The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2018, 18:34:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
26  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visualization on: April 09, 2018, 11:44:12

It depends what you want to use visualisation for.

For things like obe's and affirmations, is better to live whatever your intention is, than to imagine that you look at it, like watching on a mental screen. And it is essential to be in an appropriate state of consciousness.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Guide access? on: April 09, 2018, 02:51:39
To those who have successfully accessed a guide could you expand on precisely how you did so while ob.  etc. Thank you.

If you want to "access a guide" in order to ask questions, for knowledge or guidance, then, while obe-ing, just ask whatever you want to know. You'll instantly have the answer in your head, and / or you'll see a succession of images that illustrate the answer. Try to keep a state of neutral expectation, and not to affect the information with your interpretation.

Occasionally, you may see a personification of a guide, but that personification is only for your benefit, to accommodate your belief in physical forms. 
28  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 02:31:26
I've never understood all this "dimension" talk...

It is just people's attempts to name the "beyond 3D". Nomenclature matters less.

I believe that honest people have widely different psychic experiences because of their differences in their beliefs.
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 02, 2018, 02:59:56
The physical is 3D (three dimensional). Projecting into non-physical implies focusing into another range of the consciousness, which is another, non 3D, dimension.

People use the term inward, related to projecting, just because outward is associated with the 3D space. However far outward you go, you're still in 3D.

Imagine living into a 2D world (x,y), and projecting in space (z). How would you describe it to your 2D people? Left, right? You don't have words like above, or below.
30  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 08:36:33
Lots of us are talking about it. It has been predicted to happen, some say it already has happened. This idea is a global mindset shift, a domino effect triggered by a particular event. We are talking about a radical change unlike anything in our recorded history. We might gain highly psychic powers and the ability to more freely manipulate reality. Earth could move to the "5th dimension" as we are to believe other cultures have before us.

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  evil

Let's see ... tomorrow's April 1st!
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: HemiSync insanely expensive, only option? on: April 01, 2018, 04:50:33
Hi everybody,

So Just looking around and there are maybe binaural beats on youtube, iphone apps, and other mp3s around.  And then there is Hemisync. Why is Hemisync crazy expensive? If people here have had experience with binaural beats from many sources including Hemisync, is there an actual tangible difference?  (Mainly talking about the gateway Experience one.)  Have you tried a phone app with great binaural beats that you recommend?

Lastly do you feel that binaural beats benefit your meditation sessions and OBE attempts ?

I didn't find binaural beats beneficial in any way.

I have the whole Hemisync set. I browsed only the first 6 discs, and tried several times the first 2 or 3 sessions. I was very enthusiastic about the Hemisync, but I found it waaaaay too slow.

In my current opinion there are better ways. You can achieve the same trance levels, much faster, with other self hypnosis scripts. Also, the whole Monroe's level structure is too constraining, and tainted by his own beliefs.

Everybody should taint their perceptions only with their own beliefs  smiley  smiley
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: April 01, 2018, 04:39:21
Seth:

"On the one hand you take life too seriously, and on the other, you do not take playful existence
seriously enough.
"
Session 518, Page 32

"Periods of heightened sexual activity of a strong and deep nature will help. However periods of no
sexual activity will also help.
"
Session 274, Page 279

"Biologically, the sexual orientation is the method chosen for continuation of the species. Otherwise,
however, no specific psychological characteristics of any kind are attached to that biological
functioning. I am quite aware that in your experience definite physical and psychological differences
do exist. Those that do are the result of programming, and are not inherent - even biologically in the
species itself."

Session 765, Page 51

"There are lost portions of the Bible having to do with sexuality, and with Christ’s beliefs concerning it,
that were considered blasphemous and did not come down to you through history."

Session 771, Page 75
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 30, 2018, 13:38:44
That show was one of my favorites.  8-)They weren't afraid to venture where others wouldn't.

So Baro-san" do you have a "eidetic memory" or a transcript of that episode, lol? I am ever so impressed by your "cognitive" skills.

This discussion caused me to recall Jerry's conclusions from that episode, so I googled for its script. smiley
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: March 30, 2018, 03:12:12
Hey guys, I have never heard of Seth before, Whats the main source to get into his teachings or texts as a whole?

I suggest you start google-ing "seth roberts', read the wikipedia page, check some youtube videos, then read some of the Seth quotes collections widely available on the internet.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 29, 2018, 10:50:31
Seinfeld "The abstinence"

George: No, no, no. Just lately, I've been thinking a lot clearer. Like this afternoon, (To television) what is chicken Kiev, (Back to Jerry) I really enjoyed watching a documentary with Louise.

Jerry: Louise! That's what's doin' it. You're no longer pre-occupied with sex, so your mind is able to focus.

George: You think?

Jerry: Yeah. I mean, let's say this is your brain. (Holds lettuce head) Okay, from what I know about you, your brain consists of two parts: the intellect, represented here (Pulls off tiny piece of lettuce), and the part obsessed with sex. (Shows large piece) Now granted, you have extracted an astonishing amount from this little scrap. But with no-sex-Louise, this previously useless lump, is now functioning for the first time in its existence. (Eats tiny piece of lettuce)

Elaine: I don't know. It's just the last coupla days my mind has been, not good.

Jerry: Wait a second, I know what's happening. The no sex thing is having a reverse effect on you.

Elaine: What? What are you talking about?

Jerry: To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid.

Elaine: I don't understand.

Jerry: Exactly.

smiley
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 25, 2018, 13:11:23
(1)Does masturbation and sexual fantasies hinder astral projection. Also (2)is there a link between sex and being more spiritual. Are there any do,s or dont,s?

(1) As long as you don't abuse it, and don't waste your energy, it shouldn't matter.

(2) You seem to think that "being spiritual" is something desirable ... I think that "b s" is an umbrella phrase that covers a lot of misguided thinking and behaviour. Anyway, sex in itself is neither a bad, nor a good thing. What matters are the related thoughts, as they add to your reality.

Part of the confusions we have, and the questions we ask, is that we tend to think Earth / physical centric.
37  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Hypnosis produces paranormal feats on: March 21, 2018, 14:22:56
I recently heard of a hypnotist who used a subject from the audience to do something "impossible". The setup involved convincing the subject that his daughter was not in the room. We are to believe that the subject was not capable of perceiving his daughters presence in the room. The hypnotist then has the subject read inscriptions off their watch - through the body of the daughter whom they cannot see.

The idea is that with sufficient convincing of a certain fact our minds will decode information that isn't part of our physical senses and incorporate that into a consistent world view experience.

Anyone ever heard of or seen this applied?

Can we explain how it might work conceptually?

Hypnosis opens a direct communication path to the subconscious.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Looking for an opinion. on: March 20, 2018, 11:15:36

Thanks for reading this far! Thoughts? I understand some things may sound controversial and I'm not trying to force it on anybody, so be gentle. And also to fully cover my thought at the end would require much more writing, but I'm not sure if anybody would even read that here.

If you haven't read Seth books (Jane Roberts) you might want to try it, or at least browse one of the multiple summaries of Seth's teachings you can find on the internet.

Our inner selves create our realities both here, in the physical, and in the non-physical (dream world and afterlife). The non-physical is instantaneously thought responsive. The physical is thought responsive as well, but because of the space and time dimensions (they don't exist in the non-physical), the response is much slower, allowing us to learn to master our thoughts. This learning is the main reason for our incarnation here.

To give suggestions to your subconscious, use self hypnosis.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 19, 2018, 10:12:11
Last night I got up and stayed up for 25-30 mins. I then went back to sleep. The first two times I tried cycling and nothing worked. By the fourth/fifth time, I was fully awakened.

I thought that Raduga advised "cycling" immediately after you awake, before making any physical move.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 14, 2018, 13:26:47
Each and every one of have our own "internal clocks". I see you are using affirmations. I wonder some time if people just go through the action of just thinking a quick mental affirmation or if they really put "effort" into it. There is a difference. Just saying mentally saying without feeling, is going to have you go back to sleep no matter what clock is used to awaken you. Thinking and focusing on it with real meaning, purpose and emotion will have you staying awake.
 When I use a affirmation, I visualize the letters in the chosen affirmation as well. I spend a bit more time on my chosen focus, then just going through the motions. I notice there is a big difference between going through the motions of just saying "I will be aware in my Dreams" and really "believing it" and putting a charge into it.

For affirmations to work, you have to firstly open a communication path with your subconscious, then formulate your suggestion. For opening a path, the quickest and most reliable method is self hypnosis, in my experience.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: March 11, 2018, 05:14:32
Right. I understand what phasing is/means but i was curious what was meant by the classical obe.”? Thank you.

obe = getting OUT OF your physical BODY experience; this is from a physical point of view

phasing = FOCUS shift, you get out of phase with the physical, and in phase with a non-physical range; this is from a non-physical point of view
42  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: 3rd eye repetition Good or Bad on: March 10, 2018, 13:33:32
Trance- 1.a half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium:

Yes, but we normally don't use that word here because it is just another "label" and you know how the folks here at the Astral pulse dislike labels!  grin That's why I prefer a different label "no ordinary states of consciousness". That pretty well wraps it all together into one nice bundle!  smiley

okay ... Let's call it a dog state. I love dogs.  smiley
43  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: 3rd eye repetition Good or Bad on: March 10, 2018, 02:13:23
When using ones 3rd eye to visualize a better future does repetition help or hinder the process?
In essence does the repetition become meaningless after X number?

If I understand you correctly, your question is specifically about getting yourself a better future using a 3rd eye visualization method.

This pertains to us being the creators of our reality, which some call it the Law of Attraction.

The basic idea is that each one of us creates their own reality through their thoughts. This applies to our physical reality, to our dream reality, to our astral projection reality, to our afterlife reality, but in the physical, due to the space-time, this creation happens at a slower rate, allowing us to practice and improve our creator skills.

Your subconscious creates your reality based on your beliefs and expectations. If you want to create a certain reality, inside the limitations imposed by the laws that govern the physical, you have to communicate that to your subconscious, and to allow it to happen, unhindered by your beliefs, expectations, fears, doubts, etc..

To do that you have to open a communication path from your conscious to your subconscious, in other words, to enter a trance state, then give the desired suggestion. There are many methods people use to do it. Some use chemicals, some use rituals, religious or not, some use all kind of other "procedures". Most, maybe all, the non-chemical methods try to induce a hypnotic trance, even if their practitioners don't understand that.

In your case, the 3rd eye visualization of a better, desired, future, you try to get into trance by concentrating on your frontal lobe, increasing its activity, and give a suggestion to your subconscious through visualization. Doing this mechanically, most likely, won't succeed, because you don't firstly get into trance and then give the suggestion.

Repeating it many times, both when you do it, and doing it repeatedly, increases the chance to hit a better condition, and get your suggestion through, but it doesn't guarantee it.

A better approach is to get firstly into trance, then, while there, to give your suggestion. It isn't necessary to repeat the suggestion neither at that moment, nor to repeat the process. You can repeat it, but it isn't required, and it doesn't improve the odds.

What you also need to be aware of is that your beliefs and expectations might work against your desired outcome. You may want something, but you don't believe that you'll get it. You may want it, but you focus too much on the fact that you don't have it yet.

Basically, your subconscious creates your reality from ALL your thoughts, ALL the time, not only those you have when you do your visualization exercise. It may be that, when you visualize, you start approaching your target, but during the rest of the day your conscious, and unconscious, thoughts push your target away.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projecting Fast on: March 09, 2018, 09:56:21
As I wrote:
See: "How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain: The New Science of Transformation" by Andrew B. Newberg and Mark Robert Waldman.
It is available in epub format too.

The authors present their research, conclusions, and ways to do it. Don't discount it before you read it. Here there is Bob Peterson's review of the book.

Progress means to do something better than you or others did it.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projecting Fast on: March 09, 2018, 02:51:38
Also why straight awake to obe success has such a link to meditation.  More advanced you are at meditation more quickly you can change your brain waves, and more control you have over them.

There are studies that show that what you accomplish with one hour of meditation, in the field of enlightenment, trance, you can accomplish in a few minutes with a quick drop in frontal and parietal lobes activity.

See: "How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain: The New Science of Transformation" by Andrew B. Newberg and Mark Robert Waldman.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 09, 2018, 02:41:29
Would I be better off doing it with visualizations? I don' know how I would be able for example try flying in the physical. Could you describe how you would attempt flying (or morphing into another person)?

Thanks.

Will yourself up, with the expectation to happen. Mentally prepare to lift off. It isn't about visualization here, it is about feeling and expectation.

Once you did it during a projection, or a dream, you'll know the feeling. It might be a little like when you dived in water, to the bottom, and you feel lighter, floating toward the surface.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Drayton Manifest Technique (My New Method) on: March 08, 2018, 01:52:34
yeah, I would like to try this method but I'm wary of these warnings about doing too much of this breathing. Does anyone know what the supposed negative effects are meant to be? Some cursory googling reveals a bunch of stuff but who knows what to believe.
Maybe the "risk" is that you project! And dr. Weil doesn't want you to do that, because he wants you to wake up.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 07, 2018, 02:16:41
I wanted to also know how to know the difference between the NP and physical? The reason I'm asking is that I don't notice (especially during a dream state) when I'm in the NP. When I've had lucid dreams I've felt like I'm controlling it 80-85% of the time at the most. I also want to know what type of signs I can tell myself (or notice) when I'm in the NP. The reason I'm asking is that I know the NP is / can be virtually like the physical when it comes to senses / perceptions etc...

Thanks.
Two suggestions:
1. Try to do things that yo can't do in the physical, like flying.
2. Try to remember how you got in the situation you are. You probably won't if you're dreaming.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: March 01, 2018, 04:42:46
Indeed. In contemplating the possible, it doesn't hurt to remember the known!

If you can't laugh at the death of a man who would laugh at his own death...

That wasn't about laughing at death. It was a negligent remark about a man who had a special contribution in his field, and whose memory deserves respect.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: March 01, 2018, 04:40:10
Seemed like a statement of fact, to me.

Disagree.

wiktionary: sleep with the fishes

(idiomatic) To be killed and have one's body disposed of in the sea or other body of water.

Usage notes:
  • Probably the earliest usage of a similar phrase occurs in the epic Greek poem, The Iliad by Homer. In Book 21, Achilles slays Lykaon, a son of Priam, and throws him in a river. Achilles taunts him as he dies, saying "Lie there now among the fish..." (Lattimore translation) or, "Make your bed with the fishes now..." (Fagles translation). In other words, sleep with the fishes.
  • A similar usage can also be found in Herman Melville's Moby willy, wherein the second mate Stubb soliloquizes: "when Aquarius, or the Water-bearer, pours out his whole deluge and drowns us; and to wind up with Pisces, or the Fishes, we sleep." (Melville, Moby willy, ch. 94).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9