The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 10:01:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "5th dimension" projection on: August 21, 2017, 01:56:33
This is a really fantastic account. I haven't had a personal experience of this kind but it is reminiscent of the dimensions of light or energy that I have read about. What was your impression of the purpose of such a reality? I think the yellow blobs are real entities like us - maybe it is like heaven for bacteria - or perhaps they are like the "machine elves" that are perceived in various forms. ...

I can't really add anything more to my original post. The colors were very strong. I was immersed in a blue-violet medium, with many yellow blobs moving around. They didn't have any other features than a semblance of smiling facial features.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / "5th dimension" projection on: August 18, 2017, 17:29:52
Last night I tried for the first time dr Bruce Goldberg's hypnosis script for projecting into the 5th dimension. I have reservations regarding these 5th, 6th, ... dimensions, so I didn't have high expectations, but I ended up having an interesting experience, and I'm curious if anybody else experienced something similar.

As instructed, after merging with my Higher Self seen as white light, I projected through a black hole into the 5th dimension. I ended up into a blue-violet world inhabited by happy yellow blobs frolicking around. There was no gravity there, and I was literally engulfed into a blue-violet environment. The yellow blobs seem to have a semblance of facial features (eyes, mouths, noses, cheeks) that suggested smiling. They were in a continuous floating movement.

I was lucid, like in a lucid dream, but I couldn't control anything in the environment, except getting into and out of it. I gave myself the suggestion to remember the experience after I wake up.

It is the first time when I had such an experience unlike any other obe, lucid dream, or hypnotic experience I had before.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 17, 2017, 00:29:30
I feel like this topic covers both spiritual evolution and metaphysics in terms of sections but here we are:

Suppose that there is such a concept as the Oversoul; a core being that creates "soul fragments" to experience realities like this one with constrained knowledge. The idea is that any gains made in a fragment experience are assimilated to the Oversoul, perhaps on death or as a live feed, and there could be multiple concurrent fragments taking place.

Now consider the idea of parallel realities - forks in the timeline from this reality which explore alternative significant states for that reality system. For example, what if you decided to follow your dream as a rock star? That might be a parallel reality with a slightly different you, branched by the system intelligently in order to explore some useful information.

Now that the stage is set, how does one rectify these ideas into a consistent world view? If we are really experiencing parallel realities does each incarnation of us fall under the same Oversoul umbrella? We talk about past lives, but what about the entire multiplexed set of possible realities for that past life?

One thing seems sure: you aren't a rock star ...  smiley

The parallel universe model seems to have no overlap with the reincarnation / karma / soul development models. Trying all the possibilities, just because there is a Universe infinite on all its dimensions, seems a mind blowing waste.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone experience their soul essence before? on: August 15, 2017, 00:39:30
So I've been reading a lot of William Buhlmann, and he emphasizes the importance of going beyond the dimensions of form and returning to your true essence. The experiences about it that's he's given sound very interesting. Excerpt from The Secret of the Soul:

I've been having recent success with OBEs lately, I feel like I'm really getting the hang of doing it intentionally. I want to try experiencing my Higher Self next time I'm out. Has anyone else had success with affirmations like, "I experience my higher self now!" (that's from one of Buhlmann's books) or experiments of that nature?

When I have my next obe and try this out, I'll record whatever I can.

After reading Buhlman's first book, in less than a week I had my first obe. During my 2nd or 3rd obe, I had a memorable experience. After raising from my body, while still in the upstairs bedroom, because there wasn't enough light, as per Buhlman recommendation I requested "clarity now!", and "awareness now!". Immediately I saw around more clearly, vivid / crisp colors and some glimpses of intense white light. As I had decided before starting the obe, I requested to see where is now somebody dear recently passed on. I was taken relatively fast, through the walls (I felt the wall's consistency while passing through it), downstairs in the family room, where in a corner I saw a bed, on it a young woman who turned toward me and smiled nicely. I immediately felt an indescriptible happiness. I laid by her side feeling completely happy, protected, nothing in the world mattered. After a while, timeless, I thought that I accomplished a lot, and I willed myself back into my bed, where I woke up, still feeling that indescriptible happiness.

I don't know why my request took me to that being, and who she was; she looked completely unfamiliar.
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: August 14, 2017, 01:08:18
What we believe limits both who / what we are, and who / what w'll be.
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 06:24:54
How do I reincarnate into a family members child?
BTW I ask these kind of questions because I trust astral projectors generally speaking on spiritual issues because you's have the most experience astral projecting. I have a lot of fears around coming back and reincarnating. But I trust some of my family to be able to accept this, to accept that I might be able to reincarnation through their kids. Anyways would doing this be a hard or easy task to accomplish? And how could it be done if done at all? Considering I would be dead by the time they want to have kids. Thoughts? Thanks.

I believe that in the Afterlife you'll look back at your last life, and at your thoughts and desires during that life, in about the same way you now look at your dreams after you wake up, and at your thoughts and desires during those dreams.

It seems unlikely that after you pass on you'll have the same thoughts, wishes, intentions as you have now. Exception: if you're already enlightened, so you have access to the memories you lost access to when you were born (or soon, like a few years, after that).
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Experienced Astral Travelers on: August 05, 2017, 00:52:04
This is a complex issue. It would be more accurate to say that Animal sources are the only reliable ways to get the B vitamins (especially b12) naturally. But it doesn't need to be from meat itself. It can also be from Milk or eggs. The B-vitamins are also fat soluable, which increases the confusion. A person can go quite a long time without taking any new B vitamins on, because the body has a very deep store of them that lasts nearly a year. If a person seldom takes on B-rich foods, that also increases the body's uptake of B12 when it is available. It is very possible to live with a vegetarian diet if you regularly also eat either milk products or eggs.

I fall into that category myself- I am aware of the deficiencies a vegetarian diet can have, and plan around them, using foods that are rich in those vitamins, and also supplementing with them on the side. I have bloodwork done every few years, and one of the things that I make sure to focus on is possible vitamin and mineral deficiencies. So far the counts of everything fall well into the normal windows. I have followed a similar diet for about 20 years.

If a person goes into such a diet without knowledge or planning, there can be problems, but that is true of any diet.

This is an informative article on the same subject: Vitamin B12 Deficiencies in Vegans – Breaking the Myth

The author writes:
  • "In the book, Nutritional Evaluation of Food Processing, Dr. Robert S. Harris and Dr. Endel Karmas state that B12 is stable to heat in neutral solution if pure, but is destroyed when heated in alkaline or acid media in crude preparations, as in foodstuffs.This means that cooked meat is not an efficient source of B12. This is not just a vegetarian’s dilemma"
  • "B12 is only available from bacterial production. It is not made by plants or animals. It is the intestinal flora, and our healthy bacteria that create B12 in our bodies. When people eat meat, the harmful endotoxins play a role in wiping out the good bacteria that would otherwise produce B12, and when people take antibiotics, the good bacteria are also killed off"
  • and more ...

It may actually be that vegetarian / vegan diets create better neurological and psychiatric conditions for experiencing altered states of consciousness, and that that may have originated the vegetarian and vegan diets with religious / spiritual motivations.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Music on: August 04, 2017, 03:15:18
So when I listen to music, it usually gets stuck in my head. And so when I try to sleep or try astral projection such as phasing, music is in the background of my head. Is this ok or is it detrimental to my chances of having an obe?

OBE requires your Mind Awake while your Body is Asleep (MABA). As long as you don't move any part of your body in the rhythm of the music you should be okay.
59  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: August 03, 2017, 18:41:25

There are many things that I myself cannot "test" nor "prove". My modest incursions in the non physical (astral vision, obe, lucid dreams ,distant vision) suggest to me that as a waking human entity there is not much that I can test or prove in a plane where human rationality, the three dimensional space and the notion of time do not apply...Yet it is All there (and abundantly discussed as real by most posters on this forum). I understand that some participants on this forum do not like the notion of "belief or faith". I am not fond of these words either. They refer to traditional blind adherence to cults, dogma and superstitions. I value straight rational thinking as much as you do, except that where rationality, human science and history cannot explain something, my attitude is: there may be something there. I cannot make sense of it because I am a human in the waking state. But I won't reject it.  When I dream for instance, some of this unexplained stuff makes sense and I don't question it. When I dream I am in a separate paradigm, when I dream I remember previous dreams in a sort of life-like continuity. I can't explain any of that ,yet I know it is there. smiley

Interesting ...

What if we turn it around? What if you were the leading character in "a dream" of your "higher self"? Your past lives would be other "dreams". You wouldn't remember them, and you wouldn't remember about your "higher self", as you don't remember about your waking human you, in your human dreams.

Your human waking life might be an "incubated dream" of your "higher self", who wanted to use it as a tool to learn / experience a lesson, and grow. That is your life lesson as human, but you forgot about it because you're in a "dream".

Ideally, you realize that you're in a "dream", you become lucid, you recover your "higher self's memory", and you start doing what you remembered you planned to do when you "went to sleep". I believe this is called enlightenment.

If you don't figure out what's your life lesson, and you miss it, then you wasted this opportunity, and will have to try it again. Fortunately, you don't really need to be enlightened to have a good guess what is your current life lesson, as you don't need that to get glimpses of your past lives, your "higher self's past dreams".  smiley

A "false awakening" would be when you believe you know, when you believe you're enlightened, but you're actually still "dreaming".
60  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: August 02, 2017, 02:29:26
I don't care enough to convince anybody of anything, some posts are a little too long, and you seem too convinced of your positions.  smiley Sorry that I won't reply to your arguments.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: August 01, 2017, 18:17:22
I can answer on how the cosmos developed. ... We are here, thus our planet was the one. Consciousness evolves because it is what works in a sea of randomness.

Nice try ...  smiley

I think I can poke a few holes ...

"Life" doesn't have to be like our life. There can be intelligent life in unimaginable other forms.

If the Universe started with a Big Bang, what was there before?

In an infinite Universe every probability is "1"!

If we can build an Universe in a computer, who has built us, who has built those, ... ?

In my opinion there are an infinite number of things we can't comprehend with our human intelligence. Fortunately we don't really need to know them to get on with our lives on Earth. We should better concentrate on more useful and answerable questions like what am I supposed to do? why am I here? Then, through trial, error, learning, correction, more trial, ... etc. go on. It's nice to philosophize, and shoot the breeze, from time to time ... only.

I met extremely few people that have an idea what is their life lesson they're supposed to learn / experience. Most people don't even think that there might be such a lesson.
62  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: August 01, 2017, 18:00:07
... Neither believe nor disbelieve- I try not to believe in things I can in no way test or prove. ...

That adds up to a very small amount, if any.  smiley

I obviously have a different take on "things", "natural laws", and working with assumptions and beliefs.

Have you ever had an obe, or a lucid dream? Did you ever had a past-life or a life-between-lives regression? Such experiences dramatically changed my views.

For me it is important to have an idea where I'm headed, why I'm here, what I should I with my life, and such.

On the other hand, science and scientists, that are supposed to rely on "facts", demonstrations, proofs, were repeatedly proven incorrect.

Anyway, each with his own ...
63  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: August 01, 2017, 03:00:17
What is to say there is such as thing as enlightenment, or that we are on an upward journey, and not just here having experiences?

Enlightenment wouldn't be the first concept from the old religions to be discarded. A lot of folks automatically seem to assume it as foundational that we are here to improve, but on what proof?

I feel like humans naturally have this concept about getting better over time, and we apply that to a lot of places it may not fit, like evolution, for instance.

For me "enlightenment" means becoming lucid in this dream that is the Earthly life. Once enlightened (lucid) you'll remember who you are in the non-physical, and what was your plan to do / experiment before falling asleep (being born).

The point is that without having an idea what's your life lesson, you might not learn it.

"Getting better over time" is a natural law, not a human concept.  smiley
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 31, 2017, 22:16:06
That's a lot harder for me to take seriously. So how did all this stuff come into existence in the first place?

As you wrote that you don't take my opinions seriously, I don't see any reason for wasting my time further.
65  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: July 31, 2017, 03:56:23
They are both important, but I value virtue much more than intellect. Intellect is like potential, and virtue / character is in some ways potential realized.

Let's put the question in concrete terms...

Past a certain baseline threshold, would you rather:

-Associate with a person who can solve complex integration problems, and can name  >30 Shakespeare plays, but will manipulate you, steal from you, and sell you down the river to Vietnamese human trafficers should the opportunity arise

-Associate with a person with a basic highschool-level understanding of the world, but who will always tell you the truth, will defend you no matter what happens, and will treat everyone they meet with compassion and respect?

I have no trouble answering that question. I think most people would answer similarly, when phrased in as clear a fashion.

Thanks. This is what I was asking ... The other replies didn't address what I meant with my original post.

The question popped in my mind watching my wife.  smiley
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 20:21:58
So do you believe that one day we will all eventually go back into our source, god? Thanks for chiming in.

I don't think so. I tend to believe in a continuous infinite development. I don't see the purpose to return where we started from. We sprung as points of potential awareness, and went a long way to develop our range of access on the consciousness dimension.
67  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: July 30, 2017, 15:35:50
Up until now all my readings have led me to believe that individual consciousness survives death and that physical life (lives) is a training ground for individuals to evolve away from their attachment to form and other physical traits (summed up in Tibetan faith as the Bardo). The goal being to reach a higher level of consciousness .

The question however is: in all these transitions what do we carry over to the next level. In other words does individual consciousness survive. I had been taking this for granted until I read a book :«Soul Flight» by Donald Tyson, 2007 . I liked the book which focuses on AP with a shamanic-magic twist. On page 278 however Tyson states that he does not believe that individual consciousness survives death. This was a disappointment to me (understatement sad) . Trying to put his statement in perspective I felt that he was perhaps in slight contradiction with himself  where elsewhere in the book he expands about shamans keeping an open line of communication with their dead relatives. Perhaps what he means is that individual consciousness (as in waking awareness, with physical experience and memories) does not survive any more at death as it does at birth. This last statement is mine of course.

I would love to hear from more experienced members of this forum what I should believe and why. And of course if Donald Tyson reads this forum it would be wonderful to hear clarifications about his statement. smiley

PS. This question was also asked on Exploration in consciousness forum.  

I don't consider myself "more experienced", but I have in my mind a model (which will always be work in progress).

For me, consciousness is a dimension, so "my consciousness" means my range of focus I can experience, and my capability to focus on the consciousness dimension (which is infinite).

From this perspective, when we die our range of focus expands back to our higher self's range of focus. So it isn't like we lose "our Earthly consciousness", but that our range of focus was much smaller than the one we wake up to.

In my experience with altered states of consciousness, it seems that when we die is like waking up from a dream, not even a lucid dream. I believe that the Earthly life is like an incubated dream that we have in order to learn / experience something we choose to. Enlightenment, and similar states are like becoming lucid in your dream: you know that you're dreaming. Continuing the comparison, when we become lucid in a dream (life in this case) we realize that we can, and we should, explore and experience possibilities we can learn from in this state, that will help us grow in our waking life (non-physical, or afterlife in this case).  smiley
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 03:12:21
In my view, consciousness is a dimension, like x, y, z, ... You can move on it, and are constrained by your level of development as a soul.

Although we all have the same potential, we're at widely different stages of development, and we develop at different rates.

An infinite Universe has to be in eternal expansion.
69  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: July 30, 2017, 02:51:41
Boole's 00, 01, 10, 11

I guess you don't value so much what you have and long for what you don't, until you lost what you had, and start appreciate it.
70  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: July 29, 2017, 19:04:38
As the Stones were saying: "you can't always get what you want" ...

So when you're choosing your mate, friends, companions, working place, what would you favor: better intellect, or better character? Where would you draw the line?

When I was younger I favored intellect, but experience made me change my mind.

I think that both, intellect and character, are combinations of mind and genetics, flavored with education, child rearing, cultural environment, but it seems that intellect is more genetics than character is.
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mirrors as.... doorways to astral projection on: July 28, 2017, 18:29:30
That author seems to be an authority in using mirrors for occult purposes. A google search reveals, among his 40+ books, one entitled "How To Make And Use A Magic Mirror - Psychic Windows Into New Worlds" that can be downloaded in pdf format.

I also remember other authors that describe using mirrors for past life regressions.
72  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How can I trust the astral to live in when things so often fade away? on: July 19, 2017, 02:56:14
When my body dies I'll probably have a choice to ...
But a time will come I'll have to make that choice, and there's risk either way.
Don't worry, you won't make your choice with your Earthly brain / mind. Smiley
73  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 19:45:54
Maybe you need to think in terms of "thought forms". They have a shelf life depending of the thought intensity, and consensus. So, I'd say that if you create them purposefully, and minutiously, they have a longer life. If you come back to them again and again, they become more stable.
74  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 18, 2017, 16:18:50
Having life between lives regressions changes your perspective. After you pass on, it feels like you wake up.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 15, 2017, 05:53:13
Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with exploring one's beliefs and doing what one feels is most appropriate for their life experiences while on their life journey.  One should always take what they feel will benefit them the most to learn, develop, and progress, and discard that which they feel will not.

However, just be cautious as to not allow yourself to be bound or imprisoned by the beliefs you are exploring.  It is very easy for the conscious Human Ego Mind to shackle one to beliefs and belief systems.  Always allow yourself to be freely opened to All There Is.

Thanks. You too! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6