The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2017, 21:33:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 16, 2017, 19:26:42
In my opinion, Frank Kepple is up there with the greatest in the field. On this site you can follow, through his posts, his knowledge and convictions' evolution. There's a huge amount of material to browse, but it is worth your time.

I believe that one of his weaknesses was his rejection of notions like karma, ...

Frank had some unworthy detractors, but they aren't worth paying attention to.

27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: September 16, 2017, 18:43:47
Yeah that's interesting. What is FoC 2?

Focus 2 of consciousness, in Frank Kepple's "Four Focus" model of the wider reality.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can Astral projection be a glimpse at our alternate lives? on: September 16, 2017, 17:31:20
Maybe that's what it is: alternate lives are dream lives, or as Frank would say FoC 2 lives. So, astral projection, better called phasing, could be temporary focus into alternate lives, situated into the FoC 2 area of consciousness. I don't believe that there's any validity to the hypothesis of a Universe with an infinite number of parallel lives sprung from all the decision forks.
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 12, 2017, 19:09:02
I believe that "the law of attraction", as is peddled the most, is a scam making money to its peddlers, and a pipe dream for those who try it. There is some energetic affinity at work, but you won't attract what you wish, you'll attract what you deserve! You'll get what you wish in your dreams.
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 11, 2017, 06:37:54
I guess you know that those enlightened are always awake.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 11, 2017, 00:28:52
hey guys. I was wondering what you think...
... what do you think?

Maybe, for souls, incarnating is like sleeping, except that they incubate a dream to experience and learn.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 07, 2017, 19:11:45
I often get to the point of AP during dreams/waking but as I try to move out of my body "electricity" (felt as strong vibrations) shoots through "me" mind and there is a feeling of sickness too. I often wonder if the brain can be damaged in some way from doing this. Are there any reports of this happening?
Thanks.

Any obe book will tell you that such vibrations are very common when you're an obe beginner, that they aren't dangerous because they're only in your mind (or in one of your non-physical bodies), and that as you become an experienced obe-er they'll disappear. As in everything, there's a disclaimer that if you have a weak heart, or some mental affliction is better to consult your physician.

In the very beginning, I felt vibrations too, I got a little concerned, then they went away and never came back.

If you're worried about health consequences, start with lucid dreaming! There are no vibrations there.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do I do during the 3D blackness? on: September 06, 2017, 22:30:34
Use this site and / or google search!

For example: Noticing Exercise Ė A More Detailed Explanation
34  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: September 06, 2017, 16:42:28
Imagine learning to drive a car but you can only see when it moves at least 100 feet. So good luck getting it out of the driveway blind! Or even turning it on. You know the key is within 100 feet of the hole it should stick in. Are you even in the car?

In year 2003 when I decided to learn telekinesis, after having rarely done it accidentally, each week I practiced I could move it more than the last week. After 4 months https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 But it started really slow. For 3 weeks, 2 hours per day, I watched the psi wheel not moving. I decided I was going to think a bunch of different things and see what causes it. After those 42 hours it moved 1 millimeter, and practice after that went much faster.

It turns out what you should think is to prepare to have the same mental reaction to if it turns either of 2 opposite directions, and mostly observe it with that state of mind, and when it starts moving you make small adjustments between those 2 possible observations leading to the same mental reaction.

The point is, once you can see it moving, you can quickly learn to move it more than that. The problem most people face, and I faced for the first 42 hours of practice with no progress, is you're probably moving everything around you a little but its so small you cant see it, so when you do the right thing you dont notice it was the right thing so dont do it again. You keep trying random thoughts cuz you have no feedback.

I've been looking for, and expect to build soon (in a way anyone could repeat the experiment with only the stuff in their house), a way to very precisely measure telekinesis. I recently got a wireless optical mouse hanging from a long thread to move the cursor on screen similar to how it moved over the floor. Soon I will build a simple software to predict based on cursor movements what the next cursor movements will be, assuming the mouse is swinging and turning like that. If such a software can predict very accurately where the physical mouse will move next (by cursor movement), then the difference between the model and observation is telekinesis or anything that acts on the swinging mouse. It should swing at least 10 minutes. I'm thinking it might be able to measure movements of 10 micrometers since a pendulum's energy so predictably decays slowly even while the optical mouse itself is far less accurate than that. Hopefully I'll have a working telekinesis measuring tool soon that I can share with the world to use with their own mouse.

If this, or any similar experiment, works then learning telekinesis could get extremely easier for everyone.

This sounds interesting. Good luck in your quest!
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meetup with my friend is it really her? on: September 06, 2017, 16:41:43
Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e

I know what you mean. You said you already verified that sometimes you meet another person's projection by comparing notes after you woke up.

I suggest that you assume it isn't the product of your imagination, and continue what you wanted to achieve when you summoned that person.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do I do during the 3D blackness? on: September 06, 2017, 16:28:22
I have come across myself consciously when asleep suddenly in the black zone just awake in darkness I assume this is the 3D blackness people talk of. Quite simple; how do I project from here please?

I experience this as a quasi blackness, very low lighting with various textures in relief. It happens only when I go to bed at night, not after waking up during the night. I couldn't find a way to further project from there, yet. I usually fall asleep after that. Neither "intending", nor any techniques seem to be effective. As others recommend, I found out too that projecting has a higher chance of success after 5-6 hours of sleep.
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can't Astral Project anymore on: September 03, 2017, 21:25:08
I believe that motivation is one of the most important ingredients for success with these experiences, much more than any technique. Curiosity, entertainment aren't motivational enough. An emotional element is needed.
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can't Astral Project anymore on: September 02, 2017, 17:08:49

Hello Everyone

I would like someone to give me their opinions from what I just explained and from their experiences, while I know maybe most of that I said is affecting my projection rate I would like insight and to hopefully with some tips to get back in track eventually, lastly itís always nice to hear from others who also practice and/or have more experience which gives a nice moral boost, most people I know in real life I canít talk about this, and while I have full support of letís say my girlfriend she doesnít practice due to lack of interest so she canít help me much hereÖ

I thank everyone in advance for your insights and sorry for the long text and also sorry if posted this in wrong section wasnt sure which one to put it on...

Take care everyone and speak to you soon.

I just read this on Bob Peterson's blog, and I thought that it might be of use to you.

Recently I got an email from a guy who asked: Which of Michael Raduga's "cycling" techniques do I find most effective?

In his book The Phase, Raduga recommends the WBTB technique, then upon awakening, "cycling" for 3 - 5 seconds from these exit techniques:
Rotation - Imagine you are spinning around inside your body.
Observing images - Watch hypnagogic images that appear before you.
Hand visualization - Visualize your hands.
Swimmer technique - Pretend you're in the water, swimming.
Phantom wiggling - Try to imagine a part of your astral body is moving; a little at first, but then it increases. He recommends your little finger.
He offers some alternates, but these are the main ones.
He also recommends starting every cycle by trying to instantly relocate to your mirror, which is a variation of the "Target Technique."

Well, I never really use the Target Technique. It's never worked for me. I also don't visualize my hands. The problem with these two techniques is that there's no motion. Even the "observing (hypnagogic) images" technique alone isn't enough to take me out-of-body: I've got to use them for motion (more on that later).

The bottom line is: I've always found it most effective to use motion-based OBE techniques, since long before I read Raduga's book. I always need a feeling of motion to dislodge me from my body:

Prerequisites
Before I begin any technique, I do three basic things:

First, I relax my body completely. I relax it to the point where I can't even feel it anymore.

Second, I approach the edge of sleep and try to hold my mind as blank/still and single-minded as I can. I "quiesce" my mind. (Do not let your thoughts wander or you'll be drawn down into sleep).

Third, I pretend I'm swaying. I imagine I'm in my astral body, gently floating and swaying inside my physical body, like a liquid sloshing back and forth inside a half-full bottle.

If done well enough, this can be enough to induce the vibrations and subsequent OBE state. More often, though, I tell myself that the swaying sensation will continue without any conscious effort, then I begin my exit technique.

My Motion Techniques

Long before Raduga, I was taking techniques like "phantom wiggling" to a greater extreme. So instead of "phantom wiggling," which I usually find too subtle, I do one of these techniques:

Rocking Motion Forward-Backward

I imagine I'm rocking more and more, like in a rocking chair or I'm taking a bow. This is an extension to the swaying/sloshing sensation I mentioned earlier.

Rocking Motion Side-to-Side

This technique is very similar, but I imagine I'm rocking from side-to-side. For example, I imagine I'm standing, but leaning to the right, then to the left, repeatedly.

Swinging Arms

I imagine swinging both my astral arms in large swooping motions (my physical arms remain immobile at my sides.) This motion is similar to what a cross-country skier does with his or her poles.

Elbow Push

I imagine someone is forcefully pushing my right elbow down into the bed, then the left elbow down, then right, then left, repeatedly. In other words, I alternate my arms so I get a sense of being rocked from side-to-side. It's almost like being rocked in a baby cradle.

Yoyo Technique

I try to imagine not so much a yoyo, but non-physical energy (chi, prana, etc.), extending from my third eye area, then retracting again, in a repeating motion.

I have another technique that involves my feet, but I'll save that for a later article.

Like Raduga, I often cycle through these techniques. If the first one gets no results, I switch to another. Raduga recommends switching every 3 to 5 seconds, but I tend to focus on a technique much longer, like 15 or even 30 seconds each.

I often cycle through many of these techniques at random, unlike Raduga, who recommends you focus on just two or three. I tend to not plan which of these motion techniques I use; I just flip randomly between them.

Often, my brain wants a reason for my (imagined) rocking or swaying. So I provide it with a "plausible enough" explanation, not with words, but with an idea, like "I'm swaying because I'm swinging my arms" or "I'm rocking because someone's pushing on my elbows."

More than Observing Images

More often than not, I fall back on the technique described in chapter 24 of my first book, which involves controlling a hypnagogic (or visualized) object and swinging it back and forth. Again, this is like Raduga's "observing images" but I'm controlling the images, not just observing them.

I imagine a strong gravity between my non-physical swaying and the object's swaying. Then I swing it closer and closer until it's close enough to pull me out-of-body with its gravity. With that method, the explanation idea is "There's an object and its gravity is pulling me out."

Technical Notes

There's no magic here. Your brain determines your spacial location and "story of experience" from the data it receives. Total relaxation cuts off almost all input from the senses, so they can't be used to determine spacial location. Your imagination provides the brain an alternate set of data to interpret.

All OBE induction techniques are just a way to trick your brain into changing its "story of experience" to trigger the separation.

Once separated, you can return your mind to its normal state of thinking and feeling, and you're free to consciously roam and explore the out-of-body state.

No, I'm not saying it's all inside your brain. I'm saying you need to fool your brain's spacial location mechanism in order to get to the proper state of mind. All these visualizations are just a way to trick your stubborn and over-conditioned brain into trading stories of experience from a physical to a non-physical one. They're just a means to an OBE-end.

Bob Peterson
29 August 2017
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can skills / abilities be learned from reliving past lives? on: September 01, 2017, 16:45:51
This is an interesting idea, but I think that it doesn't work. Past life regression isn't like lucid dreaming or obe.

You experience the past lives more like being engrossed in a book, or a movie. You speak whatever language, but that isn't a foreign language for you; you have certain skills, but you are different person, and you can't carry those skills with you, or at least I couldn't. It's also true that I didn't try, and I can't imagine how I'd do it.

So, I believe that you can't learn skills / abilities from your past lives, but you can try and see. You might find a way.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 29, 2017, 16:57:37
Here's a post I made about why you shouldn't "focus on" or "aim for" the vibrations and why it will never help you learn to project:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lonewolfs_astral_projection_journal-t45864.0.html;msg357445#msg357445
While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.

I believe this said it best:
  • While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.

Looking for vibration to astral project might be like trying to understand German to appreciate Mozart.
41  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reincarnation theories. What to make of them. on: August 27, 2017, 21:08:09
On a second reading of your original post, I think that I understood better what you meant.

During my experiences with regression, past lives and life-between-lives, I felt that when I died it was like waking up from a dream. Each time I had the feeling of moving away, up, at relatively high velocity, and after a short while starting to mentally feel waking up to another me. I had exactly the same impression as when I wake up from an obe / lucid dream.

I believe that for our Higher Selves, our physical lives are as our dreams are for us as humans. So, I'd agree that our human individuality doesn't survive, but at the same time it isn't lost. Our perspective of our Earthly companions (relatives and friends) changes. We discover that we belong to other groups of souls we are close to in the Afterlife, and we don't miss our Earthly connections which appear to us as dream connections, where the "true" relationships were distorted by the dream scenarios.

The memories of past lives humans have are possible through our minds, because our minds aren't in our physical bodies. Our past lives influence who we are in the non-physical, and consequently who we are now in the physical, and what is happening to us here.

Regarding "time", from whatever past life you ascend after death, during regressions, you always ascend to the same Afterlife now. It isn't like you ascended from a past life to a past moment of your Afterlife, you ascend into the same Afterlife now.

These were my direct experiences and perceptions.
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 27, 2017, 01:20:23
I've got methylcobalamin which is taken subliminally. One time I had so much in my system that the doctors office called me to tell me it was very high. LOL Though she said that it's probably fine, but that they just had to let me know I had a lot of it in my system.

You probably meant sublingually. Injections are much more effective. As far as I know the excess B12 is eliminated in urine (you'll see redish),  and there are generally no side effects. At some point my wife thought that she may have got migranes from overdosing, which proved incorrect, and she wasn't overdosing.
43  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reincarnation theories. What to make of them. on: August 27, 2017, 00:51:19
This is a follow up thread to my previous one regarding the survival of individual personality after death. My thoughts had been triggered by Donald Tyson's  (Soul Flight) statement that he did not believe that individual personality survived death. This of course clashed with what I had believed all my life. My understanding was that the evidence of survival after death was the process of reincarnation which suggests that if we are to have many lives on the physical plane we do indeed survive transition. Reincarnation , one believed,  could be demonstrated thanks to testimonies of subjects under regressive hypnosis among others things. All this went by the window when I read Frank Demarco's book called the Cosmic Internet. Demarco's book is written in the tradition of Jane Roberts' Seth Speaks (minus the cumbersome theater). That is the author channels entities in the NP which he calls the Guys upstairs (and stays away from naming them). For Demarko (if I understood well), we only live one single physical life. In other words we do not reincarnate. We are born to the physical plane through a convergence of physical heredity  (genes)and  non physical heredity (character, memories). The latter includes memories and more generally learnings from  the past lives....of someone you may think is YOU but it is not. To the "Guys upstairs" your passage in the physical is one shot only, a sort of a boot camp. And then at transition you go back home which I take is where our higher self (the spirit) resides. I found Demarco's statement extraordinary and interesting. I wonder if  more experienced members on this forum could shed some light on Demarco's tack? smiley

I browsed on youtube a few of DeMarco's interviews. I didn't get the same impression as you about his view of reincarnation. This one is one of the more thought provoking. (Frank DeMarco on the Role of Suffering as Seen from the Other Side)
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 27, 2017, 00:32:30
... And it's crazy that my brother that benefited so much from democrats his whole life all of the sudden wants to go republican after he starts making good money. ...

I believe that is defectuous reasoning ... "good / bad" shouldn't be dictated by your personal interest! You don't live to get, but to do!
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 27, 2017, 00:26:16
I see about the therapy. I just brought some probiotics we'll see if that helps. I'm skeptical but it might work. And I've already got vitamin B12 that I will use. But I've already used it in the past and it didn't do much, so I'm skeptical. Lastly I don't think my condition is as easy to fix as you seem to make it. I use to research all kinds of alternative therapies that never did much of anything for me. But I'll see. Thanks for your concern.

Like in everything, details matter. B12 comes in many forms. The methylcobalamin is the more active form. Injections are much more effective. Concentration matters. I know these because my wife suffers of pernicious anemia, and biweekly injections are vital for her. Consult a naturopath doctor about these!
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 20:09:40
Plasma, bottom line: all these verbose people tell you not to do it, but mostly they boast how knowledgeable they are.
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 18:25:32
Sorry but this is the most bat crazy idea ever.

It comes under the lunacy theories ...

When I read a post like yours, I have to recommend the poster to start his posts with "in my opinion ..." (like in that funny scene of that tv drama). And this is not for warning the reader, but to remind the poster that whatever he believes is just his opinion on the matter.

In my opinion, you're off in most of your so dismissively expressed opinions!  smiley
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 23, 2017, 22:19:58
That was making sense up until you started talking about violent criminals, which is unlikely. In fact it's the poor that are more at risk of being around violent people. Thanks for chiming in baro-san.

Your original post reminded me of several instances of murders for profit, in which whole families were tortured and killed. The first one that came to my mind was the 2015 Savopoulos case.
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 23, 2017, 16:03:27
I am considering this option for myself. My family lives at the poverty to low middle class income level. Would taking out a high life insurance policy for my family for 10 million dollars then committing a peaceful suicide in 2 years later once the suicide clause exuding suicide in the insurance policy expires, would that count for a good karma? It would be like dying a martyr wouldn't it? That is dying for the sake of others that they might have life more abundantly. A very noble altruistic thing to do wouldn't it be? It would be totally legal. IMO it would be good karma as long as it was a peaceful death and done selfishly, and if I lived a good part of their life, and did most all that I could while here. Which is about where I am at.  smiley

I guess, if you do it for them, not for your karma, it's a good intention. If you (also) do it for your karma, it is a little less selfless and less good.

Karma traces form for each thought, desire, action. When you have good intentions, but your actions have bad results you still incur some bad karma. Ignorance and bad judgement aren't excuses; they have to be corrected too, not only intentions and desires.

In your case, your good intentions may have bad consequences, for your family or others.

We think and talk about "good" and "bad", but these are relative terms, limited by our bias, perception, ignorance, etc., and ultimately our Earth-centric thinking.

I understand and sympathize with your wish to sacrifice for your loved ones, but you can't know what will be the consequences for your family and others. An awful scenario: your family gets the money, that attracts the attention of some violent criminals, ...
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 22, 2017, 02:00:18
I got a new theory on reincarnation. (1)Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  smiley  wink Now I just need to solve the mathematical (2)P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL

(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  smiley

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6