The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2018, 23:07:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: September 10, 2018, 01:55:37
Wow, I've read a few older posts tonight and even considered posting on them but changed my mind and thought I'd go fresh.

I'm honestly a little baffled by some of the thoughts I come across, not just here but other places as well. Since when did we decide the world is fake? I keep reading statements like - It's all subjective or we create our own reality or there are no negs, it's all in your thoughts.

Say again? I'm not blowing off what others say I'm just can't seem to quite get on the same page.

My first very strange experience did not happen because I thought about it or had any preconceived ideas. I was 3 years old and innocent as a babe in the woods. Whatever that was it came from somewhere but not me.

My first nightmare did not arrive because I was afraid. If anything I still didn't even know that kind of fear. It was the event itself that taught me to fear what I later learned to term nightmares. Those mares did not exist in my inner world.

So much has happened and out of all of it absolutely nothing has brought me to the conclusion that this world/reality or whatever you want to call it is a matrix or just a created 'belief system'. Note I am not saying our beliefs do not color our experiences for certainly they do. I am saying that regardless of where I came from, of what pieces of me might be floating endlessly through time and space THIS me is here now and I did not create this although I may have agreed to help fill in some of the pages in the universal coloring book.

So which came first
The nightmare or the fear
The bliss or the orgasm
The chicken or the egg

You can't be serious ... Smiley

When you have a dream, do you know you're dreaming? (obviously, excepting the "lucid dreams")

You know that our perceptions may be wrong.

By the way:
These came first
- The nightmare or the fear
- The bliss or the orgasm
- The chicken or the egg
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 01, 2018, 13:57:52
It seems that there is a lot of misinformation about what's "up there". My suggestion, that I follow too, is to find out for yourself. Don't trust, but also don't blame others. Turn inside, go deep, ask, be open for answers, don't filter them through your expectations, beliefs, emotions!

There are honest people who distribute misinformation.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 28, 2018, 10:21:18
...  I began relaxing into the water for my Phase/soak session. I did a quick progressive relaxation tech, to relieve some nagging shoulder issues I had, then kind of lost myself in thought for a few minutes. ...

I read today a paragraph that reminded me of your phase/soak method:

Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer, inventor, author and mystic and explorer of cosmic consciousness.

He was able to combine his curious mind with a courageous soul to explore the unknown realms of cosmic consciousness with just wit and humor as his luggage. His plan was to publish some of his work as a comic strip instead of a cosmic trip! Bentov had two ways to prepare himself for his “trips,” which were not drug-induced.

Initially, like Archimedes, he used the “wet method” of soaking in a bathtub full of hot water, going into a “twilight zone” to get flashes or ideas that he scribbled down on a notepad. Later he favored the “drier method” of meditation and relaxed concentration. He wrote:

“I could attain remote reality by simply visualizing myself to be there, and there I was…”
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 28, 2018, 03:24:30
Time targeted projection are quite inaccurate. I suggest event targeted projection. Define simply and clearly the event you're looking for.
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Overlap of opinions with Penn Jillette (and other atheists) on: August 20, 2018, 06:40:39

Only a hypocrite would claim that he has the defintive answer to the mysteries of what happens after death, a monopoly on truth, so to speak. Also, I actually used to believe the same thing as Penn did, until I did come across evidence to suggest otherwise (although my first OOBE is hardly "solid" evidence by scientific standards). Now I am sure there is something more than meets the eye. Yet I have no idea what that really is. And anyone who claimed any different would actually have had to die, then be resurrected and remember everything. And I am not talking about NDEs, I am actually talking about being "completely on the other side." Now, that might be the case for those who claim to remember their past lives, but to say that anyone has the definitive answer to it all would raise some eyebrows even here on Astral Pulse, I am sure.

Any thoughts? smiley

Good to be back again, btw.  grin

Probably you didn't mean it the way I read it ... The fact that you don't know something, doesn't entitle you to believe that nobody knows it, or that it can't be known.

We may also use different definitions for some of the words you wrote: atheist, hypocrite, scientific, ...

Penn Jillette seems to be an entertainer. He lives from making people paying attention to him.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: August 20, 2018, 01:49:42

Somehow there are lot of entities trying to scare us so we get back to our bodies. They are known as astral vampires, they have the ability to scare people [they will represent whatever causes you fear, it could be a gray [ufo/alien]] while dream paralysis, the astral vampires are the cause 95% of people can't do a conscious OBEs.

As far as I know, those are thought forms created by ourselves. We give them "life" and power. We shouldn't ...
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: August 19, 2018, 13:20:19
During nightmares, the way to escape is by closing your eyes and forcefully opening them.

Experiments showed that while in a lucid dream, your dream eye movements are duplicated by your physical eye movements. In this way the lucid dreaming subject could signal to a physical observer who is watching the subject's physical eyes.

You have to "see" through your closed eyes, in your obes.

While in the non-physical, your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs create though forms. That's why you have to adopt an attitude of "mild curiosity" (as Frank Kepple used to recommend) if you want to explore the non-physical reality with minimal interference from you.

In the non-physical, when you try to go through a wall, if you believe you can you will go through it, but if you believe you can't you won't.

You can try giving yourself commands, as Buhlman recommends, but you'll have to believe they'll happen.

Another suggestion is to prime the process by imagining something visually, like on a big screen, then step into it.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your most interesting time difference experience? on: August 14, 2018, 13:55:58
When I was young, maybe 12 years old, I experienced a complete past life of around 30 years, living around the year 1800, there were lot of wagon horses, I had a nice home, family and friends.

I suddenly wake up and felt so confused that I can't recognize my own brother for 10 minutes and asked him several times where I was, I experience my first panic attack, I try hard not going crazy, slowly I recover my memory and forgot all the past life.
How did you differentiate between a past life, and a dream? For a 12 years old, it must've been perplexing to completely experience an adult's life.
34  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 14, 2018, 07:43:06
Well my body thinks I need sugary stuff and it works since decades lol. But it can be addictive and causing bad choices indeed.

Just people need to ask one thing from themselves. Where the human race fits into the food chain on this planet? Not mentioning accidental or stupid deaths by stronger animals lol. The human body is not really similar to any other animals by look and accuracy. It was designed, right? Right Cheesy

1. Looks are deceiving

2. The reason rodents are used as models in medical testing is that their genetic, biological and behavior characteristics closely resemble those of humans, and many symptoms of human conditions can be replicated in mice and rats

3. A sugary diet will sicken you badly, even if you take your sugar only from organic fruits.

4. Definitely a diet lacking the nutrients the human body needs isn't healthy, and will yield bad heath.

5. It would be nice to have the answers to all our questions, but we have to concentrate, in my opinion, on the practical ones: Why am I here now; what am I supposed to try to accomplish during my life? Why are humans here now; what are humans supposed to try to accomplish during their lives?

35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Short exit inside a dream on: August 12, 2018, 11:43:07
So, I haven't had any projections for quite a few months, but I have been trying to focus more on it to get back on track(if that would help). I wrote about waking up and paying more attention in my "headspace" recently and it paid of a little.

I was today in a dream similar to this reality but my bed was on the other side of the room and I was  sleeping 180 degrees  towards the other direction. I found myself in my headspace and felt there might be a chance to exit. With some willpower I rolled onto the floor. I couldn't see. I felt my way to the leg of my bed and grabbed it, felt as expected. I then thought about going somewhere as I didn't see anything but gray thick fog possibly(I should just have believed in my sight instead). I then proceeded to my staircase as my thoughts didn't take me anywhere directly, but they weren't very clear either on where I wanted to go. I then was woken up before I made it further down into the house.

William Buhlman recommends that in such situations to command / ask / wish / expect: "clarity now!", and "awareness now!"
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 12, 2018, 07:04:22
In my last couple of daily Phase/soak sessions, I have perceived the Park in different ways.

A few days ago while targeting it, I found the bridge to be very rickety and run down. When I saw the Park, I saw that the area was different. It was the same Park, but it seemed like it lost it's grooming. Tall grass completely blocked out much of it. It looked like no one had attended this area for years. I saw the benches were still there though. They also looked run down and ragged.

So, I went to the task of "Caretaker" and began to clean it up. I knew for some reason that I had to use somewhat of a "physical ruleset" to make the changes. So, I began with a simple lawnmower and watched as other crews joined in the mass clean-up. It took awhile to do, but we got it back to the way I was used to seeing it. I figured this to be some kind of test and when I finally ended the session, I found that the water in my bath was bordering on luke warm. I must have been in that "projection" for over a hour. I enjoyed it though.

In today's session, I found the bridge to be the challenge. I began walking across it and found that the further I got, the weaker it got, until there was no boards at all and I felt like I was walking on air. I normally experience my Phase sessions as a simple point of consciousness with no need for a physical vessel. But for some reason, it's not that way when I target the "Park". Why? I have no idea. When I walk, I feel each step and the motion of walking as well. As a point of consciousness, the sense of movement is much more smooth and fluid.

Maybe those changes are reflections of your subconscious being recently touched by negative emotions, caused by events in your life.
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: July 31, 2018, 03:24:34
What Tom says is it that after ingesting anything with sugar in it (unless the sugar is contained within a structure and is released slowly e.g. fruit) the blood sugar levels fluctuate a lot for the first 4 hours, significantly affecting the ability to concentrate. Those 4 hours are when the effect is the strongest but to get back to optimal levels you'd have to avoid sugar for 3 weeks. Most people never notice the impairment from sugar as it's almost impossible to go that long without sugar as it's in everything and you'd have to go out of your way to not eat any.

There is a lot of misinformation about sugar, and especially about fructose. This is on one side due to health providers' incompetence, on the other side due to peoples' weakness for  what feels good for the moment, and also due to food industry's pandering to customers.

If you dig a little into the sugar's effect on health, you'll find out that it is the root cause of all degenerative diseases. Among the sugars, fructose is the worst because it isn't broken down as the regular sugar is. Hence, eating more than 1-2 servings of fruits a day is unhealthy.
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alpha to Theta to AP on: July 30, 2018, 14:43:51
You can get some inspiration from this post:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/achieving_consciousness_state_for_astral_phasing-t2315.50.html

My favorite technique is Hypnosis. I go past Alpha and into Theta Brain Wave which is (hypnosis-Somnambulism-and Lucid Dreaming) all and the same. I dont go to the next 3 levels beyond Somnambulism which is the Esdaile State, Canatonic State,and the last is Ultra Depth or (Sichort State).

I can go into it with my key work "DEEPLY RELAX" which is a post hypnotic word I use for meyself. As I say it in my mind I go back to that same level of relaxation within seconds.

Here is the Hypnosis Script that I use. When you see each of these (...) pause for 4 seconds.  Speak softly and in a monotome voice. Have some else read it to you or tape it in your own voice on a tape recorder.  Lay back and don't cross your legs and have your arms on your side of your body.

PROGRESSIVE RELAXATION
                            (supine)

Speak slowly and pause between instructions.  Have your subject(s) lay in a comfortable
Positioin.  It is recommended to have the knees raised up to avoid unnecessary strain of the back muscles.  A small pillow under the neck to help give support to the neck is also beneficial.  Be sure that any tight fitting clothing is loosened and jewelry removed during the relaxation.  Lighting should be lowered and to deaden the sound of outside noises, soft background music complementing your session could be played.  Please do not say, “SLEEP” during the progressive.  When bringing the subject(s) up, do not us the word “AWAKE”.  (This is a camouflage method of hypnosis).  Remember, to avoid the word hypnosis at all times.  The wording is as follows. Start reading aloud below this line.
Close your eyes and keep them closed until I ask you to open them.  Now I want you to take a deep breath, filling your lungs up completely and then let that breath out slowly…Now take a second deep breath and let that out slowly also…Now I want you to take another very deep and comfortable breath filling your lungs up completely and this time hold that breath…(long pause)…Now let that breath out very slowly and already you can feel your body begin to relax…

Now let that wonderful, comfortable feeling of relaxation flow ALL the way DOWN to your feet, just feel your feet becoming very comfortable and very relaxed…If you don’t feel it in your feet right away don’t worry about it, for it will gradually catch up to you…

Now let that wonderful, comfortable feeling of relaxation flow from your feet up into your ankles…from your ankles up all the large and small muscles of your legs to your knees…from your knees up all the large and small muscles of your thighs… into your hips…from your hips into your abdomen and with each and every breath that you exhale I want you to allow your body to go deeper into this wonderful relaxed state…

Now let that wonderful feeling of relaxation flow right up into your back…just let all of those large and small muscles of your neck relax…as it flows right up into your shoulders…over your shoulders…and down deep into your chest…such a wonderful feeling, just going DEEPER and DEEPER…as that relaxation flows down all the large and small muscles of your arms to your elbows…from your elbows down to your wrists…into your hands…all the way out to your fingers and with each and every breath that you exhale your body just keeps right on relaxing deeper and deeper…

Now let this wonderful feeling of relaxation flow up into your neck…feel all these large and small muscles of your neck relaxing…flowing right up into your head …over your head…and DOWN into your brow…all the muscles around your eyes, relax…Now if you have your teeth clenched, just unclench your teeth and your body will relax much more…just let your jaw sag and all the body muscles will go loose and limp as a RAG DOLL as you go deeper into this wonderful relaxed state…

As I count from one down to three I want you to allow your body to go deeper into this beautiful relaxed state … so One … deeper and deeper … Two … more and more relaxed …Three … very deep, very comfortable and very relaxed … with just pleasant, contented thoughts going through your mind and marvelous feeling going through your body, and your whole body is giving in, letting go…you’re warm and comfortable…relaxing deeper as all the sounds around you send you deeper … any sound that you hear sends you even deeper … the sound of my voice sends you deeper …

So, as I keep on talking you just keep on relaxing deeper and deeper into this wonderful relaxed state … with each breath that you exhale, you go deeper … the beat of your heart sends you deeper…any and all sensations that you experience send you deeper … with each thought that you think you go deeper and deeper … DOWN into a wonderful deep relaxed state … just feel your muscles loose and limp as a RAG DOLL …

Now again I will count, but this time I will count from one down to five and as I count form one down to five you will allow your body to double its relaxation…So one…your relaxation is slowly starting to double…two…your relaxation is doubling more and more … three … you’re very comfortable and relaxed … four your relaxation has almost doubled…five your relaxation now has doubled completely thoughout your whole body … from the top of your head to the tip of your toes all the muscles in your body have relaxed and doubled their relaxation … you feel so relaxed and comfortable that all of your muscles are going loose and limp as a RAG DOLL …

Now again I will count from one down to five … and as I count … from one down to five … this time the body will triple its relaxation … one …relaxation is starting to triple … two … relaxation is tripling more and more … three … you are very comfortable … very relaxed … four … relaxation now has almost triple in the body … five … relaxation now has tripled in the body … from the top of your head to the tips of your toes … all the muscles have relaxed … doubled their relaxation … and tripled their relaxation …

All the muscles are loose and limp as a RAG DOLL … all the nerves are calm … relaxed … all the body tissues are rejuvenating in this wonderful relaxed state … just sinking DOWN … just letting go … deeper and deeper into relaxation …

Now again I will count … but this time from one down to ten … and this time as I count from one down to ten … your mind will relax as your body is relaxed … and with every count your body will double the relaxation it has at that time … one …your mind is relaxed as the body is relaxed and the body is doubling the relaxation it has at this time … two … your mind is relaxed as the body is relaxed and the body is doubling the relaxation it has at this time … three … the mind is relaxed as the body is relaxed and the body is doubling the relaxation it has at this time … four …
same thing …five … keep right on going … six … seven … eight … nine …ten …
your mind is completely relaxed as the body is relaxed and the body has doubled its relaxation many times over …

You don’t care what day it is … you don’t care what time it is … you don’t care about anything but how good you feel … how wonderful you feel … going deeper and deeper relaxed …

Now I want you to go even deeper … still deeper … so this time double the relaxation you have in the body right now … and when this is doubled I want you
to try to say “A” …it only takes a few seconds …you feel so good, so comfortable, so relaxed … you don’t even feel like saying “A” …but now I want you to go deeper yet … still deeper … and when it is doubled … try to say “B” … again you feel so good, so comfortable, so relaxed … that you don’t even feel like saying “B” … but now I want you to really let yourself go … just as though you were on a spiral sliding board … just sliding on DOWN to the basement of relaxation … so again double the relaxation you have in your body at this time …and when it is doubled then try to say “C” … again you feel so good, so comfortable, so relaxed that you don’t even feel like saying “C”…

So jusk keep on sinking DOWN deeper and deeper … as I keep on talking the body just keeps right on sinking DOWN … deeper and deeper … into a wonderful…deep state of relaxation … where the mind is passive … and you feel wonderful … where your arms are heavy … where your legs are heavy … very heavy …very comfortable … heavy feeling … the arms and legs are so heavy, so comfortable, so relaxed that when I ask you to lift an arm or leg … you’d find that they are so comfortable, so heavy, so relaxed that you don’t feel like lifting them … but nevertheless I want you to try to lift your left leg …O.K. stop trying … let it relax it feels so much better resting where it is … it’s so comfortable and you feel so good, so wonderful and so relaxed…

This will happen every day and every night … and this wonderful good feeling will stay with you every day … at all times … deeper and deeper relaxed … very deep … very comfortable … very relaxed … such a wonderful …comfortable … feeling …so loose … so RELAXED …you find that any time I say the words
“DEEPLY RELAX” to you … immediately you will close your eyes and spontaneously go right back into this wonderful, deep, comfortable state of relaxation … always enjoying it more and more …
Always going deeper each time I work with you … and every time I give you these positive suggestions, they will go deep into your subconscious mind … they will be there when you need them … every time I work with you it will reinforce all suggestions I have given to you before … every day in every way you will be better and better, wiser and wise, happier and happier, healthier and healthier, feeling marvelous thoughout the day …

Now I want you to pay attention to my voice and what I am going to teach you … for I am ging to teach you to put yourself in this same state that you are in now, and this is how you will do it …

First … make sure you are comfortable and safe …
                                              Then …set a time limit in you mind …
                                                      Then … close your eyes …

Once your eyes are closed  … take a deep breath and think ‘RELAX’, as you are letting your breath out …

Then … take another deep breath and think ‘DEEPER’ as you exhale …

Then … take another deep breath, and hold it for a moment …Then as you let that breath out, think ‘DEEPLY RELAX’, …. already you can feel your body starting to relax … DEEPER and DEEPER RELAXED …

You will remain in this relaxed state for the amount of time you have set aside … when that time has expired you will find yourself coming up and your eyes will automatically open … you will feel refreshed, rejuvenated, wonderful and fine in every way, and all my suggestions tht I have ever given you …That are beneficial to and positive to you will automatically be reinforced … you will let this happen automatically and spontaneously … going DEEPER and DEEPER RELAXED … you will have good feelings and good thoughts at all times …

AT THIS TIME POSITIVE VISUALIZATIONS
BRING YOUR SUBJECT(S) UP WITH THE FOLLOWING WORDING

On the count of one I will have you open your eyes … on your own time … you will be alert … both mentally and physically … you’ll be rejuvenated … you’ll be happy, content and satisfied … feeling marvelous in every way … so, five … gradually, slowly start coming up … four … coming up more and more … three, coming up alert and refreshed … two … almost all the way up … one … on your own time, eyes open, all the way up, feeling wonderful and fine in every way!

39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alpha to Theta to AP on: July 29, 2018, 02:31:57
During theta and even more during delta, your external senses are shut down, you're asleep, so you can't hear a tape, excepting over a threshold that wakes you up. You need to be in alpha to hear the instructions.

You should be able to astral project from alpha. Frank Kepple's rundown and Bruce Moen's priming the pump aim to hold your attention while you transition to the body-asleep-mind-awake state.

40  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: what to do when you feel like you dont know yourself on: July 27, 2018, 03:23:13
I just had some interesting questions I feel like asking.

What do you do if you feel you dont know yourself?
What should you do?
I assume you 'do what you feel like doing' would be a popular response.
But if you dont know yourself, then you questoin everything. 'how do i know i feel like doing it'? How do i know that is 'my' feeling

I don't think I ever thought that I don't know myself, but I always thought about where I should be headed to, if I'm headed in that direction at the moment, and what should I do.

For me, bigger questions were /are:
- what am I supposed to do during this life? why am I here?
- what are humans supposed to do? why are we here?
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: July 25, 2018, 14:08:03

What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? Self-hypnosis!  smiley
42  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 09, 2018, 11:42:25
Hello everyone,

Last week, an old acquaintance of mine got murdered. His death took me by storm even though I have not spoken to him in over 18 years.

I had a quite odd experience channeling once so I thought I would try and give out the message that I wanted to communicate with him. That night, around 3:30 in the morning, I sprung out of bed, heart racing and scared!

I had a dream that I was at his funeral (it had since passed, and I hadn't attended) and a lady, perhaps a grandmother, was describing her experience upon hearing the news of his death. Then, someone (I presume my spirit guide), tapped me on the shoulder and telepathically asked me, "have you seen him yet?", to which I replied, "no." Then, he/she took my body and turned it towards a random window in my house where I could see the silhouette of my friend who had passed. I did not see his face, only his shoulders. He was standing there outside my window.

As I said, I jumped up from the bed, and my heart was pounding. I grabbed my phone to see the time, and it was 3:31 am.

Do you think this was a visitation? A form of communication? Why was it filled with fear?

If you were aware you were dreaming, there is better chance that you had an experience that is more than a simple dream born from what was on your mind lately.

When my mother passed on, I had an experience that started as a dream, but soon I became aware who I was, and that I was dreaming (lucidity). I've watched my mother in a gathering at her house, but more spacious, explaining to an eager audience how things are now back on earth. She was younger, healthy, very involved. At some point she addressed me, and told me to tell my sister to pay some bill which is closed to be overdue.

Next day I contacted my sister who checked, and found out that indeed there was an unpaid bill due, for my mother's home, and she paid it.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 09, 2018, 11:21:09

Thank you Smiley
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 08, 2018, 15:36:36
Baro-san, do you actively practice AP? If you do, what is your personal technique. I know you have mentioned often how all someone needs to do is learn self-hypnosis. Is that your method as well?
I started with OBEs following Buhlman, then tried most of the usual techniques, recommended by most authors. Occasionally I had lucid dreams, but I didn't focus on having them. At some point I discovered Frank's posts (after he already left this forum); I read all of them. I started Monroe's cd's (I got all 6, or such), but lost interest in them.

I read many books on these subjects, and others, and in time I reoriented my focus toward things that interested me more. Somehow I feel that most books, and many posts I read came almost at the right time when I needed them to steer me to follow a growth path.

Having an engineering formation, I am always looking to find patterns, connections, explanations, and at some point, after I discovered past life and life between lives regression, then rediscovered channeling (especially Seth, then Abraham in a lesser degree), I reached the conclusion that all these and others (law of attraction, affirmation, remote viewing, meditation, etc.) are in fact using knowingly, but mostly unknowingly, hypnotic induction. This seems to be the reason for which many techniques don't work reliably: people don't understand why and how they should work, then they mimic them inefficiently; sometimes, by chance, they work, but most of the time they don't.

In time my interest for astral projection / obe / ld diminished. The novelty of the experience was gone, and I was (and I am) after answers and guidance that I can obtain more reliably (higher success rate, and clarity) using self hypnosis. I practically stopped trying to have astral projections / obes / lds.

Over time I probably had tens (or more) astral projections / obes / lds, and through them I got a lot of significant (for me) information, and answers to my questions. I also feel that I was even given some guidance for growth, and for life. Only after I got into self hypnosis all started to really come together.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 08, 2018, 09:03:13
You nightly go into altered states of consciousness by dreaming. Ingrain the question in your mind as your intent and dreams will answer your question. 
Unfortunately, while dreaming my awareness isn't high enough, and the answers I'd get are so distorted that I can't sift out the true message, not even if there is a message.

It didn't work for me.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from Phasing on: July 04, 2018, 14:00:21
I imagine how you would've felt if you had seen the kite without having a prior knowledge that it was there, then somehow you would've climbed the tree, and found the kite up there! Like in the story with the shoe on the ledge outside a hospital window seen by an NDE-er.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Will Ayahuasca trigger the ability to have astral/OBE experiences? on: June 25, 2018, 10:06:41
For several years I've been yearning to visit the astral plane, or at least be given something tangible to prove this entire concept is real, like for instance a lucid dream, or something, anything.

On and off I've been trying to follow various techniques, but nothing has worked. Might be I don't have the ability, but more likely it's just a lack of long time persistence. Working the kind of physical job I do means you get thrown off the ball all the time and when at last you get home, you're mostly too tired to get anything done. Then of course there is people, family and all the rest that's in constant control of your life.

So here's a straight question: Does Ayahuasca work as a trigger to OBE's? After all, Ayahuasca contains DMT, and DMT is also produced by your pineal gland, supposedly acting as your "third eye", or consciousness portal to the beyond.

Now, the more I've studied Ayahuasca on YT, the more I get the feeing it's just another hallucinogenic drug, albeit very powerful. In other words, when people go on a Ayahuasca trip, they seem essentially to surf around inside their own confused subconsciousness, so it's not that I think just taking the substance would make you have a full blown astral experience. But if you have done Ayahuasca before will it assist in achieving astral experiences later, like blowing open the doors of perception? Or maybe it will do just the opposite, closing your mind to the beyond through its substance pollution?

Please reply. I'm desperate. For five years not a single day has gone by without me thinking about the astral!

What you hope to get through a chemical path (like Ayahuasca /DMT) you can get faster, easier, and better using self hypnosis.

If you didn't experience astral projection, obe, or lucid dreaming, you should keep trying to do it, just for the power of the experience. If anything, it will probably let you with more questions than you had before, but it will also make you feel something special.

Using self hypnosis can also be a shortcut to get access to your higher /self insight, and to change your self image, your habits, and ultimately your life. Many will recommend you meditation for the same goals, but I'm positive that meditation is the long (most often endless) path for that.

I also like Buhlman, and after I read his first book (Adventures Beyond the Body) I had my first obe in less than a week (true out of body experience, feeling how I was raising from the bed, my physical body still there, seeing my bedroom clearly although it was a pitch black night, floating through the walls, seeing the internal structure of the all, and more). BUhlman is a trained hypnotherapist, and even if he doesn't mention it in the book, his "techniques" are ultimately self hypnosis induction instructions.

Many people have unfounded suspicions about hypnosis, without knowing what really is, how it works. I suggest you give it a try. Don't believe me; don't believe anonymous opinions o the internet; do your homework browsing through a couple of books about it!

This is the nature of the internet, you can't trust, and you shouldn't, anybody. You have to trust only your inner self, and the best way to access it is ... self-hypnosis.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 20, 2018, 05:19:58
Thank you for the suggestions.

Question Baro-san - If you focus on feeling yourself in a certain place, isn't more likely you would fall into a dream state?   Reason why I'm asking is I have projected before and found myself fully conscious - almost like I am when I am awake.

Problem is - I've been trying to get back to that for awhile w/o any success.  That is why I've been trying to get suggestions as to what to concentrate on in order to keep the mind awake or at least fall into a lucid dream and work from there.

You have to keep a high level of awareness until your body fell asleep. Focusing away from your body, forgetting about it, facilitates that. The rollover, rope, and over imaginary moving techniques work after your physical body already fell asleep. Relaxation aids falling asleep, but keeps you focused on your body, and reduces your level of awareness.

There are many small steps that performed in the right succession can help, like focusing on your frontal lobe and top of your head, with or without pointing your eyes up, stimulates activity in those areas of your brain, so if after a minute of that you just relax top down, without thinking about your body, you detach your mind from your body.

Then, if you focus on something away from your body, either in the present, or in the past, or in the future, an activity that doesn't produce an excitement of your body (e.g. sexual), you keep your awareness, because you're interested in what you're thinking about, and your body falls asleep, unobserved.

This is also the basis of hypnotic regression.

Once your mind detaches from your physical body, you can focus it anywhere in time and space. It doesn't have to be a deep trance.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 19, 2018, 07:07:03
You can focus on wherever you want to project. Imagine already being there, feeling yourself being there, doing whatever you intend to be doing there. Let your physical body fall asleep by forgetting about it.
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So bothered and ticked off about relationship towards suicide on: June 19, 2018, 06:56:13
Probably more than ever, we live times in which willingly and unwillingly we hear /read random peoples' opinions; too many of them.

We can't really do much about changing others; it's only up to us to pick and choose and ignore. We don't have to react to everything others say / write.

Obviously, each human being lives in their own reality. This is why honest people sincerely see things differently.

We should focus on what we're individually doing, and creating, and stop blaming others for our inconveniences, stop passing judgment over things we don't understand, and take responsibility for what we, each one, are doing and saying.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10