarnations as a prize or punishment. How you feel in your life has nothing to do with the success of your incarnation. Feeling good on Earth isn't the gauge neither of your incarnation's success, nor of your karma.

Your incarnation isn't about making life on Earth better; it's about your soul's learning a specific lesson.

Your opinion about good ethics and morals is subjective, and anyway isn't passed through reproduction.
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth on: April 06, 2017, 00:15:38
Consequences Of Consciousness Awakening - Awaking To The Truth
My best regards.
Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)
Smiley

Would you mind stating in just a couple of sentences what is your credo? You spent a lot of time writing all these posts, and judging from the limited reaction they seem to go to waste.
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best guides for astral projection? on: April 03, 2017, 00:28:33
I havn't really heavily tried since my last post, so anyone got any lists that will near guarentee me if I follow them?

Try (self-) hypnosis as Monroe, Kepple, Moen,...
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I have double-phased on: March 31, 2017, 20:13:02
Neons would sound pretty cool in a bedroom though.  Wink
Synchronicity or coincidence: I just googled today "Choosing Daylight or Warm Color Bulbs", and learned the recommendation "Cool Light During the Day, Warm Lights at Night".

There have been a number of studies on how the color of light affects us. For example, bright cool light during the day helps increase mood, alertness and productivity.

At night, warmer light helps us sleep better and relax so in the morning we're less grumpy. Blue light at night can negatively affect our circadian rhythm, our internal clock that tells us when we should sleep and when we should wake up.

Light color even affects how we perceive time. Time appears to pass faster with blue light than it does with red light and blue colors suppress appetite.
118  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: the biggest challenge for humanity today on: March 04, 2017, 03:41:12
Earthlings are also eternal souls, just experiencing temporary personalities in controlled environments for learning purposes.
If you understand that there is endless number of realities where spirits explorer through the perspective of various characters, then you will stop worrying about where is our world headed to. Some worlds may be destroyed so to speak because of the state of the mass consciousness during learning. Some will prosper, and some will linger in balanced state for long, etc. But that doesn't really matter. One journey is over, another begins. Everyone will "awake" in their own time wherever and whenever they are when there is enough knowledge to trigger that event. Nothing and no one can force knowledge upon another. We cant be angry at the ones that have no idea who they really are, because they are in the mids of their journeys, they are learning. Let them continue doing so. This is a school ground.
Thanks for your post. Probably I didn't convey clearly what I meant with my post, but that's ok. Smiley
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 04, 2017, 02:26:21
  Anyway, I'm frustrated because I can't make the visits happen at will. Surely something is happening and I want to fully embrace this beautiful experience. Also looking to talk to anyone who has specifically experienced the same sort of visitations while sleeping. All responses welcome.

You could try to use self-hypnosis.
120  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / the biggest challenge for humanity today on: March 04, 2017, 02:19:56
I watched a good two year old interview with Andy Tomlinson (starts ~33:23). At that point he talks about the most important things he learned during the "life between lives" regressions he conducted. One question he asked a council of elders, through his subject, was "what is the biggest challenge for humanity today?". The answer he received was none of those he expected (pollution, etc.). It was: "the delay in people waking up to who they really are".

That answer is also a good example of the difference between the perspective of an earthling vs. that of an eternal soul.
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What to do in a thought responsive environment / afterlife? on: February 09, 2017, 07:57:03
And if your creation is rejected by the environment being unsavoury, then what?
You may need to think more on this as the basics are fine when learning manipulation. When you can create environments, its a different story. Some are not successful and you are removed to another more suitable locale which you then reflect your thoughts on creating such a place.
I guess you mean that one's thought forms might be "rejected" by a supervising entity, who might then decide my "relocation" to a more suitable place?

My post intended to discuss about how to better prepare yourself for the afterlife during this stint on Earth.
122  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What to do in a thought responsive environment / afterlife? on: February 03, 2017, 10:19:54
In a thought responsive environment, whatever you think "materializes" in front of you.
There is no "work" because it isn't needed; whatever you wish happens and is.
There is no "competition" because you can do and have whatever you want.
There is no "studying" because whatever you want to know you instantaneously know.

What "to do" :
  • learn to always be the master of your thoughts; be in permanent and full  control of  them;
  • improve your judgement, your understanding capability;
  • help others behind you on the paths above.
123  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: ourultimatereality.com site is deemed "high risk" and quaranteened by McAfee on: January 10, 2017, 01:29:23
Adrian owns both sites.
It's most likely just a false positive.  I wouldn't worry.
Thank you for your reply.
124  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / ourultimatereality.com site is deemed "high risk" and quaranteened by McAfee on: January 09, 2017, 23:37:09
ourultimatereality.com site, that advertizes on astralpulse, is deemed "high risk" by McAfee. The access to it isn't allowed.
If McAfee is wrong, they should be contacted by ourultimatereality to correct it.
I suggest that astralpulse should suspend ourultimatereality adds until the issue is solved.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Idea of consciousness continuum mentioned in a 1920 book on: January 07, 2017, 07:57:40
Browsing an old book, H. E. Wingfield's "An Introduction to the Study of Hypnotism" (London, 1920, pages 26-27), I was surprised to read the paragraph below, mentioning the idea of a continuous spectrum of consciousness ranging from waking to deep somnambulism and beyond, in 1920, well before Monroe, then Kepple mentioned it. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this idea is even much older.

"On the whole, perhaps, one may regard the range of consciousness as analogous to the solar spectrum. The waking consciousness might be represented by the red end of the spectrum, the profound somnambulistic consciousness by the violet, and the deepest part, which, we may suppose, is in relation with the visceral functions, by the ultra-violet invisible rays. Clearly, if we examine the red end of the spectrum, and compare it with the violet, we shall find a sharp line of demarcation between the two, for we shall have missed out the orange which bridges them. But if we look at the whole spectrum, it is obvious that it is continuous from end to end."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6