The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2018, 14:18:18

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alpha to Theta to AP on: July 29, 2018, 02:31:57
During theta and even more during delta, your external senses are shut down, you're asleep, so you can't hear a tape, excepting over a threshold that wakes you up. You need to be in alpha to hear the instructions.

You should be able to astral project from alpha. Frank Kepple's rundown and Bruce Moen's priming the pump aim to hold your attention while you transition to the body-asleep-mind-awake state.

52  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: what to do when you feel like you dont know yourself on: July 27, 2018, 03:23:13
I just had some interesting questions I feel like asking.

What do you do if you feel you dont know yourself?
What should you do?
I assume you 'do what you feel like doing' would be a popular response.
But if you dont know yourself, then you questoin everything. 'how do i know i feel like doing it'? How do i know that is 'my' feeling

I don't think I ever thought that I don't know myself, but I always thought about where I should be headed to, if I'm headed in that direction at the moment, and what should I do.

For me, bigger questions were /are:
- what am I supposed to do during this life? why am I here?
- what are humans supposed to do? why are we here?
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: July 25, 2018, 14:08:03

What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? Self-hypnosis!  smiley
54  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 09, 2018, 11:42:25
Hello everyone,

Last week, an old acquaintance of mine got murdered. His death took me by storm even though I have not spoken to him in over 18 years.

I had a quite odd experience channeling once so I thought I would try and give out the message that I wanted to communicate with him. That night, around 3:30 in the morning, I sprung out of bed, heart racing and scared!

I had a dream that I was at his funeral (it had since passed, and I hadn't attended) and a lady, perhaps a grandmother, was describing her experience upon hearing the news of his death. Then, someone (I presume my spirit guide), tapped me on the shoulder and telepathically asked me, "have you seen him yet?", to which I replied, "no." Then, he/she took my body and turned it towards a random window in my house where I could see the silhouette of my friend who had passed. I did not see his face, only his shoulders. He was standing there outside my window.

As I said, I jumped up from the bed, and my heart was pounding. I grabbed my phone to see the time, and it was 3:31 am.

Do you think this was a visitation? A form of communication? Why was it filled with fear?

If you were aware you were dreaming, there is better chance that you had an experience that is more than a simple dream born from what was on your mind lately.

When my mother passed on, I had an experience that started as a dream, but soon I became aware who I was, and that I was dreaming (lucidity). I've watched my mother in a gathering at her house, but more spacious, explaining to an eager audience how things are now back on earth. She was younger, healthy, very involved. At some point she addressed me, and told me to tell my sister to pay some bill which is closed to be overdue.

Next day I contacted my sister who checked, and found out that indeed there was an unpaid bill due, for my mother's home, and she paid it.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 09, 2018, 11:21:09

Thank you Smiley
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 08, 2018, 15:36:36
Baro-san, do you actively practice AP? If you do, what is your personal technique. I know you have mentioned often how all someone needs to do is learn self-hypnosis. Is that your method as well?
I started with OBEs following Buhlman, then tried most of the usual techniques, recommended by most authors. Occasionally I had lucid dreams, but I didn't focus on having them. At some point I discovered Frank's posts (after he already left this forum); I read all of them. I started Monroe's cd's (I got all 6, or such), but lost interest in them.

I read many books on these subjects, and others, and in time I reoriented my focus toward things that interested me more. Somehow I feel that most books, and many posts I read came almost at the right time when I needed them to steer me to follow a growth path.

Having an engineering formation, I am always looking to find patterns, connections, explanations, and at some point, after I discovered past life and life between lives regression, then rediscovered channeling (especially Seth, then Abraham in a lesser degree), I reached the conclusion that all these and others (law of attraction, affirmation, remote viewing, meditation, etc.) are in fact using knowingly, but mostly unknowingly, hypnotic induction. This seems to be the reason for which many techniques don't work reliably: people don't understand why and how they should work, then they mimic them inefficiently; sometimes, by chance, they work, but most of the time they don't.

In time my interest for astral projection / obe / ld diminished. The novelty of the experience was gone, and I was (and I am) after answers and guidance that I can obtain more reliably (higher success rate, and clarity) using self hypnosis. I practically stopped trying to have astral projections / obes / lds.

Over time I probably had tens (or more) astral projections / obes / lds, and through them I got a lot of significant (for me) information, and answers to my questions. I also feel that I was even given some guidance for growth, and for life. Only after I got into self hypnosis all started to really come together.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: July 08, 2018, 09:03:13
You nightly go into altered states of consciousness by dreaming. Ingrain the question in your mind as your intent and dreams will answer your question. 
Unfortunately, while dreaming my awareness isn't high enough, and the answers I'd get are so distorted that I can't sift out the true message, not even if there is a message.

It didn't work for me.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from Phasing on: July 04, 2018, 14:00:21
I imagine how you would've felt if you had seen the kite without having a prior knowledge that it was there, then somehow you would've climbed the tree, and found the kite up there! Like in the story with the shoe on the ledge outside a hospital window seen by an NDE-er.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Will Ayahuasca trigger the ability to have astral/OBE experiences? on: June 25, 2018, 10:06:41
For several years I've been yearning to visit the astral plane, or at least be given something tangible to prove this entire concept is real, like for instance a lucid dream, or something, anything.

On and off I've been trying to follow various techniques, but nothing has worked. Might be I don't have the ability, but more likely it's just a lack of long time persistence. Working the kind of physical job I do means you get thrown off the ball all the time and when at last you get home, you're mostly too tired to get anything done. Then of course there is people, family and all the rest that's in constant control of your life.

So here's a straight question: Does Ayahuasca work as a trigger to OBE's? After all, Ayahuasca contains DMT, and DMT is also produced by your pineal gland, supposedly acting as your "third eye", or consciousness portal to the beyond.

Now, the more I've studied Ayahuasca on YT, the more I get the feeing it's just another hallucinogenic drug, albeit very powerful. In other words, when people go on a Ayahuasca trip, they seem essentially to surf around inside their own confused subconsciousness, so it's not that I think just taking the substance would make you have a full blown astral experience. But if you have done Ayahuasca before will it assist in achieving astral experiences later, like blowing open the doors of perception? Or maybe it will do just the opposite, closing your mind to the beyond through its substance pollution?

Please reply. I'm desperate. For five years not a single day has gone by without me thinking about the astral!

What you hope to get through a chemical path (like Ayahuasca /DMT) you can get faster, easier, and better using self hypnosis.

If you didn't experience astral projection, obe, or lucid dreaming, you should keep trying to do it, just for the power of the experience. If anything, it will probably let you with more questions than you had before, but it will also make you feel something special.

Using self hypnosis can also be a shortcut to get access to your higher /self insight, and to change your self image, your habits, and ultimately your life. Many will recommend you meditation for the same goals, but I'm positive that meditation is the long (most often endless) path for that.

I also like Buhlman, and after I read his first book (Adventures Beyond the Body) I had my first obe in less than a week (true out of body experience, feeling how I was raising from the bed, my physical body still there, seeing my bedroom clearly although it was a pitch black night, floating through the walls, seeing the internal structure of the all, and more). BUhlman is a trained hypnotherapist, and even if he doesn't mention it in the book, his "techniques" are ultimately self hypnosis induction instructions.

Many people have unfounded suspicions about hypnosis, without knowing what really is, how it works. I suggest you give it a try. Don't believe me; don't believe anonymous opinions o the internet; do your homework browsing through a couple of books about it!

This is the nature of the internet, you can't trust, and you shouldn't, anybody. You have to trust only your inner self, and the best way to access it is ... self-hypnosis.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 20, 2018, 05:19:58
Thank you for the suggestions.

Question Baro-san - If you focus on feeling yourself in a certain place, isn't more likely you would fall into a dream state?   Reason why I'm asking is I have projected before and found myself fully conscious - almost like I am when I am awake.

Problem is - I've been trying to get back to that for awhile w/o any success.  That is why I've been trying to get suggestions as to what to concentrate on in order to keep the mind awake or at least fall into a lucid dream and work from there.

You have to keep a high level of awareness until your body fell asleep. Focusing away from your body, forgetting about it, facilitates that. The rollover, rope, and over imaginary moving techniques work after your physical body already fell asleep. Relaxation aids falling asleep, but keeps you focused on your body, and reduces your level of awareness.

There are many small steps that performed in the right succession can help, like focusing on your frontal lobe and top of your head, with or without pointing your eyes up, stimulates activity in those areas of your brain, so if after a minute of that you just relax top down, without thinking about your body, you detach your mind from your body.

Then, if you focus on something away from your body, either in the present, or in the past, or in the future, an activity that doesn't produce an excitement of your body (e.g. sexual), you keep your awareness, because you're interested in what you're thinking about, and your body falls asleep, unobserved.

This is also the basis of hypnotic regression.

Once your mind detaches from your physical body, you can focus it anywhere in time and space. It doesn't have to be a deep trance.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: June 19, 2018, 07:07:03
You can focus on wherever you want to project. Imagine already being there, feeling yourself being there, doing whatever you intend to be doing there. Let your physical body fall asleep by forgetting about it.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So bothered and ticked off about relationship towards suicide on: June 19, 2018, 06:56:13
Probably more than ever, we live times in which willingly and unwillingly we hear /read random peoples' opinions; too many of them.

We can't really do much about changing others; it's only up to us to pick and choose and ignore. We don't have to react to everything others say / write.

Obviously, each human being lives in their own reality. This is why honest people sincerely see things differently.

We should focus on what we're individually doing, and creating, and stop blaming others for our inconveniences, stop passing judgment over things we don't understand, and take responsibility for what we, each one, are doing and saying.
63  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Please help me on: June 17, 2018, 14:17:07
Before I begin, I want to explain something.  I suffer from high-functioning autism.  Because of this, my mind is very "black or white" about things.  Alot of the time when I ask people about these things, they dont understand about how I really really need the EXACT thing I'm asking for and not some kind of "the answer is already inside you" kind of answer.  Those kinds of answers just dont compute to me because of the way my mind works.

Anyway, there is a question that I really want to ask my "higher self".  The best way to do this seems to be using a brainwave entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra.  However, I am very OCD over the fact that my mind might slip and that I might not ask the question correctly or something like that.  I seem to remember reading stuff about magick and writing down wishes and putting them in special boxes or something like that.  I really want to find some way to use an entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra and have it automatically know that its supposed to answer the question that's in the box.

To ask questions to my "higher self" I use self-hypnosis to get in a light trance. In that state I'm fully conscious. I formulate a clear and concise question, and immediately the answer pops into my mind. I don't hear a voice. The answer is downloaded into my mind, and now it is there. The answer is always very clear, concise, direct, and sometimes surprising. When I don't get an answer immediately, I don't wait for it longer. I am careful to not distort the information I get with my expectations, emotions, beliefs. Most of the times the answer pops into my mind before I fully formulate the question in words. It is like my intended question is perceived directly from where it forms, before I'm fully aware of it.
64  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How can Traditional Chinese Medicine become mainstream? on: June 15, 2018, 04:30:47
Most clinical trials that 'evaluate' alternative healing methods seem not even worth the paper they are written on.

Moreover, the prelmininary assumptions are faulty because every holistic procedure is indidivual, this cannot be mirrored adequately in mass trials in clinics, for the most part at least.

It is pretended that alternative medicine should work like the mass so-called 'science-based' (what a laugh) mainstream pharma medicine, but it does not. Give a cure for the same 'disease' but it already fails since dis-eases are differently categorized in alternative medicine from the start. So there is not even a common basis to go from mostly.

And most (not all, but most) double or triple placebo trials are biased since on most 'evaluation' panels there's as a majority of pharma operatives as staff on. And they are not impartial. Never were.

And then there's the elephant in the room ... the hated placebo effect that should not even exist in the first place in the worldview of mainstream medicine. It is a mind healing effect more or less, dependent on or in part independent of the method administered, that is true. But in general it can be said that for the mainstreeam it should better not exist either ... I could go on here, but better let go now.

Peace.  cool

Good point! Placebo points to the healing / maligning power of our thoughts and beliefs.
65  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How can Traditional Chinese Medicine become mainstream? on: June 15, 2018, 04:26:51
Acupuncture is an odd thing, in that it works, but only slightly.

The placebo component seems to account for 80% of the effectiveness in clinical trials.

For instance, a person with no knowledge of acupuncture, who uses needles at random, is 80% as effective as a person well trained, the trials indicate.

But if it is providing people with results, and not doing harm, then great.

------------------------

I agree with you in general though. There are many forms of treatments that are better on the whole than western pharmaceuticals. It comes down to powerful lobbying by the drug companies that shut out other valid treatments. We are just now getting over the blacklisting of marijuana as a powerful treatment for a number of illnesses, in some cases over and above the most effective pharmaceuticals.

This reminds of the stories that a monkey, a parrot, etc. throwing a dart beat a plethora of weathered investors at picking stocks. Still, I've never heard of anybody betting their money on monkeys' darts ... Smiley
66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Quite a long read about the next step in evolution. on: June 07, 2018, 10:12:44
I'm not that sure that the human evolution is the intelligence evolution in the way I understand you believe. All we have are hypotheses, and history repeatedly proved wrong many highly credible hypotheses.

I don't believe that we are here, humans walking the Earth, to improve our intelligence (IQ).
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 05, 2018, 07:44:32
I've keep coming across references to Seth but so far haven't really taken an in depth look at any of the material. However I am interested in where this goes so will try it.

Sammie, nice to hear someone else mention machine noises inside their head. This is not something I've experienced often but a time or two I've heard such beeps or 'noises'.

This is a free pdf version of Jane Roberts' "Seth - Quotes and exercises". It is 249 pages, and includes quotes from all /most Seth books.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: June 02, 2018, 04:49:15
Seth’s concept of “True Dreams from the Gates of Horn,”

excerpts of Seth ESP Classes

There is something that I would like you to do. During the week, before you sleep, tell yourself, if you want to, that you will have a true dream that will come from the Gates of Horn. Now that is an ancient suggestion given by the Egyptians. The Gates of Horn.

I do not want to tell you what it means yet, simply to ask you to give yourselves the suggestion – those of you who want to – a true dream that will help harmonize the portions of your being. Now that is part of the suggestion. Ask for a true dream that comes from the Gates of Horn, that will help harmonize the portions of your being.

Now such dreams will help you recognize some of your beliefs and will charge your being with energy. The class is quickening. I am giving you assignments. Some of you will follow them, and some will not. But the means will be here for those of you to follow who want to badly enough – I should say, goodly enough – but those of you who are willing to take the time and the energy, those assignments that you have not as yet discussed in class are important.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The VELO technique on: May 29, 2018, 10:55:11
"I'll give the book 3 out of 5 stars. I would have enjoyed it more if it had been only 200 pages, presented in layman's terms, and a lot less technical. But as I said, the book was meant to inform, not entertain.

Bob Peterson
27 Feb 2018
"

Bob's full review here.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: May 26, 2018, 07:10:41
I did find SOMETHING that could be what I was looking for.  I wasnt meditating when it came to me but it did seem to strike me alot faster than things usually do. 

To get a proper answer you have to have access to your subconscious, in an altered state of consciousness. Otherwise, it's likely that the answer is given by your hopes and fears, and it's unreliable.

While in such a state, as you ask your question, the answer will pop up in your mind. Be sure to ask a clear question, and not to rationalize the answer! If you don't get an answer immediately, don't wait longer. Reformulate your question, and ask again.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 25, 2018, 10:29:48
I'm pretty literal, so here's my two cents for what it's worth.  I just can't resist.

For the people who believe in God --> "God" would be a spirit, so I seriously doubt he even has skin.  He would be a being of light.

However " the man Jesus" was an Arab.  Neither black nor white.  Nearly everyone in that area has black hair and a black beard with brown skin...   shocked  I have always thought it funny he has been depicted as a blonde.

Can't resist either ... Smiley

Your 2 cents are worth nil: one is ridiculous, the other is incorrect.
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OBE 's stopped!? on: May 21, 2018, 07:35:58
Hi everyone,

I used to AP regularly, probably 3 or 4 times a month spontaneously mostly,

but about 3 years ago they just stopped, and I am ok with that because the experiences I had changed my life.

however lately  I have been missing it, alot

Has this happened to anyone else? I 'm sure it probably has but is there a remedy ? , to get back on the horse

so to speak,
Thanks

Maybe it's that you entered a new phase of your growth, when you have to learn and experience new things, to get beyond having astral projections for entertainment.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Technology on: May 15, 2018, 02:56:38
I believe you don't need such devices in a thought responsive environment. Neither time, nor space, seem to exist over there.
74  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 07, 2018, 06:15:58
Hi, ever since I started "waking up" in 2012 I have noticed how everything stops making sense to me. I have come to the point/been at a point where I no longer feel connected
to this life on earth. It is like I see so clearly things others don't and yet I am here living a 3d dimensional life feeling like im somewhere else in my mind. It is hard to explain but have been this
way for years now and it feels very strange. I feel as if I no longer really have a good reason to be here, even though I most certainly have no big problem with it.. It is like watching a movie knowing it
is actually a movie whereas the other actors forgot it was a movie at all.

My question is: do you know why you came here, on Earth? Have you already accomplished your goal for this coming? if not, your current aloofness is counterproductive, and you should overcome it.
75  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Aliens and light speed on: May 01, 2018, 06:19:46
I honestly think they have that wrong. I can't explain it but I feel the science just is not quite right on this subject. Kind of the way I felt when they first started putting so much faith in carbon dating.

To quote NoY (see above): "that (yours) is a very intelligent perspective"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11